Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands (59572 Views)

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by mrvitalis(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

No nation can develop with unintelligent people. Back yard farming as an example only illustrates an attitude of a people who are willingly to grow by exploiting all opportunities. That's the message being passed. It's not a limitation.
Which nations has ever gotten food sustainability by backyard farming?

Some of you just open mouth way

17 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Tochj(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
You can make your post without sounding bitter
Pls How old are you?
Is it stoopidity or asslicking
I don't understand?
People are dying everyday because of stoopid politics you have been playing
You voted a calamity Buhari twice because of hatred
Now Renewed it with another calamity Tinubu.
Are you waiting until people start dying like flies before you have sense.

15 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:05pm On Jun 20
mrvitalis:

Which nations has ever gotten food sustainability by backyard farming?

Some of you just open mouth way

I already responded to this line of thought with the comment below 👇

Zxcvbnmghtr:

No nation can develop with unintelligent people. Back yard farming as an example only illustrates an attitude of a people who are willingly to grow by exploiting all opportunities. That's the message being passed. It's not a limitation.
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by mrvitalis(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Those that have ask them what are they doing with it?!
Those that have backyard are not complaining they are either too rich or in the village

A vast majority of Nigerians complaining live in flats and face me I face you

Again I ask were Nigerians planting in backyard between 1999 and 2015?

12 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by flokii: 12:06pm On Jun 20
BossGerald:

So because I be Igbo, I can't talk about the country?? Your mentality is too low

This thread is about Niger republic, you can wait when someone drops a thread about SW then you comment.

YOU'RE NOT NEEDED HERE

Look at yourself in the mirror before commenting on national issues as this..

We are complaining of herders killing farmers and preventing people from going to their farms.. but you lots are there praising and defending IP0Bs and UGM for enforcing sit-at-home, attacking and killing people going about their legitimate hustle in the South East.
What mouth do you have to talk here?.. take several seats with your hypocrisy.
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:09pm On Jun 20
mrvitalis:

Those that have backyard are not complaining they are either too rich or in the village

A vast majority of Nigerians complaining live in flats and face me I face you

Again I ask were Nigerians planting in backyard between 1999 and 2015?

You should have asked if they were planting since in 1960. It seems like your source of being able to sustain yourself and your family was taken away by APC.
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by mrvitalis(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You should have asked if they were planting since in 1960. It seems like your source of being able to sustain yourself and your family was taken away by APC.
Lol apc made me rich with their stupid policies

I am talking about economy you are talking about my person

Did niger people plant in their houses before this investment?.

10 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by BossGerald: 12:13pm On Jun 20
flokii:

Look at yourself in the mirror before commenting on national issues as this..

We are complaining of herders killing farmers and preventing people from going to their farms.. but you lots are there praising and defending IP0Bs and UGM for enforcing sit-at-home, attacking and killing people going about their legitimate hustle in the South East.
What mouth do you have to talk here?.. take several seats with your hypocrisy.

Show me one post where I praised ipob or UGM, I dare you...you think everyone reasons like you?

Stop projecting your inferiority and wack mindset on others. Soludo is Igbo, is he ipob too??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by mrvitalis(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I already responded to this line of thought with the comment below 👇

Exactly no nation can develop with unintelligent people especially when they are in larger number and find themselves in ruling party

We have seen the results since APC came to power

15 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by RepoMan007: 12:15pm On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
I'm sure you don't want to be unfortunate?
be using style to derail the thread. BMC tactic of preventing what will make Nigerians demand good governance from your Oga.
It is highway your Oga wants to do and not what can solve a bigger problem of hunger.

10 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by DRironCondem: 12:15pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Zombie

Please eggs is expensive and I crave eggs should I go buy chicken and start rearing them and then wait till they lay?

I need a quick reply I'm confused

7 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:15pm On Jun 20
mrvitalis:

Exactly no nation can develop with unintelligent people especially when they are in larger number and find themselves in ruling party

We have seen the results since APC came to power

I was right after all. But it baffles me how the unintelligent are able to rule over the intelligent ones. grin

And how the intelligent ones are not able to solve their problems except to cry and complain.
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by OneCandleAway(f): 12:17pm On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
You can make your post without sounding bitter

Ohoo. Because your BAT is saying we should grow food in sac at home instead of confronting the terrorists.

You no get shame.

10 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:18pm On Jun 20
DRironCondem:

Zombie

Please eggs is expensive and I crave eggs should I go buy chicken and start rearing them and then wait till they lay?

I need a quick reply I'm confused

If you care for the long term. It would be beneficial to do so.
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Nice2023(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20
BossGerald:

Get out of here

If you don't care for your self, many Nigerians are suffering...your bad political choices since 2015 brought us here.

