Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,299 members, 7,894,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) (22469 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by ChloeMcwhorter: 6:56am On Jun 30
I know Elrufai is an evil man. Anybody praising him is an accomplice and time will always tell

3 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by efighter: 6:56am On Jun 30
AMINDA:
There is no-one from the North who doesn't know that Elrufai's travails from Uba Sani is being orchestrated by people around the Presidency. First you denied him the ministerial slot after sending emissaries to ask him to accept to work with you. Then you sponsor fictitious probe against arguably the best northern governor in recent times, all in a bid to smear his reputation. Despite all Elrufai did for his election, and after promising publicly to work with him?

Tinubu lost me and a lot of other northern voters with that treacherous behaviour. Elrufai is not a small northern politician and it would have paid Tinubu more to have him by his side. Tinubu's strategy appears to be withering the influence of strong northern politicians by sponsoring chaos in their states through fictitious probes, and fueling emirship crisis. This will turn out to be the archiles heel of Tinubu. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

No matter how strong you think Tinubu is, he can not choose a leader for the Northerners. Northerners decide their fate and choose their own leaders. The current turnaround of Northerners against Tinubu is largely as a result of this betrayal of strong northern figures in favour of much less influential northerners who cannot even deliver votes for him. Tinubu has successfully scattered APC with his own hands and he doesn't even have the whole South on lockdown. He has silently dropped off all other blocs that came together to form the party in favour of only the ACN and non-APC members, preferring to take it all. We hope he can perform enough to get the entire south to align with him in 2027. We watch!

This Tinubu must be a god then

3 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:57am On Jun 30
Realtord43:
Nothing new here

Betrayer is part of politics

God bless you,for being realistic in your comments.
Is it not to possess the Power and rules over the People?
All Politicians do that!.

3 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:59am On Jun 30
El rufai is evil, believe it or not.

They have hired internet warriors to defend the rubishes of Elrufai.

Every sane person in kaduna knows the true color of Elrufai

3 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:00am On Jun 30
Let's wait for 2027. It's sure going to be interesting

3 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Smartcitizen: 7:10am On Jun 30
efighter:

Yes nah

Tinubu is the reason why it didn't rain yesterday.

Tinubu is the reason why two old men are contesting for US Presidential seat.

Tinubu is the reason why Kenyans want their new President and Savior out of office

This Tinubu is truly a god

He is right,

Tinubu is a very hypocritical person everyone who helped him to succeed has one story or another to complain about.

Only Yoruba slaves are suffering and pretending with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by franchasofficia: 7:15am On Jun 30
AMINDA:
There is no-one from the North who doesn't know that Elrufai's travails from Uba Sani is being orchestrated by people around the Presidency. First you denied him the ministerial slot after sending emissaries to ask him to accept to work with you, then you sponsor fictitious probe against arguably the best northern governor in recent times, all in a bid to smear his reputation. Despite all Elrufai did for his election, and after promising publicly to work with him?

Tinubu lost me and a lot of other northern voters with that treacherous behaviour. Elrufai is not a small northern politician and it would have paid Tinubu more to have him by his side. Tinubu's strategy appears to be withering the influence of strong northern politicians by sponsoring chaos in their states through fictitious probes, and fueling emirship crisis. This will turn out to be the archiles heel of Tinubu. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

No matter how strong you think Tinubu is, he can not choose a leader for the Northerners. Northerners decide their fate and choose their own leaders. The current turnaround of Northerners against Tinubu is largely as a result of this betrayal of strong northern figures in favour of much less influential northerners who cannot even deliver votes for him. Tinubu has successfully scattered APC with his own hands and he doesn't even have the whole South on lockdown. He has silently dropped off all other blocs that came together to form the party in favour of only the ACN and non-APC members, preferring to take it all. We hope he can perform enough to get the entire south to align with him in 2027. We watch!
What you people don't understand in this life is that God is not a man.

As man proposes, God disposes.

El Rufai is a very dangerous man who has soiled his hands with blood and his time of reward is gradually coming. El Rufai did everything possible to suppress and marginalize Kaduna Christians and you think their prayers and cries won't touch God?

