Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time (37037 Views)

Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... / London Used Industrial Weaving Machine And Straight Sowing Machine For Sales / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Image123(m): 2:58am On Jul 11
How would someone embarrass himself and his parents on social media like this? For how much?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Globad(f): 3:02am On Jul 11
mbahdi:
He must have come from abule in Oyo state

Read
Read

Reaaaaaad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by tsdarkside(m): 3:12am On Jul 11
Olachase:
Thank God for those white way con save our life

Where we for day today cry cry

stfu....still alive....??

we blacks have been on earth for how long....??

and we are still here....
the only person that saw only love in the video is clear minded....not you....

to think na people like you wan tell us who to vote is ridiculous....

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by greypencils: 3:32am On Jul 11
That's nice! But did he have to post such a video online? I don't know how people would just set themselves and their loved ones up for public drags.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by greypencils: 3:36am On Jul 11
Image123:
How would someone embarrass himself and his parents on social media like this? For how much?
I don't freaking understand O. I wonder what that video is doing online and why it can't be kept for private consumption.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by galantjoe(m): 4:09am On Jul 11
Mockery of highest order, why posting it in social media. Is it to impress the public of his parents ignorance.

Doesn't he know that ignorance is disease. Nawaooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by efemena5050(m): 5:23am On Jul 11
Olachase:

Am angry why was my grand parents not caught up as slaves then self ? At least their suffer then for make me and my children dey better country now instead this SATAN'S LABOULOTRY AND LIBRARY.......WHERE HE STORES HIS UNTRAINED DEMONS .........then use them to pepper us as leaders ......oyinbo do me bad ....they for catch my grandparents
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:56am On Jul 11
All this Etsako people go just day fall out hand
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Christlike01: 6:03am On Jul 11
A typical thread that ridicules Nigeria and Nigerians! The washing machine, which almost all households have in every nook and cranny of Nigeria, is now a topic for the front page, right?

I can see someone from South Africa and even Kenya laughing at the Nigerians' stupidity!
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Blackdisciple(m): 7:07am On Jul 11
mbahdi:

Certainly from kuvuki land
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Allisgud: 7:19am On Jul 11
They are old parents,they might be hearing it but never see it in action,no be him fault abeg,many people will do wow in Lagos first time they will sight Elon musk driverless car in their neighborhood
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by BigDawsNet: 7:40am On Jul 11
mbahdi:

Dey play… they are both ibos from the east

If you follow dia daughter page on Facebook you will see the video posted…
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by victorazy(m): 7:41am On Jul 11
DMerciful01:
Timidity at its peak...
What's timidity gat to do there?
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Kingzjayzee: 7:44am On Jul 11
Danlax:
All I see here is LOVE..!!
💯
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Eagleways: 7:56am On Jul 11
I might sound crazy but this is beautiful. They are so young.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Eagleways: 7:57am On Jul 11
Olachase:

we for still dey live happier and longer
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Charli3benkz(m): 7:57am On Jul 11
Danlax:
All I see here is LOVE..!!
Seriously! It just shows the family is a very loving one.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by NairalandGOAT1: 8:12am On Jul 11
medropoly:
EDO don carry last for this one grin grin
p

Finally my brother!

And to think it's only a common washing machine that defeated us them! grin... Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Mom007(f): 8:17am On Jul 11
I remember my mom's reaction many years back when I bought her first washing machine... she and dad could have got one for themselves way earlier but she was always under the belief that clothes not washed the traditional way will not be clean. Omo, she was skeptical at first but after I brought out the first batch and used the same soapy water to wash a second and 3rd batch and still they came out clean, ( it was a top loader and that was my way of economising detergent) she was in shock! She kept lamenting at all the years she was toiling for nothing washing clothes by hand and then paying a woman every week to come wash her and Dad's clothes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 8:36am On Jul 11
May we not have a child like this that would put us to public ridicule over a matter that should be private within the family

Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian man from Edo State has shared a hilarious and heartwarming video of his parents' first encounter with a washing machine in the UK. The father, who is used to hand laundry, was left stunned and fascinated by the machine's ability to wash clothes automatically. shocked

In the video, the father is seen squatting and intently watching the washing machine as it operates, his face filled with wonder and curiosity. He seems to be mesmerized by the machine's spinning drum and the ease with which it washes clothes

The son, who is heard laughing in the background, can't contain his joy as he watches his parents experience the convenience of modern technology. "My dad don fall my hand!" he exclaims. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j0YT14M11k
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by BabaRamota1980: 8:38am On Jul 11
Ballzproblem2:
Washing machine wey full Nigeria? anyways Sha happy for them.

Edo no be Lagos!
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 8:39am On Jul 11
May we not have a child like this that would put us to public ridicule over a matter that should be private within the family. The parents he is mocking are the ones who made sacrifices to give him the opportunity to be a more knowledgeable person in life.

Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian man from Edo State has shared a hilarious and heartwarming video of his parents' first encounter with a washing machine in the UK. The father, who is used to hand laundry, was left stunned and fascinated by the machine's ability to wash clothes automatically. shocked

In the video, the father is seen squatting and intently watching the washing machine as it operates, his face filled with wonder and curiosity. He seems to be mesmerized by the machine's spinning drum and the ease with which it washes clothes

The son, who is heard laughing in the background, can't contain his joy as he watches his parents experience the convenience of modern technology. "My dad don fall my hand!" he exclaims. cheesy

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by okeke6969: 8:54am On Jul 11
ibrocool:
For the parents to be surprised seeing washing machine means they have lived all their lives in the village and are just experiencing city life.

Deep down I was wondering how they would have reacted on seeing aeroplane and flying in it.

They are in the UK already courtesy their daughter (Bennyomoedo family)
Check them on Facebook, all the videos are there😂😂😂
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by jessylaurel(f): 9:22am On Jul 11
PlanetZero:
Not this type

Says who? If you haven’t seen it in Nigeria come to my house.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by jessylaurel(f): 9:24am On Jul 11
Gistmedia10:

Which son? The man was brought to uk 🇬🇧 by his daughter benny. Men Dey carry their parents go youkay?😂 only women them know

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by flakkybakky(f): 9:48am On Jul 11
these are bennyomoedo parent in the uk
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by vannessa7(f): 11:26am On Jul 11
ufotunang:
..and how many people use washing machine in Nigeria 🙄

I do, in fact it has become pure water, both big and small, everywhere including exactly this type, and I don't live in the city, better go and get your own.
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by BABANGBALI: 11:45am On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
I hate it,it disgust okay?
yinmu
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jul 11
vannessa7:

I do, in fact it has become pure water, both big and small, everywhere including exactly this type, and I don't live in the city, better go and get your own.
ok how much do they sell it now
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Leemzyy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 11
BABANGBALI:
yinmu
What does it mean?
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Jul 11
Leemzyy:
What does it mean?
it means, I love you
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by Leemzyy(f): 3:33pm On Jul 11
BABANGBALI:
it means, I love you
Shit am blushing!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos) / Warning To Bleachers And Toners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.