Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year (51287 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years / Why Do We Not Build With Wood In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by lagosrd: 9:21am On Jul 04
Thundafireseun:
Its very very painful because a lot of bastards don’t know how difficult it is to make money….

Especially Nigerian women…. It takes a lot of sacrifice, patience and pains to make money….

I feel her pain….

That's is why you need to stay out of family for doing things that has to do with huge money. Get someone you can sue and get justice from. I just took over a site whose mother handled . Few pillars and yet they were demanding money to deck the building. I had to dislodge the workers and told the person the black truth. If he likes let him give me or he can still give other persons especially professionals but the truth is that I told him if you go ahead with the deck you will loose everything. Cos no one profits from collapse buildings . The owner bears the brunt alone.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:32am On Jul 04
Thank God say house wey I dey build,everywhere stew.mk I just do the lintel mk I rest for 2 months small.My mama na my contractor and she dey even add her money join do am before I get my money to balance her.evidence dey. grin
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by upuphim(m): 10:43am On Jul 04
So sorry for irreparable loss. Diasporas, Pwan Group real estate company is reliable to delivery your real estate needs. Either buy our houses from us or buy land and our accredited building company can build for you. Reach me on oazimo@yahoo.com if interested.
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Chasito(m): 11:25am On Jul 04
This one na skit
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by nattyGENT: 3:41pm On Jul 04
They should try me and see whether I wii not complete such houses within the shortest possible time. I am from Akwa Ibom State
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by AngelicBeing: 4:21pm On Jul 04
lexy2014:

...what makes it a bad thing if she is acting?

Can you see the producer/director/cameraman on set?

Do you need to be on a movie set to confirm if a movie is acting before you know that the people in the movie you are watching are acting?

If she is not acting a movie, what is she doing?
No more response from me because your matter has been escalated for punishment to you cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Jul 04
AngelicBeing:
No more response from me because your matter has been escalated for punishment to you cheesy

AngelicBeing:
Another boring off point, answer all my previous questions, like seriously 😐

how is the "off point" boring?

Do you need to be on a movie set to confirm if a movie is acting before you know that the people in the movie you are watching are acting?

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Jul 04
lexy2014:

Hian, like seriously, you no dey Taya, huh shocked
Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by 1Sharon(f): 10:01pm On Jul 04
TheSuperX:
Lol you think I wouldn't know you will search the picture on Google?

Since your pic is fake, what concerns you with that other person?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by lexy2014: 7:12am On Jul 05
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously, you no dey Taya, huh shocked

you say
AngelicBeing:
Another boring off point, answer all my previous questions, like seriously 😐

Re: Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year by Love800(m): 7:56am On Jul 05
So, how do you guys operate?
Holluwhakemmy:
No, you are wrong we don't operate like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tallest Building In Ebonyi Abandoned By State Government / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) / Where To Get Wallpapers In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.