Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,443 members, 7,894,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates (52827 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / UNILAG Female Student Reveals How She Gave Her Course Mate HIV/AIDS / FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Regex: 12:59pm On Jul 03
Gerrard59:

Is it really that hard for Nigerian men in the UK? Their own don finish o. shocked shocked embarassed

The rest of your comment is very accurate.

Bro, it is not hard. I have dated a lot and guess what, all na white women, I even had a FWB, who wanted us to be committed, omo I discharge am. I know a lot of ugly looking guys both chubby and slim who are with beautiful white, mixed race and black British women. The problem of an average Nigerian is that he thinks money solves everything until he gets to a country where money is easy to come by.

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Kdon2: 1:01pm On Jul 03
advanceDNA:

By 500level...olosho mode activated for some of them.

Beverly bóbbi be like.."I've been through a lot"
The rest of the body be like : "actually, a lot has been through us"

As in..why would she display like that...there are better ways to package bóbbí naaa ...

As in no be small gbas gbos

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by tommy589(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03
cococandy:
what makes them prostitutes?

how do you know this?

and it your business because? Why don’t you tell us how many people you’ve slept with since then?

how exactly do you know this?

You people are really disgusting with your ever present need to say disparaging things about any woman you come across who may appear to be out of your reach. It’s loser behavior

Some comments here are just disappointing,are they expecting them not to be classy or have improved fashion taste after 5 years?Nursing school that has
high benchmark for admission.@500 level of nursing proves you have what it takes to be in school

3 Likes

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Ever8090: 1:04pm On Jul 03
Obakoolex:
Ahhh Nurse Beverly, wetin happen to the Olympus?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
me too saw what you see... grin

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Father4all: 1:05pm On Jul 03
Olalekanbanky1:
Nurse Dorris sef
Nawa ooo
Na wa for wetin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Chibuzoripob: 1:05pm On Jul 03
sad the men that sucked Nurse BEVERLY bweast to slippers will not make HEAVEN 😑 😒 😐 😤. Chai! See person daughter angry. Men shocked

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03
cococandy:
so everyone who attended a Nigerian university was hanging out with politicians and yahoo boys?

You’re better than this
I included working class o. Which was normal 😁
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by emperor4love(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03
Check there background either hotel room restaurant vacation or yahoo boys house the hv liv nursing nd strt another work which we all know
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Chibuzoripob: 1:09pm On Jul 03
shocked Nurse TREASURE sad, from manageable 🥭 size toCOWBELL,our MILK cheesy.Some men nah confam baddo
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Sicklebear28: 1:09pm On Jul 03
cococandy:
Beautiful girls

Growth is inevitable. And as nurse, they are even more assets to their loved ones. Congratulations girls

Heheheheeer. They are into the corporate world of Clitocurrency grin grin
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Orlu13: 1:11pm On Jul 03
cococandy:

Let me indulge your ignorance. Even Children can exist with saggy breasts tissue because it’s a symptom of lax skin. Some people have better quality skin than others and thus don’t sag as early as others even when they’ve had more sexual partners.

It actually has little to do with your rotten imaginations but more to do with quality of skin. Things like fluctuations in weight can make or mar the person with lax skin. And y’all will sit in your chairs of righteousness judging what you don’t understand.

A lot of you need re-education for real.

fascinating!...jst wow

the manner which u ladies can defend ur genders needs to be studied...btw u ladies nd APC miscreants, I don't know who defends rubbish d most...even if d truth is staring right in ur face, u will still find a way to wriggle out ur way...I never see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by just4dem(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03
Who be the Lecturers wey fired these girls on all cylinders?
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Chibuzoripob: 1:12pm On Jul 03
cool person wey enter N Favour from back ho make HEAVEN.

Signed.....Evang Livinus Righteousness2
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Orlu13: 1:13pm On Jul 03
ednut1:
did you attend a 9ja university

are u minding her....she can defend d devil, if d devil was a lady..tufia

2 Likes

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by 1Sharon(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03
faceland:

It use to stand but they have deflated it with pressing and bitting.

