Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election (21499 Views)

Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / How June 12, 1993 Election Was Annulled - Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (Video) / Professor Humphrey Nwosu's Account Of The Annulment Of The June 12 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Believeintruth: 10:11pm On Jun 13
raskymonojendor:
LMAO.
I can smell the anger and bitterness in you from several thousands of miles away.

Naaa there is no anger here, you want to use reverse psychology bros I ready for you. No escape for you here.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by raskymonojendor: 10:12pm On Jun 13
Believeintruth:

Chai you don't have sense. What Zik just said was him voicing out his opinions against secession which Awolowo also did in support of secession. This your write up doesn't say whether or not the British put the debate up for a vote or whether the British said yes let us follow Zik's word against secession.
That is why I am asking you again how is it possible that one man overruled a the delegates who supported secession? You still have not answered that question.
The argument put forward was what determined if the secession clause would have been added or not. And Azikiwe and his cohort won the argument. As karma would have it, 3 million ibos suffered for that decision.

Else they would have been wasting their time.if not that I am at work, I would have been able to reply you robustly
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by raskymonojendor: 10:14pm On Jun 13
Believeintruth:

Naaa there is no anger here, you want to use reverse psychology bros I ready for you. No escape for you here.
Who is escaping. Lol..

I am even stopping low to be arguing with someone like you that most likely doesn't even make up to 30,000 naira per month. That's why you people project alot. You think everyone is suffer head like you people 😂
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Believeintruth: 10:18pm On Jun 13
raskymonojendor:

Who is escaping. Lol..

I am even stopping low to be arguing with someone like you that most likely doesn't even make up to 30,000 naira per month. That's why you people project alot. You think everyone is suffer head like you people 😂

Well you are entitled to your opinions but I won't start blowing my trumpet. People who run things make no noise.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Believeintruth: 10:19pm On Jun 13
raskymonojendor:

The argument put forward was what determined if the secession clause would have been added or not. And Azikiwe and his cohort won the argument. As karma would have it, 3 million ibos suffered for that decision.

Else they would have been wasting their time.if not that I am at work, I would have been able to reply you robustly

Again you keep dodging. Answer my question goe is it possible that Zik can overrule all the delegates that supported secession, since they were the majority?
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by PHAYOL81: 10:21pm On Jun 13
Some names deserve to rot in the cave of forgetfulness for their roles towards taking Nigeria to where it's today. Nwosu is definitely one of those.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by PHAYOL81: 10:36pm On Jun 13
raskymonojendor:

Prof Nwosu and Nzeribe's ABN were all working for the military government. The author of that article , one Nwosu himself, is trying to rewrite history with his tales by moonlight. I was just laughing as I was reading the made up stories.

THAT'S the same way they're exonerating IRONSI of wrongdoing and trying to shift the blame of the UNITARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT introduced on GOWON because the latter took advantage of the former's stvpidity to further cement the foothold of UNITARIANISM by creating 12 states out of the already made impotent (no thanks to the godforsaken IRONSI) regions.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by PaellaPaella: 12:15am On Jun 14
PHAYOL81:

THAT'S the same way they're exonerating IRONSI of wrongdoing and trying to shift the blame of the UNITARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT introduced on GOWON because the latter took advantage of the former's stvpidity to further cement the foothold of UNITARIANISM by creating 12 states out of the already made impotent (no thanks to the godforsaken IRONSI) regions.

Illiterate, what do you know, go and blame Gowon after all your people supported him during the war and after

Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Gbadoboy: 4:16am On Jun 14
raskymonojendor:
Name of Author of article:

It took Prof Henry Nwosu only 15 years to declare that MKO was the winner of the Election. He gave the military reasons to cancel the election.

At this rate, you would also call for Arthur Nzeribe of (A leader of the Association for Better Nigeria, ABN) to be honoured. grin
He was ordered to stop now and knowing the military any further action explicit in deviance would have attracted punishment to him.

1 Like

Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by nedu666: 4:54am On Jun 14
PHAYOL81:
Some names deserve to rot in the cave of forgetfulness for their roles towards taking Nigeria to where it's today. Nwosu is definitely one of those.

