Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) (39193 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:20pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Xenophobia is what again please ?
Surprised this is coming from a country whose name is synonymous to Xenophobia
Your don't wanna know what yours is synonymous with..ask yourself why no one goest here for vacation grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:22pm On Jul 07
[quote author=Lionessza6 post=130840872]

And that you mentioned can happen outside of Africa, and there are also places in Africa where such does not happen .This is the point that panied you the most, that other Africans don't treat their workers like that grin[/quote} There you have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 4:24pm On Jul 07
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The bolded below 👇

Yeap, saying the same thing, she will know her rights and you can’t abuse maids anyhow.
Do you know how people abuse maids in Nigeria.? Beat them up, give them punishments, or send them packing in the middle of nowhere just as someone mentioned in the first page. If a maid does something wrong, call police and police will handle it in a civil way.
In Nigeria, people even use police to lock up their errand boys and house maids unjustly
And again, getting a maid in western countries is hourly wage and there’s job specification. To get someone to work full time for you 24/7 doing all manners of work and errands shows you must be a really big shot.
People even have personal drivers in Nigeria. Tell me how many people have personal drivers in western countries? Who you be? You must be really big
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 4:26pm On Jul 07
[quote author=KingCold post=130840946][/quote]

We agree, and we are saying you aren’t any better but a normal black person who is suffering same fate.

I don’t know of others, but I believe I share same sentiments with a whole lot of people out there… but get it into you head, I don’t regard black South Africans as sensible people. When I hear black South Africans, what’ comes to my mind is HiV, criminals and lazy ass envious people

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 4:27pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Xenophobia is what again please ?
Surprised this is coming from a country whose name is synonymous to Xenophobia

Definitely not slavery of our own people....that's on you grin. If someone doesn't want you in their house, do you force yourself on them?if so then you should shoulder the consequences of your actions . Every man has a nation , and it's each one of us has a duty to make sure we serve and our nations serve us. If yours is inadequate for you, you should do the needful. grin

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 4:28pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
Your don't wanna know what yours is synonymous with..ask yourself why no one goest here for vacation grin grin grin grin

So people go to South Africa for vacations? I know people go to Kenya and other interesting places in Africa. But SA, hustlers go there to hustle and make money. Thanks to the whites attracting investment over there.
But wetin I wan go find for SA, to even go there scares me because of the criminals there

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 4:30pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

Definitely not slavery of our own people....that's on you grin. If someone doesn't want you in their house, do you force yourself on them?if so then you should shoulder the consequences of your actions . Every man has a nation , and it's each one of us has a duty to make sure we serve and our nations serve us. If yours is inadequate for you, you should do the needful. grin

I have told you not to marry someone with same IQ as you are. Una go born problem, the child may find it hard to pass basic education. In all you do, please remember to find someone of high IQ to average yours to a manageable situation

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

So people go to South Africa for vacations? I know people go to Kenya and other interesting places in Africa. But SA, hustlers go there to hustle and make money. Thanks to the whites attracting investment over there.
But wetin I wan go find for SA, to even go there scares me because of the criminals there

LMFAO. Google the most visited African countries grin. Also countries in Africa that have more Europeans ,Asians and Afro-Americanns moving there grin. We understand how you feel though....its ok grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:33pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

We agree, and we are saying you aren’t any better but a normal black person who is suffering same fate.
I don’t know of others, but I believe I share same sentiments with a whole lot of people out there… but get it into you head, I don’t regard black South Africans as sensible people. When I hear black South Africans, what’ comes to my mind is HiV, criminals and lazy ass envious people
Dude.. if I'm from a country with a better infrastructure, literacy, education, water, and sanitation, healthcare, electricity, GDP per capita.. standard f living, you name it..you and I clearly not suffering the same fate...when last did you hear of a South African capsizing in boats en route to Europe? yours is a failed state my friend..and the fact you think we're somehow "jealous" of you is the height of delusion, same Nigerians still grappling with open defecation in 2024? puh..leese!

