Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says (46449 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 4:08am On Jun 23
Ever8090:
do people still ask such a childish question...hmmmm.... some people are really lagging behind spiritually and intellectually ...
grin if creation is the proof of a creator, then who created the creator? grin abi, which part of the question did u not understand?

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by ScarletBrace(m): 4:09am On Jun 23
SocialJustice:
No risk taken, the God described by religion is fallible. A little common sense, you see it does not add up, then religious folks ask you to believe, blindly.

Where is common sense without consciousness?
Is consciousness a function of your knowledge??
You need to be alive to be awake. You need to be awake to be aware. How much of these lie 100% in your willpower
Only a dunce thinks the Sunlight goes off whenever he shut his eyes. Reality is vast beyond the circumference of your perceptions.
Behind every complex or sophisticated design, is an intelligence with due credits.
The human system alone is far more complex than the fastest quantum computer ever made.
Even Scientists now understand the universe proves a very complex design, not just vast choas of randomness by chance.
Only a fool sees such and says there's no God.
Stop forming woke in this angle. Its folly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by nedu666: 4:11am On Jun 23
HellVictorinho6:

No

God means the perfect being/source of awareness/existence in religion

It means existence/awareness elsewhere

It refers 2 a meaningless title in other places

People like messi and putin also av worshippers

Messi and Putin have admirers not worshippers. No body prays to Messi and nobody shouts blood of putin.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by wisepigeon: 4:11am On Jun 23
SocialJustice:
No risk taken, the God described by religion is fallible. A little common sense, you see it does not add up, then religious folks ask you to believe, blindly.
Please don't blasphem, God is God, it doesn't matter whether you believe or not, it doesn't matter what you think, you didn't just exist, you were created. Fear God!
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 4:16am On Jun 23
Ever8090:
I am sure you been told a dozen times that, God is going to resurrect and bring into his kingdom those who believe and worship him ?.....that is the benefit....life after here...
grin life in heaven, be like japa mentality grin
a mansion is waiting for you somewhere in the sky, prepared by your sugar daddy above the clouds grin
in a street paved with gold and fenced with rubies. grin
where you will sing from morning to night grin
and never be unhappy again. grin
its cock and bull story for many reasons shocked

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by correctguy101(m): 4:18am On Jun 23
Matheusmartin:
Thats Danny my guyyy..

Be giving those oversabi Christians sleepless nights.
cheesy..

I don't know if there's a God or not.
But it's obvious it/he/she does not interfere in the affairs of men.
No special benefits whatsoever for believing in the existence of a God.

As a Nigerian,you'd still fail exams if u do not prepare well. You'd still fail interviews with no proper connections. You'd still fall sick, get involved in accidents that may even claim your life, get kidnapped and die gruesome death.

I ask,what's that special benefit do believers actually get from their so call relationships with god

It's a real conundrum...

My own is, even if there's any out there, he/she/it will be concerned with "god-business" not wasting time monitoring a crazy specie like man.

The hell can the adoration of the weak do for the strong? Or would the strong need the acknowledgement of the weak?

Man is just a part of the chaotic soup nature likes to cook. All crazy stuffs... Smh

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Deepspirituals: 4:19am On Jun 23
Krismas:
grin life in heaven, be like japa mentality grin
a mansion is waiting for you somewhere in the sky, prepared by your sugar daddy above the clouds grin
in a street paved with gold and fenced with rubies. grin
where you will sing from morning to night grin
and never be unhappy again. grin
its cock and bull story for many reasons shocked
Can you Explain how we humans came to be
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 4:20am On Jun 23
ScarletBrace:

Where is common sense without consciousness?
Is consciousness a function of your knowledge??
You need to be alive to be awake. You need to be awake to be aware. How much of these lie 100% in your willpower
Only a dunce thinks the Sunlight goes off whenever he shut his eyes. Reality is vast beyond the circumference of your perceptions.
Behind every complex or sophisticated design, is an intelligence with due credits.
The human system alone is far more complex than the fastest quantum computer ever made.
Even Scientists now understand the universe proves a very complex design, not just vast choas of randomness by chance.
Only a fool sees such and says there's no God.
Stop forming woke in this angle. Its folly.
grin LOL
What have you said now?
if creation is the proof of a creator, then who created the creator?