Another thing most of you don't know about God's ways is it is very mysterious.

When God said in the Bible that I will put a sword of enmity among his sons such that they will fight and kill each other. This is how God deals with lovers of iniquity who think they are too powerful. God will turn his house into chaos and peace will elude them until they destroy themselves by themselves.

All these things are not ordinary, but to ordinary humans like you it is ordinary, it is because Tinubu pushed El Rufai aside, but even Tinubu will not understand what he is doing because God is the one pushing him to take certain decisions.

God is great. I so much love God's ways. The more I draw closer to Him, the more I wonder and shudder at His great works cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Jeje247: 7:15am On Jun 30
AMINDA:
There is no-one from the North who doesn't know that Elrufai's travails from Uba Sani is being orchestrated by people around the Presidency. First you denied him the ministerial slot after sending emissaries to ask him to accept to work with you, then you sponsor fictitious probe against arguably the best northern governor in recent times, all in a bid to smear his reputation. Despite all Elrufai did for his election, and after promising publicly to work with him?

Don't you think all these have to do with ganduje trying to control the north? kwankwaso's red cap movement was growing exponentially and would have claimed the whole north in a few years. I believe ganduje's strategy may have been to penetrate and have a firm grasp of presidential powers to fight kwankwaso from top to bottom. Of course, there would be collaterals in such a fight. He just wants to dictate everything that happens up north
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by deathtoLeo: 7:22am On Jun 30
tinubu is fighting elrufai with Uba
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by badoh(m): 7:22am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

Please this tread is not about Tinubu but El-rufai and Uba Sani, always looking for a way to drag Tinubu into anyone's misfortune.

5 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by israelmao(m): 7:32am On Jun 30
El-Rufai is reaping the fruit of his betrayal to others.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by searchlight: 7:35am On Jun 30
franchasofficia:
What you people don't understand in this life is that God is not a man.

As man proposes, God disposes.

El Rufai is a very dangerous man who has soiled his hands with blood and his time of reward is gradually coming. El Rufai did everything possible to suppress and marginalize Kaduna Christians and you think their prayers and cries won't touch God?

Another thing most of you don't know about God's ways is it is very mysterious.

When God said in the Bible that I will put a sword of enmity among his sons such that they will fight and kill each other. This is how God deals with lovers of iniquity who think they are too powerful. God will turn his house into chaos and peace will elude them until they destroy themselves by themselves.

All these things are not ordinary, but to ordinary humans like you it is ordinary, it is because Tinubu pushed El Rufai aside, but even Tinubu will not understand what he is doing because God is the one pushing him to take certain decisions.

God is great. I so much love God's ways. The more I draw closer to Him, the more I wonder and shudder at His great works cool
Stop that nonsense, there is no God anywhere.

Of all the problems bedeviling Nigeria, good chose to deal with Elrufai because he killed Kaduna Christinas. Many Nigerian Christians are dying because of hunger, why can't God intervene? Any bad thing that happens to your enemy is the work of God but when bad thing happens to you it is the work of devil. I am not a fan of Elrufai but Elrufai can never be lesser than you and your family in this generation and many more generations to come even when your are God's first son.

Religious people are brainless. I don't argue with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by PEXBlog(f): 7:35am On Jun 30
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO2DIMIpbmM?si=IBURE2HVTvw8eGBQ

At the Council Chambers, Sir Kashim Ibrahim (Government) House, Kaduna. May 28, 2023.

Mallam Nasir El-Rufai hugs Mallam Uba Sani.

Bunch of jokers. Take Nigerian politicians words to heart at your own peril.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by booblacain(m): 7:35am On Jun 30
helinues:

Thanks boss..I thought it was Shehu Sani

Too many Sami's dragging Elrufai

same you calling another person reactor. I laugh.