And shonekan the coward who could not install his brother should be worshipped alongside diya adisa ani olarenwaju
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by nedu666: 4:56am On Jun 14
Believeintruth:

Again you keep dodging. Answer my question goe is it possible that Zik can overrule all the delegates that supported secession, since they were the majority?

Ignore them. Cowards who if they see ibb who annulled the election will dobale for him. They even voted Buhari who walked for abacha. Buhari never fought for mko. But they want to crucify Nzeribe. Bagudu dey there.

1 Like

Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by adunnioladipupo: 6:35am On Jun 14
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Thiefobi1: 7:28am On Jun 14
franchasofficia:
Eh yaaah, I can see where the problem is coming from like I said before; misinformation.

First, are you aware that a Yoruba man like you who was a Nigerian soldier was among the main coup plotters of January 1966 coup?

Google "why we struck", a popular book written by that Yoruba soldier and be enlightened so that demonic politicians from your tribe wont continue to deceive you and other Yoruba youths.

Try and read that book "why we struck" written by your Yoruba brother so you can be informed for your own good.

Secondly, Igbo officers that participated in the coup did messed the coup up by allowing tribal sentiments to derail their original mission and it was said that the reason the [b]Igbo soldiers that executed the Eastern side of the coup failed to do a thorough job was as a result of a Yoruba soldier among them insisting on no shedding of blood plus the fact that the Eastern Premier then, [/b]Michael Okpara who was marked for killing was so cherished by the Igbos more than Nnamdi Azikiwe and co because of his great leadership qualities like Awolowo, so they spared him out of sentiment plus again he was with a foreign guest; The Archbishop of Canterbury in his official residence in Enugu, so the coupists spared him, that was how he escaped death.

As for Nnamdi Azikiwe, he was on their list of those to be killed but Nnamdi Azikiwe had his cousin; Ifeajuna among the key coupist and Ifeajuna leaked the info to Zik by telling him to embark on a holiday that something big is coming, Zik listened and embarked on a medical leave to the Caribbean with his Yoruba Doctor.

I also learnt that Zik indirectly told Belewa to be more careful and security conscious but Belewa didn't take it serious just as Akintola the Western Premier got the info of the impending coup and informed his Northern friend and counterpart Ahmadu Bello who also waved it aside relying on his juju powers, while Akintola went and bought rifle and learnt to shoot which made him challenge the coupists the day they invaded his official residence in Ibadan, as soon as Akintola sighted strange soldiers approaching his quarters, he opened fire and they retaliated and in the process killed Akintola.

So even Akintola was aware of the impending coup caused by his political tuzzle with Awolowo in Western Nigeria then.

Awolowo was serving his jail term in old Eastern Nigeria and it was easy for the coupist to kill him if he was on their list but unfortunately he was even the one they were fighting to save if you read the various accounts of the coupists, including the account written by a fellow Yoruba soldier among them.

Again, Belewa was not initially on the list of those to be killed because Belewa was a fine detribalized leader who was only being misled by Ahmadu Bello the Northern Premier then.

Anofuru or so that killed Belewa did so out of frustration when he heard the coup was already failing in some parts of Nigeria.

Try and read books written by the coup plotters themselves, at least if you don't believe in the account of the Igbo soldiers that participated in the coup, you can read the one written by your fellow Yoruba.

Mind you, the coup was executed by soldiers from Igbo, Yoruba, few Hausa, Tiv, Urhobo, etc but the leaders of the coup were mostly Igbo soldiers from today Southsouth and Southeast and a Yoruba soldier too.

You know, I have said it severally on this forum, the issue you young Yorubas have is misinformation by your demonic and heartless political elites against Igbos.

That was how your Yoruba elites used media propaganda to make you Yorubas believe that Igbos did not vote MKO Abiola in 1993 Presidential election.

Whatever I am telling you today, you can Google or research about it to confirm.

In 1993 Presidential election between

MKO Abiola with Kingibe vice

vs

Tofa with Sylvester Ugo vice

MKO Abiola won 1 state out of the 4 states in Southeast then.

