Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone (39877 Views)

Help A Rat Is Harassing Me In My House It's Opens My Food Pot / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Jeje247: 8:21pm On Jun 27
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by oliverwrites: 8:21pm On Jun 27
Olam09:

What's your phone brand?
Redmi and Google pixel.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by sencekompis: 8:23pm On Jun 27
FAT LIES
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Mandate1: 8:25pm On Jun 27
MONEY247:
I am a twin...
Me and my bro fingerprints are the same....
I went to the bank to thumbprint and it showed his profile....

I think people prints can be duplicated....

did you give them ur BVN or his own?

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27
wallrichy:
This is not true. Stop confusing people here. Fingerprints can never be the same no matter how much you tried. The only obstacle that could make you not to be able to open your phone or perform an act with your fingerprints is if your fingerprints is dirty. A little unseen dirts can make the recognition screen not to identify your fingerprints. Again, some phones screen or fingerprint lenses aren't as sharp or rather sensitive as some. So, naturally they would reject your fingerprints severally until it's finally done or atimes tell you to use alternative password. Let me tell you something you don't know. Fingerprints technology was invented to work on a real scale of sure identification and not guessing, therefore, stop telling people that it would accept a closer fingerprints.....lol...that's misleading amd and fraudulently said. Instead of fingerprints to misbehave, it wouldn't work at all.

u are confusing fingerprint technology to onscreen phone fingerprint technology which doubles for both normal display and fingerprint screen. This dual purpose reduces its accuracy.

This is different from the simple fingerprint scan screen for only fingerprint.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by nedekid: 8:28pm On Jun 27
Lolz, you don't need dna test to confirm she is your identical.
Funny thing, my son and daughter, 4 years age difference, guess what, their face Id unlocks their phones.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Adv14(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27
GodHimself:
No. Your fingerprint is your product serial number.

No human has ever had it before you, and no human will ever have it after you for ever.

Same with your tongue print and your iris, all the way down to your DNA.

Each human is the first and last of his/her kind.

Very concise, you saved me long argument, I’m about to type before lol 😂

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by nedekid: 8:30pm On Jun 27
oranget:
She knows your pin and has added her own fingerprint. That's all
Lol
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by mikmash(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27
Lawalemi:
I heard someone say his brother unlocks his phone with face recognition.

Apparently, this biometrics has a chance of error
It happened to me, my face unlocks my cousins phone.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by 6ixT8: 8:36pm On Jun 27
E fit be facial from those chinko phone.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by givedemwotowoto: 8:38pm On Jun 27
oliverwrites:
The first time she did it I felt it was a coincidence. But it has happened many times that I think her fingerprints opens my phone.

Two different phones now.

There are times it doesn't open it but I have seen this happen like 6 times.

Is this a normal thing?

How did you find out that her fingerprints open your phone? Did she take your phone and try her fingerprints?

Is it possible an adult could have added her fingerprints?

I’m not accusing anyone, just asking questions grin
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Babangidapikin: 8:39pm On Jun 27
Jeje247:
You didn't read the article
I did, it didn't say hundred percent, that's why it works sometimes.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Pat081: 8:39pm On Jun 27
Caaz:
Kids are smarter than us.my kids have hacked my pin so many times,I kuku leave it like that.
You are right that is why is not good to have all those useless blue films on phone because of those kids
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Pat081: 8:44pm On Jun 27
Caaz:
Kids are smarter than us.my kids have hacked my pin so many times,I kuku leave it like that.
You are right that is why is not good to have all those useless blue films on phone because of those kids ...
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by ItisWell22(f): 8:46pm On Jun 27
Lance008:

Fingerprint they open
Most especially siblings
My guy face Dey open he brother phone

Exactly!

Not the dumbos up there who are always quick to broke-shame people by saying they’re using “transsion phones”, or whatever that means.

My immediate younger sister’s iPhone 12 Pro max Face ID which she got brand new, gets unlocked by my 3rd younger sister’s face.

So, it could be one of those instances of so close a resemblance that could often pass for sameness.
That may be the reason why it responds at times, and not always.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by oliverwrites: 8:47pm On Jun 27
givedemwotowoto:

How did you find out that her fingerprints open your phone? Did she take your phone and try her fingerprints?

Is it possible an adult could have added her fingerprints?

I’m not accusing anyone, just asking questions grin
I know how to figure such things out na. It is easy. She took the phone and used her index finger ( same finger I use )to open it.

