Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) (22462 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Ironbull: 3:50pm On Jun 30
dragunov:

All na grandstanding! Who told you Elrufai won't flee the country very soon?

Flee the country, on what ground?
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Smartcitizen: 4:23pm On Jun 30
dragunov:

😆😆😆😆😆 Bozos everywhere. Hoebee will still not be president.

My brother it's better we are not president than being a president and still stealing foodstuffs from moving lorry and dying at Stamped during rice sharing in LAGOS.

Mumu supporters

Useless president.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30
Realtord43:
Nothing new here

Betrayal is part of politics
You're absolutely right.

I didn't even believed a word from what I just finished reading, I take politicians words with a pinch of salt, they'd say A and go against it the next minute, the so called Sani or El-Rufai are no exceptions to that rule. In fact, both of them just reinforce the idea itself.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by dragunov: 4:38pm On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

My brother it's better we are not president than being a president and still stealing foodstuffs from moving lorry and dying at Stamped during rice sharing in LAGOS.

Mumu supporters

Useless president.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shebi it is rice they moved from trucks? Your own wey de move onions from trucks nko? You want to be eating raw onions to quench hunger. Mumu people. Go and farm. And Hoebee will never be president.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by dragunov: 4:39pm On Jun 30
Ironbull:

Flee the country, on what ground?

You want to know? Siddon look, my friend. Siddon look.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Smartcitizen: 4:48pm On Jun 30
dragunov:

Shebi it is rice they moved from trucks? Your own wey de move onions from trucks nko? You want to be eating raw onions to quench hunger. Mumu people. Go and farm. And Hoebee will never be president.

See MUMU o!

So if people wey no get power struggle for food, Una wey power dey Una hand go struggle join? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chai!

Your papa be king, you hungry pass Alimajeri beggars.

Person wey curse una sincerely speaking get una very well.

Useless leaking brown roof house everywhere.

You are not even greatful for Igbos who came to build better house for una region, una dey make noise.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by ObiORBiafra: 5:29pm On Jun 30
FreeStuffsNG:
betray is an understatement sir
Politics is crazy. I have a quick question for you boss., Do you really think Elrufai believe Asiwaju is behind is travail. Like do you think El Rufai beleived it to be true?
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by LastProphet: 5:52pm On Jun 30
chiefolododo:
El Rufai is a dangerous man ooo, forget the praise

You don't know anything about El Rufai, absolutely nothing. He will continue to succeed whether NL children like it or not
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by dragunov: 6:00pm On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

See MUMU o!

So if people wey no get power struggle for food, Una wey power dey Una hand go struggle join? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chai!

Your papa be king, you hungry pass Alimajeri beggars.

Person wey curse una sincerely speaking get una very well.

Useless leaking brown roof house everywhere.

You are not even greatful for Igbos who came to build better house for una region, una dey make noise.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go and farm and stop wailing here. Pele ehn. Bozos everywhere!
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Smartcitizen: 6:04pm On Jun 30
dragunov:

Go and farm and stop wailing here. Pele ehn. Bozos everywhere!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See MUMU talking about farm o!

Una get farm?

We produce palm oil and casava,

Wetin Una dey produce?

Anyway I now understand why they called you people the most hypocritical people in the world.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:08pm On Jun 30
ObiORBiafra:

Politics is crazy. I have a quick question for you boss., Do you really think Elrufai believe Asiwaju is behind is travail. Like do you think El Rufai beleived it to be true?
I don't think so sir. Kaduna has it's own age-long local problems. Asiwaju actually wanted him in his inner kitchen but he could be unhappy that Asiwaju is not giving him as much protection as politically possible.

He is actually formidable enough to face his traducers in Kaduna, they blocked him with the a serious security report against him and may still have so much against him but time will tell. I am not sure that the security report was publicly released and he should be grateful to Asiwaju for that in my opinion.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by ObiORBiafra: 6:30pm On Jun 30
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't think so sir. Kaduna has it's own age-long local problems. Asiwaju actually wanted him in his inner kitchen but he could be unhappy that Asiwaju is not giving him as much protection as politically possible.

