Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi (34848 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by ifeco4(m): 10:41am On Jun 04
JagabanB:

Votes didn't bring OBJ and Yar'adua to power.
Ur votes were worthIess.
U all think election malpractice started today?
U are so convinced GEJ is great yet we don't see rapid development in his 6 years as president.
I'm not a Yoruba so how tribesmen got into the discussion is what I don't understand.

So our votes is now worthless?🤣🤣🤣🤣 So why the anger and bitterness that Obi secured block votes in the last election?

You guys brain was occupied with bitterness that it was impossible to see the developmental strides during his 6 years in office. Nigeria was the fastest growing economy and the choice destination for foreign direct investment.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by safetyInspector(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04
Keep the dream on. The same Yorubas that removed the son of South-South from Asorock. You think that you are dealing with mumu people. Emergency loves of South-South people.
JagabanB:

Yorubas are not lgb0s, we are in Nigerîà and we see what goes on.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Crownwhale(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04
MySolace:

Happy dat there are stil sane yorubas. I mean, why would a reasonable person choose tinubu over obi irrespective of tribe?
U think obi was d only igbo da came out for 2023 presidency? Or U think obi is the first igbo to hav contested for president? Theres has never been a time igbo man failed to feature in presidential election, but were never given such support given to obi...
Wen Ojukwu contested against Obasanjo, igbos voted massively for Obasanjo, same wit Moghalu and others. Check d records!
This is the first time igbos voted an igbo presidential candidate. And its based on trust. We trust obis pedigree, competence and integrity.

So, purge urself of tribalism before pointing at others

You should first removed the log from your eye.
Your Obi, I never see as a man of any pedigree, a sectional politician. Before you respond, be informed that I am not emilokan fan and I with my functioning reason faculty will I ever support APC.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by MySolace: 5:08pm On Jun 04
Crownwhale:

You should first removed the log from your eye.
Your Obi, I never see as a man of any pedigree, a sectional politician. Before you respond, be informed that I am not emilokan fan and I with my functioning reason faculty will I ever support APC.
So who is da man wit so much pedigree dat is not sectional to salvage our country?
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by phorget(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04
JagabanB:

What is the meaning of "omoale"?
I don't understand Yoruba because I'm not Yoruba.

I am not Yoruba either but I surely know ”omoale” isnt a pleasant name to call any Yoruba individual who doesn't support Tilumbu.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 5:49pm On Jun 04
phorget:

I am not Yoruba either but I surely know ”omoale” isnt a pleasant name to call any Yoruba individual who doesn't support Tilumbu.
So how does that concern me?
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 5:54pm On Jun 04
safetyInspector:
Keep the dream on. The same Yorubas that removed the son of South-South from Asorock. You think that you are dealing with mumu people. Emergency loves of South-South people.
Yoruba votes removed GEJ?
LOL.
Seems u are saying lgb0 votes don't count in elections.
I'm not a Yoruba, SS will neither go with lgb0s nor Yorubàs, same as NC won't go with lgb0s or Hausas.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 5:56pm On Jun 04
ifeco4:

So our votes is now worthless?🤣🤣🤣🤣 So why the anger and bitterness that Obi secured block votes in the last election?

You guys brain was occupied with bitterness that it was impossible to see the developmental strides during his 6 years in office. Nigeria was the fastest growing economy and the choice destination for foreign direct investment.
Choice destination for direct investments and states couldn't afford to pay salaries?
U all pretend you forgot that Buhari had to dish out "bail outs" so that states can afford to pay salaries.
I made reference to two particular elections, but bigotry wóñ't allow u see what the statement means, most of u talk for talking sake even when the talk is not worth it, like the opening statement of ur reply.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:02pm On Jun 04
DonXavi:
Stop telling us about your family in a faceless forum. Most of us here are big in whatever sense, but we don't go around boasting about it in a faceless forum. The way you sleep and wake up on Nairaland is evident that you are a political hired troll who is trying so hard to justify his meagre remuneration. And I am quite sure you are a small boy.
Lol.
Since early April to late may, I was not present on NL, you know why?
I have a project to handle which has gone beyond the critical point and I have luxury time now.
I'm still working on it tho, right now I'm free till tomorrow evening, practically doing nothing other than writing a proposal which I have delegated over 50% of it to a partner, I have time to sleep on social media, I don't even turn my data off 24 hours, so it's very very easy to stay online.
Seems me telling u about myself is intimidating you now, but u were bold enough to tell me that I have no food to eat?
LOL.
PoIiticians hire small boys now?
And a sensible politician will hire a troII to come to NairaIand?
U see how duII u sound now?
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:03pm On Jun 04
DonXavi:
You are Yoruba, stop lying and fooling yourself at the same time. Ostrich!
Typical Obident.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:04pm On Jun 04
MySolace:

So, is ur messaiah actually delivering?

