Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,224 members, 7,964,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? (69537 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by GodHimself(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07
“Chubbyness is in our family…”

You can be the exception if you want.

Personally, I dislike obesity. I always imagine the thick layers of yellowish fat under the skin and it’s just…no.

TO ME, it signifies a lack of self-control, and self-respect and I don’t want that to rub-off on me.

Fairview1:

I'm below 30, only that "Chubbyness" is in our family.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Sapeleomi: 1:07pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

The pics was taken some couple of years back. I'm a bit thicker now.

Well, l always dated slim and well portioned ladies including my ex.
My current babe now naa orobo in my view.
However, she is a great person and has a good heart.. I dated her cos of her personality and the value she adds to my life.
As per weight, l go encourage to loose weight and watch her diet.. Especially weight on stomach..
So my dear, be a great person and you will attract your type.. As per weight.. You will loose it if you want..
Bless you and best wishes.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 12345baba(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07
Lets see ur picture first
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by glozyyy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07
SporaD8:

Chubbiness is a turn off to most Men!
Men only prefer one-chance with chubby ladies but a No-No when it comes to marriage. Why?
Ladies tend to gain weight during pregnancy and generally in Marriage. The odds of chubby ladies becoming overweight after marriage is even higher!

this person has said it all

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by MrDoGood(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07
DeepSight:

What rubbish. Nasty dressing is perfect.

What are you trying to say?

I didn't get it
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 198800Mam(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

Life is all about choices mi preferred thin n skinny type.... But 1 man food is another man's poison.... Remain steadfast and firm ur time will come
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by owoshuyi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07
From my own personal observation, black men, African men, prefer chubby or thick ladies

Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by DeepSight(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07
MrDoGood:

What are you trying to say?

I didn't get it

Nasty, skimpy dressing is perfect. Have I made myself clear. Especially with a woman who is voluptuous.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by MrCork: 2:42pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

Well..me i fukkk anytin.. :fat,slim, round,
Mercisharelove, triangle, meobizy, square, bbw,Siofea, lepa an so on......am like united nation (any tin goes sir). .. no oofencse smiley
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Lovit(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07
alphaNomega:
N2000 used to be someone's monthly salary in this nigeria and people were still dating. rest

Then dating was free

No urgent 5k girls then grin
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by alphaNomega: 2:52pm On Jul 07
Lovit:

Then dating was free

No urgent 5k girls then grin
dating was never free cheesy they lied to you
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Lovit(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07
alphaNomega:

dating was never free cheesy they lied to you

You be Gen Z then
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by alphaNomega: 2:57pm On Jul 07
Lovit:

You be Gen Z then
if you say so
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by seanwilliam(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07
For physical attributes,
I must commend your confidence ..

If you’re the lady in any of those pics u uploaded , honestly speaking I can’t have anything serious with you.
That’s not thickeness, that’s fat..
There’s no single benefit of being fat,.
I used to have a very big belly , and people would compliment me that ‘ I am rich ‘, but deep down my heart I didn’t want it.. I comot shame and hit the Gym..
Now I’m 70% to the kind of body I want . I’ve managed to convert some of the fat to muscle grin
Though it’s not easy cos I had to stop eating junk’s ’, excess food portion and sugary drinks , and going to gym 5 times a week is no joke.

You yourself, between that your body and Ayraa Starr body , which one u go take?

U see one thing about life is, the day you stop whining yourself, the day you solve your problems.

Hit the gym, start dieting .. fat women are mostly turn off for most men, especially young men ..

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by panmunium(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07
Ahhh I like them big, big breast big nyash, everything big
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Klare(f): 3:44pm On Jul 07
RealityKings:
Fat girls are lazy in everything

says who you
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by RealityKings: 3:46pm On Jul 07
Klare:

says who you

Work on yourself
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by SFSNIPER(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

The pics was taken some couple of years back. I'm a bit thicker now.

You are beautiful
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Klare(f): 3:53pm On Jul 07
Chuuby, oooh, fat ooh, skinny ooh . Just be fine, or use beauty-enhancing products to take care of your skin, health, and general outlook.; it makes no difference. Its the person, not the packaging! A pleasing, calming personality is one of the most glorious and beautiful things.

