Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,176 members, 7,896,985 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

"Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend (44076 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Cook With 1500 / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by G0odharddick: 11:00am On Jul 13
DeeScan:
make Dem dey use their money cook for their man nw .. abi cant a self acclaimed girlfriend use her money to be cooking for her boyfriend..

An average Nigerian girl cannot do this. She'll rather kee herself than to attempt this
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by sleekflow(m): 11:00am On Jul 13
Offpoint1:
Collect your 13k balance back bro...

How e be 13k balance?

Na 14200 e go collect.

You dey whine?

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by one4GOD(f): 11:02am On Jul 13
amSTARboy:
cheesy

Premium knockout
oga manage am, times/things are hard😆😆😆. But this gehhh wicked😅😅😅😅
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by alizma: 11:04am On Jul 13
G0odharddick:
I blame men who still give girls money to buy foodstuffs and prepare food for them.

Dude, go to the market and buy that foodstuffs yourself, come back home then relax, prepare it very well and enjoy your meal.

The foolish girl used the money for herself and decided to waste the man's foodstuffs. Pathetic!

Dear Men, No dey give woman your money again. Spend that money on yourself! Look good and healthy and watch them chasing after you.
Wrong advise, if he had done that, how would he know the true nature of that girl? Imagine doing that all through his period of courtship, he would have successfully packaged a wrong woman for himself as a wife only to realise his mistake after marriage.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by jericco1(m): 11:06am On Jul 13
Men should learn how to cook too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by zoghys: 11:06am On Jul 13
G0odharddick:

What kind of simpleton question is this?

What job has she done for you that should warrant you to give her money? Are your legs crippled that you can't go to market yourself and buy foodstuffs?

Obviously you're not married. How do you know your wife when you go to the market to buy foodstuffs meant for the house all by yourself all the time. I have been involve in this dating thing long before getting married to know you can't really know a woman until she make a mess of herself.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by imagrg(m): 11:08am On Jul 13
That 15k can get you yam pando, correct okro soup, stew and rice.
She don corner 7k!

You are happy a cheating girlfriend prepared oil rice without meat for you and you are proudly showing off your SIMPish vulnerability to her manipulation. Na her toto dey thrill you.

I'm sorry for you. Very soon you will come to tell us here that of the three children she has for you, DNA test revealed that none is yours.

Dey play! You never know with women!
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by LordBillionz: 11:14am On Jul 13
SpaceX:
All men pay, there's no longer need of getting a Chick. It's better to pay at the front-end. You can order a girlfriend and have a successful transaction within minutes. Save your self from all this drama.

Within minutes transaction is done, shake hands and she leaves; with a gift.
You're a man Boss.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by wallrichy: 11:15am On Jul 13
😂 😂 😂 You are vawulence in Buhari goro mouth talk. You are absolutely vawulence.....

ValCon888:
The girl knows you're a weak man that is why she can try this kind of shììt.

And what does a weak man do? Complain all over the internet instead of treating her fùck up.

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Gajagojo: 11:15am On Jul 13
Why not employ a cook
Cheaper and more efficient
They can come once a week.
Division of labour

Ototo ni oro

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:17am On Jul 13
G0odharddick:
I blame men who still give girls money to buy foodstuffs and prepare food for them.

Dude, go to the market and buy that foodstuffs yourself, come back home then relax, prepare it very well and enjoy your meal.

The foolish girl used the money for herself and decided to waste the man's foodstuffs. Pathetic!

Dear Men, No dey give woman your money again. Spend that money on yourself! Look good and healthy and watch them chasing after you.
Which kain comment be this?
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by yommen: 11:18am On Jul 13
G0odharddick:

The foolish girl used the money for herself and of decided to waste the man's foodstuffs. Pathetic!

Women are not all the same. Chinyere wasn't like that. Chizoba wasn't like that . Kemi wasn't like that.
Shade wasn't like that but too lie when it comes to issues with different men calling her. Dami was like that o. Ada too was like that. To the glory of God, Funmi wey I eventually marry isn't like that.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:19am On Jul 13
imagrg:
That 15k can get you yam pando, correct okro soup, stew and rice.
She don corner 7k!

You are happy a cheating girlfriend prepared oil rice without meat for you and you are proudly showing off your SIMPish vulnerability to her manipulation. Na her toto dey thrill you.

I'm sorry for you. Very soon you will come to tell us here that of the three children she has for you, DNA test revealed that none is yours.