Nigeria is about entering a state of anarchy because of his gross miscalculations and incompetence.
The average supporter of Tinubu didn't name him messiah like u obidents.
U all said this during Buhari and we are still here.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 6:04pm On Jun 04
blackgold2018:
mugu.. an adult with a kids brain then
Is that ur dad's description?
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by ifeco4(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04
JagabanB:

Choice destination for direct investments and states couldn't afford to pay salaries?
U all pretend you forgot that Buhari had to dish out "bail outs" so that states can afford to pay salaries.
I made reference to two particular elections, but bigotry wóñ't allow u see what the statement means, most of u talk for talking sake even when the talk is not worth it, like the opening statement of ur reply.

Lol
You are very funny I must say. When did Buhari started bailing states out and what led to it?

If there is any one that is bigot here, it's definitely you bro

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by safetyInspector(m): 4:35am On Jun 05
Nobody cares where you are from. Yes the same way Igbo votes did not count when Yorubas refused for vote for OBJ in 1999. The same way Igbo votes did not count when Igbos gave GEJ over 98% of their votes in 2011. You can lick Tinubu ass for all you care but a true South-South person know who their real friend are between the Igbos and Yorubas.
JagabanB:

Yoruba votes removed GEJ?
LOL.
Seems u are saying lgb0 votes don't count in elections.
I'm not a Yoruba, SS will neither go with lgb0s nor Yorubàs, same as NC won't go with lgb0s or Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by blackgold2018(m): 6:07am On Jun 05
JagabanB:

Is that ur dad's description?
you re definitely a kid

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by MySolace: 7:38am On Jun 05
JagabanB:

The average supporter of Tinubu didn't name him messiah like u obidents.
U all said this during Buhari and we are still here.
U must b wicked to vote som1 u knew/beleived wasnt gonna deliver. U voted som1 u never trusted? its quite disheartening.

Some of u guys only embraced reality after d election wen things had started going south, and even as at dat, tribalism and affiliations stil never allow them to call tinubu and his cohorts wot deyre., Glorified Failures!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:39am On Jun 05
MySolace:

U must b wicked to vote som1 u knew/beleived wasnt gonna deliver. U voted som1 u never trusted? its quite disheartening.

Some of u guys only embraced reality after d election wen things had started going south, and even as at dat, tribalism and affiliations stil never allow them to call tinubu and his cohorts wot deyre., Glorified Failures!
Put Obi against Tinubu in 2027 and we will still vote Tinubu.
U know Obi cañ't deIiver anything but u named him messiah.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:40am On Jun 05
blackgold2018:
you re definitely a kid
Refer that to ur dàd.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:40am On Jun 05
safetyInspector:
Nobody cares where you are from. Yes the same way Igbo votes did not count when Yorubas refused for vote for OBJ in 1999. The same way Igbo votes did not count when Igbos gave GEJ over 98% of their votes in 2011. You can lick Tinubu ass for all you care but a true South-South person know who their real friend are between the Igbos and Yorubas.
But u started talking about where I'm from.
U don't even know what u are saying.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 9:00am On Jun 05
ifeco4:

Lol
You are very funny I must say. When did Buhari started bailing states out and what led to it?

If there is any one that is bigot here, it's definitely you bro

Buhari gave out his first bailout less than two months in office, ur audio growth on paper led to it, u are a bîgot if u pretend so soon that the country was thriving under GEJ.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by safetyInspector(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05
[img][/img]
JagabanB:
Where in the screenshot did I talked about where you are from? I hope you are stable up there?
But u started talking about where I'm from.
U don't even know what u are saying.

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 4:03pm On Jun 05
safetyInspector:
[img][/img]
You don't edit my statement and return it to me.
Learn to quote properly.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by MySolace: 5:23pm On Jun 05
JagabanB:

Put Obi against Tinubu in 2027 and we will still vote Tinubu.
U know Obi cañ't deIiver anything but u named him messiah.
Ur vote and dat of ur fellow enemies of nigeria are inconseqential. Cos i knw by real voting, tinubu can never defeat d good people of nigeria represented by obi.
INEC is d real chase...
u and i know inec gave presidency to tinubu, if u claim u dont knw, tinubu himself knows.
such chance(technical glitch) may b hard to explore com 2027.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 7:17pm On Jun 05
MySolace:

Ur vote and dat of ur fellow enemies of nigeria are inconseqential. Cos i knw by real voting, tinubu can never defeat d good people of nigeria represented by obi.
INEC is d real chase...
u and i know inec gave presidency to tinubu, if u claim u dont knw, tinubu himself knows.
such chance(technical glitch) may b hard to explore com 2027.

Nobody fîghtîng reIigious represents the people, reIigious wars has killed people before.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by safetyInspector(m): 5:56am On Jun 06
It is obvious that you are not a well man.
JagabanB:

You don't edit my statement and return it to me.
Learn to quote properly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope / Dapo Abiodun Visits Tinubu, Ex Governor Aremu Osoba (photos) / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.