He is actually formidable enough to face his traducers in Kaduna, they blocked him with the a serious security report against him and may still have so much against him but time will tell. I am not sure that the security report was publicly released and he should be grateful to Asiwaju for that in my opinion.
OK. I can relate. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by dragunov: 6:39pm On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See MUMU talking about farm o!

Una get farm?

We produce palm oil and casava,

Wetin Una dey produce?

Anyway I now understand why they called you people the most hypocritical people in the world.

So go and eat your palm and cassava and let us breathe on this forum. Pele ehn.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by chiefolododo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30
Ironbull:

They are already preparing him for Northern presidency turn after Tinubu that is just the truth. They alreadyvv
what a failed project
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by chiefolododo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30
LastProphet:

You don't know anything about El Rufai, absolutely nothing. He will continue to succeed whether NL children like it or not
I laugh in PhD
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Ironbull: 7:28pm On Jun 30
chiefolododo:
what a failed project

A failed project? Brro by 2031 when Tinubu tenure expires I don't see any body under the sun to stop the North as the next president by 2031.

8 years of Tinubu is sure I stand wth him on that.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by chiefolododo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30
[sub][/sub] the
Ironbull:

A failed project? Brro by 2031 when Tinubu tenure expires I don't see any body under the sun to stop the North as the next president by 2031.

8 years of Tinubu is sure I stand wth him on that.
presidency goes to North Central
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Ironbull: 10:33pm On Jun 30
chiefolododo:
[sub][/sub] the presidency goes to North Central

Wherever it goes in the North it's ok by me in as far its North by 2031.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by bixton(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30
AMINDA:
There is no-one from the North who doesn't know that Elrufai's travails from Uba Sani is being orchestrated by people around the Presidency. First you denied him the ministerial slot after sending emissaries to ask him to accept to work with you, then you sponsor fictitious probe against arguably the best northern governor in recent times, all in a bid to smear his reputation. Despite all Elrufai did for his election, and after promising publicly to work with him?

Tinubu lost me and a lot of other northern voters with that treacherous behaviour. Elrufai is not a small northern politician and it would have paid Tinubu more to have him by his side. Tinubu's strategy appears to be withering the influence of strong northern politicians by sponsoring chaos in their states through fictitious probes, and fueling emirship crisis. This will turn out to be the archiles heel of Tinubu. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

No matter how strong you think Tinubu is, he can not choose a leader for the Northerners. Northerners decide their fate and choose their own leaders. The current turnaround of Northerners against Tinubu is largely as a result of this betrayal of strong northern figures in favour of much less influential northerners who cannot even deliver votes for him. Tinubu has successfully scattered APC with his own hands and he doesn't even have the whole South on lockdown. He has silently dropped off all other blocs that came together to form the party in favour of only the ACN and non-APC members, preferring to take it all. We hope he can perform enough to get the entire south to align with him in 2027. We watch!

Fictitious probe you call it.
Yes, it's true nobody can choose for the North except the North. I guess this time around the North will have to rule the North.
While the South will rule the South and the East likewise will do the same.
We are getting there and 2027 is the beginning of greater things to come.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by osuofia2(m): 7:10am On Jul 01
Who noticed since El Rufai left southern Kaduna have been experiencing relative peace. ?
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Stephenabudu960(m): 7:32am On Jul 01
Chibuzoripob:
Nonsense angry,He should vomit STOLEN Kaduna PEOPLES money.

Sir these northerners have gone beyond stolen or looted funds, if the government at hand doesn't wake up to its duties immediately...2027 would be a nightmare for the tinubu led regime, it's either he gets in good graces with Nigerians or he returns to the status quo agreement with the north because from all these move by the north....tinubu has obviously overplayed his hand and funny enough they warned him several times....He better wakes up, you don't plan for 2027 in 2027, that's why the northerners shouldn't be joked with. There's a move already ongoing to unseat him and everyone who knows politics has seen this coming
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:50am On Jul 01
Stephenabudu960:
El Rufai no be political pikin that anyone should mess it
d uba Sani guy 2 no be small pikin na.... He Don dey into politics since.... I don't support betrayal though but d person he is betraying is also a serial betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) / Dele Momodu Advises Sanwo-Olu To Visit Berkane To Learn Becoming A Smart City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.