Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) (22468 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by jogojogo: 11:00am On Jun 30
AMINDA:
There is no-one from the North who doesn't know that Elrufai's travails from Uba Sani is being orchestrated by people around the Presidency. First you denied him the ministerial slot after sending emissaries to ask him to accept to work with you, then you sponsor fictitious probe against arguably the best northern governor in recent times, all in a bid to smear his reputation. Despite all Elrufai did for his election, and after promising publicly to work with him?

Tinubu lost me and a lot of other northern voters with that treacherous behaviour. Elrufai is not a small northern politician and it would have paid Tinubu more to have him by his side. Tinubu's strategy appears to be withering the influence of strong northern politicians by sponsoring chaos in their states through fictitious probes, and fueling emirship crisis. This will turn out to be the archiles heel of Tinubu. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

No matter how strong you think Tinubu is, he can not choose a leader for the Northerners. Northerners decide their fate and choose their own leaders. The current turnaround of Northerners against Tinubu is largely as a result of this betrayal of strong northern figures in favour of much less influential northerners who cannot even deliver votes for him. Tinubu has successfully scattered APC with his own hands and he doesn't even have the whole South on lockdown. He has silently dropped off all other blocs that came together to form the party in favour of only the ACN and non-APC members, preferring to take it all. We hope he can perform enough to get the entire south to align with him in 2027. We watch!

I still find it difficult to understand what kind of Political Calculation that was used to edge out Mallam Elrufai from the Government cycle...
What was BAT thinking? Well, what do I know?
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Electorate: 11:08am On Jun 30
naptu2:

I only engage in discussions with serious people.

Goodbye (I don't need to tell you that I won't read your posts. You already know.

When has seeking clarification become an insult or abuse? I actually thought you were intelligent but you fall my hand sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by RepoMan007: 11:16am On Jun 30
naptu2:

Doesn't naptu2 aka Electprate have anything meaningful to do? Why is he desperate for my attention? Why is he desperately running after me? Am I the solution to the problems of his life? Does he really think that he'll gain anything by wasting his time and mentioning me?
I
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by EngrKemp: 11:17am On Jun 30
AMINDA:
There is no-one from the North who doesn't know that Elrufai's travails from Uba Sani is being orchestrated by people around the Presidency. First you denied him the ministerial slot after sending emissaries to ask him to accept to work with you, then you sponsor fictitious probe against arguably the best northern governor in recent times, all in a bid to smear his reputation. Despite all Elrufai did for his election, and after promising publicly to work with him?

Tinubu lost me and a lot of other northern voters with that treacherous behaviour. Elrufai is not a small northern politician and it would have paid Tinubu more to have him by his side. Tinubu's strategy appears to be withering the influence of strong northern politicians by sponsoring chaos in their states through fictitious probes, and fueling emirship crisis. This will turn out to be the archiles heel of Tinubu. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

No matter how strong you think Tinubu is, he can not choose a leader for the Northerners. Northerners decide their fate and choose their own leaders. The current turnaround of Northerners against Tinubu is largely as a result of this betrayal of strong northern figures in favour of much less influential northerners who cannot even deliver votes for him. Tinubu has successfully scattered APC with his own hands and he doesn't even have the whole South on lockdown. He has silently dropped off all other blocs that came together to form the party in favour of only the ACN and non-APC members, preferring to take it all. We hope he can perform enough to get the entire south to align with him in 2027. We watch!
Sorry oo

Cry me a river

Tinubu will rig the future election and nothing u or anyone in the north çan do?

When Buhari was doing nonsense u all up north were all happy

All of u in the north even wanted another northern person to take over from Buhari .

Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Munamu: 11:20am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

grin

So u think tinubu is like Jonathan? By the way how many northern states did tinubu win? Ogbeni am not a fan of Tinubu, let's continue to pray that God touches him. As for the eight years, in as much as there will always rainfall and sunshine at the appropriate seasons, tinubu will be there.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by NapoleonHill: 11:22am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

Can I ask you, of what benefit is all these to Tinubu?

Can he just pick El Rufai as an enemy of the fun of it?

I can't seem to understand this dynamisms.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by RepoMan007: 11:23am On Jun 30
naptu2:

Aha! It's naptu2
I only engage in discussions with serious people.

