Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time (37035 Views)

Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... / London Used Industrial Weaving Machine And Straight Sowing Machine For Sales / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by GanagiBitrus: 10:19pm On Jul 10
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Ppogbae: 10:19pm On Jul 10
The Blackman is just embarrassing. There is nothing funny or cute about this. We are so damn behind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Regex: 10:19pm On Jul 10
I know say e no go pass UK...yeye people.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by SpaceX: 10:19pm On Jul 10
It's a perfect skit

2 Likes

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Pat081: 10:20pm On Jul 10
You all believe this skit ?? It was on TikTok too
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by BABANGBALI: 10:21pm On Jul 10
Poverty is a decease. Exactly the same thing Leemzyy did when for the first time in her life sawed washing machine and dishwasher in my place 9 years ago
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by anonymousgoat: 10:21pm On Jul 10
Stop saying nonsense
Oakenshield:
did u know how ur ancestors behaved seeing mirror or comb for 1st tym

2 Likes

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Abbeytoy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10
The lady is a content creator and it's a stage play.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10
haphizz57:
Ndi ala

This one you sure from Edo,or kastina which kind backwardness is this na...I blame oshi baba.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Codes151(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10
Stop putting every thrash on social media.

Bush people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Cassandraloius: 10:24pm On Jul 10
How on earth have they not seen washing machine before? The god's must be crazy.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Codes151(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10
The original poster.
The op way bring am come here.

All of una na fools.

Dirty goat.
Black primitive poverty people

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Leemzyy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
Poverty is a decease. Exactly the same thing Leemzyy did when for the first time in her life sawed washing machine and dishwasher in my place 9 years ago
Lol spoilt bro u are crazy,first its disease not decease,also its saw not sawed okay?u can do better rather than following me everywhere,its sad that u love me so much but i don't

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by sogosamson(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10
Poverty nah bastard.. I can't be poor
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by EmekaBlue(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10
Skit. Man must chop
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by GenFunction: 10:30pm On Jul 10
jamesversion:
Washing machine wey dey balcony for back of my apartment.

So na for UK dem first see am. Which bush your parents dey live??

Mtcheew.
Cool down,u were opportuned no mean say na everybody,fingers aint equal bro

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by GenFunction: 10:33pm On Jul 10
Sleekfingers:

If you have traveled round Nigeria. You will know that Civilization never reach some place at all........ especially in the north......
No mind dem,them think say everywhere 4 9ja na abj,lagos,ph

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by blowjohn(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10
ibrocool:
For the parents to be surprised seeing washing machine means they have lived all their lives in the village and are just experiencing city life.

Deep down I was wondering how they would have reacted on seeing aeroplane and flying in it.

Called the police on their son for attempted homicide
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by BABANGBALI: 10:37pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
Lol spoilt bro u are crazy,first its disease not decease,also its saw not sawed okay?u can do better rather than following me everywhere,its sad that u love me so much but i don't
but you love my prick
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Leemzyy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
but you love my prick
Phew! whats that? hope its not what am thinking right?
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by BABANGBALI: 10:42pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
Phew! whats that? hope its not what am thinking right?
it is what it is. Big, strong and reliable
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by SpatialKing(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10
I remember the first time I boarded an airplane 🛬

I was just smiling like mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by MyExpression(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10
Olachase:
Thank God for those white way con save our life

Where we for day today cry cry

Dey expose your ignorance.

The earliest civilization in Africa is the NOK people of Kaduna.
As far back as 1928, we were already mining tin with indigenous technologies.
Imagine how far we would have gone as a nation, if the whites didn't come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Leemzyy(f): 10:46pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
it is what it is. Big, strong and reliable
I hate it,it disgust okay?
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by kestolove95(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10
Poverty na bad tin.. See wetin poverty turn this 70yrs Oldman to
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by muyico(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10
nah so they re family poor reach?
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by 99thEnemy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10
Sabadon:
I love the bond he shares with his parents, may God bless all those looking for fruit of the womb, with children
Amen!!!
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by 99thEnemy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10
medropoly:
EDO don carry last for this one grin grin
Jennyclay comes to mind every time Edo is mentioned. grin
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by egojeny1(f): 10:55pm On Jul 10
Bennyomoedo's parents. She and the brother are content creators
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by SoaringLife01: 10:57pm On Jul 10
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian man from Edo State has shared a hilarious and heartwarming video of his parents' first encounter with a washing machine in the UK. The father, who is used to hand laundry, was left stunned and fascinated by the machine's ability to wash clothes automatically. shocked

In the video, the father is seen squatting and intently watching the washing machine as it operates, his face filled with wonder and curiosity. He seems to be mesmerized by the machine's spinning drum and the ease with which it washes clothes

The son, who is heard laughing in the background, can't contain his joy as he watches his parents experience the convenience of modern technology. "My dad don fall my hand!" he exclaims. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j0YT14M11k

So before 'epa' go yanke, he never watch Nollywood wen dem show or use washing machine? Make una dey suffre dey use people dey catch cruise na.
So before Ose come UK come meet am, he noh fit make every where marrama for popsy for Naija. Wetin Kon be the use of my pikin dey obodo oyibo na.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by EleventhWeirdo: 10:57pm On Jul 10
mbahdi:
He must have come from abule in Oyo state

Senseless comment. Did your 1p0b sk0ll not read "Edo state" in the report?

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by yommen: 10:59pm On Jul 10
DMerciful01:
Timidity at its peak...

What's timidity in that one?

Thank God for life of the guy recording. He is able to archive heights his parents couldn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) / Warning To Bleachers And Toners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.