Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time (37632 Views)

Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... / London Used Industrial Weaving Machine And Straight Sowing Machine For Sales / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Adakintroy: 11:01pm On Jul 10
Robotics people

It's why 95 parcent of their dance is break dance. They mimick their creations we mimick nuture
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Cherrybae(f): 11:04pm On Jul 10
Ibos are still backward. No wonder they say Lagos is no man's land.

Odi egwu oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by YoshihideSuga: 11:04pm On Jul 10
Olachase:
Thank God for those white way con save our life

Where we for day today cry cry

Well, some South Africans on this forum say that Whites didn't do anything. They said blacks invented kini kon kini kon. My question is: what invention by a black person is the world using today?
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by papyjaypaul: 11:10pm On Jul 10
YoshihideSuga:

Well, some South Africans on this forum say that Whites didn't do anything. They said blacks invented kini kon kini kon. My question is: what invention by a black person is the world using today?

Google is available. Don't do that here
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by saveman91(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10
I really know this stuff will land here in nL the first time i saw it was at legit ng.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by ComeToJesus: 11:23pm On Jul 10
jamesversion:
Washing machine wey dey balcony for back of my apartment.

So na for UK dem first see am. Which bush your parents dey live??

Mtcheew.
No mind them, they aren't even aware that your grandpop invented it..
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by haphizz57(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10
NgwalandAbia:

This one you sure from Edo,or kastina which kind backwardness is this na...I blame oshi baba.
Wot are u trying to say?
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by jamesversion: 11:33pm On Jul 10
ComeToJesus:

No mind them, they aren't even aware that your grandpop invented it..

I love the sarcasm. But like most people that quoted my comment, you didn't get my drift.

His parent's seeing washing machine for the first time isn't the issue, but seeing it in the UK. For Goodness sakes, any electronics shop in Nigeria, worth it's money, must definitely have a washing machine.

If my parents travelled to the UK and saw a rocket taking off into orbit, It will be impressive, not them going to the UK and seeing a Range Rover SUV and becoming perplexed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Mrexcell(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10
He should have bought one for them here in nigeria.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by ThothHermes: 11:34pm On Jul 10
DMerciful01:
Timidity at its peak...
Timidity means lacking in confidence or courage. What does that have to do with this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by jamesversion: 11:36pm On Jul 10
Mrexcell:
He should have bought one for them here in nigeria.

He claimed his parents came to UK and saw washing machine for the first time, like Nigerians are living inside a jungle. That comment is demeaning at best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by udemzyudex(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nigha successfully japa-ed but his brain couldn't cross border with him angry
grin
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by yewit37486: 11:41pm On Jul 10
Olachase:

Washing our clothes in the stream cheesy cheesy Blacks too invented some things though.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by RichBoy247: 11:45pm On Jul 10
Olachase:

When Awolowo opened Radio station in Ibadan, there was no radio in France. Please confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by meobizy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 10
No show am dishwasher o, he go enter market.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by APOPTOSIS: 11:57pm On Jul 10
medropoly:
EDO don carry last for this one grin grin
Honestly...
I can't air such at all since we have similar washing machines across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
The entire family needs to be repatriated to Nigeria to start life from Lagos State at least. Edo carry class for head here😭
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by ufotunang: 12:06am On Jul 11
Ballzproblem2:
Washing machine wey full Nigeria? anyways Sha happy for them.
..and how many people use washing machine in Nigeria 🙄
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by wonlasewonimi: 12:15am On Jul 11
I can understand their amazement when significant number of people in the country dont have power supply.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Forumites: 12:18am On Jul 11
DMerciful01:
Timidity at its peak...
grow up. No one in your interior village has ever seen a mirror. You Dey form galadima.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by femi4: 12:22am On Jul 11
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian man from Edo State has shared a hilarious and heartwarming video of his parents' first encounter with a washing machine in the UK. The father, who is used to hand laundry, was left stunned and fascinated by the machine's ability to wash clothes automatically. shocked

In the video, the father is seen squatting and intently watching the washing machine as it operates, his face filled with wonder and curiosity. He seems to be mesmerized by the machine's spinning drum and the ease with which it washes clothes

The son, who is heard laughing in the background, can't contain his joy as he watches his parents experience the convenience of modern technology. "My dad don fall my hand!" he exclaims. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j0YT14M11k
This is Benny Omo Edo parents. Not surprised, they were in the core village through out their lives before their daughter brought them to uk
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by femi4: 12:23am On Jul 11
Danlax:
All I see here is LOVE..!!
for the machine
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by toprealman: 12:31am On Jul 11
DMerciful01:
Timidity at its peak...
In a bid to sound woke you ended up making a mockery of yourself!
You don’t know their story. Just be happy for them and be positive for once!!!
Go check the meaning of timidity and how to use it.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by SeriouslySense(m): 12:48am On Jul 11
grin grin
Oakenshield:
did u know how ur ancestors behaved seeing mirror or comb for 1st tym
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by SeriouslySense(m): 12:49am On Jul 11
grin grin
YoshihideSuga:

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Afonja007: 12:53am On Jul 11
Ballzproblem2:
e full naija e full villages for naija too?everything dey common for una mouth if dem show toads abroad una go begin shout Abuja Roads fine dem security for abroad you go hear roads for maitama Abuja fine
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by AreaFada2: 12:57am On Jul 11
YoshihideSuga:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/famous-black-inventors-and-their-inventions/
See that link for some.

Oh yeah, now you will say you mean blacks in Africa. shocked shocked
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by BigIyanga: 1:24am On Jul 11
DMerciful01:
Timidity at its peak...
How many people for your village dey use washing machine🤷🏿‍♂️😂
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Vietnaminfo(m): 1:37am On Jul 11
DMerciful01:
Timidity at its peak...

Timidity: is a term used to describe a lack of courage or confidence, characterized by shyness or nervousness.

Stop misusing that word and know the meaning today.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by rickleye: 1:41am On Jul 11
jamesversion:
Washing machine wey dey balcony for back of my apartment.

So na for UK dem first see am. Which bush your parents dey live??

Mtcheew.

Be kind bro …
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Lithiumite: 2:42am On Jul 11
mbahdi:
He must have come from abule in Oyo state

Didn't you here their language,does that sound anything oyo to you?
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Lovelyn451(f): 2:49am On Jul 11
Ballzproblem2:
e no full everywhere o, I've lived in every region of Nigeria,and I can tell you that lagosians use electronics more than other people, maybe because it's cheap there abi na lazyness, cos u guys love easy life.. It's not even much here
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Maj196(m): 2:52am On Jul 11
Bush man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires / Please Is This Jeans For Female? / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.