Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,152 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud (37877 Views)

55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by SmartyPants(m): 11:28am On Jun 17
nwahimakper:
The professor "Soyinka" too!

Why is Soyinka in quotation marks? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Blaze14k: 11:29am On Jun 17
urobodoski419:

This is stereotype and it’s wrong. You can’t say the entire Yoruba tribe is wicked hearted. Have you met every Yoruba person, young old , male and female, rich and poor before coming to this conclusion ?

Besides I’m Yoruba and I criticized both Eedris and Adeboye who are both Yoruba.

But generally most Yorubas are very greedy and that is one of the things that unite them.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by anonimi: 11:29am On Jun 17
Lavor234:
E get why

Truly you cannot serve God and mammon, even though you can pretend to do so.

Why is God so gentle with these fraudsters and conmen in cassocks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:29am On Jun 17
Mrexcell:

Tinibu has strategically placed his kinsmen in almost all sensitive positions in nigeria so that there will definitely be no trace after finishing looting nigeria's common wealth.

Druggie said he will continue from where BUBU stopped nah.... abi.... bubu started it.... Druggie... go end am... good or bad.... but nah destroyer me dey see shaaa!!🙃

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by nesphil(m): 11:30am On Jun 17
Good music but those hypocrites won't like this grin

Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP5pj_Od9Ic?si=E58pYDsraewpd_Dk

"During Goodluck Jonathan, your voice was so loud"

Eedris Abdulkareem 'drags'Pastor Adeboye.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Ulogwe1: 11:30am On Jun 17
Lomprico2:
The truth is that most pastors are happy with the poor state of the country, they are benefiting immensely from it.

How bro?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by anonimi: 11:31am On Jun 17
TreasureJunky:
Nigerian pastors are more political than the politicians themselves. They only speak ill of you if they don't have anything to gain from you,, once their interest is considered, they will become deaf and dumb, and tell the congregation to pray for our leaders. Congregation will become prayer warriors.
I don't take Nigerian pastors seriously, they are all business men, every one of them without exception.

is that why Majek Fashek sang- Religion is Politics many years ago

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by geoworldedu: 11:31am On Jun 17
jieta:
There will soon come and drag Eedris, when shove comes to shovel Yoruba will always support there own, tribalism runs in there blood useless set of people.
I am not Yoruba but I live in Yoruba land. What people who are not here think about the Yoruba is very bad. I can boldy tell you that Yoruba is the least tribalistic of the three major tribes. If you think that up to 50% Yoruba support Tinubu, you are high on Colos. To say the truth, more than 50% of Yoruba in the Southwest campaign against Tinubu, but it becomes a thing of shame to do when Peter Obi people started insulting their tribe publicly. In the beginning there are fervent Yoruba people who are in support of Peter Obi and are leading campaigns to support him, but they gave up when members of their team openly insult Yorubas generally. If you were in their shoes, you will softpedal too. Politics should not be about tribes. It should be about common interest.

To burst your bubbles, the vote of Yorubas did not win the election for Tinubu because its only the touts and agberos that voted him. Rigging actually brought him to power. Many Yorubas want to support Peter Obi but direct insult on their tribes because of few agberos made them change their minds.

Mind you, I am a neutral spectator, not a fan of any politician because I believe they are all thieves fighting for their own pockets. The last time I agitated for a change was when Buhari wanted to take over from Jonathan, but the change happened to be a thing of shame. Since then, I don't support politicians. No matter how holy they seem. Even if one dollar is #10,000 and then pastor Kumuyi or Adeboye turned to politician to say that they will save Nigeria, I cannot believe them and I can assure you that it can only get worst. In the end, revolution will bring everything back to factory level. We are watching.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Image123(m): 11:31am On Jun 17
hafeeanubasy:
How was his voice loud during JONATHAN era?
GIVE US A LINK TO WHERE ADEBOYE WAS LAMBASTING GEJ!
This not well brought up children self.

GEJ was just a victim of social media boom.
Since then,all Nigeria presidents have been dragged in social media and it will continue even when Peter OBI become president God willing!

Obasanjo and YARADAU were just lucky. The maximum dragging they could get are their CATOON on the pages of news paper

A truthful person shows up at last. Even the picture they are claiming to be protest was during Buhari in 2020, not GEJ.

