Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud (37642 Views)

This Is Tinubu During Jonathan's Tenure(pics) / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Bendeco2020: 9:13am On Jun 17
I just pity the mumu SS/SE people that followed them shout change in 2015

13 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by ibechris(m): 9:18am On Jun 17
jieta:
There will soon come and drag Eedris, when shove comes to shovel Yoruba will always support there own, tribalism runs in there blood useless set of people.

Very wicked hearted tribe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by urobodoski419(m): 9:21am On Jun 17
Is this the Same Eedris that was beefing Burna and You all were supporting saying Burna was disrespectful ? Now he’s Shading a famed pastor and no one is talking

Nevertheless he’s right, Pastor and Politics should not be in the same sentence sef. If you want to criticize a government, no issue but don’t be selective with your criticism. You can’t criticize a PDP government and keep quiet about a worse APC government. That’s just a double standard

12 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by urobodoski419(m): 9:24am On Jun 17
ibechris:

Very wicked hearted tribe.

This is stereotype and it’s wrong. You can’t say the entire Yoruba tribe is wicked hearted. Have you met every Yoruba person, young old , male and female, rich and poor before coming to this conclusion ?

Besides I’m Yoruba and I criticized both Eedris and Adeboye who are both Yoruba.

8 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by ibechris(m): 9:26am On Jun 17
urobodoski419:

This is stereotype and it’s wrong. You can’t say the entire Yoruba tribe is wicked hearted. Have you met every Yoruba person, young old , male and female, rich and poor before coming to this conclusion ?

Besides I’m Yoruba and I criticized both Eedris and Adeboye who are both Yoruba.

Did I mention ur tribe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by urobodoski419(m): 9:34am On Jun 17
ibechris:

Did I mention ur tribe.

Yes you did . You were referring to the Yoruba tribe and I am Yoruba

It doesn’t matter if it was my tribe or not, what you said was wrong

10 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Xox1945(m): 9:43am On Jun 17
Pastor Adeboye is a politician know this and have peace

17 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by able20(m): 9:48am On Jun 17
Religious and Tribal politics have destroyed a region.
All they can do is attack Peter Obi the way they attacked GEJ, Rubbish!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by faceland: 9:58am On Jun 17
The green suit was under Buhari after criticism (even three of his pastors were killed in different occasions and he was mute).

6 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by faceland: 10:00am On Jun 17
Xox1945:
Pastor Adeboye is a politician know this and have peace

A con man.
Politicians are his allies. 💸
Together, they love-vendor the masses.

10 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by drmuchin: 10:21am On Jun 17
Ade Con Man
Agbado anointed tribalist

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by ibechris(m): 10:23am On Jun 17
urobodoski419:

Yes you did . You were referring to the Yoruba tribe and I am Yoruba

It doesn’t matter if it was my tribe or not, what you said was wrong

If I did quote me.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Nelsondiego69: 10:26am On Jun 17
Nonny95:
"During Goodluck Jonathan, your voice was so loud"

Eedris Abdulkareem 'drags'Pastor Adeboye.
don't mind them hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Globad(f): 10:42am On Jun 17
jieta:
There will soon come and drag Eedris, when shove comes to shovel Yoruba will always support there own, tribalism runs in there blood useless set of people.

They are useless?

May all the benefits and advantages you have received in your life from them (directly and indirectly) disappear. May those that cannot disappear become useless.

May you never ever receive or get any benefit from them again in your life.

Ise!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by maestroferddi: 10:43am On Jun 17
urobodoski419:

It is obviously wrong to tar all Yorubas with the same brush of mindless tribalism....However, the disturbing dynamic is that an overwhelming majority of Yorubas display that trait so much that the minority who choose to be objective and fair-minded are hardly visible...

If Peter Obi were the president as at today and chooses to distribute suffering and misery like a bazaar like Tinubu is currently doing, I can promise you that it will be we Igbos who will champion his expulsion and disgrace from Aso Rock...We have no place for failures...

