Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,159 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time (37428 Views)

Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... / London Used Industrial Weaving Machine And Straight Sowing Machine For Sales / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by PlanetZero: 3:53pm On Jul 11
jessylaurel:

Says who? If you haven’t seen it in Nigeria come to my house.
I mean it is not common compare to the other one na
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by AlongCamePollie(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11
Danlax:
All I see here is LOVE..!!

Me too, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by vannessa7(f): 9:42pm On Jul 11
ufotunang:
ok how much do they sell it now

Go to any big electronic shop or check online, prices vary
Re: Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time by ismodiwa(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11
There's always a first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Were They Thinking / Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.