Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt (12929 Views)

Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes / UK Warship Arrives In Nigeria To Support Regional Maritime Security / No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Wahabfuture: 10:45pm On Jun 06
Enugurangers:
Lagos is the most SW state in Nigeria. Only clowns think otherwise. De rennassaince group was just playing Lagos PDP politics as usual. Same politics GRV played in Lagos. Let's not forget that GRV was endorsed by the same PDP Lagos. PDP Lagos abandoned Jandor that is actually an Awori man from Lagos and endorsed GRV thinking GRV will win the election.

I am not from Lagos. I am from Oji river in Enugu. Ndigbo should stop poking nose into another tribe's affair.

You should be proud of your ancestry and don't be like Afunja

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by DMerciful(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06
What did this man do that they're holding him perpetually?
BlowYourMind:
Amazing, but bitter grieving obi people are the ones that will mourning and grieving over the news, they are filled with anguish and bitterness
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 10:49pm On Jun 06
muhammaduyusufu:
Summary: 2027 election in Lagos will be bloody.
grin no loud am…this cursed pigs don’t know what’s coming grin they will even beg to return home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by xukwaa: 10:50pm On Jun 06
Taah. Shut up there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 10:54pm On Jun 06
raskymonojendor:

If you like, live in Lagos for 100 years, you are not aboriginal. cheesy

What is common to all those you listed including Bode George. They are all Yorubas.

Ps: Aworis are now clamouring for Ogun state governor.
grin leave the low inferior fool, you will think the names he mentioned are Ibo man’s….I’m sure he doesn’t know the names of the failures they have been voting for in sad yeast, but since they care less about happenings in there cursed region, Lagos and Sw is more important😂
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Nchenches: 10:58pm On Jun 06

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 10:58pm On Jun 06
Mrexcell:
Who are the igbo commentators this group is even referring to? The lagos indigens that came out openly to oppose the inclusion of lagos in the south west region are well known with names so I don't understand why these group is not focusing on them but instead trying to divert attention to an unknown igbo online commentators. Must igbo be included in every discussion in nigeria?
grin because we all know the average ibo is a land grabber, they have always coveted Lagos…just take a look at the thread and see how your blodas are shamelessly disgracing there ancestors,and you want us to believe ibos don’t have an agenda? They will surely and always be disgraced, what a tribe grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06
99thEnemy:
I will never support regional government in this country. Never!!!

You are scared will cause you stroke abi
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06
SonofLagos:
grin because we all know the average ibo is a land grabber, they have always coveted Lagos…just take a look at the thread and see how your blodas are shamelessly disgracing there ancestors,and you want us to believe ibos don’t have an agenda? They will surely and always be disgraced, what a tribe grin

Are you guys scared that without lagos, hunger will finish the rest of you lagos none indigenes?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Wahabfuture: 11:02pm On Jun 06
BentizilL0:

You should be more worried about your region...
I'm from Lagos and we're part and parcel of the West..

How many of you, anyway why should i waste my time with someone from Ondo state claiming lagosian

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Arostar2023: 11:02pm On Jun 06
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 11:05pm On Jun 06
Ikpunekenwa:

Are you guys scared that without lagos, hunger will finish the rest of you lagos none indigenes?
😂😂 who’s the non indigenes? Proudly Lagos…are the indigenous people of Lagos Ibos? Is Lagos in Biafra land? What is the obsession of an ibo man with Lagos, yorubaland? Tochukwu pls kindly answer those question because it seem you lots seem to loose your senses when Lagos is been discussed😂😂
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Wahabfuture: 11:07pm On Jun 06
SonofLagos:
😂😂 who’s the non indigenes? Proudly Lagos…are the indigenous people of Lagos Ibos? Is Lagos in Biafra land? What is the obsession of an ibo man with Lagos, yorubaland? Tochukwu pls kindly answer those question because it seem you lots seem to loose your senses when Lagos is been discussed😂😂

