Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) (38387 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Leemzyy(f): 2:37pm On Jul 09
Exousiang01:

Too late, now the stray dogs have my contact.
Its all good.
Would always block them
What abt you have mine instead?am having problem connecting
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by BENEAMATA: 2:51pm On Jul 09
This one cup ,or shall we say mug don full .
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Cromagnon: 5:04pm On Jul 09
ElevationD:

Have you ever hired a maid?
I have hired several maids. I know how it works. I have also lived in Europe and I know how it works.

Is it lawful for your maid to poison you, or attempt to poison you, in your so called lawful country?
So you're an experienced slave owner.
Why you no hire househelp and pay full wage
You de find cheap labor to exploit abi
May your children do maid work say amen
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by ElevationD: 5:12pm On Jul 09
Cromagnon:

So you're an experienced slave owner.
Why you no hire househelp and pay full wage
You de find cheap labor to exploit abi
May your children do maid work say amen

Very open to employ you and your entire family.
May you and your entire family become my slaves, providing me cheap labour. After serving me, me you all continue as slaves the rest of your lives everywhere you go.
Say a loud Amen.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Leemzyy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09
Exousiang01:

Too late, now the stray dogs have my contact. Its all good. Would always block them
(08137256011)This mine
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by RealityKings: 8:55pm On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
( 08137256011 )This mine

Can i use you as guarantee when I want to greet loan apps?
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Leemzyy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 09
RealityKings:

Can i use you as guarantee when I want to greet loan apps?
I pity you already
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by Tightpussy2024(f): 1:55am On Jul 10
GloriousGbola:
what the maid did is a deliberate and conscious act of malice.
who knows what other acts of malice she has engaged in.

this one can open the door for robbers to come into the house

we have read different stories of maids or drivers with inflated sense of entitlement or malice towards their ogas
i think one driver killed his oga and wife the other day

in the end , it is better you just find a way to handle the house chores by yourself

there is way too much risk.

all you need to do is imagine a person with the mentality of some of the damaged human beings we have on this platform as a maid.

someone like that will be seething with rage and bitterness and desperate to inflict some of the misery in their lives on you.
I understand you.
But have you considered that this wasn't out of malice but laziness to go to the bathroom?
Alot of this people are unhygienic
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by GloriousGbola: 1:59am On Jul 10
Tightpussy2024:

I understand you.
But have you considered that this wasn't out of malice but laziness to go to the bathroom?
Alot of this people are unhygienic

my take:

there are multiple cups/pots/bowls/containers in the kitchen

to DELIBERATELY pick madams cup out of all the containers in the kitchen spells malice to me.

there are even plastic bowls she could have used

also even in the village, or wherever she was brought from, she would not have been urinating in containers

more likely she would have gone to urinate on some flowers or a flowerpot

no one anywhere urinates in a container meant for eating
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by osayuking(m): 12:33am On Jul 14
ElevationD:

Complete your education, get a job, get a family and talk to me.

Rat that’s what you are! Big rat and maybe poor one.😀😀 I have all these years ago
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Maid Urinated In Her Madam’s Mug In The Kitchen (video) by ElevationD: 12:11pm On Jul 14
osayuking:

Rat that’s what you are! Big rat and maybe poor one.😀😀 I have all these years ago

Nah, nah, nah, nah. Maybe you went to school, but knowledge did not pass through you. With no wife and children, you should not be talking here. You are simply a cannon fodder!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels / Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.