Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls (56652 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Gerrard59(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12
MufasaLion:

Why not go to Saudi and be patronizing prostitutes? Or there are no men that would like to sleep with whores?

You can't find a LovePeddler there, and even if you do, it will be extremely discrete. So, lack of whores reduces patronages too.

Saudi men dissuade sex work because they practice it in secret. Nigerian men, especially those in the south, encouraged it because they do it publicly. That is the difference. The men in both situations should be held accountable. Sex workers WOULD NOT EXIST without the patronage of men like you and me.

BTW, sex work is a global phenomenon. There are sex workers in Columbia, Singapore, Thailand, Brazil etc. If you don't want sex workers, construct your society like the men in Saudi Arabia and Kano did. Men build/create societies, not women. https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Michael547(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12
Eriokanmi:
consequences of bad choices. Leadership isn't by giragira or its my turn. God chooses a leader. Only God knows where Nigeria is headed. Vices upon vices everywhere you go
What leader has God chosen?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Evidenx(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12
For those asking Aso time is in Benin city ..
When you get there,you will be shocked to see your babe grin grin

We must cast this Hook up location... Nonsense angry

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jul 12
Autodidact1:
That's bad. It's there life. Person wen dey do yahoo go dey slut shame person wen dey do hook up. Leave them. They're on their own hustle

so immorality has become a personal thing that no one in society should expose because "It's there life"?

how has prostitution become so normal that we all should just look and pass?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Gerrard59(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12
BigYash:
Is Ashawo a legal business in Nigeria? No dey encourage rubbish abeg

Your moniker is BigYash, which could mean BigYansh. Why are Nigerians so hypocritical and disingenuous? You literally have a moniker rooted in sex, but criticise sex workers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by MaziX(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12
If you try record this video for my area.. boys wey go beat u go be like say u steal.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by MufasaLion: 2:16pm On Jul 12
Gerrard59:

Saudi men dissuade sex work because they practice it in secret. Nigerian men, especially those in the south, encouraged it because they do it publicly. That is the difference. The men in both situations should be held accountable. Sex workers WOULD NOT EXIST without the patronage of men like you and me.

BTW, sex work is a global phenomenon. There are sex workers in Columbia, Singapore, Thailand, Brazil etc. If you don't want sex workers, construct your society like the men in Saudi Arabia and Kano did. Men build/create societies, not women. https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria

Continue to make excuses for the whores. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Gerrard59(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12
Mystiquefia:

You're an idiot
Selling sex is illegal in Nigeria, videoing them isn't
Why are you advocating for punishment of what is legal and condoling what is illegal?

Only in Northern Nigeria. It is not criminalised in the south.

https://unilaglawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/SEX-WORK-IN-NIGERIA-REGULATION-NOT-CRIMINALIZATION.pdf

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by MufasaLion: 2:18pm On Jul 12
lexy2014:

so immorality has become a personal thing that no one in society should expose because "It's there life"?

how has prostitution become so normal that we all should just look and pass?

That's the type of men we have now. Immorality has eaten deep in their blood and perversion is deeply rooted in their veins.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Jonjam269: 2:19pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
This is a gross violation of their rights. You don't have any business or right to video them or expose them to the media. They own their bodies.
They own their bodies and at the same time they are offering them to the public for money? They are no more their bodies, but belong to the public.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by drsibz66(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
This is a gross violation of their rights. You don't have any business or right to video them or expose them to the media. They own their bodies.

Is prostitution legal in Nigeria? Just a question
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Gerrard59(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12
MufasaLion:

Continue to make excuses for the whores. Shalom!

I would continue to make excuses for them because those girls don't sleep with ghosts. They sleep with men who pay them big big money.

Here is the thread which had the responses of men like you and me on how much they spent on sex workers: https://www.nairaland.com/7304604/what-highest-amount-paid-sex

Again, if you don't want sex workers in your society, advocate for the men to zip their trousers. Selling sex is a business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Gerrard59(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12
drsibz66:

Is prostitution legal in Nigeria? Just a question

In the north? Yes
In the south? No.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Squeezer2024: 2:20pm On Jul 12
meum:
Majority of Naija girls na 🪝 up dem dey do.
especially big cities
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by frankson1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12
Eriokanmi:
consequences of bad choices. Leadership isn't by giragira or its my turn. God chooses a leader. Only God knows where Nigeria is headed. Vices upon vices everywhere you go

Since they also have hook-up spots in your almighty US and Europe, it's safe to say that the people there made bad choices in choosing their leaders undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by MufasaLion: 2:22pm On Jul 12
Gerrard59:

I would continue to make excuses for them because those girls don't sleep with ghosts. They sleep with men who pay them big big money.

