Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:52 PM

Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? (69234 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by zagorakis(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07
yes men like dating chubby girls but don't like marrying them.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by tiger28: 6:51pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

I'm below 30, only that "Chubbyness" is in our family.

See FORMAT!!!

Now all these NL boys are viewing your pic.

Advertising tingz!

Well done!
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Freshfish4: 7:55pm On Jul 07
Orobo are most times lazy in bed,, you'll be the one to do are the work while they lie down screaming like wild animal
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by nkemjacob2(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07
The one that have sense in addition to her emotional intelligence skills is what I am after not body size.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Samakus(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07
EreluRoz:
Being an attractive man means nothing, na your orodeko be the Koko since you like big things

My orodeko dey gallant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by omoharry(f): 10:48pm On Jul 07
muyico:
No!! I prefer lepa
Just like this one?

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Yenitemidot: 11:39pm On Jul 07
Not because they are Thick. Or big but u see those thick and big ladies.. They are too proud and too
Full of themselves... Once u approach them they communize u... I hate such Attitude... Despite loving them
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by DMCY: 4:54am On Jul 08
Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

Nwam see how beautiful you’re if you’re the one in the PP o, what matter most to me is how you fit send that Dan brown gimme 😂. Don’t worry, I’ll sort the way bill🤲🏻
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 2buffagain(m): 5:44am On Jul 08
Super fat women are always talking about how they need super large dick.
That's because of all their fat blocking normal sized dicks from entering well.
No man deserves to be blamed for "not sexually satisfying" someone who has allowed herself to become unsatisfiable by normal size dick.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Otilaw: 11:00am On Jul 08
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

Me as i'm slim i like chubby woman so much,
and if you're still available DM me
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:56pm On Jul 08
This one DM for don over-full by now. Whether you are a big whale or a baby whale, there is always an unfortunate man for you.🥱

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by icold: 2:55pm On Jul 08
VinnyBaba:

See how you are Deceiving yourself. 😏🙂

A Fat or Thick Woman having Flat Tummy? ☹️

yes a thick woman can also have a flat tummy.

A thick woman typically refers to a woman with a fuller, curvier body shape.

This term often highlights a body type characterized by ample hips, thighs, and buttocks,

while also often having a defined waist.

It's a natural and voluptuous figure.

That is being thick in the right places. once you can maintain a slim profile in your Arms, Tummy and waist, you are game.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Owologbo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10
Fairview1:

most slim guys prefer chubby girls; me inclusive.
I can't be dating someone without meat
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 2buffagain(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10
Fairview1:

Why don't you also find a chubby man to date?
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by descarado: 11:10pm On Jul 10
SFSNIPER:

Absolutely 💯💯💯.

There's a certain level of joy and excitement and comfort that comes with being with a chubby woman. Everything they do looks beautiful. Everything they wear looks beautiful too. They're just naturally cheerful. They're the centre of attraction everywhere they go. People will even accord you more respect if you go somewhere with a chubby woman. It has happened to me severally.
It's chubby women or nothing. I get angry when a slim girl does certain things. But if it's a chubby woman, I'll just be smiling and I'll even see something good in whatever they did. 😀😀
And what about the sex? HEAVENLY 👌🏿 Only a selfish man who is after sex without pre-intimacy will say otherwise. Or a man who knows nothing about making love to a woman.
Me ohhhh, I'm the leader of men who love chubby women, worldwide.
Imagine leaving all these flesh below and go after bones. HOWWWWWW?
The pictures you posted there are obese women.
Obesity comes with lots of health challenges.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Obierika(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14
Ithream:

Fat girls are disgusting.

Post your pic let's see what you look like
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Ithream: 12:02am On Jul 15
Obierika:

Post your pic let's see what you look like

Fat girls are not only disgusting, they are poops!
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Dotman2210(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01
Badadvisor:

Niggaa nobody asked you all these trash you are saying

You either lack basic decorum or you're just demented, What is my business with you? Was I responding to you? So I am not entitled to my opinion again?
Don't quote me again!
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Badadvisor: 2:57pm On Aug 01
Dotman2210:

You either lack basic decorum or you're just demented, What is my business with you? Was I responding to you? So I am not entitled to my opinion again?
Don't quote me again!
Oh shut up please

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.