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 4:34pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

I have told you not to marry someone with same IQ as you are. Una go born problem, the child may find it hard to pass basic education. In all you do, please remember to find someone of high IQ to average yours to a manageable situation

LMFAO. Thanks for the advise and I'm glad that you know that enslaving your own people is not a norm in Africa, it's a common vice amongst your own people though and for generations . Stop projecting your slave culture on other Africans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:36pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Thanks to whites blah blah blah..whites, blah, blah, whiteman blah blah..

Boss, you are Nigerian, by now we expect you to sing praises of whites, unpaid....you're Africa's biggest coons afterall

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 4:37pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Google the most visited African countries grin. Also countries in Africa that have more Europeans ,Asians and Afro-Americanns moving there grin. We understand how you feel though....its ok grin grin

Here’s what Statista has to say

And I believe those visiting South Africa will never go to Limpopo and Eastern cape that have no white concentration

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:37pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

idiot..it's the government that creates conditions that make countries attractive to foreign investment grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Yeap, saying the same thing, she will know her rights and you can’t abuse maids anyhow.
Do you know how people abuse maids in Nigeria.? Beat them up, give them punishments, or send them packing in the middle of nowhere just as someone mentioned in the first page. If a maid does something wrong, call police and police will handle it in a civil way.
In Nigeria, people even use police to lock up their errand boys and house maids unjustly
And again, getting a maid in western countries is hourly wage and there’s job specification. To get someone to work full time for you 24/7 doing all manners of work and errands shows you must be a really big shot.
People even have personal drivers in Nigeria. Tell me how many people have personal drivers in western countries? Who you be? You must be really big

LMFAO. I'm glad you said Nigeria this time around and not "Africa ". My work here is done. That's all I came to thread to correct grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:38pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

And I believe those visiting South Africa will never go to Limpopo and Eastern cape that have no white concentration
Oh ignorance is something else hey..where do you think Safaris are located? Your toxic envy dwarfs logic

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:39pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. I'm glad you said Nigeria this time around and not "Africa ". My work here is done. That's all I came to threar to correct grin
our work is done, mam, let's leave this dumbo to bark alone cool

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:43pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

They are not only enslaving each other, they are made slaves by others as well.. Imagine being a Lybian slave, in the 21st century even

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 4:44pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
our work is done, mam, let's leave this dumbo to bark alone cool

grin you people see wetin pass your eyes today. Mumu couple are using shame to run away.
Limpopo hunger invested xenophobic criminals

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:47pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

grin you people see wetin pass your eyes today. Mumu couple are using shame to run away.
Limpopo hunger invested xenophobic criminals
At the end of the day, we both retreat to different countries...me to one of the world's most beautiful countries...you, Nigeria....Gold dealt you a heavy blow. i partially understand your frustration

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 4:49pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

LMFAO. We understand the anger bro grin

Read:

https://visiteasterncape.co.za/

https://www.getaway.co.za/destinations/limpopo/10-places-to-visit-in-limpopo/

Just a glimpse of the places fro the two provinces that attract European tourists including villages grin grin

https://visiteasterncape.co.za/things-to-do/attractions-activities/village-experiences/

Can they visit Nigerian villages ,not even your Dustbin cities but villages grin
Go through the sites and google search the images of village tourism in South Africa grin grin. Amd they don't get kidnapped by savages like boko boys grin

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:51pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. We understand the anger bro grin

Read:

https://visiteasterncape.co.za/

https://www.getaway.co.za/destinations/limpopo/10-places-to-visit-in-limpopo/

Just a glimpse of the places fro the two provinces that attract European tourists including villages grin grin

https://visiteasterncape.co.za/things-to-do/attractions-activities/village-experiences/

Can they visit Nigerian villages ,not even your Dustbin cities but villages grin
Go through the sites and google search the images of village tourism in South Africa grin grin. Amd they don't get kidnapped by savages like boko boys grin
Dude is so angry

have you ever noticed, that whenever South Africa is shown in a glowing light be on Youtbe, Twitter, Tik-Tok..or whichever media...the first people who come with negative comments 9/10 it's Nigerians? ever noticed that?