I asked her to try again and it didn't open. Then few days later it opened again and again and then stopped and then again.

People arguing that someone gave her password are just trying to avoid the truth, I double checked everything and it is definitely her fingers.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by palsenator(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27
oranget:

Common, I have seen it too. A girl of 8 years randomly open my phone.

It doesn't open it instantly like mine but after trying for a few seconds / minutes , it will open.

No be everybody get criminal mind

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by oliverwrites: 8:52pm On Jun 27
palsenator:

Common, I have seen it too. A girl of 8 years randomly open my phone.

It doesn't open it instantly like mine but after trying for a few seconds / minutes , it will open.

No be everybody get criminal mind
Too many kids on nairaland and it is beyond disgusting

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by OgaTheTop2: 8:55pm On Jun 27
oliverwrites:
100% not the case. My wife has access to the phone and doesn't need to do that.

I am convinced the finger print opens my phone and checking online, many are saying the same thing. Her elder sister who is 8 can't open it neither can her younger sister who is 3 but that second born can and it is not hacking, she is just 5 years.
Get a new phone, maybe factory reset the current one and then try again. I go bend if your daughter fingerprint will unlock your phone.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by olusma23(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27
Yes, there is an inheritable quality to fingerprints. Pattern types are often genetically inherited, but the individual details that make a fingerprint unique are not.
Source: Scientific America
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by multidealsproin(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27
its possible, its just rare. now some of you here have taken to the complete belief and misinterpret the finger print analysis of every human has just one fingerprint and no one has same. where did you put the part of the universe playing its own game of dual finger print. most of you need to start reading and making extra research to update your brains.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Iamdboss: 8:58pm On Jun 27
oliverwrites:
She is 5. The first phone is Google pixel 3, the second is Redmi pro whatever ( not a phone person). But this is certainly not a case of she knowing my password.

And I read online it is possible but rare.

So when you have read it online why bringing it here again
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by oliverwrites: 8:59pm On Jun 27
Iamdboss:

So when you have read it online why bringing it here again
I read it after posting. Some of you are daft.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by kosiebe(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27
willoly:
That saves you cost for DNA.
Na wetin my guy dey try prove to us.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by FireUpNow(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27
oranget:

Exactly
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by givedemwotowoto: 9:08pm On Jun 27
oliverwrites:
I know how to figure such things out na. It is easy. She took the phone and used her index finger ( same finger I use )to open it.

I asked her to try again and it didn't open. Then few days later it opened again and again and then stopped and then again.

People arguing that someone gave her password are just trying to avoid the truth, I double checked everything and it is definitely her fingers.

No I’m not asking about the password. I’m asking about the fingerprint

Is it possible that an adult added your daughter’s fingerprint as an additional fingerprint to unlock your phone?

You can check in your Biometrics settings to see if there are multiple fingerprints added to unlock your phone
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by GodHimself: 9:10pm On Jun 27
They don’t.

Had to do a quick google search of your statement was based on new evidence.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-we-know-that-no-two-people-have-the-same-fingerprints-i-e-how-did-scientists-come-to-this-conclusion

Karleb:

Actually, Identical twins, triplets etc. share thesame fingerprint and tongueprint etc.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by godofuck231: 9:10pm On Jun 27
Reincarnation
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by GodHimself: 9:14pm On Jun 27
He needs to make more observations to find out the truth.

Or just ask her.

henrimoto:
.... So how do you explain @oliverwrites predicament?

Nature (God) supercedes.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by konvicted77: 9:14pm On Jun 27
oranget:
Lies..
my 4yrs son fingerprint opens my wife's phone.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by sizer07: 9:16pm On Jun 27
oliverwrites:
The first time she did it I felt it was a coincidence. But it has happened many times that I think her fingerprints opens my phone.

Two different phones now.

There are times it doesn't open it but I have seen this happen like 6 times.

Is this a normal thing?

70 yrs old man.... U are a mumu man. Some phones allow as much as 3 finger prints to be added. She also know your pass
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Sergio103(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27
nani212:

Not a fact because you can’t prove it. Take your daughter to the bank next time you have a transaction. Let her use her fingerprint for your BVN verification. If it works out, mention me and I would stand by what you are saying anytime any day.

@oliverwrites....... please bro if you do this, we will appreciate.

Tag me to your thread if you do so

I'm interested in knowing the final result.

Take care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage?

Viewing this topic: Kishkosh and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.