Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt (12790 Views)

Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes / UK Warship Arrives In Nigeria To Support Regional Maritime Security / No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by shotuns: 2:18am On Jun 07
Thank you my brother, they were pushed to instigate the news. dead on arrival. Original indigenes of Lagos will never come out and say such, those groups are politician benefiting from their pay master who sold Lagos to foreigners. na small time remain, you all go answer how you got the land you claiming.

decent2:
ABEG WHO GO HELP ME WITH 1K to take buy medicine GTB BANK 0110538704
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Diligence: 2:28am On Jun 07
BATeria on the beat. Don't twist the narratives. Lagos Indigenes in Lagos hv spoken they don't want to be part of South West if Regional System Returns. It has always been Lagos Colony! They're the real stakeholders, who wear the shoes & know where they pinch! These ones in "Ovesee" are Chicago Boys, we know!

On who used "Lagos is no man's land". It was Lateef Jakande who was, consequently, overwhelmingly voted when he was seeking elections...

Deoye Falade :

The first recorded statement referring to Lagos State as 'No-man's-land' was made by a Yoruba man in 1979. That man is the much loved Lateef Jakande, former governor of Lagos State during his inaugural address to the people of Lagos on October 1, 1979.

You don't have to believe me though, Google is your friend but I'll share the direct quote below:

"In 1886, Lagos was again set up as a separate colony in response to a petition by the people of Lagos who resented being governed from the Gold Coast. It was administered by a Governor of the Colony of Lagos under Letters Patent dated 13th January 1886. This was the first time that the territory now known as Lagos State came under one administration. The administration continued under various constitutions until 1954 when Lagos was separated from the rest of the Colony and constituted a Federal Territory, that is to say, a No-Man’s Land.

"God moves in a mysterious way, says William Cowper, His wonders to perform. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.
We learned nothing from the Civil War and this is on both the people and the government. For one, our government refuses to admit that it was not just a war but a genocide and by that refusal, glosses over a huge problem that will continue to plague us. Rwanda experienced their civil war in the 90s - two decades after ours but they learned. 'Never again' is a key phrase when it comes to both the Rwandan genocide and WWII. But here we are in Nigeria, learning nothing and making the same mistakes from 50 years ago.

Isn't it curious that this ethnic divisionary tactic only seems to rear its head every election cycle? The actors may be different but the playbook is the same. In 2023, it's MC Oluomo, Bayo Onanuga and co. In 2019, it was still MC Oluomo. In 2015, it was the Oba of Lagos and his Lagoon vibes. I'm sure that in 2027, it will be someone else but the same playbook will be used regardless of who the opposition candidate is. Doesn't matter if it's Jimi Agbaje, Musilu Obanikoro or Gbadebo Chinedu, it always creeps in.

Maybe we can't do better in general because we don't know better but that shouldn't be an excuse because the resources to know better are out there, we're just too lazy to think, not to talk of do. And it's even more grati

Fun Fact: Jakande won by getting 559,070 votes to become the first Executive Governor of Lagos State in 1979.

In 2019, Babajide Sanwo-Olu won with 739,445 votes and in 2023, he won with 736,000 votes.

For all of Lagos' population explosion over a space of almost 50 years, very little has changed. I think that's pretty interesting.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02j4YfvqWgNGp8NTZQnYEWpb5Pw186uBCg6VChiQremZ9UVB9jN99C3nH4mtpWiDoil&id=1098856981
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Dedeity: 2:41am On Jun 07
BlowYourMind:
Amazing, but bitter grieving obi people are the ones that will mourning and grieving over the news, they are filled with anguish and bitterness
illiteracy is indeed a disease
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Inyinese(m): 3:20am On Jun 07
Enugurangers:
Lagos is the most SW state in Nigeria. Only clowns think otherwise. De rennassaince group was just playing Lagos PDP politics as usual. Same politics GRV played in Lagos. Let's not forget that GRV was endorsed by the same PDP Lagos. PDP Lagos abandoned Jandor that is actually an Awori man from Lagos and endorsed GRV thinking GRV will win the election.

