Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? (69238 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Allenmuller(m): 8:06am On Jul 07
Only for sugar mummy's sake grin
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by colizee(m): 8:08am On Jul 07
Me I like them skinny, and 95% of the men I know either married a skinny lady or want to marry one.

So yeah I think most men wouldn't want to end up with a chubby lady, we fear they will grow out of shape in the future.

But they will definitely date you. For men like that to marry you, you have to be wonderfully exceptional Or probably wealthy.

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by ennyelias: 8:08am On Jul 07
Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

Perfect shape for me, love them chubby with big boobs
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by lincoln08541(m): 8:11am On Jul 07
I prefer thick girls
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Erikposi(m): 8:13am On Jul 07
It is not just that some of us are not bold enough while others like us are still looking for a partner just the way you are wondering but yet to come across.
muyico:
No!! I prefer lepa
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by banks(m): 8:20am On Jul 07
Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

I prefer a chubby lady but not shapeless, not too busty or booty.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by severee(m): 8:21am On Jul 07
sad angry ewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by emperor4love(m): 8:21am On Jul 07
Fat and chubby is different thing,those there are fat
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Jul 07
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin

What is this grin grin grin grin
😂 😂 😂

I be lekpa, I know the problem we face.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Ashirioluwa: 8:44am On Jul 07
Everyone has their own choice. Men look at women like political parties, and some men will vote for APC (extra big ladies), while some will vote for PDP (mid-size ladies), others prefer to vote for the Labour Party (slim ladies).
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Streetmovement(m): 8:57am On Jul 07
Wotoporiously cool speaking

By thicker what do you mean?

Big belle, extra big thighs with avocado face, abi na the thick wey I dey reason.... Define thick, because the thick wey I know na for ass region
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by babaloke: 9:19am On Jul 07
Here are some of the reasons men give for not dating chubby girls.
1. If the guy is slimer, most people will think that the girl is older than him.
2. Some feel that chubby women age faster after 2 or 3 kids.
3. Some feel that they easily get tired in terms of sex or house chores.
4. In case of emergency,e.g rushing her to the hospital, it's a problem trying to lift her.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by abcity2001(m): 9:32am On Jul 07
I love orobo because they always sincere with man but lepa don't stay with one man
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by centpado(m): 9:33am On Jul 07
Hot guys sexualizing the thread, @op you would meet someone that would like you for whom you are
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Badmashiii: 9:35am On Jul 07
phemray:

You are correct and nothing do you. Most men love chubby ladies. I think it depends on your area and how you socializes. The strategy you use matters as in maybe you stress men too much. take things easy because phone and social media have made things easier for men.

Speak for yourself chief simp,which one is most men?

A good amount of men first choice of a mate is a slim girl not a whale. Unless he's out of options or he's a simp.

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by mukthar2000(m): 9:36am On Jul 07
I prefer lepa Ladies becos of her scelewuu dance on gbolaaa than big anuty.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Muhammadson2020: 9:36am On Jul 07
Dating thick women is extra work on bed, 99% of them are Lazy in the other room. That's why most men prefer slim shady

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:03am On Jul 07
Fairview1:

I'm below 30, only that "Chubbyness" is in our family.

Are you easily liftable to a non wrestler?

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Adext4sure(m): 10:16am On Jul 07
Well, as for me.
I don't have a problem whether you're thick or lepa.
I'm more interested in personality and character!

Fairview1:

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by femi4: 10:19am On Jul 07
Fairview1:

Yes, weight matters. Not too big though like the picture attached but going by your DP, you are not fat though. Same way you girls cherry pick, men also do the same

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Obarofrederick(m): 10:21am On Jul 07
essentialone:
OP don japa!

Matthew 7:7

Seek and you shall find.

Na wetyn OP seek for naim she don find.

Meanwhile, as today be 7-7.

Make una clear from road before dust enter your eyes.

If you no like water, no near River ooo. If you no go meet the water, the water go flow come meet you.
African man
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Sorrento: 10:41am On Jul 07
Oluromantic:

Looking at your picture, you're not even chubby at all to me or perhaps cus you wore a large shirt. I like shappy bbw or at least shappy chubby. Lepa isn't my thing. Thick bald pussy, huge backside, average boob size with a respectful feminine character and lovely smile
Exactly this
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Ithream: 11:02am On Jul 07
blacknp:
Please just shut up.

It’s painful, but it’s the truth.

Far girls, most especially the dark ones, are very disgusting.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by bluefilm: 11:04am On Jul 07
I can only speak for myself

I like big girls with the curves and the fats in the right places, specifically the boobs and bootys

Those shapeless ones with fat stomachs, fat arms, fat legs, fat faces, I jump and pass...
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by brownsoldier(m): 11:23am On Jul 07
Fairview1:

So, men… does weight matter to you when it
comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

Yes, I prefer them thick, curvy, whatever you call it. Slim is a NO NO
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by davibid: 11:25am On Jul 07
Fairview1:

I personally don’t like too fat, too thin but I like chubby women with nice boobs and butt
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by bigiyaro(m): 11:43am On Jul 07
Giantgantic guys take petit to moderate lekpa girls, while smallish/ shortish guys take big heavy (often fat/chubby) women.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by stevups(m): 11:49am On Jul 07
Fairview1:

You are very beautiful and decent
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Inosky: 12:16pm On Jul 07
Tall girl that are slim but not dry meat, add some fats and facially looking ladies, no body odour. You guys Rock, my spec anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Inosky: 12:20pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

You're kind of tall, and a kind of my spec., Can I see your clear picture. I like that naturalness.
I don't date Muslims ladies, sorry, that's if you're one.
Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by Abemy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07
Average size ladies are are enjoyable in the other room. Their size makes the work very easy.

But you have to consider character and age, hygiene and all that. But for intamcy, I prefer chubby girls.

Truth be told.

And Op is not an exception, if her picture is the one used here. But one man's food is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 2buffagain(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:

Just know how to dress your for your size.
The girl in the red dress is my spec. The others are dressed very wrongly for their body type/gender.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.