Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,625 members, 7,930,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:10 AM

"Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend (44382 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Cook With 1500 / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Kingpele(m): 10:26am On Jul 13
I girlfriend for that matter
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Meti99(m): 10:26am On Jul 13
Before a woman will do this to a man it means she don see the man finish..
Men do not allow a woman see you finish
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by ComeToJesus: 10:26am On Jul 13
My madam calls this MTN rice grin
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by saveman91(m): 10:27am On Jul 13
Since i became a man i never call any lady to come cook for me she may end up finishing all the food in the house

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by BABANGBALI: 10:27am On Jul 13
seanery:
What sacrificial food is this...!!!
it is for amadioha
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by zoghys: 10:27am On Jul 13
G0odharddick:
I blame men who still give girls money to buy foodstuffs and prepare food for them.

Dude, go to the market and buy that foodstuffs yourself, come back home then relax, prepare it very well and enjoy your meal.

The foolish girl used the money for herself and decided to waste the man's foodstuffs. Pathetic!

Dear Men, No dey give woman your money again. Spend that money on yourself! Look good and healthy and watch them chasing after you.

Why will you not give a woman money?. That's a norm everywhere in the world, so it is not a big deal. The girl is question is just one of the bad one, the guy should let go of her asap and get himself a good girl or at least hope to get a good girl
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Nwaotu10(m): 10:28am On Jul 13
Clown! Doesn't look real.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Mckraz01: 10:30am On Jul 13
G0odharddick:
I blame men who still give girls money to buy foodstuffs and prepare food for them.

Dude, go to the market and buy that foodstuffs yourself, come back home then relax, prepare it very well and enjoy your meal.

The foolish girl used the money for herself and decided to waste the man's foodstuffs. Pathetic!

Dear Men, No dey give woman your money again. Spend that money on yourself! Look good and healthy and watch them chasing after you.

My brother we too wan live long
So we need to be healthy less stress
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Zooposki(f): 10:31am On Jul 13
The man should be cooking for himself. Men of nowadays are too lazy. Thats how he will enter marriage and be a burden to his wife. Imagine depending on another being to cook your meals, is that not a sign of madness?

2 Likes

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by mediclife1987(m): 10:31am On Jul 13
Gistmedia10:
A man has taken to the internet to express his frustration after his girlfriend allegedly mismanaged the 15,000 Naira he gave her to cook soup. Instead of preparing the meal, she reportedly used the money for personal needs and ended up cooking a simple dish of red rice. shocked

The man, whose identity remains undisclosed, shared his ordeal online, detailing how he had entrusted his girlfriend with the sum to prepare a special soup. However, upon returning home, he was shocked to find that she had not only failed to make the soup but had used the money on her personal expenses.

"I gave her 15k to cook a nice pot of soup. When I got back, she served me red rice and told me the money wasn’t enough," shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3y9HSoglow

Na yesterday them just confirm the meaning of "she belongs to the streets" for me.

Some girls aren't worth wasting your time and money on.

Just fvck give them money and let them goan enjoy themselves in the streets where they actually belong.

Na one of them just confirm am to this guy now. I bet you she's in the streets right now looking for a maga to fall into her laps.

2 Likes

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Lungs: 10:33am On Jul 13
Fixed your wedding date and marry her straight up
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Zooposki(f): 10:34am On Jul 13
mediclife1987:

Na yesterday them just confirm the meaning of "she belongs to the streets" for me.

Some girls aren't worth wasting your time and money on.

Just fvck give them money and let them goan enjoy themselves in the streets where they actually belong.

Na one of them just confirm am to this guy now. I bet you she's in the streets right now looking for a maga to fall into her laps.

The man belongs to the street. Imagine depending on another being to cook your meals for you. Is that not a burdensome being?
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by MaxBee2050(m): 10:36am On Jul 13
Someone pls help me with something to buy some food pls. The hunger is killing steadily and slowly.

My details are on my signature pls.🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by phemmie06(m): 10:36am On Jul 13
Were we informed when you gave her the money?
BTW you only paid her for her service.
She for add protein but you no get for house

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Toluwanise247(m): 10:38am On Jul 13
Gistmedia10:
A man has taken to the internet to express his frustration after his girlfriend allegedly mismanaged the 15,000 Naira he gave her to cook soup. Instead of preparing the meal, she reportedly used the money for personal needs and ended up cooking a simple dish of red rice. shocked

The man, whose identity remains undisclosed, shared his ordeal online, detailing how he had entrusted his girlfriend with the sum to prepare a special soup. However, upon returning home, he was shocked to find that she had not only failed to make the soup but had used the money on her personal expenses.

