Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME (35454 Views)

Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME / Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by SmartPolician: 2:53pm On Jul 18
cyphaAhmed:
Shame on you. When it comes to juicy job placements in top notch agencies and government institutions that requires enormous mental strength, there will be what they call federal character. Seems you don't know that the CBN, NNPC, SEC, FIRS and a whole lot are filled with folks from the North East, North West and North Central...All of these intelligent and brilliant JAMB high scorers can only make it outside the shores of this country if or when they get lucky

Calm down. Firstly, I am not from the north. Secondly, we are all beneficiaries (north and south) of a system that doesn't work. In other words, why politicians from the South have allowed a lot of nonsense to go on in this country is that they also have cockroaches in the closet.

The day we genuinely want this country to work, we will implement reforms that will get rid of many people in the public sector. What I explained earlier is how an ideal system works. That stated, the truth remains that Nigeria wasn't designed to work. Nigeria was just designed to exist and serve the interests of a privileged few.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by raskymonojendor: 2:54pm On Jul 18
seborrhic:
Thought he said no names would any longer be announced,just the top scores.What changed?
Or is it because his tribes person is the highest scorer this year that his tribalistic self got reactivated?
To avoid backlash,he added other top candidates to discolour his original ethnocentric intent.
Ibos were already acting like victims saying JAMB stopped announcing because of them 🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by zonties1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by christistruth01: 2:54pm On Jul 18
YorubaNiBaba:
Yoruba on top, o le tente
Edo and Akwa Ibom are really trying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by bigpicture001: 2:54pm On Jul 18
Suddenly there is no igbo in top ten..?

I laff!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by godguy: 2:55pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:

Davids that defeated all the noisy goliaths.

Say no to Mmesommas...

what was your jamb score?
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by buchiuzor: 2:55pm On Jul 18
So there was no federal character in the results....
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by God2man2again(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18
The first two David must be Christian.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by LagosFc: 2:59pm On Jul 18
11Monkeys:

Animal, you are sounding off like a ghetto rejectee over a Jamb result you have been conquered for years by the Igbos😋😋.

Keep celebrating your foolishness. Igbos have gone past the levels the yorubastard people wish to celebrate today. grin grin
grin pained flatty, show us the result for the past few year that your cursed tribe came top😂😂😂 we not talking about mmesoma kind of jamb result oo…shameless pigs, Yoruba no be your papa mate😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by donmik: 2:59pm On Jul 18
Where did all these scores pop from this late hour?
We haven't been seeing most of these.
Anyway, congratulations to you guys.
Some are working, others are sleeping
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Alexclem(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18
Abuja with its expensive schools no appear

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by bigpicture001: 3:00pm On Jul 18
raskymonojendor:

Ibos were already acting like victims saying JAMB stopped announcing because of them 🤣

Aren't u suprised iver two things..?

First...a reversal by jamb

2nd ..a suddenly no single Igbo tribe in first ten...something unusual in the past 20years..?

If u don't smell rat, then am afraid u habe a nasal cavity issue...

Mind u I am from.ekiti

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by donmik: 3:01pm On Jul 18
zonties1:
so no lagos at all omo grin

Lagos covers over five states in population but can not produce even one top scorer.

What a shame on poor education marred by malpractices by their government, schools, parents and learners.

To a great extent, JAMB clears the doubt in this country
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Sholaco: 3:02pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:
God bless South West.

God bless South South

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 forever.
simply say God bless Nigeria...!
🤣😂
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by ifeco4(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Judolisco(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18
seborrhic:
Thought he said no names would any longer be announced,just the top scores.What changed?
Or is it because his tribes person is the highest scorer this year that his tribalistic self got reactivated?
To avoid backlash,he added other top candidates to discolour his original ethnocentric intent.
we all knw what happened last year... A 19 Yr old adult forged her jamb result and d entire leaders from a particular region defended her and called d jamb registrar incompetent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Dotherightthing: 3:07pm On Jul 18
Piiiiiggs must grunt as usual angry

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by jumper524(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18
No single northern boy for the list.
Make I catch those boys for snooker board again.
Rubbish..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Judolisco(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18
bigpicture001:

Aren't u suprised iver two things..?

First...a reversal by jamb

2nd ..a suddenly no single Igbo tribe in first ten...something unusual in the past 20years..?

If u don't smell rat, then am afraid u habe a nasal cavity issue...

Mind u I am from.ekiti

I doubt if u r from ekiti... Ekiti people dey read.... Uno see no 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Judolisco(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18
Bulldozer90:
As it is now jamb can't even be trusted again. Wasn't this the same agency that said they won't announce the winner? What changed? The tribe of the winners?
why because no be una dey top 3 we suddenly can't trust jamb again.... Not announcing top scorer was because of a particular region dat defended a cheat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Kaxmytex(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18
Instead of celebrating this lads now, una turn am to another thing....

Congratulations to them...

I wish them well in life
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Meerahbel: 3:19pm On Jul 18
LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/full-list-2024-utme-top-scorers/
In a sane country they would be given scholarship till PhD level unfortunately we are in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by viodemus: 3:20pm On Jul 18
Aboki nama nama, dem no dey ever dey this kind list.

I suspect say okp*lor eyes follow decide the first three names. Although I know say yoruba people fit dey intelligent. But I still suspect the list. Credibility is shaking here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by 11Monkeys: 3:21pm On Jul 18
LagosFc:
grin pained flatty, show us the result for the past few year that your cursed tribe came top😂😂😂 we not talking about mmesoma kind of jamb result oo…shameless pigs, Yoruba no be your papa mate😂😂

I'm not surprised a loony is spitting all over Nairaland with his inherited stupidity grin

A colossal failure to humanity who masturbates on inanities to boast over his punctured ego with Jamb result the Igbos have been topping for aeon.

It sucks to be a yorubastard. You guys, simply are playing catch-up while the Igbos set sail.

Use your search engine to get the names of the people coming tops on jamb's results for centuries past.

Mentally sluggish nematode grin
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by kedeojo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18
atiku4President:
Good one. Congratulations to them.

However, from national experience, whenever a result is delayed before announcement, it usually turns out that there has been a padding somewhere.

Hope that's not the case here?
You are disappointed. You wanted to brag but not possible again. If your people were at the top, you will not say this nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Shikena(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18
What happened? Shey dem don demolish miracle centers for yonder ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by yewit37486: 3:28pm On Jul 18
Gerrard59:

https://www.nairaland.com/7763389/top-jamb-scorers-where-today

Lagos rarely appears in this list. State of origin not state of residence.

Oh okay, I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure if it's based on state of residence, Lagos would be there.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Timmi: 3:29pm On Jul 18
atiku4President:
Good one. Congratulations to them.

However, from national experience, whenever a result is delayed before announcement, it usually turns out that there has been a padding somewhere.

Hope that's not the case here?

And in your warped mind, you think everything and everyone are like your master - Atikuthief.
Jamb doesn’t paddle anything for anyone. Get that through your hard head.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 18
Congratulations to those Omoluabi's you will all excel in your career in Jesus mighty name 🙏

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Machinegun91(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18
North is busy marrying underage girls while south is busy exploring their educational know how and ewedu 🍲 combination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics)

Viewing this topic: hmohammed(m), francmoda, IMMUNO1(m), viciati(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.