Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi (34849 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by eliwa47(m): 9:58am On Jun 03
Truth is better undecided

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by atobs4real(m): 9:59am On Jun 03
Obi is not saint either.
Everybody na scam
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Nwaokunkpara: 9:59am On Jun 03
Yorubas that supports this administration should be held responsible for the dilapidation in every sector of this country

9 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 9:59am On Jun 03
angry
DonXavi:
Thank God that there are still certain individuals from the Yoruba stock who are reasonable, rational and commonsensical. Sometimes when I want to write how I feel about the Yoruba tribe, seeing how tribalistic most of them have become just because Bola Tinubu is from their tribe, I refrain when I see that some of them still stand for truth, justice and fairness. I will never put all of them in one sack, because you have good and bad people from every tribe. May God bless our HUMAN RACE!

Yet you still insults any individual from Igbo extraction that speak against Obi or south East . Who you Dey whyne? Yoruba tribe still remains the most liberal.
Igbos are more tribalistic, Tomorrow if this same guys , sings the praises of BAT , you’ll remember he’s a Yoruba man . Today he’s your friend because he’s speaking in your favor .
Lauretta onochie & joe igbokwe are sell out because they don’t do your bidding .
Yorubas still call out their leaders good or bad unlike you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by omoredia: 10:00am On Jun 03
Soyinka does not know that the other leg of education is to have character and integrity. Soyinka is still a stark illiterate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 10:00am On Jun 03
helinues:
Former aide.

See title. The failed politicians dem

Modified: Some people go shalaye tired with this comments I made.

grin

Lol so you actually know people chase clout are always attacked for there controversy..

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by omoredia: 10:01am On Jun 03
atobs4real:
Obi is not saint either.
Everybody na scam

to a thief everybody is a thief he cant understand that some people are not like him

13 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by qtx(m): 10:04am On Jun 03
helinues:
Former aide.

grin
grin
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Felaincarnated: 10:05am On Jun 03
Tribal bigot Soyinka. Very stewpid old fool

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by chatinent: 10:06am On Jun 03
Partisan politics professor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Validated: 10:10am On Jun 03
Sorry to say, but Soyinka is a tribal bigot

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by cjfavour(m): 10:10am On Jun 03
So to u it’s all igbos that supports PO? U ppl sef!!! We can see how your tinubu is ruling Nigeria. Tinubu is doing well to the extent that a bag of rice is now more than 70k, a liter of cooking gas 130, fuel 850-900 a litre. Or should we talk about over taxation? Your tinubu is really doing well. Nigerians must get sense by force and leave tribalism.
JagabanB:

It's a good thing that there are Yorubàs who don't support Tinubu even tho he's their tribesman, whereas all lgb0s supports the dîsàster called PitObi, and lgb0s wants us the rest of Nigeria to believe they are not tribaIist that the Yorubàs are the tribalist ones.
It's a good thing ur statement acknowledge that fact.

9 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Integrafamoo: 10:11am On Jun 03
helinues:

Summarize the message. Couldn't find one
That indicates your level of emptiness

8 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 10:11am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

It's a good thing that there are Yorubàs who don't support Tinubu even tho he's their tribesman, whereas all lgb0s supports the dîsàster called PitObi, and lgb0s wants us the rest of Nigeria to believe they are not tribaIist that the Yorubàs are the tribalist ones.
Joe Igbokwe and Umahi supports Obi?

Tribal bigotry + spirit of Lai Lai Mohammed all in your body.

Bow your head in shame. We know you are pained by what Lere said. You can't hide the pain, it is written all over you.

11 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by SpatialKing(m): 10:12am On Jun 03
DonXavi:
So Soludo and the likes who are of the Igbo tribe who did not support Peter Obi are Yorubas right? I just figured that you are among those Yoruba tribalists I am talking about. You see the speck of sawdust in other's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye.

Igbos don't even rate any of those politicians

If Yemi Osinbajo contest against either Soludo, Rochas or Umahi, Hopeless Uzodinma...

I bet you Osinbajo will certainly win and sweep the entire South East votes...

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by wildernessVoice: 10:13am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

I agree with you that some Yorubas are not with Tinubu as evident in his lost of Lagos in the poll.
Peter Obi acceptance by the Igbos is not because he is their kinsmen but a major outcry by Nigerians to try someone else.
Tinubu govt is an extension of Buhari failure he imposed on Nigerians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by vibratingpenis: 10:13am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

If all Igbos did support Obi, are Joe Igbokwe, Obi cubana, Zack Orji, and co which tribe?

9 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by SSpeter(m): 10:15am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

does Umahi the works Minister support Peter Obi?

