Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,190 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:46 PM

Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates (53140 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / UNILAG Female Student Reveals How She Gave Her Course Mate HIV/AIDS / FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Orlu13: 2:45pm On Jul 03
Mom007:

Akiko. I don't insult women. My mother is a graced woman. But a useless fool like you that can insult women forgetting that it was a woman that birthed you, your mom must have been a very useless and dirty prostitute for you to have such a poor regard for women. Stupid and wasted seed that should have been poured on the floor! Tueh

cry frm now till tomorrow... u women are useless like used tissue paper...aside frm giving birth, u guys aren't meant to exist
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by sacajawea: 2:45pm On Jul 03
advanceDNA:

By 500level...olosho mode activated for some of them.

But why do Nurses fvck a lot tho?
Like heavily... Especially in final Year & after
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Papichulostunne(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03
obiekunie01:
ofcourse excpt for those maryamaka sisters, the rest of them there totometer go do finish kpatakpata!
Na to confirm from Olumide "Akpata" make we know kpatakpata once and for all the body counts.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw... Why Nigerian girls dey grow the automatically dey turn yellow? Niggas dey maintain color but these barneis almost all dne tuen half-caste
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by advanceDNA: 2:52pm On Jul 03
sacajawea:

But why do Nurses fvck a lot tho?
Like heavily... Especially in final Year & after

It's not a nurse thing...
All girl fvck except alot, they just pretend..
Except virgins

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Forkthiefnubu: 2:54pm On Jul 03
Growing up , increase at all levels
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by YoshihideSuga: 2:57pm On Jul 03
franchasofficia:
of course they are now wiser than they were in their 100 level.

In your 100 level, you will prefer to be posing in front of your school gate, art works, and landmarks that shows you are now a university student lolz but as you get to final year, your mentality changes, you now prefer taking pictures in exotic environment off the campus or at events, these things are common

You are a wise and balanced man. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by villagereporter(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03
Obakoolex:
Ahhh Nurse Beverly, wetin happen to the Olympus?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

It has fallen but no be me talk am, d pics
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Ubongkuda1: 2:58pm On Jul 03
All thanks to hook up and Yahoo boys and sugar daddies ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Ubongkuda1: 2:58pm On Jul 03
All thanks to hook up and Yahoo boys and sugar daddies

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Ojuntana: 3:05pm On Jul 03
Which kind lie be dis grin grin

Is Op an APC member?
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03
Leetee123:
A 500L Nursing student of Edo State has shared a then and now pictures of her classmates.

She captioned it โ€” โ€œPOV: Some of my coursemate in 100L vs 500L."
are these nurse or hookup artist? It's harmless question abeg oh
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by nathaniel27(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03
Leetee123:
A 500L Nursing student of Edo State has shared a then and now pictures of her classmates.

She captioned it โ€” โ€œPOV: Some of my coursemate in 100L vs 500L."

Nurse Beverly I greet you specially ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

cry frm now till tomorrow... u women are useless like used tissue paper...aside frm giving birth, u guys aren't meant to exist

You can be with a man

Itโ€™s not a crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by descarado: 3:31pm On Jul 03
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Nicepoker(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03
cococandy:
what makes them prostitutes?

how do you know this?

and it your business because? Why donโ€™t you tell us how many people youโ€™ve slept with since then?

how exactly do you know this?

You people are really disgusting with your ever present need to say disparaging things about any woman you come across who may appear to be out of your reach. Itโ€™s loser behavior
Madam rest you are one of their kind.

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Meti99(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03
I can assure you Ese did BBL.

But is that a nursing school or an Ashawoo Institute of Prostitution (AIP)

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Orlu13: 3:36pm On Jul 03
cococandy:

You can be with a man

Itโ€™s not a crime

I'm stuck with u guys already but jst fr d baby making alone grin
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by esiri4jesu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03
You can see what after sex pills are doing to her girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Naijafornow: 4:28pm On Jul 03
I only saw Nurse Beverly , walahi , that cowbell don suffer
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Fuckyoumod: 4:36pm On Jul 03
obiekunie01:
ofcourse excpt for those maryamaka sisters, the rest of them there totometer go do finish kpatakpata!
I see nothing but ladies jumping from one hotel room to the other.

It's nothing to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Oju4190: 4:38pm On Jul 03
Female Nursing student and hookup na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by geoworldedu: 5:05pm On Jul 03
Anguldi:
Students at day, Riders at night tongue

We know them
When do you want them to ride before? Day?
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

I'm stuck with u guys already but jst fr d baby making alone grin

We know. You want women only for babies. All your pleasure comes from your bros

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by VULCAN(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03
The Twins

Khairat

Favour

Still dress decently.

Most of the rest clearly appear to be runs girls now.

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Lagyazannau: 6:32pm On Jul 03
Men really get bad mouth.๐Ÿ˜
Sha na we de see the good and the bad. This transformers ehh๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Myhusband(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03
Winnie, Ngozi and Doris didn't really change but the others don dey collect sperm steady steady grin

It's a privilege to start well and finished well. I wish them the best as they finished well all

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Orlu13: 6:42pm On Jul 03
cococandy:

We know. You want women only for babies. All your pleasure comes from your bros

anything dat makes u sleep well

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Mom007(f): 6:42pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

Without us, there would be no you. Useless nonentity. tongue

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Orlu13: 6:54pm On Jul 03
Mom007:

Without us, there would be no you. Useless nonentity. tongue

without us, there will be no you as well...dumbo
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Mom007(f): 7:01pm On Jul 03
Orlu13:

without us, there will be no you as well...dumbo

Kikikiiii dey play. Is it the 2 seconds that you lazy lots play in the creative process that makes you think you can speak when better people are speaking? Yeye menboys! When they do not have what it takes to attract and keep a good woman, they start forming stupid redpill that doesn't have head.

1 Like

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by wallrichy: 7:17pm On Jul 03
You are baddest..lol......but I still keep wondering how women transformed within few years. It's so confusing how a woman develop so fast in all the spheres, angles, curvatures, geometric progression of her body. Anyway, it's the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our sights.

Obakoolex:
Ahhh Nurse Beverly, wetin happen to the Olympus?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Billyollie: 7:48pm On Jul 03
[url]Best Skincare Product [/url]https://wowglamstore.com/refers to high-quality items designed to enhance skin health and appearance by addressing issues such as dryness, acne, aging, and sensitivity. These products typically include ingredients like antioxidants, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, and retinoids, which are scientifically proven to be effective. Often recommended by dermatologists, the best skincare products are free from harmful chemicals and deliver visible results, earning positive reviews from users. For a curated selection of top-rated skincare products, visit the Wow Glam website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.