Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) (38474 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by danvon(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07
Exousiang01:

You ignorant and dumb people I dont understand how you use your brains. A CCTV camera is now a hidden camera? You dont know that in this day and age you are supposed to be able monitor your home from any part of the world?

You are probably one of those cooking outside with firewood.
I dont understand how someone in 2024 would be saying what you are saying. You had better leave that cave of yours the world has left you behind

If you don't trust somebody don't employ them or at least don't put them in charge of sensitive areas like your food.

If you employ them and you wish to monitor them, inform them that a camera is watching them and everything they do, that would ensure their good behavior.

It's a hidden camera, the fact that she didn't know it was there confirms it.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

and all round academic success. You are even here on a Nigerian forum to cast your pains and envy.

Guy do you realize that your leader attended a school before the school was established?

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 6:15pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Those were certainly your opinions, that’s why I didn’t read.

So tell me, what makes you pour spit everywhere over SA, even when the thread is totally unrelated to SA?

Are you feeling like an American passport holder grin

LMFAO. Again projecting your inferiority complex on us grin.

I am a proud SA passport holder and I have no need to be called any damn thing else but a SA. Even popular SA like Trevor Noah who could get American citizenship easily would never degrade the name of our country by hiding behind someone else's identity. We are proud of our heritage and identity . I know that's alien to you though grin. You will never have any pride in your own passport you need a white man's passport to finally beat your chest as a proud black man grin grin. Such a shame. And the funny part is that even when you get those foreign passports , the citizens in those countries never even embrace you as their real citizen, you're just another parasite from a useless African country grin grin grin. You can never escape your true identity grin. Once they see the original place of birth in that passport ....they know you're an impostor and treat you accordingly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 6:17pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Again projecting your inferiority complex on us grin.

I am a proud SA passport holder and I have no need to be called any damn thing else but a SA. Even popular SA like Trevor Noah who could get American citizenship easily would never degrade the name of our country by hiding behind someone else's identity. We are proud of our heritage and identity . I know that's alien to you though grin. You will never have any pride in your own passport you need a white man's passport to finally beat your chest as a proud black man grin grin. Such a shame. And the funny part is that even when you get those foreign passports , the citizens in those countries never even embrace you as their real citizen, you're just another parasite from a useless African country grin grin grin. You can never escape your true identity grin. Once they see the original place of birth in that passport ....they know you're an impostor and treat you accordingly grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
grin grin grin grin

LMFAO. Notice how he thinks that one can't have pride in their own identities unless they're in some Western nation grin grin. Basically we should all be spending our life savings like them to buy up new identities like some creepy slaves looking up to massa to name them or give them a proper and suitable name grin grin. God!!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Kaczynski: 6:23pm On Jul 07
1Sharon:

Stop having strangers in your house, you people won't hear. What do you even need maids for when everything these days is almost automated?

Wetin you wan automate
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 6:24pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Notice how he thinks that one can't have pride in their own identities unless they're in some Western nation grin grin. Basically we should all be spending our life savings like them to buy up new identities like some creepy slaves looking up to massa to name them or give them a proper and suitable name grin grin. God!!
That's why they come and brag to us that they "travel" Little do they know we're not infatuated with white man's Europe like they are

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by JaceBlaze: 7:01pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

No country pains them like South Africa i swear grin . That's why there's a crisis of heart attacks when they play against us in an ordinary soccer game grin grin. This is when we are chilling having drinks whilst hoping for a win but if if we lose , we move the fck on but they will be all over social media ranting and raving like mad dogs grin. South Africa gets to them in ways I don't even understand grin

They even took our elections more serious than their own.Came in here all angry about us not voting EFF😏

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07
JaceBlaze:

They even took our elections more serious than their own.Came in here all angry about us not voting EFF😏

Do you blame them though, if you were living in that shythole wouldn't you prefer for all boarders to be opened so that you can find an escape route out of the hellish country? grin grin. Malema speaks their language: chaos and destruction. That's why he's loved in useless countries but has no fans in countries trying their best to be better. grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by JohnOkolo: 8:16pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:
She didn’t mean any harm, she’s just lazy and dirty.
She used the mug to urinate and emptied it in the sink and washed it.

But seriously, third world countries are a disaster to humanity. Humanity does not deserve poverty as poverty causes oppression and human rights to be trampled upon.
I imagine who you go be for US/UK/Canada to hire a full time house maid. And if you can afford one, she will be well paid and will know her rights. You can’t oppress anybody cheaply like that no matter who you be. She’s your staff and if she does something wrong, the best is to call police to settle matter not harassing her. I hope Africa will work someday and poverty and illiteracy will end

How was she oppressed, and the comparison of Nigeria to US and UK is just stupid. Even in the US people get the services of renowned chef and home servants.

This is not poverty but wickedness and most poor and lazy people act this way.