In the other 3 Southeast states MKO Abiola lost to Tofa, MKO got over 45% of total votes cast, meaning Tofa won him by a narrow margin despite the fact that Tofa had an Igbo vice, Igbos still voted massively for MKO Abiola but your wicked political elites lied to you Yorubas that Igbos did not vote MKO Abiola.

Na God go reward una sha

See the way u are trying to manipulate history.

Why will I believe in a book co written by a coupist.

When the British intelligent report gave a full detail account of what transpire.

Are u aware those coupist were sent on a special training prior to the plot by ironsi in Ibadan.

Zik letter in uk to ironsi when the prime minister whereabout was still shrouded in mystery gave him up as a co planner of the conspiracy.

Ironsi was still the head of army then and not the head of state so how come Zik knew ironsi will be the next head of state instead of the next in line to balewa in the person of Dipcharema.

If the coup was not an entirely ibo coup how come ironsi was able to escape after encountering the coupist on different occasions.

Your assumption that Yoruba officer prevented ibo from killing their own premier but same Yoruba could not prevent western premier Akintola being killed by nwobosisi.

Kids like u always believe fantasy in story telling to suit your narrative

Same coupist killed the Yoruba millitary head in the north, went to his house and shot him Infront of his pregnant wife.

Killed the Fulani millitary head in the west but develop could feet in the east or can I ask why was ojukwu spared. Why didn't same fate befall him like his contemporary.

What were the sins of those millitary leader killed in the north and west.

After their arrest why was the coupist kept in a special cell and their salary and entitlement were still been paid for 6months before the northern soldiers got the signal that it was an ethnic cleansing

Banjo a Yoruba officer was arrested by ironsi on charged of plotting coup no evidence nothing his salary was stop while the main planner continue to received theirs.

And your are telling me ironsi and Zik are not the mastermind.

M.k.o won the election but some of your people in conjunction with the northern millitary and emir truncate the event.

Or did any of your leaders call those actors e.g Nzeribe, chukeumerije to order NO.

You people always believe others don't recollect what transpire. Then u all start manufacturing your own lies.

After 24 yrs of serving the PDP ibos re still not worthy enough to be pick to fly the presidential flag shows how the core-north detest u people.

What u fail to realise is that ibos are still paying for the sins of their fore-father and until they repent everyone will continue to be suspicious.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Josephkabila12: 7:44am On Jun 14
Believeintruth:

Perhaps you want to tell the DSS this statement of yours. You guys don't know the danger you put yourselves into with threats like this. Do you think there are no DSS agents with monikers on nairaland vetting posts like yours?
mumu ibo hand go touch una soon
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by PHAYOL81: 8:05am On Jun 14
nedu666:

And shonekan the coward who could not install his brother should be worshipped alongside diya adisa ani olarenwaju

And who told you SHONEKAN and DIYA should be worshiped? You guys are the one trying to shove nonentities and repugnant element in the name of Nwosu down our throats despite his unwholesome and forgettable role towards and during the JUNE 12 annulment.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Top9jajamz: 8:10am On Jun 14
PaellaPaella:
He really tried, i will never stick yuyuyyyyyuyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuu uyy neck for those traitor and weak people from the sad wwwwwwwwwwswwwwwswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy, never!
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Believeintruth: 8:20am On Jun 14
Josephkabila12:
mumu ibo hand go touch una soon

I am advising you for your own good. Until you arrive arrested that is when people like you will learn a lesson. You don't know that ethnic baiting is a criminal offence!!
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Believeintruth: 8:23am On Jun 14
nedu666:

Ignore them. Cowards who if they see ibb who annulled the election will dobale for him. They even voted Buhari who walked for abacha. Buhari never fought for mko. But they want to crucify Nzeribe. Bagudu dey there.

