Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) (22463 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Kaykume: 8:09am On Jun 30
Politicians and hypocrisy are 5&6. Know this and know peace!
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by EcoNews: 8:11am On Jun 30
Long senseless epistle from another obidient ipob only God know who take your opinion seriously. I wonder why you go about sharing this senseless reasoning.

If you are asked to provide proof Tinubu is behind El Rufai travail now you will disappear into thin air like the many foolish obidient ipob nuisance before you.

To buttress the foolishness in your bigoted Igbo line of thought there is no permutations Tinubu will do that will need or necessitate Southern unity because he will never have Igbo vote and I can bet on my life he will never venture into getting it.

If Igbos can chose not to vote erudite Awolowo n MKO Abiola who all Yoruba celebrate is it Tinubu that can not win his home n adopted home your lot will vote ?!

So you Igbo should stop giving yourself a relevance you never had n will never have Tinubu till his grave will never need votes nor want votes from you. He'd rather waste resources on maximizing votes from SS n SW than waste a dime on Igbo vote.

AMINDA:
There is no-one from the North who doesn't know that Elrufai's travails from Uba Sani is being orchestrated by people around the Presidency. First you denied him the ministerial slot after sending emissaries to ask him to accept to work with you, then you sponsor fictitious probe against arguably the best northern governor in recent times, all in a bid to smear his reputation. Despite all Elrufai did for his election, and after promising publicly to work with him?

Tinubu lost me and a lot of other northern voters with that treacherous behaviour. Elrufai is not a small northern politician and it would have paid Tinubu more to have him by his side. Tinubu's strategy appears to be withering the influence of strong northern politicians by sponsoring chaos in their states through fictitious probes, and fueling emirship crisis. This will turn out to be the archiles heel of Tinubu. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

No matter how strong you think Tinubu is, he can not choose a leader for the Northerners. Northerners decide their fate and choose their own leaders. The current turnaround of Northerners against Tinubu is largely as a result of this betrayal of strong northern figures in favour of much less influential northerners who cannot even deliver votes for him. Tinubu has successfully scattered APC with his own hands and he doesn't even have the whole South on lockdown. He has silently dropped off all other blocs that came together to form the party in favour of only the ACN and non-APC members, preferring to take it all. We hope he can perform enough to get the entire south to align with him in 2027. We watch!

2 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by repogirl(f): 8:17am On Jun 30
Two faced people grin Cunning man die, cunning man bury am
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by HarunaWest(m): 8:29am On Jun 30
AMINDA:
There is no-one from the North who doesn't know that Elrufai's travails from Uba Sani is being orchestrated by people around the Presidency. First you denied him the ministerial slot after sending emissaries to ask him to accept to work with you, then you sponsor fictitious probe against arguably the best northern governor in recent times, all in a bid to smear his reputation. Despite all Elrufai did for his election, and after promising publicly to work with him?

Tinubu lost me and a lot of other northern voters with that treacherous behaviour. Elrufai is not a small northern politician and it would have paid Tinubu more to have him by his side. Tinubu's strategy appears to be withering the influence of strong northern politicians by sponsoring chaos in their states through fictitious probes, and fueling emirship crisis. This will turn out to be the archiles heel of Tinubu. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

No matter how strong you think Tinubu is, he can not choose a leader for the Northerners. Northerners decide their fate and choose their own leaders. The current turnaround of Northerners against Tinubu is largely as a result of this betrayal of strong northern figures in favour of much less influential northerners who cannot even deliver votes for him. Tinubu has successfully scattered APC with his own hands and he doesn't even have the whole South on lockdown. He has silently dropped off all other blocs that came together to form the party in favour of only the ACN and non-APC members, preferring to take it all. We hope he can perform enough to get the entire south to align with him in 2027. We watch!
What made El rufai the best northern governor in recent times. Do we always judge leadership by infrastructure only in this part of the world? Tell me how he performed in Healthcare, commerce, Security, Education, Water Resources, Poverty Alleviation(The poverty in K.D isnt mai mai), Housing et al, then I will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by mightyhaze: 8:31am On Jun 30
Elrufai too resemble whizkid

Come be like him papa
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by EcoNews: 8:33am On Jun 30
How many nonentity voted against Tinubu in the East in the last election, yet he won.

endy69:

He is never getting SE

2 Likes

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by EcoNews: 8:39am On Jun 30
The clown you quoted is Igbo, he only needed hate n a little bit if tribalism diced in bigotry for Tinubu or Yorubas to judge whomever they perceive as his enemy as the best.

