Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) (14904 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by DatoDatuk: 1:19am On Jul 07
CCTV captures moment maid urinated in her madam’s mug in the kitchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51RmrWDArlo

According to the madam, the housemaid has a room that is ensuite but yet decided to urinate inside the kitchen using her mug. She also mentioned that she pays the maid more money than she is supposed to pay her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Darlingjay1: 1:28am On Jul 07
Well done 👍
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 2:33am On Jul 07
She didn’t mean any harm, she’s just lazy and dirty.
She used the mug to urinate and emptied it in the sink and washed it.

But seriously, third world countries are a disaster to humanity. Humanity does not deserve poverty as poverty causes oppression and human rights to be trampled upon.
I imagine who you go be for US/UK/Canada to hire a full time house maid. And if you can afford one, she will be well paid and will know her rights. You can’t oppress anybody cheaply like that no matter who you be. She’s your staff and if she does something wrong, the best is to call police to settle matter not harassing her. I hope Africa will work someday and poverty and illiteracy will end

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by BeyondCertainty: 2:47am On Jul 07
The maid is just a bush girl, period.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Kwaramustgoodag: 4:48am On Jul 07
Very dirty maid.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by ElevationD: 5:44am On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

But seriously, third world countries are a disaster to humanity. Humanity does not deserve poverty as poverty causes oppression and human rights to be trampled upon.
I imagine who you go be for US/UK/Canada to hire a full time house maid. And if you can afford one, she will be well paid and will know her rights. You can’t oppress anybody cheaply like that no matter who you be. She’s your staff and if she does something wrong, the best is to call police to settle matter not harassing her. I hope Africa will work someday and poverty and illiteracy will end

That was definitely an act of laziness or dirtiness. If that was her own mug, would she urinate in it, wash it and keep it as if nothing was wrong? Why not take her bath in the kitchen or poo inside the mug. She definitely knew what she was doing and thought that she could get away with that irresponsible act.

Thank God for CCTV. It has saved many families from the evil intentions of too many so called housemaids.

I do not understand Hausa language, but the image was enough to form my opinion that the girl was purely wicked with such act.

Did you not notice that the cup was not washed with soap? She simply rinsed with water and place on the table. She deserved to be first of all beaten and then returned to wherever she was brought from.

That’s how I had one in my house, a young man. One Sunday, I was in the living room alone, watching Arsenal. Everyone in the house were sleeping. He came out to tell me that he saw ants inside the water dispenser. I had just taken some water from the same water dispenser. I asked him how and he could not explain. We checked it. No ants. The next day I return am to him papa without delay. Such wizard would cause harm in the house. He was already damaging everything that he saw one by one, phones, door keys, electrical appliances.

For your information, it is the same behavior worldwide, with many evil housemaids or care givers. Housemaids know their rights and yet perpetrate evil expecting to get away with it. Have you not seen or heard of housemaids in Europe and USA killing their bosses or children? Have you not seen those hired to tend to old people systematically giving them poison to kill them, after getting them to sign off their will to them?

Let’s pray not to accommodate such evil minded people around us. It was urinating in the cup that day. She would have gone stage by stage until maybe one day kill the host, after claiming maltreatment.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by PointZerom: 6:01am On Jul 07
The worst people to keep in your home are strangers called maids.
You can never satisfy them, even if you punish her together with your own children, she'll view her own punishment as hatred and wickedness towards her.

The moment you finally sent her home, you'll be shocked what she'll tell people that you did to her including raping or trying to rape her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Igbofirstfarmer: 6:12am On Jul 07
disgusting

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by igborilla: 7:28am On Jul 07
Anything maid, i wash my hand

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Zonefree(m): 7:53am On Jul 07
The F gender is naturally wicked, that's how God created them.

8 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by danvon(m): 8:24am On Jul 07
Knowing this gender i'm curious to see how she treated the maid...

The fact that she planted a hidden camera in her kitchen proves she doesn't trust the maid, she didn't trust the maid because she expects the maid to do something bad, she expects the maid to do something bad because...