"I gave her 15k to cook a nice pot of soup. When I got back, she served me red rice and told me the money wasn’t enough," shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3y9HSoglow
Why can’t you follow her to market, I trust myself
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by jeromestarks: 10:39am On Jul 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣
They have fvcked her brains out. She can't cook anything again!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Non virgins are a disaster!
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Zooposki(f): 10:39am On Jul 13
Toluwanise247:

Follow her to the market? Or he should go to the market himself and prepare his meals?
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by phemmie06(m): 10:39am On Jul 13
Toluwanise247:

Which market?
Did she buy anything?
He only paid her for her service.
She for add protein but the guy no get for house
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Lungs: 10:41am On Jul 13
ValCon888:
The girl knows you're a weak man that is why she can try this kind of shììt.

And what does a weak man do? Complain all over the internet instead of treating her fùck up.

Leave d mumu guy make him dey jonzz for der (OZWOR)

2 Likes

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by deltaF0SS: 10:41am On Jul 13
Zubeezanga:
Good for him a stupid dude deserves a stupid treatment, the fool no no say the banny fit use huge part of the money go cook for a real dude, then see am finish, u have failed as man when u post everything on net like say u b gen z girl wey get new tictok account, ladies avoid those men unless u won just d chop their money b4 u begin reason say all men are weaklings like them, as for me i can cook infact i love it, i love experimenting and it comes out great, if i need babe to cook for me she does it with all pleasure, because even as i quiet and dy reserved i no dy see anybody finish and i geh stoic boundaries u no go see me finish, anyday u won dream am u go jus chop Bleep up treatment and irreversible excomunication, mey all dy em dy.

definition of me
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by olisaEze(m): 10:42am On Jul 13
Person find money come your house, you still expect am to use all the moni wey she manage see on top ya head!! And you still chop the rice finish sef, see you see bottom pot! Enyia, obi adiro kwa gi nma at all at all, rara!! grin
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:44am On Jul 13
But this is really act of laziness and nonchalance.

Like are you playing?!
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Kirigidi(m): 10:44am On Jul 13
LordIsaac:

Hmmm....how will you be sharing her privates with reckless abandon? For your health sakes, it is better to groom one and keep regrooming them till they pass the hoe phase. The thought of participating in a community dedicated orifice is nauseating!
The one you are keeping or grooming, how are you sure she doesn't have numerous clients or doing secret prostitution which she hides from you?
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Lungs: 10:46am On Jul 13
MaxBee2050:
Someone pls help me with something to buy some food pls. The hunger is killing steadily and slowly.

My details are on my signature pls.🙏🙏🙏

Dem go soon arrest u
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Vikalinda(m): 10:49am On Jul 13
Women from very poor background are known for this.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by ariesbull: 10:49am On Jul 13
Why don't you call a woman that has restaurant Arius your area give her the money to cook for you ....it will be much better and make the stupid girl irrelevant
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by ariesbull: 10:50am On Jul 13
Vikalinda:
Women from very poor background are known for this.
exactly

Never date a girl that ask for money for
Hair
Transport
Recharge cards
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Ohislee(m): 10:52am On Jul 13
Nothing you will tell me, the girl is into fraud.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Toluwanise247(m): 10:53am On Jul 13
Zooposki:

Follow her to the market? Or he should go to the market himself and prepare his meals?
God bless you ma
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by LordIsaac(m): 10:55am On Jul 13
Kirigidi:
The one you are keeping or grooming, how are you sure she doesn't have numerous clients or doing secret prostitution which she hides from you?
It's why I told you that you must be completely invested in them, and watch; basically delivering them from themselves regularly. Plus, I only stick to virgins.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by G0odharddick: 10:58am On Jul 13
zoghys:

Why will you not give a woman money?. That's a norm everywhere in the world, so it is not a big deal. The girl is question is just one of the bad one, the guy should let go of her asap and get himself a good girl or at least hope to get a good girl

What kind of simpleton question is this?

What job has she done for you that should warrant you to give her money? Are your legs crippled that you can't go to market yourself and buy foodstuffs?
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by treatise: 10:59am On Jul 13
G0odharddick:

May have used part of the cash/fund recharge the recharge phone of her REAL guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man / How Una See This Thing. Did I Do Something Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.