Goodbye (I don't need to tell you that I won't read your posts. You already know.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Electorate: 11:26am On Jun 30
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO2DIMIpbmM?si=IBURE2HVTvw8eGBQ

At the Council Chambers, Sir Kashim Ibrahim (Government) House, Kaduna. May 28, 2023.

Mallam Nasir El-Rufai hugs Mallam Uba Sani.

I dey shame for you sha, a full grown old man behaving like a teenager.

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by ManOfSon: 11:38am On Jun 30
Of course, yes - "the best Northern Governor in recent times" - measured according to the number of innocent persons killed!

AMINDA:

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Svoboda(m): 11:44am On Jun 30
Jeje247:
He's using his position as APC chair to influence the presidency

I think its the other way round. Ganduje is under a leash. Tinubu enjoys cutting his allies to size, like the mafia bosses do.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Amah70: 11:59am On Jun 30
AMINDA:

What if you had asked President Tinubu to embrace his much-loved political restructuring of Nigeria to enthrone true and fiscal federalism upon Nigeria, so that the zones or regions govern themselves with what they have in their zones or regions, and elect their own leaders, as done in other multi ethnic and multi religious federations?
Don't you know that with this our north, our south, our east, our west, talk, Nigeria will be perpetually embroiled in political conflicts that may before long blow open to physical conflicts between our north, our south, our east and our West groups?
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by kedeojo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30
AMINDA:

Thou I think he shouldn't have treated El rufai in that manner cos he stood with him and he was one of the major catalyst for his ascension to the presidency. On the other, you said he neglected other block in favour of ACN. Where were you guys when Buhari has almost all the powerful position to his CPC allies. It's a power tussle between Ribadu and El rufai for presidency after Tinubu. Maybe the president is tactically supporting Ribadu and his favourite. In all honesty Tinubu should have not treat him this way but does emergency lover of Ribadu should go and hide themselves in shame cos they called him all manners of name.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:25pm On Jun 30
ObiORBiafra:
And still went ahead to betray the man he heaped all this praises on.
betray is an understatement sir
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by hafeeanubasy: 12:39pm On Jun 30
Realtord43:
Nothing new here

Betrayer is part of politics
No one ever thought Peter obi could betray OJUKWU the most important man in Igbo history!

And no one can ever believe Igbo nation can also betray OJUKWU by turning the same man that betrayed him to a demi-GOD and even rubbish his wife

BUT NO BIG DEAL!....ALL NA POLITICS....Just that if the same politics is played by other tribes they will not let us hear word

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Smartcitizen: 12:43pm On Jun 30
AMINDA:

Which south?

Count the south east and south south where his men like Uzodinma and Wike are causing more harm than good for him.

We love their activities Shaa as it's a very big advantage for us to negotiate with the north before 2027.

We are sincerely happy for all his treacherous behavior.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by zigi(f): 12:49pm On Jun 30
Trusting a Nigerian Politican is like Giving a monkey a banana to hold for you!! Iranu
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Electorate: 1:59pm On Jun 30
naptu2:

At the Council Chambers, Sir Kashim Ibrahim (Government) House, Kaduna. May 28, 2023.

Chai, see as a fully grown old man crying like a baby on another thread just because I ask him to clarify wether it was Shehu Sani that has issues with El-Rufai or it Uba Sani, instead of naptu2 to give clarification he keeps running to shed tears on another thread claiming someone is after his life grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo naptu2 you better grow up and stop acting like a baby that lost his sweet.

When did mentioning someone now a crime on nairaland?...Oga bring ya head come close.

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Electorate: 2:16pm On Jun 30
naptu2:

See this one feeling relevant grin grin grin Oga, your relevance ends with the charity work of free journalism you waste your time to do here, seun ain't paying you like the rest of us, your reward is the organisms you get when you see your post hit front page, shikena grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Electorate: 2:20pm On Jun 30
naptu2 after reading my last comment grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Pitto: 2:23pm On Jun 30
Aregbesola and Oyetola's case in review in Kaduna state.
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by EcoNews: 2:23pm On Jun 30
Imagine your ipob bragging soul open your full eyes n allowed baba wey no well rig himself to power n you can be boasting of your failure n ineptitude shamelessly on social media?!
Your foolish head need to be flogged mercilessly till you get sense.