Men most times have preferences for some chubby does it for them, while some skinny are just perfect. Look super good and smell nice. Men will come chasing.

Chubby girls get married every now and then.

Guys date girls that they like.

Some of those girls may be thin or not.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by SFSNIPER(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

Lol... You can't be too sure.

As for me, I can't date a slim girl. All my life I dated chubby girls. I got married to a chubby woman. And if I had to do it again, chubby all the way.
Thick women are naturally stress relievers by merely looking at them.
Very beautiful and curvy.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by sucexfic(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07
Samakus:

I don't like 'lepa', I don't like fat ones too. Just be atleast 5.6ft tall, facially beautiful, have nyash and don't be fat. That's for physical attributes

Have I answered you?
you just said my mind, neither Leepaa nor orobo do i like--- just be moderate and good looking with a good mind and God fearing

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Klare(f): 4:00pm On Jul 07
SFSNIPER:

As for me, I can't date a slim girl. All my life I dated chubby girls. I got married to a chubby woman. And if I had to do it again, chubby all the way.
Thick women are naturally stress relievers by merely looking at them.
Very beautiful and curvy.

God Bless this is what they call having a spec.

chubby girls are squishy and sweet to hug embrace and lots more.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by SFSNIPER(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

This is my favourite thread on nairaland 👉🏿👉🏿👉🏿👉🏿 https://www.nairaland.com/1097605/beauty-thick-chicks-world-wide
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by SFSNIPER(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07
Klare:

God Bless this is what they call having a spec.

chubby girls are squishy and sweet to hug embrace and lots more.
Absolutely 💯💯💯.

There's a certain level of joy and excitement and comfort that comes with being with a chubby woman. Everything they do looks beautiful. Everything they wear looks beautiful too. They're just naturally cheerful. They're the centre of attraction everywhere they go. People will even accord you more respect if you go somewhere with a chubby woman. It has happened to me severally.
It's chubby women or nothing. I get angry when a slim girl does certain things. But if it's a chubby woman, I'll just be smiling and I'll even see something good in whatever they did. 😀😀
And what about the sex? HEAVENLY 👌🏿 Only a selfish man who is after sex without pre-intimacy will say otherwise. Or a man who knows nothing about making love to a woman.
Me ohhhh, I'm the leader of men who love chubby women, worldwide.
Imagine leaving all these flesh below and go after bones. HOWWWWWW?

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Morizo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

This looks like cruise post to me. I sent you DM on a coule of occasions in the past but you didn't reply. I actually find your views intelligently fair in a humane sort of way hence my reason to approach you.

Good guys don't fall from the sky, they are part of society so you have to give them a chance so you can weigh them by your standards and expectations of preference.
Btw, I like chubby and plum ladies. Its part of our beautiful African signature
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by EreluRoz: 4:53pm On Jul 07
dkidd:

What's that?
big prick 😆
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by EreluRoz: 4:54pm On Jul 07
Samakus:

I'm attractive as a man. That's all you should know
Being an attractive man means nothing, na your orodeko be the Koko since you like big things
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by dkidd: 5:15pm On Jul 07
EreluRoz:
big prick 😆
U fit feed big prick? U just siddon dey find who go faint u
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by EreluRoz: 5:20pm On Jul 07
dkidd:

U fit feed big prick? U just siddon dey find who go faint u
😂

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by dkidd: 5:30pm On Jul 07
EreluRoz:
😂
U dey laugh abi na wetin go soon fall on u be this 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Rukevwe999(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07
The bigger, the better.
To be honest, bigger women aka bbw or plus sized are the most objectified/fetishized women on earth. Most guys who claim to prefer "chubby" ladies would never date or marry them. These women are reduced to nothing but forbidden pleasures, and many, sadly, only thrive in the plus size fashion and the adult entertainment industry.
There are also guys who genuinely prefer these big women but are afraid of openly admiring them because of social stigma. There admiration only starts and ends online.
But at the end, what is the difference between fat women and other women if not size ?
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Sexydevil(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07
Does money matter to you when choosing a man to date? If yes, then you've got your answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.