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by CyrusVI: 8:29am On Jul 07
Women are capable of any vices
I get shocked anymore but astonished anytime I see them dig a new low/hole

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by jordyspices: 9:06am On Jul 07
Pure and undiluted wickedness tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Ensa777(f): 9:31am On Jul 07
See her hijab,see her calling Allah several times but ná evil full her heart.

That's how one kept giving her madams kids finger batteries to suck as punishment and the woman kept treating kidney infections on her kids until CCTVs were installed.

The last day I sent mine away was the last time we stopped experiencing unexplained incidents.
Where the strength of my kids and I can't carry us,we leave the work for another day E no dey ever finish.

13 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 9:32am On Jul 07
ElevationD:

That was definitely an act of laziness or dirtiness. If that was her own mug, would she urinate in it, wash it and keep it as if nothing was wrong? Why not take her bath in the kitchen or poo inside the mug. She definitely knew what she was doing and thought that she could get away with that irresponsible act.

Thank God for CCTV. It has saved many families from the evil intentions of too many so called housemaids.

I do not understand Hausa language, but the image was enough to form my opinion that the girl was purely wicked with such act.

Did you not notice that the cup was not washed with soap? She simply rinsed with water and place on the table. She deserved to be first of all beaten and then returned to wherever she was brought from.

That’s how I had one in my house, a young man. One Sunday, I was in the living room alone, watching Arsenal. Everyone in the house were sleeping. He came out to tell me that he saw ants inside the water dispenser. I had just taken some water from the same water dispenser. I asked him how and he could not explain. We checked it. No ants. The next day I return am to him papa without delay. Such wizard would cause harm in the house. He was already damaging everything that he saw one by one, phones, door keys, electrical appliances.

For your information, it is the same behavior worldwide, with many evil housemaids or care givers. Housemaids know their rights and yet perpetrate evil expecting to get away with it. Have you not seen or heard of housemaids in Europe and USA killing their bosses or children? Have you not seen those hired to tend to old people systematically giving them poison to kill them, after getting them to sign off their will to them?

Let’s pray not to accommodate such evil minded people around us. It was urinating in the cup that day. She would have gone stage by stage until maybe one day kill the host, after claiming maltreatment.

You did not read my comment well.

But na your type go humble pass when they cross Naija, you think to afford a full time maid outside the country na beans? And you think it’s a lawless country like Nigeria where you take laws into your hands and go scot free. You want beat maid? Prison and criminal record dey hungry you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by ElevationD: 12:51pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

You did not read my comment well.

But na your type go humble pass when they cross Naija, you think to afford a full time maid outside the country na beans? And you think it’s a lawless country like Nigeria where you take laws into your hands and go scot free. You want beat maid? Prison and criminal record dey hungry you

Have you ever hired a maid?
I have hired several maids. I know how it works. I have also lived in Europe and I know how it works.

Is it lawful for your maid to poison you, or attempt to poison you, in your so called lawful country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by COOL10(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07
Women undecided undecided
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Not everywhere in Africa is Nigeria Mr. You can't paint the whole continent with the same brush. That you abuse and underpay your house help in Nigeria that doesn't mean other Africans do the same. Stop trying to project your evil treatments of your workers on the rest of the continent. We all see how Nigerian maids are treated and it's foreign to some of us.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 1:46pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

Not everywhere in Africa is Nigeria Mr. You can't paint the whole continent with the same brush. That you abuse and underpay your house help in Nigeria that doesn't mean other Africans do the same. Stop trying to project your evil treatments of your workers on the rest of the continent. We all see how Nigerian maids are treated and it's foreign to some of us.
Yeah..Do you know Nigeria has the highest incidents of slavery in Africa?

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 1:53pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
Yeah..Do you know Nigeria has the highest incidents of slavery in Africa?

