Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,176 members, 7,896,985 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

"Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend (44075 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Cook With 1500 / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by G0odharddick: 1:46pm On Jul 13
zoghys:

Obviously you're not married. How do you know your wife when you go to the market to buy foodstuffs meant for the house all by yourself all the time. I have been involve in this dating thing long before getting married to know you can't really know a woman until she make a mess of herself.

The thread is about gf, not wife!
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by DeeScan: 1:46pm On Jul 13
yommen:

Women are not all the same. Chinyere wasn't like that. Chizoba wasn't like that . Kemi wasn't like that.
Shade wasn't like that but too lie when it comes to issues with different men calling her. Dami was like that o. Ada too was like that. To the glory of God, Funmi wey I eventually marry isn't like that.
my guy you're a real man grin grin
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Timmyiyke(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13
Please show her face.
Your brothers need to keep a distance from her

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by DeeScan: 1:49pm On Jul 13
Zooposki:

But if a lady does it for you, you see it as your right.
damn right it is.... cool
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by DeeScan: 1:51pm On Jul 13
LordIsaac:

Yes...they are kids in adult bodies. It's when they make mistake and they are crying and begging for forgiveness you see the pattern. Ask all husbands.
she can't be kid in an adult's body around Me .. she better act her age ..

Except the being a kid in a adult body thing goes vice versa
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13
ValCon888:
The girl knows you're a weak man that is why she can try this kind of shììt.

And what does a weak man do? Complain all over the internet instead of treating her fùck up.
How?
Beat her up?

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Khallicopyro: 2:13pm On Jul 13
Tomorrow now you appoint this one as minister? Hmmmmm....
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by LordIsaac(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13
DeeScan:
she can't be kid in an adult's body around Me .. she better act her age ..

Except the being a kid in a adult body thing goes vice versa
Lols...when you get the one your heart beats for...This toughness will go down. I'm a living testimony grin
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 2:33pm On Jul 13
Cook yourself.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by DeeScan: 2:33pm On Jul 13
LordIsaac:

Lols...when you get the one your heart beats for...This toughness will go down. I'm a living testimony grin
The one my heart beats for .. lol ..

My heart is beating for me already.. I wouldn't be alive if it's not ...

I'd like to know that girl that'll have me in that spot though.. embarassed embarassed
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by LordIsaac(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13
DeeScan:
The one my heart beats for .. lol ..

My heart is beating for me already.. I wouldn't be alive if it's not ...

I'd like to know that girl that'll have me in that spot though.. embarassed embarassed
You see those slim and very beautiful fragile looking ones that can kill you with love, you'll not even know how to be firm with them. She will automatically become your baby!
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by DeeScan: 2:40pm On Jul 13
LordIsaac:

You see those slim and very beautiful fragile looking ones that can kill you with love, you'll not even know how to be firm with them. She will automatically become your baby!
can't they be thick snd fragile??

I don't really like slim chicks.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by LordIsaac(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13
DeeScan:
can't they be thick snd fragile??

I don't really like slim chicks.. embarassed
Believe me, the slimmer the better. Those thick ones easily take the form of one's mother (physical appearance) after marriage. Forget all those work-out stories. Many of them become lazy and no longer care about their appearnce when they feel settled- especially the stomach. Work will not even permit it.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by higgs: 2:57pm On Jul 13
Not everyone enjoys transactional sex,for some of us,it is boring.
SpaceX:
All men pay, there's no longer need of getting a Chick. It's better to pay at the front-end. You can order a girlfriend and have a successful transaction within minutes. Save your self from all this drama.

Within minutes transaction is done, shake hands and she leaves; with a gift.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by mctech(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13
Very good! She just revealed that you haven't found a wife material yet, the search continues.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Jul 13
jericco1:
Men should learn how to cook too
This is why I respect a man that can cook.

2 Likes

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Oshin56(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13
Zooposki:
The man should be cooking for himself. Men of nowadays are too lazy. Thats how he will enter marriage and be a burden to his wife. Imagine depending on another being to cook your meals, is that not a sign of madness?
are you now blaming the guy or what?
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by mediclife1987(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13
Zooposki:

I don’t watch TV. I prefer reading.

Ofcourse because you can't afford a TV.

Keep reading rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by weedfada(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13
Mcslize:

This has been one of my concerns as a single guy. As a single guy, I can employ a lady to cook for me, which is something I have been thinking about lately as I find it difficult going to the market to shop for food stuffs.

But my mind is telling me that ladies these days are not honest and sincere. They might cheat you with the money by buying rubbish or run away with the money or still put poison inside food for you to chop and kill you.

Those are the different scenarios that run through my mind that is preventing me from employing a cook.

C'mon bro. No need for all that thought. I have a moderately priced caterer (middle aged responsible woman) who cooks for me from time to time. I giver her 25k and she arranges a pot of vegetable soup for me (about 3ltrs). That might last me btw a week to two. I share them in take away packs and store in the freezer. I make my swallow myself mostly eba (in short always eba, as per its sharp sharp). That's how I run my lunch. Some other days I eat out.

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Matabue1985: 4:22pm On Jul 13
Gistmedia10:
A man has taken to the internet to express his frustration after his girlfriend allegedly mismanaged the 15,000 Naira he gave her to cook soup. Instead of preparing the meal, she reportedly used the money for personal needs and ended up cooking a simple dish of red rice. shocked

The man, whose identity remains undisclosed, shared his ordeal online, detailing how he had entrusted his girlfriend with the sum to prepare a special soup. However, upon returning home, he was shocked to find that she had not only failed to make the soup but had used the money on her personal expenses.

"I gave her 15k to cook a nice pot of soup. When I got back, she served me red rice and told me the money wasn’t enough," shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3y9HSoglow
i will pour the pot of rice one her face because she is a very foolish girl
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:25pm On Jul 13
Mcslize:

This has been one of my concerns as a single guy. As a single guy, I can employ a lady to cook for me, which is something I have been thinking about lately as I find it difficult going to the market to shop for food stuffs.

But my mind is telling me that ladies these days are not honest and sincere. They might cheat you with the money by buying rubbish or run away with the money or still put poison inside food for you to chop and kill you.

Those are the different scenarios that run through my mind that is preventing me from employing a cook.
Go and marry bro. It seems you have the finance. Marry
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by IdeasYapayaski: 11:09pm On Jul 13
Thank God for your life. Marry her and you're done. 😁
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Mcslize: 4:13am On Jul 14
weedfada:

C'mon bro. No need for all that thought. I have a moderately priced caterer (middle aged responsible woman) who cooks for me from time to time. I giver her 25k and she arranges a pot of vegetable soup for me (about 3ltrs). That might last me btw a week to two. I share them in take away packs and store in the freezer. I make my swallow myself mostly eba (in short always eba, as per its sharp sharp). That's how I run my lunch. Some other days I eat out.

Omo, this is nice. I think I will adopt this pattern. It's to see a good cook will be the major issue.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by ArchangelMicky(m): 5:02am On Jul 14
Let's cool it down a bit
She bought pot, spoon and gas
Lol 😆🤣
Ode of a transgendered
Werey
Wahlaihi
I go collect my money back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Street Boy Eating Bread & Closeup In Surulere / Man Kills A Huge Fish. Check Out The Height (Photo) / Please Recommend A Good Freezer Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.