Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,189 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates (53138 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / UNILAG Female Student Reveals How She Gave Her Course Mate HIV/AIDS / FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

fascinating!...jst wow

the manner which u ladies can defend ur genders needs to be studied...btw u ladies nd APC miscreants, I don't know who defends rubbish d most...even if d truth is staring right in ur face, u will still find a way to wriggle out ur way...I never see

If any of these girls haven’t breastfed a baby, chances are the cause of any appearance of saggy breasts could be attributed to any number of reasons. And not one them is related to the number of men they slept or didn’t sleep with.

Someone can sleep with 20 men and still have pointy breast versus a virgin with saggy breasts. It’s completely natural according to the type of skin they are fortunate to have.

I hope you’re not allergic to learning. If not pls read below. I know it goes against your preconceived notions of what they must have been doing. But open your mind a little

Age: Your breasts will lose their youthful position over time due to natural changes in your hormone levels, particularly those that happen after menopause.

Genetics: Inherited traits like skin elasticity, tissue density, and the strength of your ligaments play a role in when — and how much — your breast will sag.

Gravity: Years of gravitational pull will inevitably stretch and strain the ligaments in your breasts.

Breast size and shape: Breasts that are large or narrow are more susceptible to sagging. Meanwhile, breasts that are small or round tend to stay perkier longer.

Body mass index: Breast size and body mass index (BMI) often go hand in hand. Women with a high BMI may experience earlier and more significant sagging than those with a low BMI.

Number of pregnancies: The size changes that your breasts undergo during pregnancy can cause sagging. Multiple pregnancies lead to more stretching.

Smoking: The chemicals in cigarette smoke cause collagen and elastin to break down. These fibers are the building blocks of the skin and give it strength.

Exercise without support: High-intensity exercises that are strenuous or extreme can put additional strain on the breast ligaments. Without proper breast support, these exercises can contribute to sagging over time.

Weight fluctuations: If you gain a lot of weight in a short amount of time, the skin on your breasts will stretch, and the fibers may become damaged. Even after weight loss, your skin may not snap back to its original shape.

Sun exposure: UV rays can age your bust if you’re a fan of low necklines. These rays damage the skin that helps hold the weight of your breasts

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 03
Father4all:
Why didn't she has lax skin in 100 level? Abeg, park well

You really don’t apply thought to your post.

Lax skin will cause quicker sagging over time. So maybe she’s still a tiny tot in her 100L with little to no breast tissue. As got older and got bigger, her skin can support the weight of the growing breast (especially if her weight fluctuated in that time). So yes in a matter of a few years she can end up with saggier breasts than she had a few years ago. It’s really not that hard if you do actually think. I know you want to believe the worst so badly.

Besides the first pic is covered up. You don’t know what they looked like before. I beg yall to think before you post

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Orlu13: 1:40pm On Jul 03
cococandy:

If any of these girls haven’t breastfed a baby, chances are the cause of any appearance of saggy breasts could be attributed to any number of reasons. And not one them is related to the number of men they slept or didn’t sleep with.

Someone can sleep with 20 men and still have pointy breast versus a virgin with saggy breasts. It’s completely natural according to the type of skin they are fortunate to have.

I hope you’re not allergic to learning. If not pls read below. I know it goes against your preconceived notions of what they must have been doing. But open your mind a little

I will be d biggest fool to read wateva rubbish u wrote up there...ur type can defend d devil if given d chance...no need
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by cococandy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

I will be d biggest fool to read wateva rubbish u wrote up there...ur type can defend d devil if given d chance...no need
You’re already a big fool

Only a fool closes their mind to knowledge so they can cling to their weird ideas

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Raph82(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03
That nurse Beverly got deflated tyres in the course of the journey.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by chatinent: 1:43pm On Jul 03
The future is female.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Gerrard59(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03
Regex:

Bro, it is not hard. I have dated a lot and guess what, all na white women, I even had a FWB, who wanted us to be committed, omo I discharge am. I know a lot of ugly looking guys both chubby and slim who are with beautiful white, mixed race and black British women. The problem of an average Nigerian is that he thinks money solves everything until he gets to a country where money is easy to come by.

Okay. Good to read. Being in a temperate environment and having no sex can cause mental illness.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by hkidola00(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03
beautiful olosho
cococandy:
Beautiful girls

Growth is inevitable. And as nurse, they are even more assets to their loved ones. Congratulations girls
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Gerrard59(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

But Cococandy is right that a woman's breasts being saggy does not have anything to do with sex. Genetics, foods, drinks, drugs etc., affect a woman's breast size and gravity. In fact, pressing breasts cannot lead to them being saggy.

