Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year (51287 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years / Why Do We Not Build With Wood In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Intergrated: 10:14pm On Jul 03
DeltaBachelor:
That was just a case study in retrospect about people who labour for greener pastures only for their loved ones to betray them. BTW, you really need Good English classes sir....it is SOUND not "sounded" please. 10 Q
at least you got my message.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Dennisochampa: 10:22pm On Jul 03
Instesd of your brother dead body to dey roll for mud, na u dey roll for mud...
Na wa o.... Una go deh alright
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by DECENTBWOY: 10:39pm On Jul 03
kolafolabi:
I will definitely hold the lady responsible. How could she have been sending money to her brother for 15 years without verifying through video calls or involving her relatives, who normally called her during her time abroad? I think there is more to this story than what we see.
You deserve to be beaten... Thats just the power of trust working, she trusted the idiot but her did he bad...
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Elonmuzk(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03
Stûpid sit makers, who sends money to Nigeria for a building project without demanding for videos and pictures, in these day and age.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Naz34(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03
What kind of irritating voice over is this . Please who ever wants to be a youtuber should return to school and get proper coaching on the use of english and voice over on topics posted on SM. The very voice of that lad immediately dicouraged me from further watching the video
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Seun362: 10:58pm On Jul 03
lexy2014:

she is acting a movie

Na true jare, for this present day wey videos calls dey to monitor progress of work done.

You go even get the contractor and bricklayer contact details sef.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by icejoel(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03
Did I hear drop the comment section? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Calitoscassius(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03
SaLongs1:
I am just being philosophical. I know you have come across many stories of men hanging themselves either for being jilted or some other loss as well.
You should be realistic rather.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by AngelicBeing: 11:24pm On Jul 03
lexy2014:

she is acting a movie
How do you know that she is acting a movie?

Where you there to confirm what you said?

If actually she is acting a movie, is it a bad thing? shocked
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by enemachris(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03
Coldie:

The psychology of rolling in the mud makes no sense.

It’s just like someone stripping naked cause they are unhappy
You still don't understand brother. Lets just pray we don't become victim of circumstances.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Prettychild(f): 11:29pm On Jul 03
debbiebianca2:
Nigerian Lady Who Lived Overseas For 15 Years Creates A Scene After Returning To Nigeria To Discover All The Money She Was Sending To Her Brother To Build A House For Her Wasn't Done As Expected.

Watch video on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tntdxyGhjmU
Someone will see this and still give his/her siblings money to buy land or build house for them
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by IjebuWarrior: 12:11am On Jul 04
B3sty:
Too bad, I sympathise with Her... I can't just imagine doing this to my Own Sister, Not even a Friend or Close relatives...

It's not easy anywhere.

Not even to my enemy. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Eagleways: 2:03am On Jul 04
shortgun:
What exactly will she gain by rolling in the mud
if you were in here shoes , by now you would picking empty cans at the junction
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by mukthar2000(m): 2:39am On Jul 04
Imagine wickedness, that idiot under the camera saying nothing dey this life should be arrested immediately with the wicked useless brother,I believe she follow the guy chop the money as well.

Imagine the kind of work this lady might have being doing over their in abroad hoping that she has building to fall back in Nigeria after returning, May thunder strike that useless brother.

I even thought peoples in abroad have learn alot about all this sending money to one stupid families for project here in Nigeria , but still some of then have not learn.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Okhuadams(m): 3:19am On Jul 04
shortgun:
Sympathy without assistance
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Slizzords: 4:25am On Jul 04
I can and will never do this to my sisters or relatives. This is pure wickedness
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by IbeOkehie: 4:32am On Jul 04
There's nothing new here. This happens a lot and in fact MUCH WORSE things have happened to many, many people. I've told a few stories. In fact a friend was crying to me just yesterday how his immediate and extended family have defrauded him for over a decade now but he feels he has to continue being a sacrificial victim. The main tool used against diasporans is emotional abuse.

Diasporans need to STOP or drastically reduce remittances to Nigeria. Stop being a victim, prioritize your own well being, protect yourself because Nigerians are an inherently exploitative people

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by lexy2014: 5:21am On Jul 04
AngelicBeing:
How do you know that she is acting a movie?

Where you there to confirm what you said?

If actually she is acting a movie, is it a bad thing? shocked

..what makes it a bad thing if she is acting?

Can you see the producer/director/cameraman on set?

Do you need to be on a movie set to confirm if a movie is acting before you know that the people in the movie you are watching are acting?

If she is not acting a movie, what is she doing?
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by jogojogo: 6:09am On Jul 04
shortgun:
It's not for gain, does one reel in tears for gain?
She is in pain
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by donhils: 6:11am On Jul 04
It’s not true. So throughout the course of building the said now, there was no video calls, no videos or anything to show her where they’re building for her?
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by nedekid: 6:15am On Jul 04
Edo women can be soo dramatic. I remember my paddies neighbors wife shouting, rolling on the floor outside. When ignored, she went to all the doors of the Co tenants to start banging the doors calling their names to come out and watch her rolling on the floor skills. Simple quarrel with her husband.
Who sends money for a house to be built without monitoring it despite the availability of technology, from WhatsApp videos, live view etc? Abi they only use internet to gossip?
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by NaijaCover(m): 6:15am On Jul 04
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Bwaal(m): 6:44am On Jul 04
debbiebianca2:
Nigerian Lady Who Lived Overseas For 15 Years Creates A Scene After Returning To Nigeria To Discover All The Money She Was Sending To Her Brother To Build A House For Her Wasn't Done As Expected.

Watch video on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tntdxyGhjmU
Which abroad una Dey talk about exactly ?
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by AngelicBeing: 6:51am On Jul 04
lexy2014:

Do you need to be on a movie set to confirm if a movie is acting before you know that the people in the movie you are watching are acting?

Off point, l didn't a you all this question, you must answer all my questions otherwise yawa go gaz ooo sad
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Munzy14(m): 6:54am On Jul 04
chronique:
But why do people's own siblings and blood, do this?
She is to be blamed..for not demanding evidence.

From land clearing to foundation and others..
From time to time.

Then, always call a distant relative from maternal side to go and check and send vidoes to ensure everything tally.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by lexy2014: 7:04am On Jul 04
AngelicBeing:
Off point, l didn't a you all this question, you must answer all my questions otherwise yawa go gaz ooo sad

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by AngelicBeing: 7:08am On Jul 04
lexy2014:

Another boring off point, answer all my previous questions, like seriously 😐
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by achimendy(m): 7:12am On Jul 04
shortgun:

Is that all you saw? i guess You dont understand the pain.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by lexy2014: 7:13am On Jul 04
AngelicBeing:
Another boring off point, answer all my previous questions, like seriously 😐

...what makes it a bad thing if she is acting?

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by babajero(m): 8:07am On Jul 04
GloriousGbola:
This is why the govt is insisting on regulating skits. This nonsense is getting out of hand.
So that is only what your brain could come up with?
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by TheSuperX(m): 8:26am On Jul 04
1Sharon:

I hear you.
Lol you think I wouldn't know you will search the picture on Google?
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Litmus: 8:51am On Jul 04
She shouldn't weep so hard, money grows on trees Abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tallest Building In Ebonyi Abandoned By State Government / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) / Where To Get Wallpapers In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.