Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says (46454 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22
Lemos14:

Jesus coming to earth knew that his purpose was to die for you and me...so he didnt need to save himself and prove himself to you or the soldiers that were mocking him to come down. If you want to all fool yourselves I believing that the air you're breathing is controlled by you then continue, God is not under pressure to prove to you to believe and obey his commandments.

Did you read what you compose? A God not under pressure and why he is been hiding!

Hello! What they sold to you is fake! Worship a nail for a week and you believe every good tidings come from it.

You ancestors never saw live miracles, they never witnessed it. They read books which was transcended to you.

You don’t know powers! You don’t own it. I own it. I could make nature work for me at will.

Before you start saying I am bragging, I am a descendant of Sango. My blood will strike a stick to fire-Ask elders in your home.

Show me what your God can do!

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by IbnB: 11:45pm On Jun 22
Unclebayo:
In a trending video 2 days ago, a man was recorded claiming God doesn't exist... what's your take on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H5yGmjiwRA?si=afEm7HYzA7c1aB_z

Whether he's helped or not is personal (hidden) between him and his maker? No one cares about that shit dude

What a complete idîot
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Gajagojo: 11:45pm On Jun 22
Tonididdyx:

I have a choice to reply your or not!…I guess that’s where I made the mistake.
give it a rest, I’m not used to meaningless back n forth convos.

Goto your own temple and ask your god questions, don’t bother me pls
But you are engaging in meaningless back and forth
You give it a rest
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Spirit7957(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22
They will tell you that there are many rooms in my father's house in heaven and they struggling to pay house rent on earth
Thats Danny my guyyy..

Be giving those oversabi Christians sleepless nights.
cheesy..

I don't know if there's a God or not.
But it's obvious it/he/she does not interfere in the affairs of men.
No special benefits whatsoever for believing in the existence of a God.

As a Nigerian,you'd still fail exams if u do not prepare well. You'd still fail interviews with no proper connections. You'd still fall sick, get involved in accidents that may even claim your life, get kidnapped and die gruesome death.

I ask,what's that special benefit do believers actually get from their so call relationships with god[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Tonididdyx: 11:49pm On Jun 22
grin
Lol finally…. The insults finally landed 😂
Gajagojo:

But you are engaging in meaningless back and forth
You give it a rest
Shut up
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Lemos14: 11:50pm On Jun 22
SangoOlukosoOba:

Did you read what you compose? A God not under pressure and why he is been hiding!

Hello! What they sold to you is fake! Worship a nail for a week and you believe every good tidings come from it.

You ancestors never saw live miracles, they never witnessed it. They read books which was transcended to you.

You don’t know powers! You don’t own it. I own it. I could make nature work for me at will.

Before you start saying I am bragging, I am a descendant of Sango. My blood will strike a stick to fire-Ask elders in your home.

Show me what your God can do!

@ bolded

You're asking a silly question that I already answered you, to you he is "hiding" didnt you read what I told you that he is not under pressure to reaval himself just because people like you have a loud mouth?

Oga yo want a contest? If them born your stupid Ogun summon thunder to fire me in five minutes. After five minutes of I dont reply you then know that your thunder worked. Make your so called nature work for you at will
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22
Spirit7957:
They will tell you that there are many rooms in my father's house in heaven and they struggling to pay house rent on earth
Thats Danny my guyyy..

Be giving those oversabi Christians sleepless nights.
cheesy..

I don't know if there's a God or not.
But it's obvious it/he/she does not interfere in the affairs of men.
No special benefits whatsoever for believing in the existence of a God.

As a Nigerian,you'd still fail exams if u do not prepare well. You'd still fail interviews with no proper connections. You'd still fall sick, get involved in accidents that may even claim your life, get kidnapped and die gruesome death.

I ask,what's that special benefit do believers actually get from their so call relationships with god

The morafvckers that sold it to them don’t even believe it. Africans have been brainwashed!

Even in churches were the brainwashing thrives in Europe in America, you will realize they are same fools like the ones in Nigeria.

