Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,832 members, 7,902,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment (25693 Views)

NNPC 2024 Graduate And Experienced Hire / Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment / Garki Hospital Abuja Graduate Recruitment 2017 (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Jammie101(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18
Iykestix:
Guys help me, this is the message I keep getting. Even when I used a system this is what it keeps telling me.

What do I do, today is the last day.

You need to allow the website access to your camera and microphone. Click on request permission and then allow. A modal should come up where you select your front camera and microphone or earpiece.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by luvlyoracle(m): 12:28am On Jun 19
The breakfast no be here oo.. but we move
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by crowniran(m): 1:48am On Jun 19
luvlyoracle:
The breakfast no be here oo.. but we move

When did you submit your assessments?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by pebbycougar(m): 1:50am On Jun 19
vendor operation
'hartconduct
pebbypeb112@gmail.com
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by luvlyoracle(m): 7:08am On Jun 19
crowniran:

When did you submit your assessments?
Morning of yesterday not upto 3hrs they responded
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by ErnestNc: 7:47am On Jun 19
luvlyoracle:

Morning of yesterday not upto 3hrs they responded

Got mine too
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 7:55am On Jun 19
ErnestNc:

Got mine too

Ahhhh. Make una post screenshot abeg
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Yousuf442(m): 2:41am On Jun 20
Please can someone with MBBS apply for Shell Graduate Trainee program?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by rawboy: 6:12am On Jun 20
Has there been any success mail at all?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 6:55am On Jun 20
rawboy:

Did you receive a mail?
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by rawboy: 7:02am On Jun 20
SimpleGuy001:

Did you receive a mail?
No, just wanted to know if there has been any.

2 Likes

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 7:13am On Jun 20
rawboy:

No, just wanted to know if there has been any.

I think it’s too early. I guess from Friday onward mails will start dropping in mass, either reject or success. Reject more sha
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by crowniran(m): 8:04am On Jun 20
SimpleGuy001:

I think it’s too early. I guess from Friday onward mails will start dropping in mass, either reject or success. Reject more sha

Lol. It should take a month plus. Won’t they watch the videos
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by luvlyoracle(m): 8:09am On Jun 20
rawboy:
I got my rejection email.
I don’t even know if dey look at the interviews and answers at all
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 8:11am On Jun 20
crowniran:

Lol. It should take a month plus. Won’t they watch the videos

Lmao you guys don’t understand lol. People will receive reject mail in mass if they fail to meet shell’s criteria in the VJT.

Those that pass the VJT, will have their ODVI transcribed and graded by the AI (words used and sense of it). If you fail here, reject mail is sent.

Those that pass that will then have their video assessed by a human being in ModernHire (Assessors). They need to confirm what the AI has done and choose the best of the videos. Those that fail are sent reject mail.

Those that passed are then sent mail for the next stage.

Hope you see how it works now. It is done due to the number of applications they received l. Nobody will sit to watch thousands of videos

@luvlyoracle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by crowniran(m): 8:14am On Jun 20
SimpleGuy001:

Lmao you guys don’t understand lol. People will receive reject mail in mass if they fail to meet shell’s criteria in the VJT.

Those that pass the VJT, will have their ODVI transcribed and graded by the AI (words used and sense of it). If you fail here, reject mail is sent.

Those that pass that will then have their video assessed by a human being in ModernHire (Assessors). They need to confirm what the AI has done and choose the best of the videos. Those that fail are sent reject mail.

Hope you see how it works now. It is done due to the number of applications they received l. Nobody will sit to watch thousands of videos

@luvlyoracle

This is reasonable. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by ayodelesuleiman: 11:42am On Jun 20
SimpleGuy001:

@luvlyoracle

Thanks for sharing. It's too obvious the rejection mail was automated, just one or two hours after applying.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Merci02: 11:47am On Jun 20
Please has anyone gotten any response from shell after the video?

I no see anything yet oo after 4days of uploading.
Pls anyone
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 12:06pm On Jun 20
Merci02:
Please has anyone gotten any response from shell after the video?

I no see anything yet oo after 4days of uploading.
Pls anyone

Too early give it until month end to see

2 Likes

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Merci02: 12:37pm On Jun 20
SimpleGuy001:

Too early give it until month end to see

Thank you
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Solowizz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20
When writing my assessment. I had a mistake in the second question consisting of 8 questions.

I didn't realise to check the resources given and I tried answering 1 and 2 questions like that.. it was then I realised the resources given above. While I went through it. It was easy bit I had failed the 1 and 2 questions I answered earlier. I hope it doesn't affect my overall performance.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Shiningstar1010: 1:35pm On Jun 20
SimpleGuy001:

@luvlyoracle

Nice write up, makes a lot of sense

If I may ask are you a successful shell graduate trainee
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 2:08pm On Jun 20
Solowizz:
When writing my assessment. I had a mistake in the second question consisting of 8 questions.