All to spread propaganda of hatred against igbos, forgetting that an igbo man at the risk of his life(Prof Humprey Nwosu) still went ahead to announce results of the election after the court ruled in favor of Abimbola Davies that the June 12 results should not be announced.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Josephkabila12: 8:24am On Jun 14
Believeintruth:

I am advising you for your own good. Until you arrive arrested that is when people like you will learn a lesson. You don't know that ethnic baiting is a criminal offence!!
stvpid ibo p!gs 🐽 ibo beggers from barren southeast
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Thiefobi1: 8:25am On Jun 14
nedu666:

Same way u people voted peter obi who was part of the evil regime of sani Abacha.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Believeintruth: 8:25am On Jun 14
PHAYOL81:

And who told you SHONEKAN and DIYA should be worshiped? You guys are the one trying to shove nonentities and repugnant element in the name of Nwosu down our throats despite his unwholesome and forgettable role towards and during the JUNE 12 annulment.

May God punish you. Humphrey Nwosu organised the most free and fair election and even at the risk of his life was announcing election results despite the petition that a Yoruba man(Abimbola Davies) made to the high court in which Justice Dahiru Daleh granted, said he should not announce the results. That ruling was what IBB used to annul the results.
You people are just useless and wicked, so much hatred against igbos imagine, without humphrey Nwosu's option A4 Tofa would have been rigged in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Believeintruth: 8:26am On Jun 14
Josephkabila12:
stvpid ibo p!gs 🐽 ibo beggers from barren southeast

I guess you are now scarred because I have told you the reality of the situation that would happen to you threatening a whole tribe with death and destruction.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by franchasofficia: 8:27am On Jun 14
Thiefobi1:

See the way u are trying to manipulate history.

Why will I believe in a book co written by a coupist.

When the British intelligent report gave a full detail account of what transpire.

Are u aware those coupist were sent on a special training prior to the plot by ironsi in Ibadan.

Zik letter in uk to ironsi when the prime minister whereabout was still shrouded in mystery gave him up as a co planner of the conspiracy.

Ironsi was still the head of army then and not the head of state so how come Zik knew ironsi will be the next head of state instead of the next in line to balewa in the person of Dipcharema.

If the coup was not an entirely ibo coup how come ironsi was able to escape after encountering the coupist on different occasions.

Your assumption that Yoruba officer prevented ibo from killing their own premier but same Yoruba could not prevent western premier Akintola being killed by nwobosisi.

Kids like u always believe fantasy in story telling to suit your narrative

Same coupist killed the Yoruba millitary head in the north, went to his house and shot him Infront of his pregnant wife.

Killed the Fulani millitary head in the west but develop could feet in the east or can I ask why was ojukwu spared. Why didn't same fate befall him like his contemporary.

What were the sins of those millitary leader killed in the north and west.

After their arrest why was the coupist kept in a special cell and their salary and entitlement were still been paid for 6months before the northern soldiers got the signal that it was an ethnic cleansing

Banjo a Yoruba officer was arrested by ironsi on charged of plotting coup no evidence nothing his salary was stop while the main planner continue to received theirs.

And your are telling me ironsi and Zik are not the mastermind.

M.k.o won the election but some of your people in conjunction with the northern millitary and emir truncate the event.

Or did any of your leaders call those actors e.g Nzeribe, chukeumerije to order NO.

You people always believe others don't recollect what transpire. Then u all start manufacturing your own lies.

After 24 yrs of serving the PDP ibos re still not worthy enough to be pick to fly the presidential flag shows how the core-north detest u people.

What u fail to realise is that ibos are still paying for the sins of their fore-father and until they repent everyone will continue to be suspicious.
You are a confusionist lolz

Go and read what your fellow Yoruba man that was among the coup plotters from planning to execution wrote in "why we struck" and stop writing fictitious jargons.

You weren't there, your British whatever weren't there, they were against the coupists for trying to end their precious baby vomiting crude oil for them.

In such situations, all over the world, you pay more attention to the account of the key actors not observers.

The coup plotters all gave their account from different locations and instances and they all point to same direction that they struck to stop Western political tuzzle between Awolowo and Akintola and you are here writing the usual history twisting you guys used to blackmail Igbos in the eyes of other Nigerians until recently that internet media is now giving actors and people room to dispute and expose your propaganda and lies against Igbos.

Igbo coup as if they held an ohanaeze townhall meeting to agree to carry out a coup for Igbos, you guys will just wake up and be writing rubbish from your deluded imagination without a reliable source.

Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu from Delta State who was born and raised in Kaduna who never even associated with Igbos as much as he associated with Hausas carried out coup for Igbos.