I am not from Lagos. I am from Oji river in Enugu. Ndigbo should stop poking nose into another tribe's affair.
nwanne, where in oji-river, Achi or Inyi?
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by omoluka: 5:20am On Jun 07
Mrexcell:
Who are the igbo commentators this group is even referring to? The lagos indigens that came out openly to oppose the inclusion of lagos in the south west region are well known with names so I don't understand why these group is not focusing on them but instead trying to divert attention to an unknown igbo online commentators. Must igbo be included in every discussion in nigeria?
I think they are very correct, Igbo seems to be more interested in what is happening in Yoruba land than in Igbo land and i don't know why angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 6:09am On Jun 07
ArcSEMPECJ:
Lagos State is a no man's land, because I can't see how TINUBU who is an Osun state man by birth can come to Lagos State and colonise the whole place as if he is a white man against the slaves of Yoruba land.....

Moreso, why did we have an IGBO man as a one time Governor of Lagos State?

And again , why are Lagos Indigenes sidelined in the affairs of Lagos State, which makes the inscription that Lagos is a no man's land really true....

I can only say that Lagos State happens to be unlucky or unfortunate to be found in Yoruba axis but was left to grow by different people....

Because when one goes to Ekiti, Osun, KWARA , Ondo, Ogun State, even some parts of OYO state, one will see the true definition of how Yoruba land and settlement patterns are compared to what is seen in Lagos state....

Inshort the historical background of Yoruba people and the maintenance of the culture can't be found solely in Lagos State.....but in Ekiti , Osun etc
😂😂😂 illiterate petty ibo trader. The fool doesn’t even know the difference between military rule and democracy rule. So I guess the ibo man went through the election process and was voted by Lagosian😂😂….the same way a yorubaman was once military administrator of a State in sad yeast was the same way an ibo was appointed and not elected….when they say go to school, Una go talk say school na scam, now see how you are disgracing your ancestors. So I guess the Oba of Lagos too was once ibo or the title of oba, is also an ibo title? You cursed region has just 5plot of land but you lot ain’t contented with that, but your covetousness and greed for Lagos Yorubaland will continue to make you lot miserable and frustrated….proudly Lagos Yoruba boy, nwanne pls be proud of that cursed region you came from, Lagos is solely yorubaland and so shall it be till the end of time. Shameless lots😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by athaboi(f): 6:14am On Jun 07
SonofLagos:
Tochukwu, how does the business of Lagos Yorubaland concern a migrant from Alaibo? Aside from Lagos, which of your 5plot of land is has developed has Ibadan? You can’t even survive in your region but yet you think you are better than the Yorubas you foolishly taunt online…shame is far from you😂😂
Yoruba Muslims
Stoo crying, no one will take Lagos away from you...oya go wash plate 🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by athaboi(f): 6:15am On Jun 07
BentizilL0:

You should be more worried about your region...
I'm from Lagos and we're part and parcel of the West..
Lol 😂, Yoruba Muslim from osun state..oya stop crying, nobody will take Lagos away from you ok...oya go play outside 🤣
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by igbosarejews(m): 6:27am On Jun 07
Enugurangers:
Lagos is the most SW state in Nigeria. Only clowns think otherwise. De rennassaince group was just playing Lagos PDP politics as usual. Same politics GRV played in Lagos. Let's not forget that GRV was endorsed by the same PDP Lagos. PDP Lagos abandoned Jandor that is actually an Awori man from Lagos and endorsed GRV thinking GRV will win the election.

I am not from Lagos. I am from Oji river in Enugu. Ndigbo should stop poking nose into another tribe's affair.
Does it mean that any comment on this issue, for those that doesn't want Lagos to be part of south west must all be Igbo's, even the comments here on this issue, what make you to think they're all Igbo's? the Lagos technocrats or whatever that made the statement are they Igbo's? You that claimed to be an Igbo, why are you bringing Igbo's, into the decision and arguments of lagosians. Na una dey cause problem for Igbo's.