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 4:56pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
Dude is so angry

have you ever noticed, that whenever South Africa is shown in a glowing light be on Youtbe, Twitter, Tik-Tok..or whichever media...the first people who come with negative comments 9/10 it's Nigerians? ever noticed that?

No country pains them like South Africa i swear grin . That's why there's a crisis of heart attacks when they play against us in an ordinary soccer game grin grin. This is when we are chilling having drinks whilst hoping for a win but if if we lose , we move the fck on but they will be all over social media ranting and raving like mad dogs grin. South Africa gets to them in ways I don't even understand grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 4:57pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
At the end of the day, we both retreat to different countries...me to one of the world's most beautiful countries...you, Nigeria....Gold dealt you a heavy blow. i partially understand your frustration

Please who gave you the title of one of the world most beautiful country? Lmao

I wanted to ignore you totally but that part got me grin

And of course, Nigeria has its beautiful sides too. Enough beautiful places in Nigeria, on the other hand, SA has its Limpopo

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 4:59pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

South Africa is one of earth's most beautiful countries.. common knowledge my friend...or your envy won't allow you to admit it?

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 5:01pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

No country pains them like South Africa i swear grin . That's why there's a crisis of heart attacks when they play against us in an ordinary soccer game grin grin. This is when we are chilling having drinks whilst hoping for a win but if if we lose , we move the fck on but they will be all over social media ranting and raving like mad dogs grin. South Africa gets to them in ways I don't even understand grin

This king cold is trying his best to impress you and catch your attention. grin he is literally fighting for the moment of his life just to dm you later

Now you’ve caught my attention, seems you are looking for a Nigerian boyfriend, send me a dm and let’s take it over from there.

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 5:01pm On Jul 07
KingCold:
South Africa is one of earth's most beautiful countries.. common knowledge my friend...or envy won't allow you to admit it?

Please stop this joke my friend. Keep quiet and don’t say that again

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 5:04pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

And of course, Nigeria has its beautiful sides too. Enough beautiful places in Nigeria, on the other hand, SA has its Limpopo

LMFAO. Well the tourism numbers suggests that Limpopo has more tourism numbers than the gigantic shythole you call a city of excellence grin. Our "worst " is still better than your best grin grin grin grin grin

South Africa has been voted one of the most beautiful countries in the world on many occasions, make Google your friend grin. We know this information makes you feel like shyt....and it's no fault of yours grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 5:05pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

Please stop this joke my friend. Keep quiet and don’t say that again
wHY? Your jealousy can't take it? it is what it is....Cape Town alone, has been voted the most beautiful city in the world 7 consecutive times beating cities like Paris, London, etc

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Lionessza6(f): 5:06pm On Jul 07
Omoawoke:

This king cold is trying his best to impress you and catch your attention. grin he is literally fighting for the moment of his life just to dm you later

Now you’ve caught my attention, seems you are looking for a Nigerian boyfriend, send me a dm and let’s take it over from there.

LMFAO. I'll wait for his dm then, I don't do coons and covertous souls grin grin. Thanks for the generous offer though grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 5:06pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Well the tourism numbers suggests that Limpopo has more tourism numbers than the gigantic shythole you call a city of excellence grin. Our "worst " is still better than your best grin grin grin grin grin

South Africa has been voted one of the most beautiful countries in the world on many occasions, make Google your friend grin. We know this information makes you feel like shyt....and it's no fault of yours grin grin
He's so ignorant..but the mouth is so big! never a good combo

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Omoawoke: 5:07pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

Madam leave argument, you win! Do you want a Nigerian boyfriend. Fine boy Yoruba demon? It seems your obsession with Nigerians brought you here. I am the Nigerian dream man you’ve been looking for

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by KingCold: 5:07pm On Jul 07
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. I'll wait for his dm then, I don't do coons and covertous souls grin grin.
LMFAO..so it has shifted to Nigerian boyfriend, we take your women" stage? last throw of the dice grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.