Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:58 PM

Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? (69236 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:24am On Jul 07
Slim black girl, average height, nice voice to use and be calling me.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by ExDepressed: 5:33am On Jul 07
obaidan:
All these babes with excess fat just wan dey whine themselves....no go work on ur body, dey find man wey like bigger girls.
Dey use greed chop everything u see,
Some don't really eat that much. Sometimes is from the gene. Which means, marrying them might also transfer that gene to your children.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by ExDepressed: 5:36am On Jul 07
Sapasenator:

Depends on how long the preek is, he fit jam bone and bend or break when angle Bleep*ing. Be very careful. Reason I avoid skilly ladies.
You're saying rubbish. There's no bone inside the v. You're speaking from imagination. I won't be surprised if you're yet to have penetrative sex before.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by ExDepressed: 5:40am On Jul 07
ThothHermes:
What we consider attractive is programmed into us by society. In the past, chubby women were the standard of beauty and femininity. The current gravitation towards skinny women is largely the product of Hollywood and other media.
In Africa, there were fattening rooms were women were kept and fed to become bigger in preparation for marriage.
Today, the media has made people like the Hadid sisters, the Kardashians and generally slim women the standard for beauty.
Thus, today's men are more likely to consider women who look like that more attractive.

I assume you are the person in your profile picture. If it's any consolation, you are a reading a book by my favorite author. To me, there's nothing more attractive than that.
You're correct. But still marrying someone fat has more adverse effects than benefits. They get even fatter or totally shapeless after some years in marriage.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by PointZerom: 5:42am On Jul 07
Bliztzer:

Omo, I no go lie. From a man perspective, I am talk about myself. If I look a woman, if to grab pass me( once I see am say I no fit turn this one any how on bed, I no dey say hi self)

If I go reason any girl she must not be over 55-65kg
I can not come and die with slip disk because of one woman. I cut my coat according my size.

Most men like chubby women sha, it could be that the ones around you don't like chubby lady. Pray to jam your beta half.

I like them chubby or thick.
My wife is thick and beautiful.
I hv never dated any lepa girl.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by ExDepressed: 5:45am On Jul 07
Jaycobbs:
grin

I like 'em thick, though. Meat is for men

If my wife has tendency to add weight, we'll develop a gym culture together. Go jogging together to trim down. Let the thickness be very shapely, in the right proportions, and in the right places.

I'll pay any price to maintain it (to my taste) and help my lady do the same.
Lol. It all sounds great until reality hits you when you try all the maintenance and it doesn't work out as well as you want. Na wetin dey make man become a side cheek keeper be this grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by ExDepressed: 5:48am On Jul 07
Cousin9999:
Most men want a thick woman, which is a pretty big size/weight range. There is also a substantial amount that straight up like very overweight girls, but very overweight girls with curves. There's a minority that like slim thick women. I think there's an even smaller minority that likes obese women. Thick, very overweight, and obese are not the same thing. Pic 1 is obese. Pic 2 is very overweight.

If you want to look at this in terms of health, this chart can give you a general idea of where you are:
Trash research

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by murphyung(m): 5:56am On Jul 07
The bigger the better!! The more the merrier
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by alphaNomega: 6:00am On Jul 07
brain54:
OP if that's you on your profile...

Then you ain't chubby o.

Just so you know!
maybe it's her old picture. some girls add too much
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by alphaNomega: 6:03am On Jul 07
Lovit:
In this economy that a derica of beans is N2,000 and you are talking about dating?

One of the reason most men are not dating today is because dating is expensive and a lot of our men are struggling to make ends meet

You have to eat first before you can even see road well to decide if na lepa or Orobo you wan date grin
N2000 used to be someone's monthly salary in this nigeria and people were still dating. rest

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Maghan37: 6:27am On Jul 07
I love the lady at the bottom she is quite beautiful in my on opinion.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by unitj(m): 6:33am On Jul 07
Just be moderate and be thick in areas that matters. .......you getrit?
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Antoeni(m): 6:34am On Jul 07
I Love BBW

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Sapasenator: 6:36am On Jul 07
ExDepressed:

You're saying rubbish. There's no bone inside the v. You're speaking from imagination. I won't be surprised if you're get to have penetrative sex before.

I do not blame you at all. Have you witnessed a bent or broken preek before? Beware of skinny girls, I don warn you.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by eliwa47(m): 6:43am On Jul 07
Fairview1:

I'm below 30, only that "Chubbyness" is in our family.
Unless I see your current pix, then I can comment grin, don't forget being chubby get categories, nevertheless just be confident, believe and love yourself, trust me the worries will disappear 👍
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Machinegun91(m): 6:46am On Jul 07
I will marry 1 woman with brain for my kids, another one witch big nyash for my enjoyment.