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/videos/live-pastor-ea-adeboye-leads-massive-protest-against-insecurity/645734629565557/
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by DmonSlayer10: 11:31am On Jun 17
TreasureJunky:
Nigerian pastors are more political than the politicians themselves. They only speak ill of you if they don't have anything to gain from you,, once their interest is considered, they will become deaf and dumb, and tell the congregation to pray for our leaders. Congregation will become prayer warriors.
I don't take Nigerian pastors seriously, they are all business men, every one of them without exception.
"Everyone of them,without exception"
These showz who YOU truly are;Either one of these;
1) A RADICAL Islamic EXTREMIST
2)An UNREASONABLE Atheist who hates the concept of God
3) A lost,IGNORANT and DISGRUNTLED nominal CHRISTIAN
4)An EXTREMIST IPOBist wishing to go back to IDOLATRY(Tufiakwa!)
5)An IDOLATROUS practioner of ATR
6) A childish man who rushes to talk with SENTIMENTS before REASON

Which one are you
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by anonimi: 11:32am On Jun 17
ojinuocheibi:
you mean to say his flocks?

Yes oh, to the god of men's flock grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Amah70: 11:34am On Jun 17
Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP5pj_Od9Ic?si=E58pYDsraewpd_Dk

"During Goodluck Jonathan, your voice was so loud"

Eedris Abdulkareem 'drags'Pastor Adeboye.

Lol. They want to use Nnamdi Kalu continued detention to drag Igbos to another civil war to complete the obliteration of Igbos. But Igbos are not playing into their hands. A country at war against itself. What their desire for total control of oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta region cannot cause in Nigeria is yet to unfold.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by HRMK: 11:34am On Jun 17
AND WHAT HAPPENED TO EEDRIS VOICE?
WAS HIS MOUTH GAGGED OR WHAT?
WHAT OF HIS IMAMS AND ALFAS?ARE THEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY?WE ALL SAW ADEBOYE'S IMPACT DURING THE MILITARY REGIME AND HE WAS ALMOST KILLED THEN!IF YOU BELIEVE HE IS NOT DOING ENOUGH,YOU CAN ALSO ACT ON IT!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Antoeni(m): 11:37am On Jun 17
Bad Useless Government Don Give Eedris Come Back Hit Song, Congratulation to Eedris

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Mirasteel: 11:40am On Jun 17
Nothing but the facts
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by mysticwarrior(m): 11:42am On Jun 17
Quest7777:

Nigeria is not a Nation, but a forced Geographical Contraption of diverse ethnic Nationalities that are not ready to unite and function as one.

One Nigeria is a Scam.
Nobody truly believes in One Nigeria including Tinubu. Everyone is just out to satisfy his selfish or sectional interest.
was Tinubu a senator in 1997?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Angrymode: 11:45am On Jun 17
LadyExcellency:
He made a mistake getting into the dangerous waters of Nigeria's non-ideological politics though it's his constitutional right. He has since stepped out of political talks to face his calling of spiritual mentorship and being a shepherd to God's flock.

I trust people like you to come up with a good defense for Daddy GO. Defense attorney, well-done o.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by omoredia: 11:45am On Jun 17
Yorub man as a true pastor? Then I will show u aboki wey dey sell pork suya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by iramure(m): 11:46am On Jun 17
Only brain damaged fools still believe in any of these charlatans called pastors in Nigeria. How these pulpit rouges still manage to keep millions of worshiper under their bondage in the name of religion is something that needs to be studied in spite of well exposed criminality and corruption.
Ogun State is the home to their criminal headquarters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by lightwind(m): 11:50am On Jun 17
ibechris:

Very wicked hearted tribe.

And they are BACKSTABBERS too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Quest7777: 11:51am On Jun 17
DmonSlayer10:

If you have a HEADACHE,do you CUT off your HEAD?

NO.
You cure the Headache!!
If a COUNTRY is sick, do you DISMEMBER it?
No.
You cure it.You find the SOLUTION...
No matter how long it takes..
If you have the CHARACTER of DISMEMBERING a country because its sick,You'll go on even to dismember the NEW country you only just got...

...like SOUTH SUDAN is seeking to do now...
A large and well-endowed country like Nigeria is more BENEFICIAL to everyone(Especially to Igbos) than a country dismembered into bits...

CURE your HEADACHE..
Dont cut off your HEAD

My comment merely stated the fundamental problem of Nigeria, and that's the first step to the solution of any problem.

There must 1st be a Will and Resolve by the various ethnic nationalities to unite and function as one.
The task of Nation Building is not easy, it requires ALL HANDS to be on deck.

That was the objective of the fruitless Sovereign National Conference.

Secondly and more importantly, our leaders must deliberately rise above Nepotism and sectional politics and carry the entire country along...