9 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 10:15am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

You are a liar! So Yul, Joe Igbokwe and other Ibos supporting Tinubu are from where? We know who you are perfidious miscreants meant to divide by odious sophistry. You should be ashamed of yourself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 10:16am On Jun 03
SSpeter:

Ask the lying bat

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by agabaI23(m): 10:17am On Jun 03
DonXavi:
Lere Olayinka, a former media aide to former Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has thrown jabs at Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka, over his recent attacks on Peter Obi.
In a post shared on his X handle, Lere shared a screenshot of a newspaper cover page of Soyinka tackling former President Goodluck Jonathan.

‘’Jonathan worse than Nebuchadnezzar- Soyinka' the newspaper cover page read
According to Lere, Soyinka attacked the Former President when he was still speaking about Nigeria. Lere opined that now, Soyinka is more concerned about “a certain individual” called Peter Obi.

Lere Olayinka - Aresa 1
Majority of Yorubas are reasonable. Don't confuse them witha few paid jobbers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by rotadeco27: 10:18am On Jun 03
DonXavi:
Thank God that there are still certain individuals from the Yoruba stock who are reasonable, rational and commonsensical. Sometimes when I want to write how I feel about the Yoruba tribe, seeing how tribalistic most of them have become just because Bola Tinubu is from their tribe, I refrain when I see that some of them still stand for truth, justice and fairness. I will never put all of them in one sack, because you have good and bad people from every tribe. May God bless our HUMAN RACE!
That is the problem with you obidients. Many thousands of us supported obi not because he is an igbo man but because we perceived he was a better candidate and age is on his side. The loss was supposed to be our collective loss. It was you people that turned the whole thing to a tribal affair not even sparing us that went out of our ways to canvassed votes for obi. Tinubu said Emilokan" u people are shouting "Awalokan" I really want to see the strategy u will use to bring us together like the last election,having revealed ur true colors. Even afeenifere the most recognized Yoruba social group supported of ,what else do u want from us! It is not possible to have all the Yoruba people on ur side , the igbos have never enmass supported Yoruba candidates in the history of Nigeria democracy, even MKO won only one state or so in the east! Every movement has a build up phase , that obi was able to pull such a number votes in his first appearance showed that there was hope to take over the country from the common enemies, I strongly doubt how that will be feasible with the seed of discord u people allowed to germinate by not handling the loss maturely!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:19am On Jun 03
Mitsurugi:

You are a liar! So Yul, Joe Igbokwe and other Ibos supporting Tinubu are from where? We know who you are perfidious miscreants meant to divide by odious sophistry. You should be ashamed of yourself
Using complex words don't make you intelligent, it rather make you sound insecure.
U lgb0s have turned them all to outcasts, are d Yorubàs doing same?
You know the answer.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:20am On Jun 03
SSpeter:
Umahi is a minister which you all are quick to sIander, is it same with Yorubàs?
You know the answer.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by learnedman(m): 10:20am On Jun 03
Were Soyinka,the senile old man grin grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 10:21am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Using complex words don't make you intelligent, it rather make you sound insecure.
U lgb0s have turned them all to outcasts, are d Yorubàs doing same?
You know the answer.

Complex words you don't understand is fine with me to convince me of your rather porous level of comprehension. Guy you are a liar know it and know peace

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Pathfinder2090: 10:21am On Jun 03
[quote author=AbuTwins post=130282110]Another bloke trying to trend with the Nobel Laurate![/quote

What is noble about him?
He’s a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by Okechinwadike: 10:21am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

oga igbos don't even like peter obi, just that among all the candidate contesting then he is the best. had it been osibanjo comes out igbos will not support peter obi, me in particular would have voted osibanjo ahead of Peter

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by JagabanB: 10:22am On Jun 03
vibratingpenis:

If all Igbos did support Obi, are Joe Igbokwe, Obi cubana, Zack Orji, and co which tribe?
You have to sneak in Obi cubana now?
Remind me the names you call the people u listed above again.
Same thing u lgb0s are doing to wole Soyinka now is what u did to all these folks u mentioned, true or faIse?
Even Obi used his mouth to sIander Arthur Eze.
Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by OredoPikin: 10:24am On Jun 03
helinues:
Former aide.

grin
Your statement is not complete.
You didn't tag him an igbo man disguising as a Yoruba man. his real name is chuku-lere.

Ozuor

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi by SSpeter(m): 10:25am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Umahi is a minister which you all are quick to sIander, is it same with Yorubàs?
You know the answer.
do Joe Igbokwe, Dave Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Nnanna Kalu and Hope Uzodinma support Peter Obi? You see, a dull person is always quick to generalise, as revered as Buhari was, I personal know people from Kano and Kastina who didn't vote Buhari. Do not use your brain to type and your fingers to think.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.