Everyman deserves happiness

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by raphlegit(m): 7:13am On Jul 07
Yeah, a lot of factors are considered. Dating can be the beginning of a serious relationship or just for the fun of it. It depends on the goal of dating for both partners.

If the man wants someone who has his criteria of a life partner, being chubby has nothing to do with it in the physical sense.

If the man wants a model then being chubby can jeopardize your chances of having a serious relationship.

And again you must know one man's food is another man's poison.

All I will advise you is try working out, not to reduce weight but to stay healthy and probably practice good hygiene.

I love chubby girls. Let's talk if you don't mind.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Jaycobbs(m): 7:17am On Jul 07
ExDepressed:

Lol. It all sounds great until reality hits you when you try all the maintenance and it doesn't work out as well as you want. Na wetin dey make man become a side cheek keeper be this grin

Maybe you're right. Maybe you're not.

grin

It remains my cross to carry and only mine.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by efikoefiko(m): 7:22am On Jul 07
Personally I love chubby girls,I prefer them to lepa. When ever my friends see me with one I will said the bigger the better 😌
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by MrBradshaw(m): 7:28am On Jul 07
Nothing like lepka o! Portable and maneuverable!👹👹

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by finallybusy: 7:36am On Jul 07
Dating involves presenting your best self in order to attract others. If you’re not ready to research on means to improve yourself physically and mentally, you will ask all the JAMB questions on earth and still remain in square one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Juoflife1(f): 7:36am On Jul 07
Many men I met liked chubby women. We have slim, athletic, full figured, and large. Nigerian men mostly like slim, except when they want papers and green card. I suggest you don't exceed the full figured zone. Be fit and be open to date from other races.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by DruidB(m): 7:39am On Jul 07
You are okay from your picture.
Let's connect together via my signature smiley

Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Ashawoman82: 7:46am On Jul 07
Me love love thick girls, like tiwa, favvy, yemi alade, Megan thee stallion, osas oghodaro, chef Chi, wizkid baby mama etc... What most of you girls fail to understand, there's different between thick and chubby and chubby and fat.... I've always loved thick and chubby girls but never fat girls... The experience I have had with fat girls is terrible... Almost all of them smell so bad down there when they are wet and they are so fucking lazy in bed eh, they have wider holes.... It takes a massively endowed man to satisfy a fat girl....

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Bliztzer: 7:47am On Jul 07
tiswell:
Simp, behave yasef angry

Pele oga red pill
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by eepeepook: 7:49am On Jul 07
If they did, you won’t be here asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Theama(m): 7:50am On Jul 07
Jamie248:

For women the assessment of a potential reproductive partner is instinctive, they don't even know it's happening...a man has to consciously initiate, execute and evaluate the process...that process has been bred into the
reflex system of women over thousands of years of experience

Women typically suffer much more than men in instances of failed or improperly matched reproductive couplings, so I don't blame them at all.

Your explanation unravels the biological standpoint. Although, I would argue that aside the conscious assessment, men also posses the instinctive assessment ability just as women.

Are you a psychologist by the way?
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Exceed15: 7:55am On Jul 07
A woman gives you peace is what matters.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Felaincarnated: 7:59am On Jul 07
Dem no dey belleful😁

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by essentialone(m): 8:00am On Jul 07
dauntless15:
890 million naim I don make, rat like you, I don't know why you have to be lying, after you lie finish you'll go back to your reality and drink garri, no be only 720 million, see mouth like funnel.

I can see where your frustration comes from.
Your grandfather lived as a Poor and Wretched.
Your father too lived as a Poor and Wretched.
You too have gotten used to it.

Now I agree to the saying that some people are on Social Media to relax, while others like you are on Social Media because they have nothing else to do. It keeps them going. Kpele.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by dauntless15(m): 8:06am On Jul 07
essentialone:

I can see where your frustration comes from.
Your grandfather lived as a Poor and Wretched.
Your father too lived as a Poor and Wretched.
You too have gotten used to it.

Now I agree to the saying that some people are on Social Media to relax, while others like you are on Social Media because they have nothing else to do. It keeps them going. Kpele.

It is well with you.
Ya and some lie to themselves to relieve a stupid reverie that he'll them escape their poverty stricken miserable existence, keep consoling yourself animal, no be me wan give you small fun in that dull thing you call life, or just die already if e too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.