If we can't do these and others, then we should stop deceiving ourselves with One Nigeria.
We won't make any meaningful progress as a Nation.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by RepoMan007: 11:53am On Jun 17
Under Buhari too it was loud. Maybe he is still giving the new man some space to perform before appraising him with admonitions.
Besides buhari created a mega mess, though no justification for Tinubu's perormance.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Jun 17
Hmm
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by MadFergie001: 11:55am On Jun 17
Eidris is mad,does anyone stop him from criticising the present day government? Why must he impose it on others.

Don't quote me or mention me because my comeback won't be nice
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by StreetFight: 11:56am On Jun 17
Eedris should be ashamed of himself. He wants an 85 years old man to fight for him, just like the million of lazy youths too are saying. You are a disgraced to your generations.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Quest7777: 11:56am On Jun 17
mysticwarrior:
was Tinubu a senator in 1997?
Does that in any way invalidate the argument?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Zeezenho: 11:57am On Jun 17
LadyExcellency:
He made a mistake getting into the dangerous waters of Nigeria's non-ideological politics though it's his constitutional right. He has since stepped out of political talks to face his calling of spiritual mentorship and being a shepherd to God's flock.

He faced his callings because he is now plugged into the corrupt system .

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Zony94: 11:57am On Jun 17
Talking to men of God anyhow has effects be warned.Elijahn is an example be cautious
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Zony94: 11:58am On Jun 17
Talking to men of God anyhow has effects, Elijah is an example be cautious.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by Ibrahim79mantu: 12:00pm On Jun 17
Rich4god:
This Eedris must be an igbo man, the main Eedris Abdulkareem cannor say this.... According to agb4dorians
I'm sure he was sponsored by Peter Obi who's being taught a lesson

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by kenchop: 12:01pm On Jun 17
WE ALREADY KNOW THOSE VAMPIRES ARE ALSO TRIBAL JINGOISTS/BIGOTS CAMOUFLAGING IN THE CHURCH.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye: During Jonathan, Your Voice Was So Loud by DmonSlayer10: 12:02pm On Jun 17
geoworldedu:
I am not Yoruba but I live in Yoruba land. What people who are not here think about the Yoruba is very bad. I can boldy tell you that Yoruba is the least tribalistic of the three major tribes. If you think that up to 50% Yoruba support Tinubu, you are high on Colos. To say the truth, more than 50% of Yoruba in the Southwest campaign against Tinubu, but it becomes a thing of shame to do when Peter Obi people started insulting their tribe publicly. In the beginning there are fervent Yoruba people who are in support of Peter Obi and are leading campaigns to support him, but they gave up when members of their team openly insult Yorubas generally. If you were in their shoes, you will softpedal too. Politics should not be able tribes. It should be about common interest.

To burst your bubbles, the vote of Yorubas did not win the election for Tinubu because its only the touts and agberos that voted him. Rigging actually brought him to power. Many Yorubas want to support Peter Obi but direct insult on their tribes because of few agberos made them change their minds.

Mind you, I am a neutral spectator, not a fan of any politician because I believe they are all thieves fighting for their own pockets. The last time I agitated for a change was when Buhari wanted to take over from Jonathan, but the change happened to be a thing of shame. Since then, I don't support politicians. No matter how holy they seem. Even if one dollar is #10,000 and then pastor Kumuyi or Adeboye turned to politician to say that they will save Nigeria, I cannot believe them and I can assure you that it can only get worst. In the end, revolution will being everything back to factory level. We are watching.
You are Very Correct about some Yoruba supporters of Peter Obi soft-pedalling because of the insults of some "Igbos"to some Yorubas...
Let me reveal what actually happened;
There are CORE IPOB Members who swore that Peter Obi will NEVER be President so it doesn't affect their Chances of getting Biafra...
These IPOB members(less than 0.01% of Igbos) are ALWAYS Hell-bent on SEPARATING Igbos from the other 3 major tribes(Yoruba,Hausa and Fulani) so they try everytime to sow discord with their WORDS and ACTIONS.
They succeeded (intentionally)in discouraging and demarketing Peter Obi in the SW and far North!
Every well-meaning Igbo supporter of Peter Obi is busy Marketing PO and encouraging non-Igbos to vote him(As good salesmen and traders, how can they WILLFULLY insult whom they seek favour from)
Then Tinubus campaign team noticed that and EXPLOITED it further(pulling out Yoruba leaders of LP and FACTIONALISING the Party in the SW.)
Then Enter the Rhodes Gbadebor Issue in Lagos....and its effect in SW.
Imagine if it was AMBODE that was vying for Lagos governorship under Labour party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet / Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.