18 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by flokii: 10:46am On Jun 17
Eedris should STFU.. GEJ was part of the problem in the country too and should never have been President.. When we had surplus and oil boom, he didn't build any notable infrastructure, didn't make any meaningful impact, instead made a mess of the country and was using media propaganda to deceive Nigerians that Nigeria was the best performing economy and whatnot when reverse was the case. Yar'adua would have performed far better in that Office.
The likes of Diezani and co. were busy lo0ting our treasury dry while South East folks kept quiet because they felt they were in power. 2nd Niger bridge and other notable projects in South East were completed by Buhari, though he too had his own faults but still tried his bit.

I expected a man who claimed to be from South to have fixed at least one or two of our refineries like Warri and PortHarcourt refineries and put a stop to importation of petroleum products, make strategic economic policies to boost local industries and employment opportunities in the country but what did we get?.. noise of almajiri schools that noone is using anymore. Even road to Bayelsa, he didn't fix.

A scholar and PhD holder in Mathematics like Pst. Adeboye understand the situation of the country and dynamics of what is on ground more than Eedris so he should shut up and get some education.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by optionalY09: 10:48am On Jun 17
If you’re wise, do whatever you can to make sure hunger didn’t kill you. It is an order from the highest top to suffer you until your population reduce. Try all you can bind together and make sure you’re producing enough food for yourself without looking up to government.

I wish you good luck

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by MrDoGood(m): 11:04am On Jun 17
They're simply after their pocket
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by omoredia: 11:05am On Jun 17
Adeboye is a man of Tinubu and not a man of God

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Nackzy: 11:06am On Jun 17
No Mond those Hypocrite, Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Nollywood celebrities and their likes, thunder fire them all

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Jun 17
Amugbo .. Na you go tell am what yo say ..
Go drag ya papa for house..

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Image123(m): 11:06am On Jun 17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by taobudao(m): 11:06am On Jun 17
BigkokoRep:
My only anger is that those who defend these tiefs are so hungry and don't get anything in return for the support!!!

Imagine PO gets in and start misbehaving, you think I will continue supporting him because he be Igbo? Mhmmmmm!

When you see them quiet, just know that they're in bed with tiefs! Well, trust that Kaduna midget to always have his receipts.... That's why the Efcc chairman olukayode won't dare touch him. Baba son join chop yam for Kaduna State! Efcc chairman na pasta for baba church. If he do anyhow, they go show am he own receipts.

See how they make appointments just to safeguard their loots! It's becoming clearer why a Redeem pasta was put in as Efcc chairman. I pity anyone wey dey obey any summon from these tiefs! No wonder white lion 🦁 tell am to come Kogi if he gets mind!
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by tctrills: 11:09am On Jun 17
Franklyspeakin:
seems in Nigeria when people complain, its simply because them no follow dey chop national cake. ones they are given the opportunity to dine, they forget the troubles of the common man.
Then give everyone the national cake that's just the solution.
But then, you have a point. It seems some pastors did not have access to the national cake under Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by ScamDemicEra: 11:09am On Jun 17
..... the occult is what makes these people family.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Mrexcell(m): 11:10am On Jun 17
This guy is back the song makes sense die many nigerians will definitely relate to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by 99thEnemy(m): 11:10am On Jun 17
Akenzua01:
They are all hypocrites, even oyedepo included, mtcheeww.
Thank you for adding Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Bigmanshow: 11:10am On Jun 17
jieta:
next time, don't forget your dosage
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Lovit(m): 11:11am On Jun 17
Nice one from a supposedly yoruba guy

Call out everyone of them for dragging

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by ellizy(m): 11:11am On Jun 17
Pls who knows the title of this track??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by ibechris(m): 11:12am On Jun 17
maestroferddi:
It is obviously wrong to tar all Yorubas with the same brush of mindless tribalism....However, the disturbing dynamic is that an overwhelming majority of Yorubas display that trait so much that the minority who choose to be objective and fair-minded are hardly visible...

If Peter Obi were the president as at today and chooses to distribute suffering and misery like a bazaar like Tinubu is currently doing, I can promise you that it will be we Igbos who will champion his expulsion and disgrace from Aso Rock...We have no place for failures...

Thank u my brother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency / Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.