Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year (51290 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years / Why Do We Not Build With Wood In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by tnerro1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03
Can’t do this to anyone talk less of my blood

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by BarrElChapo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03
B3sty:
Too bad, I sympathise with Her... I can't just imagine doing this to my Own Sister, Not even a Friend or Close relatives...

It's not easy anywhere.

As in! Chop money infact build your house with her money but build her house. It's wickedness

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Jul 03
shortgun:
What exactly will she gain by rolling in the mud

she is acting a movie

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Damian911: 5:12pm On Jul 03
Calitoscassius:
Really? Dangote is a very ugilee man, how da hell did he gave birth to a beautiful woman like that?
Have you done what I asked you to do??
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Evidenx(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03
Osahon,the said brother,it will never be well with you.

Imagine suffering for 15years and nothing to show for it.

Use police arrest am,make he dey prison for 1year so that him eye go clear. Useless brother.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Xxxylxxxx: 5:14pm On Jul 03
When it comes to money, you shouldn't trust easily. As most people commonly say, "Don't you trust me?" Tell him you do, then walk away. Anyone who expects you to trust him with your money is untrustworthy. Move on!

She is at fault here. What happened to video calls and asking for evidence of the house under construction? If you believe your brother won't betray you, then you're mistaken.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by adecz: 5:15pm On Jul 03
Na only Osonagboa know the
meter reading on her Italian toto,
yet nothing to show for it❗️❗️❗️😎😎😎

Wicked heartless brother😡😡😡

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03
I stopped watching after I heard “see how this beautiful lady is rolling on the ground”

This is silly, so if she was ugly it’d have been okay for her to get scammed by her bro?
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Numerouno94(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03
shortgun:
Someone was duped virtually all her life savings nd u typ this shit? Nairaland get stupid users sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by SaLongs1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03
shortgun:
It seems you've never been betrayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Calitoscassius(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03
Holluwhakemmy:
They won't hear to seek the help of professional we have registered Estate Surveyors and Valuer all over the country but they preferred to use their brothers/relatives who will dupe them at the end of the day.
There is nothing wrong with using brothers/relatives. Not every brother/relative is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Calitoscassius(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03
SaLongs1:
It seems you've never been betrayed.
There is still nothing to gain by rolling on the mud.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by FireUpNow(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03
Bad family siblings
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Calitoscassius(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03
Damian911:
Who da hell are you to ask me if i ve done what you asked? angry I don't have to do a damm thang!
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by AfeezShomorin(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03
I don't believe this video
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by makizee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03
No way to verify this story, all we can see here is a video of a woman rolling in muddy water and lamenting...for all I know, she fit never reach airport before and all this is just for content purpose.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by VTJN(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03
shortgun:
when you're in her shoes, you will know what you will gain
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Psych412(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03
Damian911:
i think this is me too, right?

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by VTJN(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03
B3sty:
Too bad, I sympathise with Her... I can't just imagine doing this to my Own Sister, Not even a Friend or Close relatives...

It's not easy anywhere.
I won't even give you the benefit of doubt as my brother or sister.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by VTJN(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03
Mystic216:
Will she get everything back by rolling on the mud ??
you don't dictate to someone how to react to pain or heartbreak
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by porthouse7(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03
Raymon261:
Am sorry for posting this here please am in need of a help for the sake of almighty God am suffering here a lot since i lost my job to the extent that i can't feed my familys again please try to assist me out., and by grace of God all what you have and you 're seeing in your that's always making you to feel proud and always be excited in this life shall never turn to what will now be causes of sadness and sorrows to your life amen, Please even if it's for us to eat for God sake this my acct

OPAY. ACCNT. 80 62 58 64 34 A. AREMU.. A
aremu but why
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by VTJN(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03
Calitoscassius:
There is nothing wrong with using brothers/relatives. Not every brother/relative is a thief.
don't use them to be on a safer side.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by femi4: 5:28pm On Jul 03
shortgun:
Allow her grieve in peace
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by shonepa(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03
Sending money no be issue, na dem no get home training, she cum dey cry.

Every one wants to be a gangster till dem jam original ganster.....lol

peculiar3:
... lesson well learnt, the heart of man is desperately wicked was expressly stated...never over trust anyone be it relative or spouse.... always give room for doubts.....and constantly test their integrity once once..... people change over time you know.....

Someone somewhere is still pumping hard earned money down in the name of "I trust him".... another lamentation loading.....NEVER LOOSE-GUARD....
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by SaLongs1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03
Calitoscassius:
There is still nothing to gain by rolling on the mud.
There are loses that are beyond the norms of humanity and only those that have been there that can empathize.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by franchasofficia: 5:33pm On Jul 03
Hahahahaha, this kind yeye skit with yeye Himgrish, she didn't rehearse her script very well grin cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Calitoscassius(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03
SaLongs1:
There are loses that are beyond the norms of humanity and only those that have been there that can empathize.
Yes, but as long one hasn't lost their life, there is still hope, Tell me, how much would be too much to lose to be beyond the norms of humanity according to you? And i will tell you how much i have lost.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Calitoscassius(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03
VTJN:
don't use them to be on a safer side.
I have used them, some of them were dishonest but not all. As i said.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Finegirl734(f): 5:37pm On Jul 03
Same thing happened to us
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Stayingalive: 5:41pm On Jul 03
LongwayGone2021:
Dear sister, I'm sorry it turned out this way.

Next time, I will do better.

Yours,
Your brother.
See play
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Emeka71(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03
shortgun:
After her brother has yahoo! I her finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tallest Building In Ebonyi Abandoned By State Government / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) / Where To Get Wallpapers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.