They don’t constructively think!

4 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:52pm On Jun 22
Formation10:
When money finish you go remember God, titanic ship sank because the builders say nothing on earth will make the ship sink not even God but what happen to it, money they make you talk nonsense you go still run to this God for help
The poorest, most insecure countries in the world, including this shithole Nigeria, are filled with god believers. How many help the so called god don give them?

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by yusman14(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22
Sapeleboy911:
Sometimes being an atheist brings peace of mind. Some are fighting for their God or gods, and housewives see their pastors as God, but their husbands as just another problem being. Homes and families are being shattered on religious grounds. Pastors live lavishly at the detriment of their so called members, the keyboardist will be having an affair with a chorister in same church. Pastor is busy eyeing people's females nipples all in so called house of God. This country is a very religious one yet we are very backward in anything good and her citizens can be very heartless.

Although I still have that little belief that there is an invisible power(God) controlling nature, I will never blame he who don't have such belief due to glaring facts on ground.
Is there anything bad in instrumentalists dating choristers?
Are we not going to marry?
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by CastedNairaland: 11:54pm On Jun 22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Matheusmartin: 11:54pm On Jun 22
Eriokanmi:
What is this one spewing? You're telling who there's no God? Smh!

Who tells you that you can fall sick even if you trust or believe God? White lies. I can't remember the last time I took paracetamol, talk more of any drugs. I am AA by genotype and O+ by blood group. We're susceptible to malaria and other common ailments. I'm a believer of God. He's proven His existence to me tines without number. I've heard him speak and it was real what He said.

The first time I ever experienced this was when He told me I'd be rusticated from an exam hall during our last paper before graduation. I was like, how would this happen? Me wey be bookworm? I knelt down and prayed fervently to rebuke it.

On the day it happened, it was in the same hall He showed me in the vision, same lecturer who caught me in that vision was staying in same location, wearing same cloth. There was one guy who was disturbing me behind my seat, asking me to show him a particular number I had treated. I asked him to wait but he was restless. He now said he'd send me those numbers he did and before I said jack, he had sent me the expo. That instant, something brought that vision back to my memory and suddenly 5 invigilators walked in, checking our answers booklets page by page, shaking it wildly in case something hidden would drop and I was 4th on the row, the lecturer standing by the wall was watching and the espo the guy gave me was hidden in-between my booklet.

The moment they got to number 3 on that row, I carefully squeezed the paper and wildly threw it underneath the bench backwards. They rushed at me, I told them my pen fell and I picked it up, I was asked to step oirside the bench. They searched everywhere but the saw nothing. I was asked to remain standing for a few minutes. The moment I was asked to sit down, I couldn't write further I just submitted and left to thank God. The monemt I was rushed at, the lecturer standing by the window said you! Stand up...he caught someone else instead of me and the guy was rusticated. If you're close to God, you'd know He truly exists. But when you keep knacking women upandan, drinking all manner of liquor and taking drugs,, indulging in night clubs and bad things which God frowned at, you won't see His face except you truly repent

I was to visit Europe one particular year but I didn't have money. The distributors meeting was so crucial to the growth of my ypung company so I went to observe 3 days fasting and prayer at the camp. On the 3rd day, 2 different customers who weren't owing me, to whom I didn't also sell any product credited my account , one did with almost half a million and the other did 325k. Na so I buy my ticket , travel . Over there in Germany, accommodation and feeding was free as arranged. When I came back, momey don enter account and one of the customers called and said they paid into my account in error. I refunded it with boldness and sahakara. After I had used the money to achieve my mission.

There are many benefits in knowing God. God exists and speaks to only those who are close to Him and believe Him. Only fools would say God doesn't exist. The bible says so.
Why u guys become triggered when people say they don't believe in your God??

5 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22
Lemos14:

@ bolded

You're asking a silly question that I already answered you, to you he is "hiding" didnt you read what I told you that he is not under pressure to reaval himself just because people like you have a loud mouth?