That coup was the first coup in Nigeria and Nigeria didn't have any existing law or decree that coup plotters should be executed, so under what military decree or law did you expect Ironsi to use to execute the coup plotters?

Are you aware that Ojukwu hated Nzeogwu even when Biafra war broke out,he and Nzeogwu never saw eyeball to eyeball and Nzeogwu refused to take orders from Ojukwu but fought the war on his own at his own order via lone reconnaissance missions with his few army group? Ojukwu was not heading any military body when the coup was carried out, so why would they kill him? They only planned to arrest key politicians and military leaders that would stop their coup plan, not just anybody. So Ojukwu wasn't on their elimination list to start with because they didn't see him as important or one with powers to stop them

The coupists didn't just went to Akintola residence to kill him, they went to arrest him but because Akintola already had foreknowledge of the impending coup and already armed himself with a pistol challenged the coupists on sighting them approaching his quarters which resulted to shoot out in which they outgunned Akintola and killed him.

Same thing happened in Kaduna when Nzeogwu went to arrest the garrison commander of Kaduna barracks who happened to be a Yoruba man and Nzeogwu friend, but on sighting Nzeogwu at his house at odd hour he rushed for his rifle and Nzeogwu shot him, his wife protested and tried to grab him, he also shot her. I am not justifying their actions but these are the true account of the event as narrated by both Igbo and none Igbo officers that executed the coup together with them.

You said Nnamdi Azikiwe sneaked out, a President cannot speak out, he embarked on a medical leave with his personal Doctor, a Yoruba man like you also to the Caribbean. He indirectly informed Belewa just as Akintola who got the information also informed his friend Ahmad Hello who refused to do anything because he believed his juju was enough to save him, just as Ironsi got warned of the impending counter coup and even Gowon relayed the information to him but he relied in his personal juju and sweet mouth to convince the counter coupists that then failed him.

This account was narrated by Ironsi's Aide De Camp, an Igbo soldier who survived the Ibadan counter coup that killed Ironsi and Fajuyi. What saved the Igbo soldier was his gentle man agreement with some Northern soldier colleagues and friends that if another coup happens and comes from the Southern soldiers, that he should save him and that if it comes from the Northern soldiers that he would save the Igbo soldier.

So as they matched them to the canal side where they later shot Ironsi and Fajuyi, the Northern soldier happened to be among the Northern counter coupists, he signaled his Igbo friend who happened to be Ironsi's Aide De Camp to jump into a ditch covered with thick bushes, and he misled his colleagues by firing in the wrong direction and they opened fire in that wrong direction while the Igbo soldier escaped through the bushes.

All these are accounts given by key actors not some fictitious British political jobbers angry with the coupists for trying to take away food from their table just 6 years after they handed over to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Thiefobi1: 8:50am On Jun 14
franchasofficia:

Go and read what your fellow Yoruba man that was among the coup plotters from planning to execution wrote in "why we struck" and stop writing fictitious jargons.

You weren't there, your British whatever weren't there, they were against the coupists for trying to end their precious baby vomiting crude oil for them.

In such situations, all over the world, you pay more attention to the account of the key actors not observers.

The coup plotters all gave their account from different locations and instances and they all point to same direction that they struck to stop Western political tuzzle between Awolowo and Akintola and you are here writing the usual history twisting you guys used to blackmail Igbos in the eyes of other Nigerians until recently that internet media is now giving actors and people room to dispute and expose your propaganda and lies against Igbos.

Igbo coup as if they held an ohanaeze townhall meeting to agree to carry out a coup for Igbos, you guys will just wake up and be writing rubbish from your deluded imagination without a reliable source.

Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu from Delta State who was born and raised in Kaduna who never even associated with Igbos as much as he associated with Hausas carried out coup for Igbos.

That coup was the first coup in Nigeria and Nigeria didn't have any existing law or decree that coup plotters should be executed, so under what military decree or law did you expect Ironsi to use to execute the coup plotters?

