Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,311 members, 7,961,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 (47833 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by FavouredMiriam: 11:38am On Sep 02
Same here. Let's keep trying. Hopefully, they will resolve the issue soonest.

yoyome20:
Good morning,

I am having the same issue. I can see all the dates available, but when I click on my preferred date, the only time slot available is 12 a.m., and even when I click on that, I get an error message. I will keep trying.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by yoyome20: 12:46pm On Sep 02
FavouredMiriam:

Please let me know if/when you can book an appointment. I will do the same when I am able to do mine. thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Jboyossai(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02
Shueld06:

Me I just paid online right now and it’s not directing me to upload any i20. In fact, I’m not seeing any means of booking appointments o. It still says “pending appointment request”

Has your payment reflected? I am in thesame position as you...paid since Tuesday.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Shueld06: 12:56pm On Sep 02
Jboyossai:

Has your payment reflected? I am in thesame position as you...paid since Tuesday.

No it has not reflected. How did you pay? At Bank? Or online,”?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Shueld06: 12:56pm On Sep 02
FavouredMiriam:

It took how many days for ur payment to be reflected? And when it reflected, how did you know it has reflected?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by yoyome20: 1:04pm On Sep 02
Shueld06:

It took how many days for ur payment to be reflected? And when it reflected, how did you know it has reflected?

I made the payment on Friday evening and I kept checking all through the weekend and was having the same pending appointment issue. But this morning when I logged in I was taken straight to pick my location and after that, I was taken to the calendar which is where I am now. Appointment dates are there but no time slots just showing 12 am .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by BikeMan: 1:09pm On Sep 02
FavouredMiriam:
The whole of September is available with the exception of weekends. About 78% days in October, November, December etc are available.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Ayomide98: 1:25pm On Sep 02
Rklola:
Hi Everyone,
Pls after I paid the Visa fee on this new website, I was redirected to my application and asked to upload my I20. I did this, but I haven’t signed the student attestation part yet, and it’s not allowing me to re upload it. I hope there won’t be any problem? Or should i contact them?

I have been in this stage as well since Thursday, please has any update been made to your portal?
Mine still says “PreApproval request processing”
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Shueld06: 1:30pm On Sep 02
yoyome20:

I made the payment on Friday evening and I kept checking all through the weekend and was having the same pending appointment issue. But this morning when I logged in I was taken straight to pick my location and after that, I was taken to the calendar which is where I am now. Appointment dates are there but no time slots just showing 12 am .

What mode of payment did u use? Did u pay at bank or u pay online? And were you asked to upload ur i20 too? And at what stage were u asked? Cuz me I’m not seeing anywhere to upload my i20 o. I’m sorry for asking too much questions

And when’s the earliest date for the appointment that you’re seeing there right now?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Ayomide98: 1:34pm On Sep 02
FavouredMiriam:
The whole of September is available with the exception of weekends. About 78% days in October, November, December etc are available.

Please when did you pay the MRV?

And after paying MRV, were you directed to upload your i20 for preapproval request processing?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by FavouredMiriam: 2:04pm On Sep 02
Okay. I definitely will.

yoyome20:
Please let me know if/when you can book an appointment. I will do the same when I am able to do mine. thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by FavouredMiriam: 2:07pm On Sep 02
I scheduled my appointment on the old website. Not sure how the new one works.

Ayomide98:

Please when did you pay the MRV?

And after paying MRV, were you directed to upload your i20 for preapproval request processing?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Jboyossai(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02
Shueld06:

No it has not reflected. How did you pay? At Bank? Or online,”?
I paid online following the instructions on the generated invoice
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by yoyome20: 2:28pm On Sep 02
Shueld06:

What mode of payment did u use? Did u pay at bank or u pay online? And were you asked to upload ur i20 too? And at what stage were u asked? Cuz me I’m not seeing anywhere to upload my i20 o. I’m sorry for asking too much questions

And when’s the earliest date for the appointment that you’re seeing there right now?

My mode of payment was by transferring using my Gtbank to a first bank account online, I was not asked to upload anything as I did not see any place to upload, after payment on Friday today I was just directed to pick my location and then I was moved to the calendar.

The earliest date I am seeing as of now is tomorrow 3rd September but there are no time slots at all its showing 12 am at the moment.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Jumoke01: 2:50pm On Sep 02
Hello everyone,

Please I'm looking for advice on publishing a research paper in economics. I'm wondering if it's feasible to find a reputable, free-to-publish journal that can publish my work within a tight deadline of two months.

Can anyone share their experiences or suggest free economics journals with rapid publication timelines? I'd appreciate any guidance on this.

Thanks in advance for your input abeg
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Shueld06: 3:10pm On Sep 02
yoyome20:

My mode of payment was by transferring using my Gtbank to a first bank account online, I was not asked to upload anything as I did not see any place to upload, after payment on Friday today I was just directed to pick my location and then I was moved to the calendar.

The earliest date I am seeing as of now is tomorrow 3rd September but there are no time slots at all its showing 12 am at the moment.