Meanwhile, the people that poke nose into other's affairs in Nigeria we all know they're the Yorubas's. Raise the issue of Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu, you will see that, even those of them that are about to die, will wake up and start kicking against it, since they've made it their hubbies and part of their lives to stand against anything Igbo's, same should be replicated. Shebi na them they carry the matter say south south Igbo's speakers, are not Igbo's.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by franudi: 6:33am On Jun 07
Why bringing Igbo to this conversation? The Lagos indigenes in Nigeria said that they are not part of the South West, not Igbos that said it.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 6:37am On Jun 07
athaboi:
Yoruba Muslims
Stoo crying, no one will take Lagos away from you...oya go wash plate 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 ibo Christian, Lagos is yorubaland, bordered by Yoruba states, so tell us how Lagos can even be taken and added to Biafra map? We understand how miserable and frustrating it is to come from. Landlocked erosion ravaged land😂 blame your ancestors and not the Yoruba man, maybe in your next life you can also come has a yorubaman and maybe you can now claim obodo ragos😂😂 shameless cursed migrant from a deserted land.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:46am On Jun 07
SonofLagos:
😂😂 who’s the non indigenes? Proudly Lagos…are the indigenous people of Lagos Ibos? Is Lagos in Biafra land? What is the obsession of an ibo man with Lagos, yorubaland? Tochukwu pls kindly answer those question because it seem you lots seem to loose your senses when Lagos is been discussed😂😂

Nobody is obsessed with lagos, not me in particular but I am surprised an Ijebu man is claiming lagos and scared lagos becomes autonomous on its own, a real indigene of lagos won't make this your statement. You betrayed yourself.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:48am On Jun 07
SonofLagos:
😂😂😂 ibo Christian, Lagos is yorubaland, bordered by Yoruba states, so tell us how Lagos can even be taken and added to Biafra map? We understand how miserable and frustrating it is to come from. Landlocked erosion ravaged land😂 blame your ancestors and not the Yoruba man, maybe in your next life you can also come has a yorubaman and maybe you can now claim obodo ragos😂😂 shameless cursed migrant from a deserted land.

Nobody is saying Biafra here, lagos indigents said they don't want you leeches who contribute nothing to their state only hooliganism, tribal and ethnic chaos, I wish they push for the bill of regionalism so that you will cry out your intestine from your nose out of hunger.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:50am On Jun 07
igbosarejews:

Does it mean that any comment on this issue, for those that doesn't want Lagos to be part of south west must all be Igbo's, even the comments here on this issue, what make you to think they're all Igbo's? the Lagos technocrats or whatever that made the statement are they Igbo's? You that claimed to be an Igbo, why are you bringing Igbo's, into the decision and arguments of lagosians. Na una dey cause problem for Igbo's.

Meanwhile, the people that poke nose into other's affairs in Nigeria we all know they're the Yorubas's. Raise the issue of Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu, you will see that, even those of them that are about to die, will wake up and start kicking against it, since they've made it their hubbies and part of their lives to stand against anything Igbo's, same should be replicated. Shebi na them they carry the matter say south south Igbo's speakers, are not Igbo's.

How can you agree that a sour Yoruba muslim is from the south east, how many Igbo muslims even reside in the south east?
Don't waste your precious time on tHis muslims that can even use allah to swear in lies and still feel okay in their conscience.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 6:58am On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

Nobody is saying Biafra here, lagos indigents said they don't want you leeches who contribute nothing to their state only hooliganism, tribal and ethnic chaos, I wish they push for the bill of regionalism so that you will cry out your intestine from your nose out of hunger.
Miserable and frustrated cursed migrants grin I guess you woke up this morning and the thought of Lagos, yorubaland keeps tormenting you😂 see how miserable your life has become nwachukwu…..but on this same thread,the same indigenous Lagosian in diaspora also has the same right the fools that first issued out the statement. Or what makes those ones more lagosian than this group of lagosian? I’m proudly Lagos and I also have a right to support this group, and besides what is the business of a migrant Okoro who travelled kilometre’s from Alaibo to obodo ragos in search of greener pastures, with yorubaland? For goodness seek nwanne, we don’t even share border and have nothing in common with you lots😂 but Lagos seem to be the headache of an ibo man….don’t you think this reeks of ow inferiority and shameful?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Konquest: 7:00am On Jun 07
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 7:04am On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

Nobody is obsessed with lagos, not me in particular but I am surprised an Ijebu man is claiming lagos and scared lagos becomes autonomous on its own, a real indigene of lagos won't make this your statement. You betrayed yourself.
😆😆 so an ijebu man is not indigenous to Lagos? Or most land in Lagos like lekki, epe and ikorodu don’t belong to ijebu people? You know nothing about us lagosians, you are just a nonentity migrant who should know it place. You lots are just getting dumber each day with your warped narrative..you don’t even know your history if at all you have any, but you think you can tell our history and rewrite it just to suit your false narrative, covetous bast*rds, know your place nwanne grin Lagos is Yorubaland and so shall it be till the end of time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by opamoses1: 7:07am On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

Stop embarrassing yourself. There are three indigenous Yoruba ethnic groups in Lagos :
The Aworis - All over Lagos from Lagos island in Lagos East to mainland to Iba in Lagos West
the Ijebus - Lagos East (Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Lagos island, and environs)
and the Eguns (Badagry).