Are you aware that Ojukwu hated Nzeogwu even when Biafra war broke out,he and Nzeogwu never saw eyeball to eyeball and Nzeogwu refused to take orders from Ojukwu but fought the war on his own at his own order via lone reconnaissance missions with his few army group? Ojukwu was not heading any military body when the coup was carried out, so why would they kill him? They only planned to arrest key politicians and military leaders that would stop their coup plan, not just anybody. So Ojukwu wasn't on their elimination list to start with because they didn't see him as important or one with powers to stop them

The coupists didn't just went to Akintola residence to kill him, they went to arrest him but because Akintola already had foreknowledge of the impending coup and already armed himself with a pistol challenged the coupists on sighting them approaching his quarters which resulted to shoot out in which they outgunned Akintola and killed him.

Same thing happened in Kaduna when Nzeogwu went to arrest the garrison commander of Kaduna barracks who happened to be a Yoruba man and Nzeogwu friend, but on sighting Nzeogwu at his house at odd hour he rushed for his rifle and Nzeogwu shot him, his wife protested and tried to grab him, he also shot her. I am not justifying their actions but these are the true account of the event as narrated by both Igbo and none Igbo officers that executed the coup together with them.

You said Nnamdi Azikiwe sneaked out, a President cannot speak out, he embarked on a medical leave with his personal Doctor, a Yoruba man like you also to the Caribbean. He indirectly informed Belewa just as Akintola who got the information also informed his friend Ahmad Hello who refused to do anything because he believed his juju was enough to save him, just as Ironsi got warned of the impending counter coup and even Gowon relayed the information to him but he relied in his personal juju and sweet mouth to convince the counter coupists that then failed him.

This account was narrated by Ironsi's Aide De Camp, an Igbo soldier who survived the Ibadan counter coup that killed Ironsi and Fajuyi. What saved the Igbo soldier was his gentle man agreement with some Northern soldier colleagues and friends that if another coup happens and comes from the Southern soldiers, that he should save him and that if it comes from the Northern soldiers that he would save the Igbo soldier.

So as they matched them to the canal side where they later shot Ironsi and Fajuyi, the Northern soldier happened to be among the Northern counter coupists, he signaled his Igbo friend who happened to be Ironsi's Aide De Camp to jump into a ditch covered with thick bushes, and he misled his colleagues by firing in the wrong direction and they opened fire in that wrong direction while the Igbo soldier escaped through the bushes.

All these are accounts given by key actors not some fictitious British political jobbers angry with the coupists for trying to take away food from their table just 6 years after they handed over to Nigerians.

U lack comprehension.

Trying hard to exonorate your forbearers evil intention towards other tribe.

The British were still in charge of intelligence gathering in Nigeria then.

Why we struck is majorly a fantasy book.

I countered your falsehood about the coupist intentions to set Awolowo free. Which was written in the book.

Nzeogwu made two broadcast.

Where and when in nzeogwu speech did he made mention that Awolowo was to be set free.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by AbuTwins: 9:29am On Jun 14
goodnessme1:
But nowhere to see yoruba with sense.

I have never see

You have never see or you have never seen? grin

But you have seen Fulani and Hausas right?
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by franchasofficia: 10:23am On Jun 14
Thiefobi1:

U lack comprehension.

Trying hard to exonorate your forbearers evil intention towards other tribe.

The British were still in charge of intelligence gathering in Nigeria then.

Why we struck is majorly a fantasy book.

I countered your falsehood about the coupist intentions to set Awolowo free. Which was written in the book.

Nzeogwu made two broadcast.

Where and when in nzeogwu speech did he made mention that Awolowo was to be set free

Now I can see that you are small boy basking on your ignorance and concocted lies fed to you by mischievous politicians over the years, so I give up.

If a book written by a man from your tribe who was a key member of the coup plotters from planning to execution, narrating why he and other junior military officers carried out the coup is a fantasy book to you, but some fictitious lies and propaganda told by your preferred narrators is the truth, then it means that you are a kid arguing just for the sake of argument.

And imagine saying Nzeogwu should have announced the release of Awolowo during his coup broadcast when he hasn't gotten hold of power, shows how ignorant you are on this topic of discussion.