2 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Svoboda(m): 7:37am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

He will still muscle his way to win 2027 but he has actually bruised a lot of egos and friendships. One thing that might favor him is buharis insistence on not working for anybody else in 2027.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by searchlight: 7:38am On Jun 30
Jeje247:
Don't you think all these have to do with ganduje trying to control the north? kwankwaso's red cap movement was growing exponentially and would have claimed the whole north in a few years. I believe ganduje's strategy may have been to penetrate and have a firm grasp of presidential powers to fight kwankwaso from top to bottom. Of course, there would be collaterals in such a fight. He just wants to dictate everything that happens up north
Do you think that Ganduje could do that without the support of the presidency?
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by searchlight: 7:42am On Jun 30
Svoboda:

He will still muscle his way to win 2027 but he has actually bruised a lot of egos and friendships. One thing that might favor him is buharis insistence on not working for anybody else in 2027.
It will be difficult for him if there is a united north against him like they did to Jonathan. Tinubu doesn't even have support in the south and I can tell you that I will gladly vote against Tinubu for anyone and I am not alone in the south east especially if a south eastern VP is chosen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by endy69: 7:43am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

He is never getting SE

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by papiwyte(m): 7:44am On Jun 30
Bitter obi said more than this when he was in apga and pdp....

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by tk003(m): 7:44am On Jun 30
I would wish to see man like Elrufai or Sowore runs the presidency of this nation. The first has concurrently proven to be an Excellent Administrator while the latter has consistently shown to stand for and clamour for good governance and accountability, but I guess the Nigerian "Lazy youths" don't know this yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Ojuntana: 7:50am On Jun 30
Okoroawusa:
Let's wait for 2027. It's sure going to be interesting
You'll know if you'll get a new lover in 2027
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by emerged01(m): 7:52am On Jun 30
Mallam has never been loyal.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Virgo3: 7:56am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

bro, it was Tinubu that nominated him for minister of power, It was shettima that and Chief of staff that truncated it. Shettima wants to be the next president after Tinubu thereby cutting every strong northern opposition off. El rufai went to meet Tinubu after the Nass brouhaha Tinubu told him the truth, his hands were tied but he should choose a replacement lol, Uba Sani travelled to Aso rock the next day to inform Tinubu that the state do not approve elrufai's nomination. Tinubu cudnt approve because the state gov is the head of party at the state level. Shettima is the one cutting off all politicians from the north. He did that to Ganduje, Ganduje was already sobbing sef but Tinubu made him chairman and a chairman cant run for president. Note Tinubu cant go against his vp

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Svoboda(m): 7:58am On Jun 30
searchlight:
It will be difficult for him if there is a united north against him like they did to Jonathan. Tinubu doesn't even have support in the south and I can tell you that I will gladly vote against Tinubu for anyone and I am not alone in the south east especially if a south eastern VP is chosen.

The man no try at all. But some powerful elements in the north might just agree to endure him from 2027 to 31. I also believe Tinubu is delibrately creating impoverishment to make the citizens helpless in making choices and also starve the oligarchs of enough warchest to mount a serious electoral challenge to him also in 2027.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by SisterAnn(f): 8:02am On Jun 30
efighter:

This Tinubu must be a god then
Yes god of the Yorubas, greater than oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:02am On Jun 30
Ojuntana:

You'll know if you'll get a new lover in 2027
Yes
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by ufuosman(m): 8:05am On Jun 30
Normal in naija politicians
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:05am On Jun 30
So what did he say now? Wetin him come talk for here now??
Wtf is the post on, or for or about??
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Asiri1991: 8:05am On Jun 30
Irrespective of our political and tribal differences, Mallam is still one of the few northern politicians that can get my vote for any political office in Nigeria today. I don't like his role in bringing the current presidency but no one is infallible.

Long live Rufai.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Coolsat(m): 8:07am On Jun 30
Tinubu doesn't know what he's doing, he thinks he can control northerners the way he controlled Lagos. We are waiting for him come 2027. If it means pitching Obi against him to throw him out we shall gladly do it.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by SisterAnn(f): 8:08am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

It's either your post is a product of copy and paste or you are using alternative monikers.
Heads or tails, APC as a political party is a divisive belligerent element that would do well to die off from our political space. If this their roforofo fight will hasten their demise, it's a welcome development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Found Near A Filling Station In Delta State. Photos / Kwara By-election: APC Candidate, Olawuyi Speaks / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.