Giving excuses where there suppose to be none is a sign of low brain development
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:19pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
That's why they come and brag to us that they "travel" Little do they know we're not infatuated with white man's Europe like they are

LMFAO. That's always funny to listen to. Like any sane SA would sell Assets they worked hard to acquire only to go and live the same life she lived in SA in Europe or even worse be on some minimum wage job like nyash-wiping shocked angry. Like seriously, I don't know what they think Europe is...some sort of heaven or trouble-free place ? grin grin. Have you seen how some even kiss the ground once they land at the airports making a spectacle of themselves. Nauseating. That's what they think all black people feel like , that we need to escape to go and worship the ground those indebted Europeans walk on. *spits*.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Exousiang01(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07
danvon:

If you don't trust somebody don't employ them or at least don't put them in charge of sensitive areas like your food.

If you employ them and you wish to monitor them, inform them that a camera is watching them and everything they do, that would ensure their good behavior.

It's a hidden camera, the fact that she didn't know it was there confirms it.

You are still calling it a hidden camera. This shows that you are definitely living in one village somewhere..... its a fvcking CCTV camera. Its not a hidden camera, get it into your head and stop displaying your ignorance and serious lack of exposure.

Get your self some knowledge on these basic things before you go to a public space to start embarrassing yourself....

You are probably the most uncivilized and ignorant person I have come across in two years.

FYI in civilized world that the rest of us live in, people have cameras for security reasons. ..
I dont know the cave you live in
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by JaceBlaze: 10:53pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

Do you blame them though, if you were living in that shythole wouldn't you prefer for all boarders to be opened so that you can find an escape route out of the hellish country? grin grin. Malema speaks their language: chaos and destruction. That's why he's loved in useless countries but has no fans in countries trying their best to be better. grin grin.

Oh yes yes! shocked

Now that you said it I just realised something - no one in well organised African countries thinks nothing of Malema and his 9% party,Rwanda,Namibia,Botswana and Kenya for instance.But hey! These failed,frustrated West African cesspits are still pissed lol..well good thing is there is nothing they can do about it.They need to focus on their Tinubulation as we will focus our on big nose Ramaphosa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Jul 08
And people are having multiple of the these domestic staff at once. Exposing yourself and family to more and more danger.

There’s nothing worse than keeping someone who wishes they had what you have close to you. They can kill you even if it means they stop benefiting from you. As long as they get to see you stop thriving. Awful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by tonididdy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08
grin
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Segzy19: 9:31pm On Jul 08
Prolly she was mean to the maid and the maid found a way of payback
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Adakintroy: 9:37pm On Jul 08
Payback.

She has been doing it. Most madam bitches. It's reciprocal. I can't get you but I will get you. .
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by GloriousGbola: 9:41pm On Jul 08
what the maid did is a deliberate and conscious act of malice.
who knows what other acts of malice she has engaged in.

this one can open the door for robbers to come into the house

we have read different stories of maids or drivers with inflated sense of entitlement or malice towards their ogas
i think one driver killed his oga and wife the other day

in the end , it is better you just find a way to handle the house chores by yourself

there is way too much risk.

all you need to do is imagine a person with the mentality of some of the damaged human beings we have on this platform as a maid.

someone like that will be seething with rage and bitterness and desperate to inflict some of the misery in their lives on you.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Emily244: 9:41pm On Jul 08
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. You're proving to be more irrational than I thought grin....why all this anger? grin

Here are the points raised by you:

1. The issue of paying your workers peanuts
2. The bad treatment of workers
3. How maids are viewed as mere slaves

The above are not "African "problems but Nigerian problems. That's what you're running away from hiding behind vices in SA that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. If I was mad as you I'd be talking about race attacks by whites in their countries and their other vices but I wont give you the space to deflect and escape the points above grin
sis I agree with you 💯 am from Nigeria we Nigeria's more especially women maltreat their maid so badly , cause they feel no body will come for them or they don't have say cause they come from a poor back ground
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by richie240: 9:45pm On Jul 08
DatoDatuk:
CCTV captures moment maid urinated in her madam’s mug in the kitchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51RmrWDArlo

According to the madam, the housemaid has a room that is ensuite but yet decided to urinate inside the kitchen using her mug. She also mentioned that she pays the maid more money than she is supposed to pay her.

A wiseman once said, "the only time a woman's tears are genuine is when she's alone".
Women??
cool
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by budget104: 9:47pm On Jul 08
ElevationD:

That was definitely an act of laziness or dirtiness. If that was her own mug, would she urinate in it, wash it and keep it as if nothing was wrong? Why not take her bath in the kitchen or poo inside the mug. She definitely knew what she was doing and thought that she could get away with that irresponsible act.

Thank God for CCTV. It has saved many families from the evil intentions of too many so called housemaids.

I do not understand Hausa language, but the image was enough to form my opinion that the girl was purely wicked with such act.

Did you not notice that the cup was not washed with soap? She simply rinsed with water and place on the table. She deserved to be first of all beaten and then returned to wherever she was brought from.

That’s how I had one in my house, a young man. One Sunday, I was in the living room alone, watching Arsenal. Everyone in the house were sleeping. He came out to tell me that he saw ants inside the water dispenser. I had just taken some water from the same water dispenser. I asked him how and he could not explain. We checked it. No ants. The next day I return am to him papa without delay. Such wizard would cause harm in the house. He was already damaging everything that he saw one by one, phones, door keys, electrical appliances.