Take care, try and read wide and grow up and stop relying on lies and propaganda, it makes you judge things and people foolishly.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by YoshihideSuga: 10:34am On Jun 14
franchasofficia:

Go and read what your fellow Yoruba man that was

Interesting narration. Apart from "Why We Struck", please what other books do you recommend to readers?
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by franchasofficia: 10:37am On Jun 14
YoshihideSuga:

Interesting narration. Apart from "Why We Struck", please what other books do you recommend to readers?
Others are mostly written by Igbos and foreigners, I always prefer referring Nigerians to read the book written by a Yoruba man so they wouldn't say it's biased since it was written by an Igbo person.

You can check "Nigeria's Five Majors" by Ben Gbulie

Read this secret revelation of how the coup took place https://www.gamji.com/nowa/NEWS1103.htm
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by PHAYOL81: 11:40am On Jun 14
Believeintruth:

May God punish you. Humphrey Nwosu organised the most free and fair election and even at the risk of his life was announcing election results despite the petition that a Yoruba man(Abimbola Davies) made to the high court in which Justice Dahiru Daleh granted, said he should not announce the results. That ruling was what IBB used to annul the results.
You people are just useless and wicked, so much hatred against igbos imagine, without humphrey Nwosu's option A4 Tofa would have been rigged in

MAY GOD, HEAVEN AND ALL THE MIGHTIEST FORCES OF THE DIVINE RETURN YOUR CAUSES, BAD WISHES AND BAD INVOCATION BACK TO YOU IN MULTIFOLDS. MAY THEY STICK RIGHT ON YOU FOREVER, STVPID !D!OT.
NWOSU is just a nonentity who failed in his duty to proclaim the clear winner of a very vital election like that JUNE 12 when the nation yearned for a change. He deserved to rather be relegated to the abyss of dishonour where national recognition is concerned. Thank goodness you guys brought this out so younger generations can see the faces of the enemies of democracy. Many now understand the involvement of IRONSI and NWABUEZE over the regional and federalism abolishment, despite the IGBOS painting a new picture everyday. Now's the time to see Nwosu too in the bad light that he walked in.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by kinguwem: 11:56am On Jun 14
Bulldozer90:
you go cry tire. Truth hurts you more than anyone else in the country.

The truth is that MKO was a martyr of democracy (killed by his own people). The real hero of June 12 was Humphrey Nwosu.

How come June 12 is called the freest and fairest election in Nigeria's history but for some reasons we never get to hear the name of the man who conducted it?

Why do we only hear only the name of the would've been beneficiary who was a politician
and not Nwosu who did his job not minding the fact he was going to benefit nothing from it ?

Why did we deliberately forget the public servant that did his best against incredible odds just to defend democracy and it's institution as a public servant?

Why would future INEC chairmen be encouraged knowing that their best sacrifice would mean nothing to the people?

Dey play
Nwosu deserves to be celebrated but Abiola is the Hero of democracy because he fought for his mandate till he was exterminated. Nwosu was quiet due to certain circumstances.
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by Believeintruth: 12:29pm On Jun 14
PHAYOL81:

MAY GOD, HEAVEN AND ALL THE MIGHTIEST FORCES OF THE DIVINE RETURN YOUR CAUSES, BAD WISHES AND BAD INVOCATION BACK TO YOU IN MULTIFOLDS. MAY THEY STICK RIGHT ON YOU FOREVER, STVPID !D!OT.
NWOSU is just a nonentity who failed in his duty to proclaim the clear winner of a very vital election like that JUNE 12 when the nation yearned for a change. He deserved to rather be relegated to the abyss of dishonour where national recognition is concerned. Thank goodness you guys brought this out so younger generations can see the faces of the enemies of democracy. Many now understand the involvement of IRONSI and NWABUEZE over the regional and federalism abolishment, despite the IGBOS painting a new picture everyday. Now's the time to see Nwosu too in the bad light that he walked in.

It was Simeon Adebo that suggested the unitary decree to Ironsi, and mind you Nwabueze headed a team of lawyers both Yorubas and Igbos were among to draft the Unitary decree. Stop being a mumu and incredibly stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty / NERC Directs Discos To Increase Tariff From April 1 / Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.