Do you have sources that proves that pressing and bitting leads to sagging breasts?

5 Likes

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by faceland: 1:20pm On Jul 03
1Sharon:

Do you have sources that proves that pressing and bitting leads to sagging breasts?

Not sure about the correlation between sauce and boobs, but if we're talking sauces, I'm all about soy or Maggi!
Yummy yummy 😛

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by AbujaLagos: 1:21pm On Jul 03
I need Devine number, I want check something
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by LockDown69(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03
Sadly, most of them na hookup babes them be . grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by faithfull18(f): 1:24pm On Jul 03
Benoxvals:
This is so sad..for our women to think that bleaching,weavon,being thick and baddie with flat boobs are signs of being established.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by verygoodguy: 1:24pm On Jul 03
Please drop Nurse Ese's number.
She has my medicine
I need am urgently abeg

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by onadana: 1:24pm On Jul 03
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nothing go still dey their coconuts head after all these years....

Give Dem a piece of paper to write a formal letter,e go surprise you to see the kind amount of rubbish wey dem go write full ground......

Students nurses...the most reckless and promiscuous beings you can imagine second to non...Donatus is their name. You need to see what they do.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by onadana: 1:24pm On Jul 03
Obainoman6:
All thanks to Clitocurrency

They are so reckless...in that.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by cococandy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03
tommy589:

Some comments here are just disappointing,are they expecting them not to be classy or have improved fashion taste after 5 years?Nursing school that has
high benchmark for admission.@500 level of nursing proves you have what it takes to be in school
it’s because they’re women

Misogyny is rife in these parts

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by bjtinz: 1:25pm On Jul 03
Chai!! See gbas gbos everywhere shocked. Awon boiz no get joy.

Mbok, make una calm down oo, you can see females here are getting quite upset. embarassed
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by onadana: 1:25pm On Jul 03
kalufelix:
The engine must have suffered from heavy mileage and therefore requires new piston & rings..

Their engines needs total.overhaul..chai...what this JennyClay siblings do...kai...
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Father4all: 1:26pm On Jul 03
olamilekan9:
If any of those church twins dey single abeg a brother is interested
you will be surprised what you will meet inside, don't be deceive by outside appearance
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by bjtinz: 1:26pm On Jul 03
Benoxvals:
This is so sad..for our women to think that bleaching,weavon,being thick and baddie with flat boobs are signs of being established.

Haba wetin!! 😁😭😭😭
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by favour32(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03
That twin sisters, nai body tell the true story.

Some...

..dem don run dem tey tey
as hin..na burnt bottom pot nai remain.

That thing nor be work at all.
If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by onadana: 1:28pm On Jul 03
BrutusOj:
These are the wayward nurses that will be whoring around hospital and nagging at patients who are in pains and need their attention. Most nurses are flirts.

Which patients in which hospital?These ones are experts in following the real deals in town...the competition amongst nurses on clitocurrency...no be small ooo

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Father4all: 1:28pm On Jul 03
cococandy:

Let me indulge your ignorance. Even Children can exist with saggy breasts tissue because it’s a symptom of lax skin. Some people have better quality skin than others and thus don’t sag as early as others even when they’ve had more sexual partners.

It actually has little to do with your rotten imaginations but more to do with quality of skin. Things like fluctuations in weight can make or mar the person with lax skin. And y’all will sit in your chairs of righteousness judging what you don’t understand.

A lot of you need re-education for real.
Why didn't she has lax skin in 100 level? Abeg, park well

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by onadana: 1:31pm On Jul 03
Blazebond:
I am disappointed because I expected to see them practicing in their profession or maybe in their other businesses or whatever and glowing.

As I was opening the thread what came to my mind was to see them before in Nigeria and After abroad.I was traumatised..when I open the thread.It is their way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? / Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures / NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.