Oga yo want a contest? If them born your stupid Ogun summon thunder to fire me in five minutes. After five minutes of I dont reply you then know that your thunder worked. Make your so called nature work for you at will

I told some one few years ago some statements, and I will repeat to you.

I am not shy of meeting you. Get a police report that you are responsible for whatever happens to you on “ANY” specific date you choose.

Hello Dear, I will kill you in a public space and walk away.

Any time you got those documents, invite me to anywhere with your Bible and Quran.

I

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by geoworldedu: 11:55pm On Jun 22
Ade49:
but what can you say about those having dream and it comes to pass in Real life

I don't believe in any religious gods and I still have dreams that come to pass in real life. It is part of nature for anyone to have dreams and they come to pass sometimes. It is not a function of any of the gods. Even a boxer called Sugar Ray Robinson, not born again, had a dream that he punched his opponent in a fight and he died. He told the world that he didn't want the fight to happen because of the dream, but even a Catholic priest disbelieved him. Sugar Ray Robinson fought and punched that guy and truly, the guy died. Anybody can have a dream once a while that comes to pass. My current workplace, I dreamt of working there after submitting my CV. Now I got the job without praying or doing any religion. Christians, Muslims, they all prayed to their gods and their gods failed many of them, but I got it without prayers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Lemos14: 11:56pm On Jun 22
SangoOlukosoOba:

I told some one few years ago some statements, and I will repeat to you.

I am not shy of meeting you. Get a police report that you are responsible for whatever happens to you on “ANY” specific date you choose.

Hello Dear, I will kill you in a public space and walk away.

Any time you got those documents, invite me to anywhere with your Bible and Quran.

I

You're talking too much, I'm waiting for you. When you're done summoning, put your timer for 5 minutes and let me know when you've done so.
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Mayflowa(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22
Ade49:
i understand you but my own Is that I'll never do bad.. if there's God I will be chosen if there's no God there's nothing for me to loose

Is it because of God you should not be bad? It should be in your nature to kind and responsible for one another. The guy there isn't bad. He just don't believe in the existence of God like Saul in the Bible. Many western people don't agree there is God but they love one another far more than Nigerians care about themselves.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22
Yusufisraelj:

That's because success depends on you, the things you do it for (people: every business exist to solve a problem people can exchange money for) and lastly the creator has left certain principles to engage if you want to last, a man was designed to be helped.

The fact that many have not accessed the creators help or advantages of help their forefathers lay in their family doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's why you will see someone who's not serious or doesn't look it being rich, it's not about the person necessarily, it's about the advantages in his linage and that's not free someone sowed that seed.

Then some person's will have to create that advantage through value, hard-work and strategic relationships.
grin who is this creator? has it occurred to you, that human beings MAKE humans? do you know, that HU-man is not exactly MAN? no more man on the earth and every hu-man is a fake kind of man, a hybrid and experimental Guinea pig?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by geoworldedu: 11:58pm On Jun 22
yusman14:
Is there anything bad in instrumentalists dating choristers?
Are we not going to marry?
But fornication according to religion is a taboo. So doing it is wrong for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by CastedNairaland: 11:58pm On Jun 22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by dragunov: 12:00am On Jun 23
Ade49:
i understand you but my own Is that I'll never do bad.. if there's God I will be chosen if there's no God there's nothing for me to loose

Your attempt at Pascal's Wager is poor at its best.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Ochyes: 12:01am On Jun 23
"The fool has said there is no God."
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:01am On Jun 23
Lemos14:

You're talking too much, I'm waiting for you. When you're done summoning, put your timer for 5 minutes and let me know when you've done so.

You so sure.

We both learned.

If you sure of those fictions and books you believe, get a police report and invite me anywhere. I could call my god inside a church!

NB- No press or cameras

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Gajagojo: 12:02am On Jun 23
Tonididdyx:
grin
Lol finally…. The insults finally landed 😂

If you feel insulted

your problem

Give it a rest
Shup up
Be silent

Same message

Shut your mouth

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Lemos14: 12:04am On Jun 23
SangoOlukosoOba:

You so sure.