Ofcourse....and that's why they call every African slave....they're projecting their lived experiences on every African. Sad grin

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 1:55pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

Ofcourse....and that's why they call every African slave....they're projecting their lived experiences on every African. Sad grin
You treat others like slaves, your own people even and you practice tribalism of the worst kind against your people..but it's the so-called "xenophobia" from SA you're concerned about

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Melagros(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07
COMRADES are speechless at this weird news

It's like Some poor people will remain poor for the rest of their live because of their wickedness

How can one dare think of such an evil?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 2:43pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

When you leave the shores of Africa, you will realize that as long as you are a black person most especially one with African accent, you are categorized as all the same.
They don’t give a shit which individual countries you identify with, you are black and that’s the only thing they care about.
And yes, the black people are still the most backward and have the colonial mentality. Probably you are South African, the xenophobic bastardds who hate their fellow blacks, so you think you are better? And probably you still carry the colonial master religion for head more than the people that used it to colonize you.
So madam shut up, you and your people aren’t better. Xenophobia is same crime against humanity

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 2:45pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
You treat others like slaves, your own people even and you practice tribalism of the worst kind against your people..but it's the so-called "xenophobia" from SA you're concerned about

You mumu small, dem talk say you people mumu and it’s no joke… you can’t identify a friendly fire

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Exousiang01(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07
danvon:
Knowing this gender i'm curious to see how she treated the maid...

The fact that she planted a hidden camera in her kitchen proves she doesn't trust the maid, she didn't trust the maid because she expects the maid to do something bad, she expects the maid to do something bad because...

You ignorant and dumb people I dont understand how you use your brains. A CCTV camera is now a hidden camera? You dont know that in this day and age you are supposed to be able monitor your home from any part of the world?

You are probably one of those cooking outside with firewood.
I dont understand how someone in 2024 would be saying what you are saying. You had better leave that cave of yours the world has left you behind

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 3:02pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

When you leave the shores of Africa, you will realize that as long as you are a black person most especially one with African accent, you are categorized as all the same.
They don’t give a shit which individual countries you identify with, you are black and that’s the only thing they care about.
And yes, the black people are still the most backward and have the colonial mentality. Probably you are South African, the xenophobic bastardds who hate their fellow blacks, so you think you are better? And probably you still carry the colonial master religion for head more than the people that used it to colonize you.
So madam shut up, you and your people aren’t better. Xenophobia is same crime against humanity

LMFAO. You're all over the place...signs of irrationality and lack of mental capacity to debate like a person who knows his right from left.

You're trying very hard to mixup issues as deflection from your earlier points grin....you were talking about the treatment of workers in Africa vs the West, now you're on immigration and colonial history? grin grin. Last time I checked the people you worship don't want mass migration into their countries either grin.

No, in SA , Namibia,Botswana and other SADC countries we don't maltreat our maids the way you do grin. No madams beat up their maids because they can,and if such would happen there are strong institutions to make sure the culprit is brought to justice and the victim compensated and placed in safety. In your Nigeria 10 year old kids are turned into house helps and get tortured by grown arse people in the full view of your communities, that's why you think that's how "Africa "is like grin. That's not an African mentality problem it's a Nigerian societal problem.

And as for payment, SA maids are required by law to be paid on time their minimum wage and ofcourse they are not underage. This is why you went all over the place changing the topic from colonialism to xenophobia grin grin. You can't counter the above ....stick to the topic at hand abeg or open another topic to rant about other forms of discrimination that exist in the world grin. This one is a about house maids cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 3:09pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. You're all over the place...signs of irrationality and lack of mental capacity to debate like a person who knows his right from left.

You're trying very hard to mixup issues deflection from your earlier points grin....you were talking about the treatment of workers in Africa vs the West, now you're on immigration and colonial history? grin grin. Last time I checked the people you worship don't want mass migration into their countries either grin.

No, in SA , Namibia,Botswana and other SADC countries we don't maltreat our maids the way you do grin. No madams beat up their maids because they can,and if such would happen there are strong institutions to make sure the culprit is brought to justice and the victim compensated and placed in safety. In your Nigeria 10 year old kids are turned into house helps and get tortured by grown arse people in the full view of your communities, that's why you think that's how "Africa "is like grin. That's not an African mentality problem it's a Nigerian societal problem.