12AM keh lol. Maybe we need to keep checking. I’m still expecting them to validate my payment as I paid by transfer too. Can I message u?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by yoyome20: 3:55pm On Sep 02
FavouredMiriam:
Okay. I definitely will.

It no longer shows 12am but i still cannot proceed still getting the error message, kindly confirm if you can book thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Shueld06: 3:59pm On Sep 02
yoyome20:

It no longer shows 12am but i still cannot proceed still getting the error message, kindly confirm if you can book thanks

What’s the time it’s bringing now? And are dates plenty and are there near dates?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by yoyome20: 4:01pm On Sep 02
Shueld06:

What’s the time it’s bringing now?

Its bringing up 8.30 am and some days 7.15 am and some days 8.45 am. On the date I want it is 8.30 am but still not booked yet. I am sure they are working on it .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by blueskies(f): 4:43pm On Sep 02
ultim:

Just a state the truth but give a compelling reason why you need another msc in a different field. Don't make it personal, make it purely professional. Job demands, new position etc

Thank you .

I want to ask concerning WES evaluation, I'm trying to apply to schools in the US, and most of them require WES evaluation for MPH programs. Is there any way I can run the WES evaluation for free, because the money in naira is much. Also do I need to evaluate both my bsc and previous master's or just the bsc I intend using?

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by FavouredMiriam: 5:15pm On Sep 02
Most of those dates are not available again. I guess they are still working on the website so we have to keep checking. I will let you know when I am able to reschedule. Kindly do so too. Thank you

yoyome20:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by yoyome20: 5:35pm On Sep 02
FavouredMiriam:
Most of those dates are not available again. I guess they are still working on the website so we have to keep checking. I will let you know when I am able to reschedule. Kindly do so too. Thank you

Yes i just noticed as well and i agree i am sure they are working on it. I will surely let you know if/when i can book thanks a lot
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Tim37: 5:57pm On Sep 02
Please for those that paid online, was there a column to fill the visa type or it will show your Visa type automatically?
I went to pay in first bank and it's showing visa type D on the transaction receipt. I am sort of confused. Is this a common issue?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Jboyossai(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02
Tim37:
Please for those that paid online, was there a column to fill the visa type or it will show your Visa type automatically?
I went to pay in first bank and it's showing visa type D on the transaction receipt. I am sort of confused. Is this a common issue?
Your visa type should show F...mine shows F.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Tim37: 6:07pm On Sep 02
Jboyossai:

Your visa type should show F...mine shows F.
Did you pay at the bank or online?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Jboyossai(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02
Tim37:

Did you pay at the bank or online?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Tim37: 6:45pm On Sep 02
Jboyossai:

While paying online was there a column to input visa type or it generate automatically?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Jboyossai(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02
Tim37:

While paying online was there a column to input visa type or it generate automatically?
No...you select it
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by ultim: 7:44pm On Sep 02
blueskies:

Thank you .

I want to ask concerning WES evaluation, I'm trying to apply to schools in the US, and most of them require WES evaluation for MPH programs. Is there any way I can run the WES evaluation for free, because the money in naira is much. Also do I need to evaluate both my bsc and previous master's or just the bsc I intend using?

Thank you

Search for more schools. A lot of them do not require WES for your program. Ordinary Meta AI can give you this list.
.WES is also not free.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Tim37: 7:46pm On Sep 02
Jboyossai:

No...you select it

This is serious!
The error is from the bank staff,
can this be corrected at all?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02
Tim37:

This is serious!
The error is from the bank staff,
can this be corrected at all? shocked

🤠

The error is from you !

* 5- months ago, you did not list your Secondary school in your DS-160, thinking that sec sch should not be listed .... Did you not list your secondary school in your CV ?

* Same month of April, you were able to booked an appointment successfully, and all of those time till now, you did not know that F-1 is the study visa type connotation? What happened to that appointment, and why did you pay another MRV ?

* Now you are seeing type D in your MRV acknowledgement ?

I just hope you are not trolling yourself .

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 18 by Tim37: 11:08pm On Sep 02
OyoTunjiUSA:

🤠

The error is from you !

* 5- months ago, you did not list your Secondary school in your DS-160, thinking that sec sch should not be listed .... Did you not list your secondary school in your CV

* Same month of April, you were able to booked an appointment successfully, and all of those time till now, you did not know that F-1 is the study visa type connotation? What happened to that appointment, and why did you pay another MRV ?

* Now you are seeing type D in your MRV acknowledgement ?

I just hope you are not trolling yourself .
The error was not from me, I have to generate the amentum ref number before going to the bank, and it was f1 I chose on the new platform. In this situation how could such error be from me?

And besides you have started sounding so harshly lately. On filling my first ds- 160 I didn't add my secondary schl details, but after seeking for advise I had to create a new ds 160 and updated it on my cgi profile correctly.
And besides my appointment wasn't April it was August last month and how was july 5 months ago? On my previous interview I was given a blue paper because of home tie which I am currently working on which you are aware.
You are now making it look like mockery. Maybe because of our unsettled deal. Pls it hasn't gotten to that. And below is the profile I created before going to the bank today to pay and after payment the receipt generated was showing visa type D.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (51) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos)

Viewing this topic: Christyiji and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.