We both learned.

If you sure of those fictions and books you believe, get a police report and invite me anywhere. I could call my god inside a church!

NB- No press or cameras

Oga, no need to meet,we can do this quickly on this forum right now..shebi your sango can strike from anywhere abi? I'm getting bored with your long talk, summon the idiot already and let me know when you've done so and put your time for 5 minutes now, why are you beating around the bush?
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:06am On Jun 23
Lemos14:

Oga, no need to meet,we can do this quickly on this forum right now..shebi your sango can strike from anywhere abi? I'm getting bored with your long talk, summon the idiot already and let me know when you've done so and put your time for 5 minutes now, why are you beating around the bush?

😀😀😀
Can see you scared already!

Ask your pastor, he won’t try it. He knows us more than you!

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Skyehigher1: 12:06am On Jun 23
I believe in God almighty 100% what i see in him is that if you don't face specific challenge in life your will not believe in the existence of God almighty .... I don't wish him bad ooo but by the he see second face of life he will truly believe there is God .... If God collect his car and give it to one of those beggers he will believe in God almighty
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 12:08am On Jun 23
geoworldedu:
But fornication according to religion is a taboo. So doing it is wrong for them.
grin but according to the christain faith, god slept with a woman and gave birth to the christain messiah. how is this not fornication?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Lemos14: 12:09am On Jun 23
SangoOlukosoOba:

😀😀😀
Can see you scared already!

Ask your pastor, he won’t try it. He knows us it’s than you!

What are you saying? Summon him already is that not what I asked you to do? Abi your own sango is fake that he cant send thunder to someone in the UK or America? I guessed as much. Noisemaker...when you've summoned him let me know I'm still waiting
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:13am On Jun 23
Lemos14:

What are you saying? Summon him already is that not what I asked you to do? Abi your own sango is fake that he cant send thunder to someone in the UK or America? I guessed as much. Noisemaker...when you've summoned him let me know I'm still waiting

Doers don’t make noise! Tell your pastor to get an affidavit and summon me here. I be in that church.

Any continent!

Tell your pastor first! He will NEVER accept that challenge!

Tell him it’s from lineage of thunder! They know we Africans summon it! It’s not fiction!
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Psalmistproject: 12:13am On Jun 23
LagosSuperStar:
I believe in God but things are not going well for me at all.
I have placed so much trust and believe in him, I wish things works fine for me.
Atleast if I could attain some level of good health and financial strength so that I can provide for myself and the people around me.
God I believe in you
You don't measure God's existence by the level of achievement you can acquire.
When he made Adam it was never recorded he helped him to keep and tend to the garden or his environment.

Infact the by said after there was rain Adam had to till the ground to allow seeds germinate.

God exist and has provided everything you need to succeed the only thing you need God for is to keep your playing field fair especially against diabolical men that keeps changing the dynamics of success and power to keep only themselves on top and bringing great failures or struggles for normal people.

Pray God remove the influence of this ones away from your path, choose a good skill and master it, work hard, master and market your skill, live a healthy life and then just like magic you'll start getting results.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Gajagojo: 12:14am On Jun 23
Matheusmartin:
Why u guys become triggered when people say they don't believe in your God??
The investment is just too much to accept it is a scam

4 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 12:14am On Jun 23
HellVictorinho6:

No

God means the perfect being/source of awareness/existence in religion

It means existence/awareness elsewhere

It refers 2 a meaningless title in other places

People like messi and putin also av worshippers

grin every god, is mortal, every god, is limited. every god worships a god too. these are the characteristics of anyone called god
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Zubeezanga(m): 12:14am On Jun 23
Situations will push u, even some of us who can attest blasphem most times, when i was i do dream and it comes to past, i have given person pool no that she won with, but u need to see today lol, its something i can't explain too many f ups, i still feel his grace, i just wish to get it right i've lost my way, omo life ain't fair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) / Emmy Kosgei Spotted At A Private Jet Plant (photos)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.