And as for payment, SA maids are required by law to be paid on time their minimum wage and ofcourse they are not underage. This is why you went all over the place changing the topic from colonialism to xenophobia grin grin. You can't counter the above .

Your IQ is so minute.
Did you read what I wrote or your brain could not comprehend it? Please in all you do, make sure you marry a very intelligent guy so your kids won’t end up with bad genetics that make them dullards.

I addressed everything you said, and pointed the fact that your country isn’t better and you fight your fellow blacks. Black on black violence right in Africa, how are you different because you commit same crime against humanity.
You are black and outside Africa, no one gives a fvk which country you come from, you are like any other African.
And please, it’s no news that Nigerians are far more successful than black South Africans. We don’t even regard you people as sensible people. Losers, envious and bitter lazy ass people that hide under the success of the whites in SA.
Take away whites from SA and SA is worse than Somalia

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 3:14pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Your IQ is so minute.
Did you read what I wrote or your brain could not comprehend it? Please in all you do, make sure you marry a very intelligent guy so your kids won’t end up with bad genetics that make them dullards.

I addressed everything you said, and pointed the fact that your country isn’t better and you fight your fellow blacks. Black on black violence right in Africa, how are you different because you commit same crime against humanity.
You are black and outside Africa, no one gives a fvk which country you come from, you are like any other African.
And please, it’s no news that Nigerians are far more successful than black South Africans. We don’t even regard you people as sensible people. Losers, envious and bitter lazy ass people that hide under the success of the whites in SA.
The way you Nigerians are so obsessed with white people is stuff of legends

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 3:18pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
The way you Nigerians are so obsessed with white people is stuff of legends

The richest provinces in South Africa is the provinces having the highest percentage of whites

The poorest provinces in South Africa is the provinces with the highest percentage of black South Africans

Is that not a direct correlation and explains the fact that black South Africans are a disgrace to the black race

Do you want to argue this fact?

8 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 3:24pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Your IQ is so minute.

LMFAO. You're proving to be more irrational than I thought grin....why all this anger? grin

Here are the points raised by you:

1. The issue of paying your workers peanuts
2. The bad treatment of workers
3. How maids are viewed as mere slaves

The above are not "African "problems but Nigerian problems. That's what you're running away from hiding behind vices in SA that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. If I was mad as you I'd be talking about race attacks by whites in their countries and their other vices but I wont give you the space to deflect and escape the points above grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 3:26pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

The richest provinces in South Africa is the provinces having the highest percentage of whites

The poorest provinces in South Africa is the provinces with the highest percentage of black South Africans

Is that not a direct correlation and explains the fact that black South Africans are a disgrace to the black race

LMFAO. Which Province is the richest in South Africa? grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 3:28pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

LOL! don't project your white worship and inferiority complex onto me with cooked stats coon

The richest province in South Africa is Gauteng, which is overwhelmingly black, wihich has Johannesburg, the richest city in Africa...
Johannesburg also has the most black US dollar millionaires in Africa after the US and Brazil..try another angle..The white-worship one is mad tired

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 1 Person In Osun, Kidnap Chinese Expatriate In Ekiti / Soldiers Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Bayelsa, Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Rivers / Bandits Kidnap 17 Family Members In Udawa Chikun, Kaduna

Viewing this topic: judinho07(m), uniqueedi(m), abaaynla(m), Thabothabo101, Sambab(m), kitchen(m), yinks008, Ololanla, Pilokwe(m), Vicana, dagred(m), Beewhy01(m), kenrisma535(m), hoodboy(m), Nochiriemmanuel, REALretep(m), chally02(m), omooyebamiji(m), danniyal(m), datola, kingbru(m), EnkayDezign, RapistOnBail, fineberry(m), peculiar2233, Farfalla(f), cardoctor(m), keymatt(m), Riscawendy(f), LOSKYXANDER, ireonGee(m), sniperwolf(m), BigNija, Leemzyy(f), SoniaJames(f), parcydrix(m), Royem, Ishiewo, dragunov and 104 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.