For your information, it is the same behavior worldwide, with many evil housemaids or care givers. Housemaids know their rights and yet perpetrate evil expecting to get away with it. Have you not seen or heard of housemaids in Europe and USA killing their bosses or children? Have you not seen those hired to tend to old people systematically giving them poison to kill them, after getting them to sign off their will to them?

Let’s pray not to accommodate such evil minded people around us. It was urinating in the cup that day. She would have gone stage by stage until maybe one day kill the host, after claiming maltreatment.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Cajal(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08
Omoawoke:
She didn’t mean any harm, she’s just lazy and dirty.
She used the mug to urinate and emptied it in the sink and washed it.

But seriously, third world countries are a disaster to humanity. Humanity does not deserve poverty as poverty causes oppression and human rights to be trampled upon.
I imagine who you go be for US/UK/Canada to hire a full time house maid. And if you can afford one, she will be well paid and will know her rights. You can’t oppress anybody cheaply like that no matter who you be. She’s your staff and if she does something wrong, the best is to call police to settle matter not harassing her. I hope Africa will work someday and poverty and illiteracy will end
O boy u are right ooo
My first experience in Europe... Salzburg
It was then I know we are doomed in Nigeria
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by lesson44: 9:57pm On Jul 08
I am not trying to make excuses for her actions. But when you treat people like they are subhuman, they are going to act as one. I don’t understand why people would be mean to people that has access to their kitchen and in most cases help taken care of their kids.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by NwokoloOwa: 10:00pm On Jul 08
They should leave the maid alone.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by BABANGBALI: 10:03pm On Jul 08
Urine well deserved. The madam sounds like a very wicked woman like Leemzyy
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by BABANGBALI: 10:04pm On Jul 08
NwokoloOwa:
They should leave the maid alone.
as far as I'm concerned she didn't did anything
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Leemzyy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 08
BABANGBALI:
Urine well deserved. The madam sounds like a very wicked woman like Leemzyy
Hhm so you love me 2 this extent huh?
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by komzy589(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08
ElevationD:

That was definitely an act of laziness or dirtiness. If that was her own mug, would she urinate in it, wash it and keep it as if nothing was wrong? Why not take her bath in the kitchen or poo inside the mug. She definitely knew what she was doing and thought that she could get away with that irresponsible act.

Thank God for CCTV. It has saved many families from the evil intentions of too many so called housemaids.

I do not understand Hausa language, but the image was enough to form my opinion that the girl was purely wicked with such act.

Did you not notice that the cup was not washed with soap? She simply rinsed with water and place on the table. She deserved to be first of all beaten and then returned to wherever she was brought from.

That’s how I had one in my house, a young man. One Sunday, I was in the living room alone, watching Arsenal. Everyone in the house were sleeping. He came out to tell me that he saw ants inside the water dispenser. I had just taken some water from the same water dispenser. I asked him how and he could not explain. We checked it. No ants. The next day I return am to him papa without delay. Such wizard would cause harm in the house. He was already damaging everything that he saw one by one, phones, door keys, electrical appliances.

For your information, it is the same behavior worldwide, with many evil housemaids or care givers. Housemaids know their rights and yet perpetrate evil expecting to get away with it. Have you not seen or heard of housemaids in Europe and USA killing their bosses or children? Have you not seen those hired to tend to old people systematically giving them poison to kill them, after getting them to sign off their will to them?

Let’s pray not to accommodate such evil minded people around us. It was urinating in the cup that day. She would have gone stage by stage until maybe one day kill the host, after claiming maltreatment.
If a house maid is worth their actual pay here in Africa, you will not be able to afford one, so shut up.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Jamie248: 10:13pm On Jul 08
DatoDatuk:
CCTV captures moment maid urinated in her madam’s mug in the kitchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51RmrWDArlo

According to the madam, the housemaid has a room that is ensuite but yet decided to urinate inside the kitchen using her mug. She also mentioned that she pays the maid more money than she is supposed to pay her.

danvon:
Knowing this gender i'm curious to see how she treated the maid...

The fact that she planted a hidden camera in her kitchen proves she doesn't trust the maid, she didn't trust the maid because she expects the maid to do something bad, she expects the maid to do something bad because...

You're right bro, that's not about money, it's a power play

Obviously the boss lady talks to her rudely and that's the maid's way of boosting her own self-esteem back to the desired level...we need to learn how to treat even lower-class people with courtesy int his country. No one actually enjoys being belittled no matter how much you pay them for the privilege
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Leemzyy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 08
tonididdy:
“Some” Yoruba people esp Yoruba Muslims are the dirtiest humans on earth INFACT without micibg words, they are pigs!
Your life is this useless? get a job already and be a human being not an animal disguse in human

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by komzy589(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08
ElevationD:

Have you ever hired a maid?
I have hired several maids. I know how it works. I have also lived in Europe and I know how it works.

Is it lawful for your maid to poison you, or attempt to poison you, in your so called lawful country?
You have lived in Europe and you’re talking about beating someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.