Let the debate switch between Peter Obi n Elrufia to see his true bigoted tribalistic colour.

HarunaWest:
What made El rufai the best northern governor in recent times. Do we always judge leadership by infrastructure only in this part of the world? Tell me how he performed in Healthcare, commerce, Security, Education, Water Resources, Poverty Alleviation(The poverty in K.D isnt mai mai), Housing et al, then I will take you serious.
AMINDA post=130723322:
There is no-one watch!

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 8:51am On Jun 30
ObiORBiafra:
And still went ahead to betray the man he heaped all this praises on.
It’s the nature of man. Just like with football fans, rely on their praises at your own peril!
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by endy69: 8:55am On Jun 30
EcoNews:
How many nonentity voted against Tinubu in the East in the last election, yet he won.

He rigged. And now clueless on what to do with power. We have all been proven right. Enjoy his rigged government with nothing to offer. A man that made Buhari look like a technocrat

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Jun 30
it is all politics, nothing personal or emotional. in the game of politics, there are no permanent friends just permanent interest. everyone is protecting his or her own political and selfish interests, ALL POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME

ObiORBiafra:
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by 89green: 8:57am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

But this same El Rufai is not different from other wicked politicians out there, we all saw his poor performance in Kaduna, me i no dey pity them o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by AMINDA: 8:58am On Jun 30
EcoNews:
The clown you quoted is Igbo, he only needed hate n a little bit if tribalism diced in bigotry for Tinubu or Yorubas to judge whomever they perceive as his enemy as the best.

Let the debate switch between Peter Obi n Elrufia to see his true bigoted tribalistic colour.

Go through my profile. I am not Igbo. I campaigned and voted for Tinubu largely due to the influence and support of respected Northern figures like Elrufai. Tinubu lost my vote with the highly unfair treatment of Elrufai. There are several people like me currently in the North. I am only giving you a feel of the pulse in most of the north, which is even exacerbated by the current hunger and poor performance.

People like Elrufai would have helped the President absorb the shock from his base, why try to chase them away from the party? You cannot make enemies out of erstwhile allies, especially when you are not making new allies, even in the south.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by PHAYOL81: 8:59am On Jun 30
Hmmmmm! Like FUBARA like UBA SANNI. Fake loyalties that never stood the test of time
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by 89green: 9:09am On Jun 30
ChloeMcwhorter:
I know Elrufai is an evil man. Anybody praising him is an accomplice and time will always tell

Exactly, i have also noticed that some Nigerians like to have sympathy for bad leaders
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by PointZerom: 9:12am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

You and your brother EyeNeck chairman said that no Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria and that was why una switch off the IRev and declared a man that lost Lagos, Abuja etc as the winner.

UNA GOOD MORNING.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by rumaabk(m): 9:22am On Jun 30
The same El rufa'i betrayed Atiku who brought him to BPE. That's politcs.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by VULCAN(m): 9:23am On Jun 30
Lolllz. helinues isn't the sharpest knife in the box

But at least he had the sense to delete his own goal and just put Toh.

Lollz.

naptu2:

Uba Sani or Shehu Sani?

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Electorate: 9:34am On Jun 30
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO2DIMIpbmM?si=IBURE2HVTvw8eGBQ

At the Council Chambers, Sir Kashim Ibrahim (Government) House, Kaduna. May 28, 2023.

Mallam Nasir El-Rufai hugs Mallam Uba Sani.

Op, I thought it was Shehu Sani that has issues with El-Rufai, show us link and proof Uba did have issues with El-Rufai. Abi you are confusing the names.