The three tribes are also indigenous to Ogun state.
- Eguns are indigenous to the Yewa and Ipokia area of Ogun state
- Ijebus are also indigenous to Ijebu areas of Ogun state
- Aworis are indigenous to Ota, Iju Ishaga, Iju Akute, Ajuwon, Alagbole, Olambe, Ojodu e.t.c areas of Ogun state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by jaxxy(m): 7:15am On Jun 07
BlowYourMind:
Amazing, but bitter grieving obi people are the ones that will mourning and grieving over the news, they are filled with anguish and bitterness

Lagos indigenes not Peter Obi people are the ones who opposed regional government.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:24am On Jun 07
opamoses1:

Stop embarrassing yourself. There are three indigenous Yoruba ethnic groups in Lagos :
The Aworis - All over Lagos from Lagos island in Lagos East to mainland to Iba in Lagos West
the Ijebus - Lagos East (Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Lagos island, and environs)
and the Eguns (Badagry).

The three tribes are also indigenous to Ogun state.
- Eguns are indigenous to the Yewa and Ipokia area of Ogun state
- Ijebus are also indigenous to Ijebu areas of Ogun state
- Aworis are indigenous to Ota, Iju Ishaga, Iju Akute, Ajuwon, Alagbole, Olambe, Ojodu e.t.c areas of Ogun state.

Keep bending your history just to lie to yourself, we are waiting for you to finish your lies.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:26am On Jun 07
SonofLagos:
😆😆 so an ijebu man is not indigenous to Lagos? Or most land in Lagos like lekki, epe and ikorodu don’t belong to ijebu people? You know nothing about us lagosians, you are just a nonentity migrant who should know it place. You lots are just getting dumber each day with your warped narrative..you don’t even know your history if at all you have any, but you think you can tell our history and rewrite it just to suit your false narrative, covetous bast*rds, know your place nwanne grin Lagos is Yorubaland and so shall it be till the end of time.

So you now agree your ancestry is no where near lagos, I made my statements to sip you out and as usual your predictable nature exposed you.

Lagos indigene my foot.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by KosiGee(m): 7:26am On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

You know their tricks and you truly understand their dirty politics and how cowardly and mischievous they can be.
The report had to mention Jaja Nwachukwu, a man who died many years ago in order to generate the sort of responses that want while ignoring that of Oba Akiolu, Seun Kuti and those of other Lagosians.

It has to be the perennial paranoid nonsense about Igbos scheming to take over Lagos and Yoruba land to generate hate.

Lagos indigenes lament about the politics being played by other Yoruba politicians, the particular individuals or group of people are automatically labelled Igbos! How cowardly and silly can a people be.

Same pattern, same rhetorics everyday. Bola Tinubu paid a condolence visit to Pa Fasoranti whose daughter was brutally killed by Fulani bandits, he cowardly exonerated the killers to rope in Igbos and Evans while questioning the whereabout of the cows!.

Cowards, mischief makers. Leave Igbos out of your dirty politics.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:28am On Jun 07
SonofLagos:
Miserable and frustrated cursed migrants grin I guess you woke up this morning and the thought of Lagos, yorubaland keeps tormenting you😂 see how miserable your life has become nwachukwu…..but on this same thread,the same indigenous Lagosian in diaspora also has the same right the fools that first issued out the statement. Or what makes those ones more lagosian than this group of lagosian? I’m proudly Lagos and I also have a right to support this group, and besides what is the business of a migrant Okoro who travelled kilometre’s from Alaibo to obodo ragos in search of greener pastures, with yorubaland? For goodness seek nwanne, we don’t even share border and have nothing in common with you lots😂 but Lagos seem to be the headache of an ibo man….don’t you think this reeks of ow inferiority and shameful?

