Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,152 members, 7,896,906 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading (30907 Views)

Bill Seeking Six-Year Single Term For President, Governors Scales First Reading / Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading / PIB Scales First Reading In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by kalufelix(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02
thesicilian:
Etiti state. And they had to copy the name of a south Western state
try to dey crawl out from your cave.. Fool
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by sekundosekundo: 7:48pm On Jul 02
Augustine2244:

Oh yes, the citizens can and will dictate on state creation, just as long as it's civilian government.

Just dey play.
They should have seek the attention of the citizens b4 doing the 1st reading.

Once state creation is constitutional, the citizens don't hv any say.
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by NorthernersSuck: 7:49pm On Jul 02
thesicilian:

Illiterate Akpa Amu wetin you know
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by smileyoo: 7:49pm On Jul 02
Mindlog:

I am from the Etiti area of Imo state, just as there is a town in Anambra state bearing IAwka-Etiti, while a local government in Enugu state is, Igbo-Etiti

No one you is 'copying" you!🤣😅

don't mind him, Ekiti is even different from Etiti . when we advise them to be moving out of their self - imposed cave to explore their country, they will mistook it as insults .
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by bluepanther(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02
Danchibez:

Did you voted for APC?
Proudly Obidient.
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Augustine2244(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02
sekundosekundo:

Just dey play. They should have seek the attention of the citizens b4 doing the 1st reading.
Once state creation is constitutional, the citizens don't hv any say.
Ok oo!
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by helinues: 7:50pm On Jul 02
Danchibez:

Did you voted vote for APC?

One Obidients sighted

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by GenFunction: 7:50pm On Jul 02
They left za primary duties for whats nt relevant...they want to create states nd relocate states when theres NOT enough for za existing states.And senate go dae entertain bills like this

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Atlantis585: 7:51pm On Jul 02
I AM FROM IMO.
BUT IT IS ANIOMA OR NOTHING.
OTHERS ARE TIME WASTERS AND PARTY POOPERS.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by MasterJayJay: 7:51pm On Jul 02
Zico5:

How on earth can sensible person compare lagos state with what's going on in the east. Even the whole of south east combined cannot stand where lagos state is. Tell one thing that qualifies another state in the south east. What is their contributions to the national government to warrant another state. You guys are just dumb and very crude.
Quote the section in the constitution that list qualities for a new state to be created.
Ode!
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by MatrixCircle: 7:52pm On Jul 02
Okigwe goes then Abia will have no state University any longer. grin
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Segzy19: 7:52pm On Jul 02
Dead before arrival
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Miramonica: 7:53pm On Jul 02
When una finish creating the new state, I will like to be the executive Governor!
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:55pm On Jul 02
flokii:
The Igbo Reps in NASS are not pushing for referendum for biafra but are busy pushing for another dot state that will be the size of one estate in Niger State.
No offence meant but I feel SE shouldn't have more than 3 States considering the size. Niger State should start pushing for creation of 5 more States to properly capture their interest and that of NC in Nigeria.
We'll still get to 47 States, not 37. E sure me say Northerners go create additional 2 States each for NE, NW and NC.

How big is Bayelsa?

Do you know there are independent countries that are smaller than Lagos state?

Stop displaying your ignorance like some badge of honor.

If you don't know what states are created for, just shut it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by LilX2: 7:57pm On Jul 02
richie240:

To me I think d 5 states they have is still too much as they are scattered all over nigeria thereby stressing the scarce infrastructure in those states.

If I have my way, the 5 se states should be compressed to (max) two, and the money saved thereby spread among their host states all over nigeria.

They want extra state but they are fleeing alaigbo in droves.
cool

In your mind , I know you feel you’ve made sense but sorry , it’s totally the opposite
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by hammer567: 8:02pm On Jul 02
TRUST ANAMBRA ORUMBA PEOPLE TO COME OUT SHORTLY TO OFFER DISCLAIMER.

ANAMBRA DONT WANT ANY PART OF US CUT OFF IN THE NAME OF STATE CREATION.

ANAMBRA IS IN FULL SUPPORT OF ANIOMA STATE AS PROPOSED BY SENATOR NED NWOKO.

ANY OTHER STATE ASIDE FROM ANIOMA WILL BE REJECTED.