endy69:

He rigged. And now clueless on what to do with power. We have all been proven right. Enjoy his rigged government with nothing to offer. A man that made Buhari look like a technocrat
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Jeje247: 2:35pm On Jun 30
Svoboda:

I think its the other way round. Ganduje is under a leash. Tinubu enjoys cutting his allies to size, like the mafia bosses do.
Maybe yes. But Ganduje has been in the picture since buhari's time and he no doubt must have influenced the party primary in favour of Tinubu and all the mechanisms for the presidential elections. I'm not sure they'd want to let him off so easily
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Ironbull: 3:11pm On Jun 30
chiefolododo:
El Rufai is a dangerous man ooo, forget the praise

They are already preparing him for Northern presidency turn after Tinubu that is just the truth. They alreadyvv
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Izuchukwu70: 3:18pm On Jun 30
AMINDA:

Shuut up. Even if you have backpain from too much sex na Tinubu!! Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by NSK4U(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30
AMINDA:

Nonsense and dumb
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by Svoboda(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30
Jeje247:
Maybe yes. But Ganduje has been in the picture since buhari's time and he no doubt must have influenced the party primary in favour of Tinubu and all the mechanisms for the presidential elections. I'm not sure they'd want to let him off so easily

No doubt that he helped influence Tinubus primary win and the gen election victory. But sadly for him, his boys arent in control of kano and he can be dispensed with at anytime. This knowledge will make him absolutely loyal to Tinubu. He is like wike now who is losing his home base. Wike has to be fiecely loyal to mr president. Tinubu is a politician who craves a strong centre of power, rather than having parallel centres, like we saw under both pmb and gej. Tinubu might just use him to increase his bargaining strength with kwankwaso in kano for 2027.

1 Like

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by DMerciful(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30
Tinubu has failed irreversibly and no Jupiter will make him get enough support from SS and any support from SE. Currently, only SW defends Tinubu.

Tinubu will be a one-term illegitimate president
AMINDA:

Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by dragunov: 3:37pm On Jun 30
AMINDA:

Wail on. Tinubu has demonstrated his loyalty to the country, not to some "strong" saboteurs and terrorism financiers who think Nigeria belongs to them. Tinubu will not be a puppet. So the earlier you know this, the better. He is not a lame duck president. If Buhari can do it to the South, Tinubu too will do it to the North. All this grandstanding and threats of 2027 will not waver him in correcting the ills you Northerners have imposed on all of us in the name of "born to rule". The country has refused to progress, yet you people believe you can continue using the same style. Is that not madness? Why should it always be North vs South and not inclusivity and progress for everyone? Why should the North think they own the country and everyone must dance to their tune? If the Senate refused to endorse your best performing mallam ( who by the way supervised the killings of Christians in Kaduna and indirectly introduced Fulani terrorism in Nigeria by bringing in Killers from outside the country), should it be Tinubu's fault? You want Tinubu to impose your mallam on everyone? And mind you, the middle belt is progressively becoming pro- South and you're loosing your influence on them. Remove Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Taraba and Plateau from your political mathematics and you're gone. Tinubu will restructure the country and there is nothing you people can do about it. Import all your supporter of APC and Fulani terrorists into the SW, we will crush them. We know their movements and where they are in our forests. Let them just make a mistake. Can you imagine the audacity!!
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by dragunov: 3:38pm On Jun 30
DMerciful:
Tinubu has failed irreversibly and no Jupiter will make him get enough support from SS and any support from SE. Currently, only SW defends Tinubu.

Tinubu will be a one-term illegitimate president

If wishes were horses.........
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by dragunov: 3:39pm On Jun 30
Ironbull:

They are already preparing him for Northern presidency turn after Tinubu that is just the truth. They alreadyvv

All na grandstanding! Who told you Elrufai won't flee the country very soon?
Re: What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) by dragunov: 3:41pm On Jun 30
Smartcitizen:

Which south?

Count the south east and south south where his men like Uzodinma and Wike are causing more harm than good for him.

We love their activities Shaa as it's a very big advantage for us to negotiate with the north before 2027.

We are sincerely happy for all his treacherous behavior.

😆😆😆😆😆 Bozos everywhere. Hoebee will still not be president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) / Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family / Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.