Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,190 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates (53139 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / UNILAG Female Student Reveals How She Gave Her Course Mate HIV/AIDS / FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Ochibanigeria(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03
If you are in Christ, they is always a difference.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Antichristus: 9:52pm On Jul 03
Black women and Indian/Braziliam wigs are like 5 and 6.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Saviola86: 11:09pm On Jul 03
Men saying trash.

Growth is constant and not every flashy lady has been sleeping around or into hook up.

Me as a guy, I have my 100Level pictures with that of my friends both male and female from one 100L to 500L

There was massive changes in us. We came as boys/girls but left all swollen and classy despite the hunger and hardship we faced in school then.

Been 9yrs since my graduation and we still post our first year and final year pictures and laugh over it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by ObalendeCMS: 11:32pm On Jul 03
Useless girls!!
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Sniper101(m): 12:41am On Jul 04
nurse Winnie dey do hookúp
nothing anybody wan tell me grin
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Unbreakable007: 6:40am On Jul 04
May what happened to Nurse Beverly breast never happen to anyone.....Amen.
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Elidrisy20: 7:21am On Jul 04
They have become mothers, without husbands
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Thazard(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04
obiekunie01:
ofcourse excpt for those maryamaka sisters, the rest of them there totometer go do finish kpatakpata!

grin grin grin
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Thazard(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04
Obakoolex:
Ahhh Nurse Beverly, wetin happen to the Olympus?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

Olympus Has Fallen!
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by Thazard(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04
Xxxylxxxx:
Hands really touched Beverly. That thing will constantly fall out of a baby's mouth. Talk of a man to play with—well, if she is married and already has all her kids, no problem. If not, she is out of the race.
grin grin grin
Re: Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates by billyG(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04
Obakoolex:
Ahhh Nurse Beverly, wetin happen to the Olympus?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Olympus has fallen season 5...poor Beverly grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.