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 4:22am On Jun 23
Deepspirituals:
Can you Explain how we humans came to be
grin interesting shocked
first of all, you must not get away with the word HUman. what do you understand by that word?
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by ScarletBrace(m): 4:24am On Jun 23
Unclebayo:
this one deep

wetin deep for here?
person yarn opata finish, you dey wyne am, massage e ego.
Deep ko, Deeper Life ni
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by ScarletBrace(m): 4:39am On Jun 23
Krismas:
grin LOL
What have you said now?
if creation is the proof of a creator, then who created the creator?

The Creator of all creation was never created. He is the Author of all realities. You may never comprehend this on this level.
People like you who adamantly judged matters by their 5 senses alone said the earth was flat.
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by InvertedHammer: 4:44am On Jun 23
/
I believe that God exists.

But not the version of God presented by the white people to Africans.
I have my doubt that the people who could look Africans straight in the face
and lie/write that Mungo Park discovered River Niger (verifiable location)could
write anything truthful about unverifiable topic. A conqueror writes history.

Religion is for human control. Rome used Catholicism to control the world. King James dissented and used Anglican
to control the rest of the world. Now our folks like Adeboye, Ebuka Obi, Odumeje, etc tapped into the "format" and
formed their own sects to control their followers. If in doubt, say that Jesus is not God---everywhere will be quiet.
But say anything derogatory about the "god of man" and their followers will come out with verbal guns blazing. grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 4:51am On Jun 23
ScarletBrace:

The Creator of all creation was never created. He is the Author of all realities. You may never comprehend this on this level.
People like you who adamantly judged matters by their 5 senses alone said the earth was flat.

grin you then, apparently do not judge matter by your five senses. so, how come you know, that the creator of all creation was never created? who told you? what proof can u support ur assertion with?

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Segxydube: 5:13am On Jun 23
SocialJustice:

Free thinker

Devil dey wait for u soon
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by okorogodwin4(m): 5:13am On Jun 23
Only a fool say there is no God
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by thecommunist(m): 5:17am On Jun 23
LagosSuperStar:
I believe in God but things are not going well for me at all.
I have placed so much trust and believe in him, I wish things works fine for me.
Atleast if I could attain some level of good health and financial strength so that I can provide for myself and the people around me.
God I believe in you
God will reward your faith.
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Segxydube: 5:20am On Jun 23
How can there be no GOD? So you dey tell us say all these wicked people in Nigetia and world over will not be judged?

Even in this world we judge bad behaviors.....so God no go do him own judgement abi?
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by BeeNG3: 5:21am On Jun 23
God forbid
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by BeeNG3: 5:23am On Jun 23
LagosSuperStar:
I have placed so much trust and believe in him, I wish things works fine for me.
Atleast if I could attain some level of good health and financial strength so that I can provide for myself and the people around me.
God I believe in you
Amen
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by blingxx(m): 5:26am On Jun 23
givedemwotowoto:
His problem though

Lol dude is a millionaire bro
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by kuntash: 5:26am On Jun 23
Make ordinary boil catch him blokos just for one week now , you go hear am shouting for help from his maker .

Or let him experience any near air mishaps in the plane , na these type you go hear ....Blood of Jesus! From their mouth as if tomorrow no dey !

Yeye dey smell !

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Princeton92(m): 5:30am On Jun 23
Louder pls

Sapeleboy911:
Sometimes being an atheist brings peace of mind. Some are fighting for their God or gods, and housewives see their pastors as God, but their husbands as just another problem being. Homes and families are being shattered on religious grounds. Pastors live lavishly at the detriment of their so called members, the keyboardist will be having an affair with a chorister in same church. Pastor is busy eyeing people's females nipples all in so called house of God. This country is a very religious one yet we are very backward in anything good and her citizens can be very heartless.

Although I still have that little belief that there is an invisible power(God) controlling nature, I will never blame he who don't have such belief due to glaring facts on ground.
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Princeton92(m): 5:32am On Jun 23
Preach... This one enter oooh

Matheusmartin:
Thats Danny my guyyy..