No let me curse you

I won't give you that opportunity to derail this thread.

Go back to ya coven and tell them it failed

That lady is a core tribalist....May be she thinks,this is oshodi under bridge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by mrvitalis(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I was right after all. But it baffles me how the unintelligent are able to rule over the intelligent ones. grin

And how the intelligent ones are not able to solve their problems except to cry and complain.
Unintelligent people can rule over intelligent people if they have the population... Its basics knowledge any intelligent people should know

Ooh no worry I get your issue

9 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by OneCandleAway(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Charity begins at home. How many people care to make their backyards productive? How many?!!! Always blaming the government for everything.

I know you're a bot. But you lack sense

7 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by DRironCondem: 12:23pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If you care for the long term. It would be beneficial to do so.

Your esteemed zombie sir,

Thank you for your honorable response.

Now I hear argumenting tablet was 1,300 under Jonathan and today under Bola it is 53,000 naira.

Sir please which university can I attend and learn pharmacy today and start producing argumentin in my backyard without waiting for the government?

I need an urgent reply

13 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by DRironCondem: 12:23pm On Jun 20
Nice2023:

That idiot is not a female

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by BossGerald: 12:25pm On Jun 20
Nice2023:

Oshodi under bridge 😂😂😂
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by olisaEze(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20
Obi comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:28pm On Jun 20
DRironCondem:

Your esteemed zombie sir,

Thank you for your honorable response.

Now I hear argumenting tablet was 1,300 under Jonathan and today under Bola it is 53,000 naira.

Sir please which university can I attend and learn pharmacy today and start producing argumentin in my backyard without waiting for the government?

I need an urgent reply

When it was 1,300 during Jonathan how much was it during Shagari please kindly tell us.
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by DRironCondem: 12:32pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When it was 1,300 during Jonathan how much was it during Shagari please kindly tell us.

Your esteemed zombie sir.

Please don't shift the goal post from the backyard and not waiting on the government.

Why mentioning shagari government.

Our aim is how to make use of the backyard and let the government rest.

Now again your zombie Excellency

Which university can I attend today so I can start producing argumentin in my backyard to save life's before next tomorrow

11 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:39pm On Jun 20
DRironCondem:

Your esteemed zombie sir.

Please don't shift the goal post from the backyard and not waiting on the government.

Why mentioning shagari government.

Our aim is how to make use of the backyard and let the government rest.

Now again your zombie Excellency

Which university can I attend today so I can start producing argumentin in my backyard to save life's before next tomorrow

My mentioning Shagari is only to make you realize that you lack simple logic with respect to your trying to project inconsistency in prices. I hope you can see how the same price of egg in Shagari era is not the same with Jonathan's. Both are in the same Nairaland. Why is it so?

Argumentin is it a plant or an animal? What has it got to do with farming?
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by DRironCondem: 12:40pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

My mentioning Shagari is only to make you realize that you lack simple logic with respect to your trying to project inconsistency in prices. I hope you can see how the same price of egg in Shagari era is not the same with Jonathan's. Both are in the same Nairaland. Why is it so?

Let's go back to our backyard stop being unfortunate.

The backyard is very important

6 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:45pm On Jun 20
DRironCondem:

Let's go back to our backyard stop being unfortunate.

The backyard is very important

Lol is that why you mentioned Argumentin?. Is it a plant or an animal? What has it got to do with back yard farming?
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Sunmolar(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20
This project is been funded or carried out by neo-colonialist

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by DRironCondem: 12:47pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol is that why you mentioned Argumentin?. Is it a plant or an animal? What has it got to do with back yard farming?

Your humble zombie sir.

Children are dying here in Jos due to hunger.

Sir please even if it's garri how many should I plant in my backyard and when should I give them the food ?

10 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:53pm On Jun 20
DRironCondem:

Your humble zombie sir.

Children are dying here in Jos due to hunger.

Sir please even if it's garri how many should I plant in my backyard and when should I give them the food ?

You could try hunting lizards for survival, even frogs too for your children instead of allowing them to die while waiting to grow cassava then process it to garri.
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by DRironCondem: 12:55pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You could try hunting lizards for survival, even frogs too for your children instead of allowing them to die while waiting to grow cassava then process it to garri.

Is it lizard and frogs your father and mother used for Honey moon before giving birth to you sir ?

10 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:55pm On Jun 20
DRironCondem:

Is it lizard and frogs your father and mother used for Honey moon before giving birth to you sir ?

Yes during the Biafra war.
Re: Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands by DRironCondem: 12:57pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes during the Biafra war.

Wow nice one Sir.

So how many lizards have you eaten so far?

Is it from the backyard?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.