STAY TUNED FOR ANAMBRA RESPONSE.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by richie240: 8:03pm On Jul 02
U are 'obidient', so ur reasoning is warped by default. So I understand ur situation clearly as the post didn't resonate with u!
cool
LilX2:

In your mind , I know you feel you’ve made sense but sorry , it’s totally the opposite

LilX2:

So says a guy who basically knows nothing

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Uniquekriss(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02
Dead on arrival, Tinubu won't sign this, ndi Igbo no just get sense, instead of fighting to create Anioma state which consists of the Igbo speaking areas in Delta to make South East a 6 state region they're trying to split the small 5 states which still won't increase the number of votes that would account for as South East votes, rather than splitting what you have why not add to it.? Ndi ara!
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Kingsmeal: 8:05pm On Jul 02
flokii:
The Igbo Reps in NASS are not pushing for referendum for biafra but are busy pushing for another dot state that will be the size of one estate in Niger State.
No offence meant but I feel SE shouldn't have more than 3 States considering the size. Niger State should start pushing for creation of 5 more States to properly capture their interest and that of NC in Nigeria.
We'll still get to 47 States, not 37. E sure me say Northerners go create additional 2 States each for NE, NW and NC.

Accidental lover of Niger state.

SW excluding Lagos State is the size of Niger state.

Senseless comment
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Essence20(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02
thesicilian:
Try and have sense this dimwit. Etiti means central in igbo
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by paramakina202: 8:07pm On Jul 02
domnwan:
You get mind respond to that guy with zero sense?

Wetin man go do na grin
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by hammer567: 8:08pm On Jul 02
ANIOMA IS THE 6TH STATE OF SOUTHEAST REGION.

ALTHOUGH THEIR IS NOTHING LIKE SS OR SE IN THE CONSTITUTION.

IT IS RIGHT AND JUST TO CREATE ANIOMA STATE.

IT IS THE OLDEST STATE AGITATION IN THE HISTOTRY OF NIGERIA.

AS SENATOR NED NWOKO SAID IF YOU NEED AN EXTRA FINGER TO YOUR FIVE FINGERS, YOU DONT SHARE ONE OF YOUR FINGER INTO HALF, YOU SIMPLY ADD AN EXTRA FINGER TO MAKE IT SIX FINGERS.

NASS, I BEG YOU IGNORE ALL THIS MISPLACED PRIORITY AND GRANT ANIOMA STATE INSTEAD.

WE IN ANAMBRA DO NOT WANT TO BE TOUCHED, WE DEY FEEL OURSELVES AS NDIANAMBRA AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY PART, NOBODY IS MARGINALIESD IN ANAMBRA AND NOBODY WANT TO LEAVE.

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by EducasionMe(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02
Ekiti state agains
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Jul 02
Good for them. At least them go let person hear word.
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by thesicilian: 8:11pm On Jul 02
dangermouse:

Etiti is an igbo word meaning central or middle.

It is not a Yoruba word like Ekiti "okiti'which is hill In Yoruba language.

Maxtipulation:

Etiti mean centre or Middle in Igbo so, it means middle state

clockwisereport:
Etiti means central in Igbo

Mindlog:

I am from the Etiti area of Imo state, just as there is a town in Anambra state bearing Awka-Etiti, while a local government in Enugu state is, Igbo-Etiti

No one you is 'copying" you!🤣😅

Okay noted. Thanks,

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Jul 02
NorthernersSuck:

Illiterate Akpa Amu wetin you know

kalufelix:
try to dey crawl out from your cave.. Fool

Kingsmeal:

Anu Mpama, do you know the meaning of Etiti in Igbo?

Essence20:

Try and have sense this dimwit. Etiti means central in igbo

Take your frustrations to the right sources. No one cares

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Slimlord(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02
flokii:

You sound so dumb with this right up. Do you know that some states in Nigeria are higher than sommme countries in Europe?
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by cyprex: 8:18pm On Jul 02
We want Anioma state. Pls it's time unify with our brothers
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Forumites: 8:21pm On Jul 02
Omo igbos are hated in this country oooo. See comments above.
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Ironbull: 8:24pm On Jul 02
Editing state my a s s! Dem for call am Ekiti state 2.

Una nor choose Orlu or sometthing else but a very complicit name una go later started using Etiti to be insulting Ekiti people and start making silly noise as usual with our lousy mouth.
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Ttipsy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02
Which Etiti state again?
Why can’t this people come together and support Anioma state creation?

Nawa o
Re: Bill To Create Etiti State In South-east Scales First Reading by Ttipsy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 02
Forumites:
Omo igbos are hated in this country oooo. See comments above.
I swr
And surprisingly they are against them leaving for their own country Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty / See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.