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by rottennaija(m): 9:36am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

Tinubu is a one time president. He didn't have the whole south with him, which he has already lost with his economic policies. He has also lost the north by his divide and conquer tactics. He done for.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:37am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

You are just ranting your vote didn't put Tinubu in power and definitely he wouldn't need it the next time around

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by jumper524(m): 9:38am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

brother man say less.
let them act like there's no tomorrow thinking we are fools.
Elrufai that took emefiele to court cos of tinubu.
man was at the fore front of tinubus campaign.

but then we learn everyday.
and your right, we know it's from the presidency no caps.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by naptu2: 9:41am On Jun 30
Electorate:

Op, I thought it was Shehu Sani that has issues with El-Rufai, show us link and proof Uba did have issues with El-Rufai. Abi you are confusing the names.

I only engage in discussions with serious people.

Goodbye (I don't need to tell you that I won't read your posts. You already know.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by onadana: 10:08am On Jun 30
ObiORBiafra:

They're all terrorist no one is a Saint.They marginalised Southern Kaduna Christians and you think they will know peace. No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by RepoMan007: 10:17am On Jun 30
The whole thing is different if processed from religious angle it deserves to be understood from.
Malam put muslims well above Christian's and it was easy for them to sing his praise as a generous man he is to them(muslims). All that has to change if Uba is serious about doing eight years because El Rufai took humongous loans to maintain this Islamic tilted generosity and if Uba doesnt continue the legacy to muslims, they will turn against him plus the Christians are already fed up with both him and malam el rufai.
Uba is simply doing the commonsensical thing. Remaining on malam's good books until he gets power, then trying to be a man with his own legacy among muslims.
How can you spend your own tenure allocations in addition to the next tenure allocation. That means only malam knows how to conceive what is good for Kaduna people and Uba should just manage to pay salaries for eight years.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by kinguwem: 10:22am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

There's no monolithic North & the core-North never voted for him in the1st instance. Power was snatched for him by some elements who will definitely repeat same in 2027.
The political gladiators in the North have not done much to improve the quality of lives of the populace. How many of them can comfortable sleep in their hometowns? The North needs visionary newbreed politicians that can initiate progress & development. The vast land in the North has not been utilized properly for mechanized farming including ranching which is the solution to the nationwide herders-farmers conflict which is responsible for the recent food scarcity in the country.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by RepoMan007: 10:22am On Jun 30
naptu2:

I only engage in discussions with serious people.

Goodbye (I don't need to tell you that I won't read your posts. You already know.
stop pretending. El rufai agent in nairaland. Why did the midget spend future allocation through loans?

So only him knows how to do projects abi? Uba is a salary approved at best. Nonsense.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Jeje247: 10:27am On Jun 30
searchlight:
Do you think that Ganduje could do that without the support of the presidency?
He's using his position as APC chair to influence the presidency
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by piriton: 10:28am On Jun 30
He has also betrayed others
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by RepoMan007: 10:39am On Jun 30
naptu2:

You see how easy it is to recognise them? Someone quoted me and asked a question that had nothing to do with anything I have ever said. He was basically claiming that I said something that I never said and that had nothing to do with me.

It was obvious that it was the troll and he just wanted a reaction. I told him that I only discuss with serious people. The next thing is that repoman⁰⁰7 naptu2 is mentioning me.

That's the exact same thing that they did to Joseph yesterday!

It's a waste of time, I'm not even going to read it.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by TEYA: 10:48am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

What is wrong with you people? How is he the best northern governor? Okay let me pretend to concede, that he is the best governor in the north, should that absolve him of blame when he clearly deserves same? This man borrowed so much money for jobs that are abandoned! What is wrong with you people? This man is a FANATIC! I am an indigene of Kaduna state, I am a Christian, I voted Mallam in his first term before I realised what a behemoth he was. This man scraped the road in Kafanchan township and left it in a terrible state claiming he was dualising it. The road has been in a terrible state right from his first term just because of his hate for the majority Christian people of that town. Elrufai is a bigot and a liability to Nigeria. Much of the monies borrowed for the contracts were mismanaged according to the allegations of the state house of assembly, what is wrong with probing him? See the picture below, that is Elrufai's immediate predecessor. The EFCC were unleashed on him and the skies did not fall. Now that we have established that probing an ex governor in Kaduna state is not unprecedented, Elrufai should go on and answer any questions that any panel or court has for him regarding the huge sums of money he borrowed to fix Kaduna state and if his conscience is clear, then that should be his succour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.