Be giving those oversabi Christians sleepless nights.
cheesy..

I don't know if there's a God or not.
But it's obvious it/he/she does not interfere in the affairs of men.
No special benefits whatsoever for believing in the existence of a God.

As a Nigerian,you'd still fail exams if u do not prepare well. You'd still fail interviews with no proper connections. You'd still fall sick, get involved in accidents that may even claim your life, get kidnapped and die gruesome death.

I ask,what's that special benefit do believers actually get from their so call relationships with god

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Princeton92(m): 5:33am On Jun 23
Ballzproblemm:
His name is Danny walta he's popular on Twitter he's an atheist.

He told you himself "he's an atheist"?
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by MissOpe(f): 5:34am On Jun 23
gammarays:
[b]
Do you believe there are spirits?
Man must worship spiritual beings even Atheists do

Men get special benefits from their relationships with spirits good or bad.

Now God is God and head of all spirits. Different religions call him different names but all attest to His existence.

Christians worship God through Jesus Christ just like other religions do through different deities. Asking whether God exists shouldn't be limited to Christianity alone. Despite the growing awareness of Atheism, Religion seems to be expanding. People worship God through several deities.

Man is arrogant or proud naturally so wouldn't worship unless He's benefitting something.

How can one pass exams the normal way without preparing and you want to bring God into it. When you're pressed, you don't need to urinate too. That's one major issue with Nigeria. Man was created with abilities so he should utilize them not depend on wishful thinking.

If you want to be an Atheist, be a complete Atheist and keep off from Deities or spirits completely.

No wonder the Holy book says only a fool says there's no God.[/b]

But is it man's fault that he's proud or arrogant naturally?
Naturally, he made man so evil and animalistic in nature, you now told him to be humble and good and run away from evil , the same evil you made so dominant in him..
Then you threaten him that if he does that evil , he will burn in fire for ever.
I think God tempted us in the first place and not the other way round...He should worship me and not me worshipping him.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:36am On Jun 23
god does not exist

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by pressplay411(m): 5:36am On Jun 23
LagosSuperStar:
God I believe in you
Can God trust you with money?
Do you know that money will not only expose your weaknesses it will also expose you to new levels and new devil's?
If you know why God has not financially blessed you, you will thank Him.
My counsel is that you focus on God and be born again. Then you will know how to submit to God's leading as He leads you through life- transforming, equipping and testing your heart for the blessings he has in store for those who are faithful.
I leave you to meditate on these words.
(Note unrighteous mammon refers to money. Beyond money, there are true riches. Selah)

Luke.16.10 - He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.
Luke.16.11 - Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
Luke.16.12 - And if you have not been faithful in what is another man's, who will give you what is your own?
Luke.16.13 - "No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Munamu: 5:37am On Jun 23
Lord I give u my heart, I give you my soul. I live for you alone. Every am alive and awake. Lord have your way in me.
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by MissOpe(f): 5:38am On Jun 23
Rrchrd:
A fool who is looking for a way to trend or possess by the devil, if God doesnt exist then who created him
If God exists , who created God?
If Nobody created God, then nobody created Man and the other things of nature.
Everything just happened like the big band theory claimed.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by MissOpe(f): 5:41am On Jun 23
Auxtan:

For even being of 2 opinions you have done bad. Because it means you wholeheartedly don't accept there's a God, if you do you shouldn't ever even entertain naysayers notions against God. Only accept there's God if you want it, it doesn't matter of the so called enlightened ones see you as a fool or not, just believe and accept God and keep going.

Don't mind people of such contradictory faith, their only reason for accepting God is cos of fear of torment in hell, however I think without religion, human race would have got extinct or woulda be in extreme chaos .....
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Okeoghenerobert: 5:41am On Jun 23
Tell God to forgive you.Dont die before you know there is God
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by gigabyte13: 5:46am On Jun 23
LagosSuperStar:
God I believe in you

Soonest you go get full Joy and testimony.
As you talk am publicly
The world go soon hear you publicly.
Congratulations in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

View Christian Free-to-air Channels / Ogun Todaju / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.