Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says (46449 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Negroid001(m): 2:14am On Jun 23
GanagiBitrus:
There is God.
What you can argue is that you don't believe in God as portrayed by Christianity, Islam or any other religion.
They all try to portray God in their own different ways.

So there is God but nobody truly knows the nature of God. Different religions only attempt to understand God in their own way.

Diarris God o!
Who created the God?
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Negroid001(m): 2:16am On Jun 23
abdsamad:

One day we need to do a townhall and dissect this God matter very well. The misconceptions are just too much

For example, we keep conflating human behaviour for God's dictation. Humans are arsholes who fight for things they like (animate and inanimate) because we're territorial. We lie, cheat, and kill... It doesn't matter in whose name we're doing it.

Seeing people who claim to be religious do those human things and concluding that religion encourages that is as incorrect as seeing a white man for the first, second, third, and fourth time, all while smoking cigarettes, then concluding that being white makes people smoke cigarettes.

Correlation isn't causation.

I don't mind people not believing in god, i just get irritated when it's based on things like... Why does god allow suffering?
Really? You live on a planet that has oceans you can easily drown in, and volcanoes that naturally erupt, and you're asking why bad things happen to you? You live among other humans who regularly stab each other because someone took their girlfriend, and you still ask why god doesn't make you not suffer.

The world is messy, grow up.
Earthquakes happen on other uninhabited planets too so if it happens to you God isn't targeting you. Other animals get ganked by their own kind, so if your fellow man steals all the money in the economy and causes you to starve, god isn't out to get you

You mean God has no affair with humans?

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by aestake: 2:16am On Jun 23
God no even dey Africa esp Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Negroid001(m): 2:17am On Jun 23
faceland:
The day all Nigerians are convinced there is no God, I will trek out of the country even to Chad.

The wickedness that will follow, would be unprecedented.

We are one of the most religious countries in the world and our wickedness is unmatched.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by hkidola00(m): 2:24am On Jun 23
ur pope support a man marrying a man
Niok:
With how things dey sup for my life in the past two years
I dn dey believe say God no dey
Mind you I was born into catholicism
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Ever8090: 2:37am On Jun 23
SocialJustice:
How do you define good or bad? Men just leave your life, be happy no matter your situation and be grateful for everyday you wake up.
grateful to who/what?
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Ever8090: 2:39am On Jun 23
E deep only for who no get sense...
Unclebayo:
this one deep
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by GreatVocalist: 2:41am On Jun 23
Ade49:
i understand you but my own Is that I'll never do bad.. if there's God I will be chosen if there's no God there's nothing for me to loose
Pascal's Wager is not enough for a person to claim that he believes. If you're wagering and sizing up the possibility of His existence, then you don't Believe in Him.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Ever8090: 2:42am On Jun 23
Matheusmartin:
Thats Danny my guyyy..

Be giving those oversabi Christians sleepless nights.
cheesy..

I don't know if there's a God or not.
But it's obvious it/he/she does not interfere in the affairs of men.
No special benefits whatsoever for believing in the existence of a God.

As a Nigerian,you'd still fail exams if u do not prepare well. You'd still fail interviews with no proper connections. You'd still fall sick, get involved in accidents that may even claim your life, get kidnapped and die gruesome death.

I ask,what's that special benefit do believers actually get from their so call relationships with god
I am sure you been told a dozen times that, God is going to resurrect and bring into his kingdom those who believe and worship him ?.....that is the benefit....life after here...
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Ever8090: 2:49am On Jun 23
This one no know wetin dey do am?...
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by GreatVocalist: 2:49am On Jun 23
MikeofKd:
Most people only want to associate or be involved with something that greatly benefits them, his reasons for saying God doesn't exist probably stems from his personal opinions that since things didn't go the way he felt should've Gone after he had put so much trust in God ,then God is probably a fairy tale to him.

But God works in different ways , man can never understand the ways of God ,that's the pure truth. So its quite easy to misunderstand God ,but never make d mistake of saying God doesn't exist.

But still everyone is entitled to his or her own belief.
Please be specific. A CARNAL man cannot understand the ways of God, because they are discerned spiritually. Only those who are born of the Spirit of God can.

If they choose not to understand and believe God's ways, then it's because they consider it foolish, and God would always leave them to their unbelief. However, He still loves them and wishes that all men come in union with Him.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Defacto4truth: 2:55am On Jun 23
I BELIEVE IN GOD even in the face of any situation

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by GreatVocalist: 2:57am On Jun 23
SocialJustice:
No risk taken, the God described by religion is fallible. A little common sense, you see it does not add up, then religious folks ask you to believe, blindly.
Your inability to understand a concept does not necessarily make it untrue.

I am a believer in Christ and His deity, and thanks to men who have gone through labour to study the Bible, some things that didn't add up now make sense to me.

Of all my learning, I've discovered that the Bible is centuries old, and was written by different men in different timelines, to different audiences with worldviews as at the time each scripture was written. The Scriptures were not directly written TO us, but FOR us.

If people (especially atheists like you) read the Bible with preconceived notions, bias and the present worldview that we hold, then it definitely won't make sense to you. You do not even have the Spirit of God, how then in the world would you understand what God says?