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by BigYash: 1:51pm On Jul 03
obiekunie01:
ofcourse excpt for those maryamaka sisters, the rest of them there totometer go do finish kpatakpata!
You wan try nurses before? How she no go add when she go don do family planning? When I dey college those days,Na so cars come dey pick them,lecturers sef dey dig them steady.. Brilliant male students among them dey dig.. Who dey marry from that department dey try o..
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Kamalex2: 1:58pm On Jul 03
kalufelix:
The engine must have suffered from heavy mileage and therefore requires new piston & rings..
You be bike mechanic 😂😂
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Regex: 1:58pm On Jul 03
Gerrard59:

Okay. Good to read. Being in a temperate environment and having no sex can cause mental illness.

Walahi
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by hkidola00(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03
grin grin grin jail
izubext007:
Were they enjoying in school or what? they are all glowing, enough sperm as evening primrose .

Me I went to Delsu fresh and came back like some one that just finish 4 years jail term.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by victorazy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03
English hard sha grin "Some of my classmate"
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by hkidola00(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03
grin grin grin grin
cococandy:

Let me indulge your ignorance. Even Children can exist with saggy breasts tissue because it’s a symptom of lax skin. Some people have better quality skin than others and thus don’t sag as early as others even when they’ve had more sexual partners.

It actually has little to do with your rotten imaginations but more to do with quality of skin. Things like fluctuations in weight can make or mar the person with lax skin. And y’all will sit in your chairs of righteousness judging what you don’t understand.

A lot of you need re-education for real.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by hkidola00(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03
grin grin i tire
Orlu13:

u are a fool...men in UK crying fr women to date them or women dey wanna just Bleep..wen I say majority of u women are useless with fishbrain, ppl think I'm being harsh.... if dem born u well, show me a video of men crying in UK fr wives...see this olosho
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03
L
Father4all:
Na wa for wetin grin
She refused to change na
grin
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03
Ishilove:

😂😂😁

😂 😂
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Bazztadewu: 2:19pm On Jul 03
Nothing but cums.bunch of oloshos.abegi.
League of empty skulls.
From 100 to 500 level.
Motto...keeping our skulls empty
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by SAMAJ: 2:19pm On Jul 03
100 level - breast stand; 500 level - breast fall.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Mom007(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

u are a fool...men in UK crying fr women to date them or women dey wanna just Bleep..wen I say majority of u women are useless with fishbrain, ppl think I'm being harsh.... if dem born u well, show me a video of men crying in UK fr wives...see this olosho

Look who is calling someone fool. Idiot from a long line of idiots. How will you not call women olosho when your mother was one and you are a product of her prostitution? The only power you have is to insult women and call them olosho. Now that you have played your trump card, what will you say again now? Unintelligent spawn of a he goat!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Orlu13: 2:26pm On Jul 03
Gerrard59:

But Cococandy is right that a woman's breasts being saggy does not have anything to do with sex. Genetics, foods, drinks, drugs etc., affect a woman's breast size and gravity. In fact, pressing breasts cannot lead to them being saggy.

u are jst falling into d trap of this ladies

if u bring up DNA nd paternity fraud cases, they will tell u dat it is chimerism or dat they switched d baby at d hospital or dat d man deserves it cos he must have slept with many women bfr getting married so it is d man's karma....I'm jst saying that these oloshos can bring up anything to defend their colleagues...

but not me...they are all useless
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Mom007(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03
Gerrard59:

Is it really that hard for Nigerian men in the UK? Their own don finish o. shocked shocked embarassed

The rest of your comment is very accurate.

Very hard. A former course mate of mine once paid flight from Scotland to Amsterdam to go and visit red light district when he could not get a girl to even friend him sef, much less sleep with him in a whole year! Fine rich kid o, even then, no body send am. After graduation, dude first ran to niger to go and get laid before coming back. That's why they always flock back in December with their small small change and sleep with as many ladies as possible before coming back in January to continue their hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Pray4meJC(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03
On the moral side of life, 99% of these girls displayed here are not worth it. Life is not about money and crammy textbooks written by fellow canal men. Anyways I'm not begging you to agree with my opinion.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Mom007(f): 2:31pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

useless olosho...Nigerian men in UK dat are avoiding u guys like plague..it's only a foolish Nigerian man dat still chases useless ladies like u guys in UK...of wat benefit are u guys apart frm.making babies

Your mother was not beneficial noni. We are saying the same thing. Even the baby she made sef is obviously a jobless and useless madman foaming from the mouth and spitting bile all over the Internet. Very useless woman indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by noskcid(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03
I trust edo yahoo boys

Dem go love-vendor you as a girl, your family sef go dey wonder how much dem get wey you dey plush like this
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Mom007(f): 2:37pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

if u can be dis useless, I wonder how useless ur mother will be...olosho will still birth olosho grin

Akiko. I don't insult women. My mother is a graced woman. But a useless fool like you that can insult women forgetting that it was a woman that birthed you, your mom must have been a very useless and dirty prostitute for you to have such a poor regard for women. Stupid and wasted seed that should have been poured on the floor! Tueh

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by IkeAbuja(f): 2:38pm On Jul 03
They have ventured into hook ups the nursing is just a cover up now
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by AUTOCRATIC(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03
Some nurse here eeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.