So what do we call a person who denied his village to say he is from lagos, lagos people no want parasites and homeless underbridge omoniles like you, go to your village please and leave people that are at least paying their tax, should I show you my tax numeration to Nigeria, will you show me yours?

It means the ground you are matching to harass keke drivers part of my sweat follow inside, can you show us what you've contributed to Nigeria as a whole, no wonder you Dey fear for regional government.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 7:30am On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

So you now agree your ancestry is no where near lagos, I made my statements to sip you out and as usual your predictable nature exposed you.

Lagos indigene my foot.
😂😂 whataboutism has usual, anyways your headache, since you have nothing to be proud of from your cursed barren land I can understand….proudly Lagos, if that makes you bitter, you can take a dive in the lagoon😂

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 7:31am On Jun 07
omoluka:

I think they are very correct, Igbo seems to be more interested in what is happening in Yoruba land than in Igbo land and i don't know why angry
greed and covetousness, that’s why grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:33am On Jun 07
SonofLagos:
😂😂 whataboutism has usual, anyways your headache, since you have nothing to be proud of from your cursed barren land I can understand….proudly Lagos, if that makes you bitter, you can take a dive in the lagoon😂

What have you contributed to the unbarren lands of Nigeria, ewedulised brain?
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:37am On Jun 07
KosiGee:

You know their tricks and you truly understand their dirty politics and how cowardly and mischievous they can be.
The report had to mention Jaja Nwachukwu, a man who died many years ago in order to generate the sort of responses that want while ignoring that of Oba Akiolu, Seun Kuti and those of other Lagosians.

It has to be the perennial paranoid nonsense about Igbos scheming to take over Lagos and Yoruba land to generate hate.

Lagos indigenes lament about the politics being played by other Yoruba politicians, the particular individuals or group of people are automatically labelled Igbos! How cowardly and silly can a people be.

Same pattern, same rhetorics everyday. Bola Tinubu paid a condolence visit to Pa Fasoranti whose daughter was brutally killed by Fulani bandits, he cowardly exonerated the killers to rope in Igbos and Evans while questioning the whereabout of the cows!.

I already know them, even their religious and traditional leaders are diabolically intrumentised to be this way, I showed them my tax returns and asked them what they contribute to Nigeria.

I am very good friends with real lagos indigenes and I know how much they hate these people and how traumatised they are but you know this people and gas lighting are 5 and 6.

So I will never take them serious.
Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by raskymonojendor: 7:39am On Jun 07
KosiGee:

But did the report lie about Jaja Nwachukwu and the eastern deligates?

That simply tells you that no matter what difference the Yorubas have in between themselves, they still have a common enemy which is the Ibos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 7:39am On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

So what do we call a person who denied his village to say he is from lagos, lagos people no want parasites and homeless underbridge omoniles like you, go to your village please and leave people that are at least paying their tax, should I show you my tax numeration to Nigeria, will you show me yours?

It means the ground you are matching to harass keke drivers part of my sweat follow inside, can you show us what you've contributed to Nigeria as a whole, no wonder you Dey fear for regional government.
grin tell me the name of my village nwanne? Since you know so much about me cool my village is in Lagos Island incase you so interested to get to know me grin Son of Lagos incase you missed it. I’m not a shameless ibo from a cursed barren land who always deny there heritage and always covetous of another man’s land grin you tried it with your cousins in porthacourt and they called your bluff, now you think you can have Lagos? I thought Igbos claimed to be wise and intelligent, instead of you to develop your land and have your own Lagos, you want to take another man’s sweat😂 ever wondered why we still use state of origin? Our forefathers saw the future and they new you lots have always been covetous and greedy of other peoples land, that’s why you will never be trusted with power…bitter and hateful pigs🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt by SonofLagos: 7:41am On Jun 07
Ikpunekenwa:

What have you contributed to the unbarren lands of Nigeria, ewedulised brain?
😂😂😂 you just like setting yourself up for insult…nwanne your region is the least developed region in the south and you contribute the least in revenue to FG..aside Lagos just to be fair to you lots, Sw is still miles ahead of your shitty region😂😂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Suicide Bomber Died In Gombe New Year Blast - Police Tweets / Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) / Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.