Think, baba.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Essien45: 2:58am On Jun 23
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

He's a compound fool!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by GreatVocalist: 2:59am On Jun 23
Defacto4truth:
I BELIEVE IN GOD even in the face of any situation
I do not just believe in God, I am fully convinced that I'm His son and His life is in me. 😊
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by ViceGovernor: 3:05am On Jun 23
[quote author=okunwaye post

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by GreatVocalist: 3:06am On Jun 23
SocialJustice:
How do you define good or bad? Men just leave your life, be happy no matter your situation and be grateful for everyday you wake up.
Deep within you, does this COMPLETELY make sense?

Just live your life, be happy and be grateful for everyday you wake up.

You have to be grateful for something, to someone who made that 'something' possible.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by gammarays(m): 3:07am On Jun 23
Matheusmartin:
A fool says in his heart, there's no God
A wise man says it louddd
What comes out of the mouth starts from the heart.

If He says it's loud, he's a big fool not close to wise.

At least the limitation of man should tell him there are Deities greater than him and there's one Deity above them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by gammarays(m): 3:14am On Jun 23
Chikel20000:
aptly said....no better description than dis....atimes I feel for our atheist brothers....always confused in trying to explain there's no God....but while explaining, they still come to a conclusion that there's someone in d sky who controls everything
What we have are people who hate Christianity masquerading themselves as Atheists.

Any human who doesn't believe there are spirits and higher deities is a Joker. Even kids are aware of that without being taught.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by 1972xy: 3:15am On Jun 23
What do you expect him to say known fully well that his source of wealth is Yahoo plus.
Until he sees the other side of life. God has nothing to do with riches even though He is in position to give whom He wants. Money is man invention.

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Bridget95(f): 3:20am On Jun 23
A fool says in his heart that there is no God - the holy Bible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by bobochem: 3:24am On Jun 23
There is God O!!! Who created planetary bodies and they didn't fall and they are not hanging on anything.Imagine the way we are created perfectly both male and female.Just imagine the earth rotating on itself with being pushed to rotate. With all these facts you now say there is no God.Can you create the air you are breathing or the life you are living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Ever8090: 3:29am On Jun 23
Negroid001:

Who created the God?
do people still ask such a childish question...hmmmm.... some people are really lagging behind spiritually and intellectually ...

2 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by therajah: 3:29am On Jun 23
Ade49:
i understand you but my own Is that I'll never do bad.. if there's God I will be chosen if there's no God there's nothing for me to loose
To be chosen, you have to believe the existence of God
Heb 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for. he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by aestake: 3:30am On Jun 23
1972xy:
What do you expect him to say known fully well that his source of wealth is Yahoo plus.
Until he sees the other side of life. God has nothing to do with riches even though He is in position to give whom He wants. Money is man invention.
Shey na Tinubu you dey refer to?
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:31am On Jun 23
Werey

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Gajagojo: 3:34am On Jun 23
bobochem:
There is God O!!! Who created planetary bodies and they didn't fall and they are not hanging on anything.Imagine the way we are created perfectly both male and female.Just imagine the earth rotating on itself with being pushed to rotate. With all these facts you now say there is no God.Can you create the air you are breathing or the life you are living.
very good questions
Which lead to a question about your conclusion

Who created God

3 Likes

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by blackslayer: 3:39am On Jun 23
There is a God! Absolutely!
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by zegmart: 3:41am On Jun 23
Unfortunately God cannot do anything if you have wrong Mindset. Poor people are poor because of ignorance and wrong Mindset.
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 3:57am On Jun 23
abdsamad:

One day we need to do a townhall and dissect this God matter very well. The misconceptions are just too much

For example, we keep conflating human behaviour for God's dictation. Humans are arsholes who fight for things they like (animate and inanimate) because we're territorial. We lie, cheat, and kill... It doesn't matter in whose name we're doing it.

Seeing people who claim to be religious do those human things and concluding that religion encourages that is as incorrect as seeing a white man for the first, second, third, and fourth time, all while smoking cigarettes, then concluding that being white makes people smoke cigarettes.

Correlation isn't causation.

I don't mind people not believing in god, i just get irritated when it's based on things like... Why does god allow suffering?
Really? You live on a planet that has oceans you can easily drown in, and volcanoes that naturally erupt, and you're asking why bad things happen to you? You live among other humans who regularly stab each other because someone took their girlfriend, and you still ask why god doesn't make you not suffer.

The world is messy, grow up.
Earthquakes happen on other uninhabited planets too so if it happens to you God isn't targeting you. Other animals get ganked by their own kind, so if your fellow man steals all the money in the economy and causes you to starve, god isn't out to get you
grin how so wrong shocked
there are passages in the bible, that say god sent flood to the earth to destroy the whole earth grin
god sent fire to destroy sodom grin god is going to destroy the whole earth grin
god sent his own people into slavery to other lands shocked
god asked people to commit murder shocked
god slept with another mans wife grin
you should stop trying to woefully defend god grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 4:05am On Jun 23
1972xy:
grin funny enough, yahoo is the same as yahweh grin
the name started as yo
then it became yao
then it became yahu
which is same as yahoo
then it became yahweh grin
so, its clear, the deity na scam grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

View Christian Free-to-air Channels / Ogun Todaju / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.