Dey play! You never know with women!
Na children full this forum
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by CrossRhodes: 11:23am On Jul 13
Gistmedia10:
A man has taken to the internet to express his frustration after his girlfriend allegedly mismanaged the 15,000 Naira he gave her to cook soup. Instead of preparing the meal, she reportedly used the money for personal needs and ended up cooking a simple dish of red rice. shocked

The man, whose identity remains undisclosed, shared his ordeal online, detailing how he had entrusted his girlfriend with the sum to prepare a special soup. However, upon returning home, he was shocked to find that she had not only failed to make the soup but had used the money on her personal expenses.

"I gave her 15k to cook a nice pot of soup. When I got back, she served me red rice and told me the money wasn’t enough," shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3y9HSoglow
She can't cook and she eats like a whale!
Nothing remain for the pot again na

Naaaa
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by kosiebe(m): 11:23am On Jul 13
Offpoint1:
ASAP
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by themanderon: 11:24am On Jul 13
Gistmedia10:
A man has taken to the internet to express his frustration after his girlfriend allegedly mismanaged the 15,000 Naira he gave her to cook soup. Instead of preparing the meal, she reportedly used the money for personal needs and ended up cooking a simple dish of red rice. shocked

The man, whose identity remains undisclosed, shared his ordeal online, detailing how he had entrusted his girlfriend with the sum to prepare a special soup. However, upon returning home, he was shocked to find that she had not only failed to make the soup but had used the money on her personal expenses.

"I gave her 15k to cook a nice pot of soup. When I got back, she served me red rice and told me the money wasn’t enough," shocked

You still have time to talk. You better dislodge that liability.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by EmekaBlue(m): 11:26am On Jul 13
Accountability grin
Maybe you no dey give her money and she needs it for her other needs
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 11:26am On Jul 13
G0odharddick:

Just know this and know peace. Ladies don't do anything for free for men. They are very calculative. If the hive sex with you, they want you to give them money but they won't tell u because they don't want to b called olosho

4 Likes

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by FireUpNow(m): 11:27am On Jul 13
This man doesn't know that there is difference between housewife's food and girlfrrnd's food. Your gal just served you as e dey hot 🤣🤣😆
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Greattha: 11:28am On Jul 13
Ehm sebi she's still girlfriend.

Cook for yourself now...while searching for "miss right"

Check my profile for a safe sure way to earn daily income. Strike while the iron is hot!

Gistmedia10:

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by FBIBOT(m): 11:29am On Jul 13
That's why I stock My foodstuffs myself.... If My gf comes na to just cook.... Sometimes I do the cooking self if am craving for something
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by chukkysnow: 11:30am On Jul 13
Offpoint1:
Abi #14500
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by sexytees(f): 11:35am On Jul 13
[quote author=ValCon888 post=130922718]The girl knows you're a weak man that is why she can try this kind of shììt.

And what does a weak man do? Complain all over the internet instead of treating her fùck up. Don't mind the weakling
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Greatinanout: 11:39am On Jul 13
This is not nice at all sad
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Urgent1Million: 12:00pm On Jul 13
An average man/woman in Nigeria is broke.
Dear men, do yourself a favour.
If you are married, stay married.
If you aren't married, go and marry if you have the means. Otherwise, stay without a girlfriend.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by 99thEnemy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13
Balablue64:
This woman is just like jennyclay jeon ahnie and siofra, no investment or saving skills, no potential for the future, no financial wisdom, just give me money let me buy wig see dem.
Ahnie aka caaz no dey like the rest you mentioned oh!
She the hustle for her family.

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13
She's a scam

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by laluski(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13
Gistmedia10:

Lies!!!
Just to trend...
The girl was supposed to be defending herself at the background... No sane girl will keep quiet when she knows she's been publicly disgraced online and people know her... Pull this rubbish down
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Martinez39s(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13
G0odharddick:

Alternatively, if the guy had used that 15k to order food through Glovo, or through any other app that helps you order food and then delivers it to you, he would have gotten a far more better, enjoyable, and more nutritious meal.

What the hell am I seeing? Is this someone that one will marry and call wife? SMH. *Spits*
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by ufotunang: 12:35pm On Jul 13
Fear women 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by ufotunang: 12:36pm On Jul 13
Women scammers everywhere 🙄
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by ufotunang: 12:37pm On Jul 13
You gave am urgent 2k babe 15k to cook...and what did you expect?🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Street Boy Eating Bread & Closeup In Surulere / Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) / Please Recommend A Good Freezer Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.