I didn't realise to check the resources given and I tried answering 1 and 2 questions like that.. it was then I realised the resources given above. While I went through it. It was easy bit I had failed the 1 and 2 questions I answered earlier. I hope it doesn't affect my overall performance.

Omo just pray sha cause with the competition for shell there’s no margin of error. Still believe, anything can happen
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 2:10pm On Jun 20
Shiningstar1010:

Nice write up, makes a lot of sense

If I may ask are you a successful shell graduate trainee

Nope. I just digged out the info from Reddit by those USA guys where it was mentioned. Cause modernhire recruits for many firms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Shiningstar1010: 2:18pm On Jun 20
SimpleGuy001:

Nope. I just digged out the info from Reddit by those USA guys where it was mentioned. Cause modernhire recruits for many firms

Oh ok Thanks 🙏
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by wilsonlexis: 2:29pm On Jun 20
SimpleGuy001:

@luvlyoracle

You just said it all,just as we advance in technology same applies to due process of things ,gone are the days when you write and exam you will wait ages for result,it's CBT ,same applies to the shell recruitment process ,AI have been made to source out successful which reduce stress on HR side so I guess if you haven't received a rejection mail then there is still some hope to cling unto in as much as we should still not forget that it could still come ,just saying from the knowledge of how my own firm do their recruitment,lest we forget people all over the world who are nigerians and qualified also applied for same process

With regards to those questions which we given Policy and resources to guide in answering those questions if you answered outside that then you failed those questions (this came from a reliable source) ,i guess if you find yourself in a working enviroment where yiu send mails ,have department,team leads I guess the knowledge would have been advantage

#i know one lost soul will still come under this and type rubbish,but na you loose
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by TOM208: 2:39pm On Jun 20
Hmmmm
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 3:43pm On Jun 20
wilsonlexis:

You just said it all,just as we advance in technology same applies to due process of things ,gone are the days when you write and exam you will wait ages for result,it's CBT ,same applies to the shell recruitment process ,AI have been made to source out successful which reduce stress on HR side so I guess if you haven't received a rejection mail then there is still some hope to cling unto in as much as we should still not forget that it could still come ,just saying from the knowledge of how my own firm do their recruitment,lest we forget people all over the world who are nigerians and qualified also applied for same process

With regards to those questions which we given Policy and resources to guide in answering those questions if you answered outside that then you failed those questions (this came from a reliable source) ,i guess if you find yourself in a working enviroment where yiu send mails ,have department,team leads I guess the knowledge would have been advantage

#i know one lost soul will still come under this and type rubbish,but na you loose

Truth is, even if you fail one in that resource question, you will most likely 90% not pass through. Shell is too competitive to fail that area.

They put that section purposely. Shell is too competitive to fail any question in that place. In fact many people will pass that place so failing one will hinder chances.

Anyway we wish ourselves all the best
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Solowizz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20
It's true the Resource section happens to be the easiest by the time I realised it. I had moved to the 3rd question in the section after seeing the Resource at the top. I couldn't go back to previous questions so as to correct my answers.

At the end. I mentioned it in my overall feedback though. About how I couldn't made that 2 corrections. Well... it's fine though. Till now haven't gotten a response on the final results. Anything that comes I accept with full chest.

We wait for Seplat.
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by TOM208: 9:26pm On Jun 20
Don't be discourage bro, everyone has done one mistake or the other.
We are not perfect

2 Likes

Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by DeenDodo: 6:46am On Jun 21
luvlyoracle:

I got my rejection email.
I don’t even know if dey look at the interviews and answers at all
It could also be as a result of you not putting your Nysc Certificate link or date of completion in your CV
Re: Shell 2024 Graduate Recruitment by wilsonlexis: 12:37pm On Jun 21
I don't know how true this is but when I get an information I will share to pass time ,to digest and maybe for future learning purposes.
Someone said with regards to recording video questions,when we were asked about a project,our encounter,advice and what we we discovered about ourselves,he said it's expected when we answer such questions we need to apply the STAR method, situation,task action ,result that most hiring personnels use that asses people response that they are not expecting to tell them nollywood movies
And also he said from his own view the questions for the video recording is expected that an applicant inter connects them the event of first question should have relation with other questions.

Just like I said it's his own view as a HR in a top oil firm not shell before I am misquoted,this information is just for us to digest or it could help someone in a recruitment process or we could just use it to pass time and creat traffic just chose your poison fellas

You will all make through by God's grace be hopeful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? / Channels Television Massive Recruitment / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.