This is one very unintelligent post

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 11:14pm On Jun 06
Wahabfuture:

let me see your intelligent post😂😂😂 if you are sensible maybe you should answer the questions I raised. Is Lagos in Biafra land? The culture and traditions of Lagos is fully Yoruba,but you low inferior Igbos keep disgracing your ancestors each day because of land that has nothing in common with you cursed migrant😂😂 the fool is not even proud of his heritage, you even had to adopt a Yoruba name for your Monika… I understand your frustration, your ancestors could only settle for an erosion, landlocked land with no access to sea, and you have always been envious and jealousy of the Yoruba people😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Eriokanmi: 11:16pm On Jun 06
Goodvibes007:
cc: FreestuffNG,
cc: Christistruth00

Checkout this post. PDP's group Omo Eko Pataki aka DeRennaisance have started receiving pushbacks. People are getting tired of there nonsense.
Tinubu's government ain't getting it. Even their supporters are tired already. I was in Virginia yesterday and I can tell you that his approval rating has dropped to its lowest ebb. Those who used to shout Tinubu here tue last time I visited had kept mute.

The economy is really in a bad shape now. This is similar to the trust we reposed in buhari to curtail insecurity in Nigeria being a retired military top-ranking officer but ended failing us. I was one of those who voted him in 2015, given his clean administration of the 80s, not knowing it was idiagbon who ruled backnthen. Buhari's comeback had exposed his weakness of the 80s which was covered by idiagbon.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Cowrdyorubas: 11:16pm On Jun 06
BlowYourMind:
Amazing, but bitter grieving obi people are the ones that will mourning and grieving over the news, they are filled with anguish and bitterness

With gotas like you,Obi will always be popular than your Bat the hardship,keep mentioning Obi free advert.coconut head like you cant see it even it's on your footstep grin
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 11:17pm On Jun 06
Wahabfuture:

😂😂 pained Okoro migrant…proudly Lagos, be proud of your Osu heritage

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by YesDaddyTill203: 11:20pm On Jun 06
Only LUNATICS like Zik and other parasites will even think of removing Lagos from Yoruba land. I'm an indigen of Lagos and I'm part of Yoruba land. Any attempt to even think otherwise will be met with a complete dirty slap to the face of such morons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by cardoctor(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06
The Ays have it.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by olisaEze(m): 12:07am On Jun 07
Has anyone bothered to even ask why this political party is hellbent on regressing the country to pre-colonial times? First the national anthem, now regional autonomy, what’s next, our youths being drafted to fight in America & Britain’s war with Russia like we did in Burma?? I’ll give it to the old man, he’s never lied about his intentions. Escalate energy prices, increase taxes, reduce purchasing power. And with 300k NATO soldiers headed for the war front in Europe, at the very least we now know why 50 million youths with no nutrition plan need to be drafted into the army! They won’t need to force you, it’ll be the easiest way to escape the hardship in your own country. The black man is about to die in the white man’s war again but these ones are only concerned with petty tribal appropriation!😐
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SpiritedCheer(f): 12:13am On Jun 07
As usual, Nigerians are getting it wrong.

Grow up! Regionalism was the system that fully explored Nigeria's resources and potential. Now, we have States, instead of Regions. So, the idea is to develop along State lines.

But MUMU Nigeria will misunderstand the idea, and wreck everything.

Regionalism is not a political structure. It is economic decentralization whereby, States have more control over their own destiny, to explore, harness, and manage their resources and products. AND RETAIN MUCH OF THEIR RESOURCE REVENUE!! (Of course, States will pay taxes to the federal government, and make other payments based on their revenues)

Decentralization is ONE of the reasons America, for instance, has a diversified, varied, wide-ranging and vibrant economy, because US Government DARE NOT take oil revenue of Texas or Alaska and distribute it to Michigan or other States. Just like Nigeria is allocating resource revenue of Rivers State to every other State.