Here is the thread which had the responses of men like you and me on how much they spent on sex workers: https://www.nairaland.com/7304604/what-highest-amount-paid-sex

Again, if you don't want sex workers in your society, advocate for the men to zip their trousers. Selling sex is a business.

Dude, you're a prostitute apologist. Kindly desist from using the phrase "you and me" when discussing shit like this again with me. You lack shame, moral and decency. Typical weak man!

I'm not the same as you and your folks. My last response to you!

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by morgstreme: 2:22pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:

You are a BUFFOON!
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12
Is this in Lagos?

The dude didn't mention the area or street name...

I am based in Lagos....

Abeg anyone with the info of that place should quote me with the address, I need to visit and see the kind fish person go get there...

Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Gerrard59(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12
MufasaLion:

Dude, you're a prostitute apologist. Kindly desist from using the phrase "you and me" when discussing shit like this again with me. You lack shame, moral and decency. Typical weak man!

I'm not the same as you and your folks. My last response to you!

Hit your head against the wall! Dishonest men like you don't address the root, but the stem. If you don't want prostitution to happen, enthrone Sharia as a legal system. But as long as you oppose Sharia, prostitution will continue, and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it!!

If you like cry an ocean!
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by emperor4love(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12
Y video them,if ur sis dey there u go do so,u don't invade in people privacy, prostitution is not illegal in naija,to make it worst it might be a yahoo boys video them,bt same way de idiot can't video yahoo boys to show the world as he did with this one
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by osuulola(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
In public place? So if you see yourself waka pass in a movie, you'd sue?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by meum: 2:30pm On Jul 12
Squeezer2024:
especially big cities
Even inside villages & small cities though very common in big cities
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Jamie1000: 2:32pm On Jul 12
oluwaseyi0:
Hookup is far bigger in this country than we are willing to admit

Even girls that have job still manage to add hookup as side business

Fact
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Carisayo: 2:32pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:

Point of correction. They don't own their bodies. The fact he video them is wrong. But as from their body they don't own it. They did not create their body by themselves
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Awaja(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12
Your motivational speaker is shouting get many streams of income and you don't know he's making ways for hookopians,
Ministry of girl's affairs is on the way.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by GodHimself(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12
Try to kill yourself, fail and go to prison for attempting to destroy government property.

Barrywilly:
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Jamie1000: 2:34pm On Jul 12
Gerrard59:

Hit your head against the wall! Dishonest men like you don't address the root, but the stem. If you don't want prostitution to happen, enthrone Sharia as a legal system. But as long as you oppose Sharia, prostitution will continue, and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it!!

If you like cry an ocean!

Sharia wetin? Are there no prostitutes in kano, katsina and Maiduguri? In kano, it is even worst. Stop bringing religion into this. Prostitution is a personal choice

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by CartelKenneth: 2:34pm On Jul 12
meum:
Majority of Naija girls na 🪝 up dem dey do.

Be like where them on light cockroach scatter🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by MufasaLion: 2:35pm On Jul 12
emperor4love:
Y video them,if ur sis dey there u go do so,u don't invade in people privacy, prostitution is not illegal in naija,to make it worst it might be a yahoo boys video them,bt same way de idiot can't video yahoo boys to show the world as he did with this one

Nigerians never cease to amaze. Y'all always like to make excuses for things.
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Jamie1000: 2:35pm On Jul 12
At this point, if u don't have money to train your female child up to maturity, you're in big troblem. I know, some ppl will say, it's not poverty. A rich man daughter cannot go so low. Even if she posses bad characters, it wouldn't be this low.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by Crafteck1: 2:35pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:

He cant record in public space? Prostitution rights?
Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by linearity: 2:35pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:

Not that I support the guy, but there is no expectation of privacy in public, therefore no rights were violated.

If you exposed it in public, it is to the discretion of the public either to view, video or not to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.