Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) (22154 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by onadana: 2:06am
Omoawoke:
She didn’t mean any harm, she’s just lazy and dirty.
She used the mug to urinate and emptied it in the sink and washed it.

But seriously, third world countries are a disaster to humanity. Humanity does not deserve poverty as poverty causes oppression and human rights to be trampled upon.
I imagine who you go be for US/UK/Canada to hire a full time house maid. And if you can afford one, she will be well paid and will know her rights. You can’t oppress anybody cheaply like that no matter who you be. She’s your staff and if she does something wrong, the best is to call police to settle matter not harassing her. I hope Africa will work someday and poverty and illiteracy will end

Most people do their choirs here alone ooo...go and employ a maid and pay through your nose...
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Exousiang01(m): 2:07am
Gajagojo:

Lame
What is the connection

Alright.
I wan sleep.
Be a good dog and get into your cage, but there is no harm if you want to stay and continue barking it shoulf held keep the rats cats away
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Gajagojo: 2:07am
Exousiang01:

Just like I said...

Fetch
verbigeration will not help
You are a fake empty barrel

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Gajagojo: 2:09am
Exousiang01:

Alright.
I wan sleep.
Be a good dog and get into your cage, but there is no harm if you want to stay and continue barking it shoulf held keep the rats cats away
Mr house in VGC
Easy with the bullshit

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Okhuadams(m): 2:11am
Omoawoke:
She didn’t mean any harm, she’s just lazy and dirty.
She used the mug to urinate and emptied it in the sink and washed it.

But seriously, third world countries are a disaster to humanity. Humanity does not deserve poverty as poverty causes oppression and human rights to be trampled upon.
I imagine who you go be for US/UK/Canada to hire a full time house maid. And if you can afford one, she will be well paid and will know her rights. You can’t oppress anybody cheaply like that no matter who you be. She’s your staff and if she does something wrong, the best is to call police to settle matter not harassing her. I hope Africa will work someday and poverty and illiteracy will end
with all this long lecture does it justify her wickedness
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Okhuadams(m): 2:13am
ElevationD:

That was definitely an act of laziness or dirtiness. If that was her own mug, would she urinate in it, wash it and keep it as if nothing was wrong? Why not take her bath in the kitchen or poo inside the mug. She definitely knew what she was doing and thought that she could get away with that irresponsible act.

Thank God for CCTV. It has saved many families from the evil intentions of too many so called housemaids.

I do not understand Hausa language, but the image was enough to form my opinion that the girl was purely wicked with such act.

Did you not notice that the cup was not washed with soap? She simply rinsed with water and place on the table. She deserved to be first of all beaten and then returned to wherever she was brought from.

That’s how I had one in my house, a young man. One Sunday, I was in the living room alone, watching Arsenal. Everyone in the house were sleeping. He came out to tell me that he saw ants inside the water dispenser. I had just taken some water from the same water dispenser. I asked him how and he could not explain. We checked it. No ants. The next day I return am to him papa without delay. Such wizard would cause harm in the house. He was already damaging everything that he saw one by one, phones, door keys, electrical appliances.

For your information, it is the same behavior worldwide, with many evil housemaids or care givers. Housemaids know their rights and yet perpetrate evil expecting to get away with it. Have you not seen or heard of housemaids in Europe and USA killing their bosses or children? Have you not seen those hired to tend to old people systematically giving them poison to kill them, after getting them to sign off their will to them?

Let’s pray not to accommodate such evil minded people around us. It was urinating in the cup that day. She would have gone stage by stage until maybe one day kill the host, after claiming maltreatment.
the guy you mentioned doesn't know what he is saying the maid is wicked
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Starz825(m): 2:42am
danvon:
Knowing this gender i'm curious to see how she treated the maid...

The fact that she planted a hidden camera in her kitchen proves she doesn't trust the maid, she didn't trust the maid because she expects the maid to do something bad, she expects the maid to do something bad because...
Wetin this one dey talk... grin
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by ElevationD: 4:58am
komzy589:

If a house maid is worth their actual pay here in Africa, you will not be able to afford one, so shut up.

Ode. What do you know?
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Konquest: 5:09am
DatoDatuk:
CCTV captures moment maid urinated in her madam’s mug in the kitchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51RmrWDArlo

According to the madam, the housemaid has a room that is ensuite but yet decided to urinate inside the kitchen using her mug. She also mentioned that she pays the maid more money than she is supposed to pay her.

Damn! Why did this housemaid pee in her employer's mug when she has a bathroom of her own where she could have peed. She was fortunate to her been given a job by a rich woman and yet she blew the opportunity up ONLY to start begging and calling on God. Who does that?

Thanks to CCTV cameras that have helped to unravel a lot of stealing, misdemeanors, and murder cases in homes and public places over the years.

I once watched several videos showing hidden CCTV images of how males and females in the United States were caught doing things when they thought NO one was looking... From the two employees who were having quick sex romps in the store, to the male restaurant staff who brought out his p*nis to pee in the restaurant kitchen sink, to the White girl working at a fast food outlet who picked up with her bare hands a large piece of dough she was kneading (that had fallen on the kitchen floor) and continued kneading it, and much more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Receives Women Affairs Minister, Reveals Progress On Osinachi’s Case / Pic: 19yr Old Girl Got Her Breast Removed & Killed By B.F & Dumped In Pit Toilet / 14-Year-Old Female Kidnapper Arrested In Katsina

Viewing this topic: Giftexx, decharlic(m), etunoman76(m), Djsmarter, Publo(m), dangle, koresh, nusirat(m), Juliearth(f), akpunda86, kendrick9(m), Soulifting, kolemark22(m), Blackmantins72, SacredRuler3, ICTNEWS, ayjay45(m), femarse and 56 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.