Decentralization is the reason Advanced countries like America or Canada have stupendously vast economic opportunities. Depending on competence and other factors, some States experience economic boom, and, unfortunately, some States lag behind. Decentralization is the reason California is the 5th largest economy in the world - in the world. That is ONE State in the US!!!! Now, imagine, where Rivers State, Nigeria, would rank if Nigeria did not practise an over-centralized system that equalizes all States in the federation, thereby nationalizing poverty. Nigeria is basically sabotaging itself. (But there's a reason, which we can discuss later)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Jamie248: 12:13am On Jun 07
adamusuleiman1:

https://sunnewsonline.com/lagos-indigenes-in-north-america-support-regional-system-of-govt/?amp

Foolish people...Regional government wey Tinubu and his family go suck all your blood like vampire

Under just one year of his stealing, una done dey same category with Somalia, Syria and other war-ravaged nations

Useless idiots
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SpiritedCheer(f): 12:18am On Jun 07
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu's government ain't getting it. Even their supporters are tired already.... This is similar to the trust we reposed in buhari to curtail insecurity in Nigeria being a retired military top-ranking officer but ended failing us. I was one of those who voted him in 2015...

You guys talk about insecurity as if it is an isolated problem. Insecurity is a symptom of economic hardship. The whole problem is due to lack of economic opportunities. Economic opportunities creates well-being, which brings peace and security, enhances quality of life, and breeds happiness and contentment.
But you guys think Government can figh symptoms of bad government, instead of focusing on job creation, increasing industrial activities, boosting food production, and improving social services. If you only treat symptoms, the disease will kill you. As a nation, Nigeria is almost dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by dominic17: 12:30am On Jun 07
Attache by force, why don't you people allow the indigens of land to decide for themselves,all these claims of Lagos indigens from the moon does not make sense at all.
datola:
Eko Ile is part and parcel of Yoruba land, any day any time.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by dominic17: 12:36am On Jun 07
Attache by force, why don't you allow Lagos indigens to decide for themselves, Lagos indigens in the sun do not represent Lagos indigens. is it to that you guys can not survive without Lagos?
Ategberoson:
Watch as Nddigbo worldwide will bring their propaganda to this thread on why Lagos won't go with Yoruba regionalism, a majority tribe behaving like little kids

Regionalism is the way forward, with regionalism, no Igbo can be telling me Lagos is no man's land or Fulani roaming about with cow on my farmland on my soil

If Tinubu can achieved the regionalism then he will be the best president Nigeria ever have. Regionalism is over due

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by decent2(m): 12:40am On Jun 07
ABEG WHO GO HELP ME WITH 1K to take buy medicine GTB BANK 0110538704
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by MemoriesAndMe: 12:59am On Jun 07
This is a strong lie. Who are the Lagos indigenes that said that ? Let them come out and mention their names.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:19am On Jun 07
Lagos State is a no man's land, because I can't see how TINUBU who is an Osun state man by birth can come to Lagos State and colonise the whole place as if he is a white man against the slaves of Yoruba land.....

Moreso, why did we have an IGBO man as a one time Governor of Lagos State?

And again , why are Lagos Indigenes sidelined in the affairs of Lagos State, which makes the inscription that Lagos is a no man's land really true....

I can only say that Lagos State happens to be unlucky or unfortunate to be found in Yoruba axis but was left to grow by different people....

Because when one goes to Ekiti, Osun, KWARA , Ondo, Ogun State, even some parts of OYO state, one will see the true definition of how Yoruba land and settlement patterns are compared to what is seen in Lagos state....

Inshort the historical background of Yoruba people and the maintenance of the culture can't be found solely in Lagos State.....but in Ekiti , Osun etc

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by anungangampu: 1:43am On Jun 07
Mrexcell:
Who are the igbo commentators this group is even referring to? The lagos indigens that came out openly to oppose the inclusion of lagos in the south west region are well known with names so I don't understand why these group is not focusing on them but instead trying to divert attention to an unknown igbo online commentators. Must igbo be included in every discussion in nigeria?
That's their stupidity. You can see them all over the tread
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by jaxxy(m): 2:11am On Jun 07
Lol
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by shotuns: 2:12am On Jun 07
Plan already failed from the starts. Lagos belongs to Yoruba, no human being born of woman can change that.
make una go sit down, when we get to that bridge, we will know how to cross. Yeye people everywhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.