Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME (35454 Views)

Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME / Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by HBB1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18
11Monkeys:

You thought you met a newbie on Nairaland with your consummated senility at play, right?. grin grin

Nah, you actually made the wrong bargain.

If you can't sought the records yourself, how is that my business that you are dull and mentally unproductive?

Mugu.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

' if you can't SOUGHT the records yourself...'

Some bandying big worda around trying to sound smart.
Are you a child?

Now you don gbagaun, you see yourself?
😏

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Rebelutionary: 5:38pm On Jul 18
mrvitalis:
We already knew this year list would be somehow... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm not disappointed at all

Lmaooo
You lack any modicum of shame! I remember when you were particular about mentioning names when it wasn't and now that it has turned out differently, it is now "somehow" abi? Nobody should care where the teens that score these high grades and do themselves and their schools proud come from, but when when closet tribalist like you begin to employ reverse psychology on such matters, then all one can say is that it's quite unfortunate!
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Padipadi: 5:52pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:

Davids that defeated all the noisy goliaths.

Say no to Mmesommas...

Agbaya. But it enter o.

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Ritchiee: 6:01pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:

Say no to Mmesommas...

You are always looking for trouble.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Johncarlo07: 6:06pm On Jul 18
LegendHero:

Victim game don start. I expect una to report JAMB to CNN and CIA this time around.

You dey use smiley hide your tears.

Ur a mumu man.
Jamb stated categorically Dat dey will nt mention names of jamb highest scorers again. So wat changed?

because d scorers dis tym where Yoruba's?

Nd u talk abt miracle centres. Are dere no miracle centres in d south West?

Some of u reason frm ur Anus.
PS: Am a Yoruba boy BTW.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Rebelutionary: 6:14pm On Jul 18
Covid19lockdown:
I no believe this list. I'm happy for the candidates but I no believe this list. It has been manipulated to score a cheap point. As it stands now, JAMB can not be trusted again after going back to their own vomit.
What don't you believe? Is it so hard to burst if anybody has a higher grade and they were not listed? We live in a social media age remember
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by viodemus: 6:19pm On Jul 18
HBB1:

The result was released months ago...

Show us anyone whose scores where higher than these or shut the f#ck up!

Why you dey vex for me nah, I been think say she come back this morning. I know say I been put her for uber, because I been get important thing to handle. Who know where she go?
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by ogashman(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18
agabusta:

They did a 360 because the highest score is around 360 😁 grin

My brother, this one na 540Β° no be 360Β°
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Tareq1105: 6:44pm On Jul 18
atiku4President:
Good one. Congratulations to them.

However, from national experience, whenever a result is delayed before announcement, it usually turns out that there has been a padding somewhere.

Hope that's not the case here?

Obasanjo and Atiku PDP thought Nigerians padding.

Ask me how and I will tell how Obasanjo and Atiku PDP scored more votes in Ogun state in 2003 general election than the total number of registered voters in the state.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18
Wow!

Congratulations to the 3 Akwa Ibomites up there

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by TEEJHEY(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba . It=131020176:
God bless South West.

God bless South South

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ forever.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Sirmwill: 7:13pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:

Say no to Mmesommas...

Grow up

πŸ˜‡
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Iykopee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18
HBB1:

' if you can't SOUGHT the records yourself...'

Some bandying big worda around trying to sound smart.
Are you a child?

Now you don gbagaun, you see yourself?
😏

You ended up indicting yourself trying to correct that word as used in the sentence. He was right. The word is "sought", you guys should stop patronising night schools.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by ifinger: 7:17pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:

Say no to Mmesommas...

But say yes to agbado forgers onijere
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by olayinka63: 7:18pm On Jul 18
seborrhic:

As if you just came across the phrase cyber bullying so you feel like throwing it about at any chance you get.
Tell me did the jamb boss say no more names of top scorers would be announced?
If the answer is yes,what changed?Or did the Holy spirit administer to him that if anyone reminds him of it or his reversal miraculously coinciding with the top scorer being a Yoruba after some years,it would amount to cyber bullying?
You are a clown!
OK keep on rumbling. We saw your type some days ago when Iyabo Ojo got him arrested. He was stubborn like you too.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by tiger28: 7:32pm On Jul 18
Mmsoma ppl dem...

How far?

Loudmouths!!!
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Flesh10: 7:39pm On Jul 18
We saw this coming

Like INEC like JAMB grin

I am not disappointed a bit
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by nisai: 8:08pm On Jul 18
mrvitalis:

Oga no body is reporting anything... Lmaooo

In life there is always a pattern... Nothing random happens... And when pattern is no no Longer followed it's easy to see the manipulation

Bros make una carry ooh
When u win na merit. When u fail na tribalism. Who do una this thing? sad
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by HBB1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18
Iykopee:

You ended up indicting yourself trying to correct that word as used in the sentence. He was right. The word is "sought", you guys should stop patronising night schools.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Be like you sef dey use fake certificate.
Or na 'machinery' you use?

'If you cannot sought it...' sounds right to you?
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Usakachris(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18
LegendHero:
This year Jamb have three top scorers that share same mark.

Olowu David and Alayande David with 367.

Coincidentally two of them bear David.
and their states of origin start with O and ends with O

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Kingnelson9: 9:05pm On Jul 18
Nigerians will understand the value of Igbos once Biafra is actualized.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by NorthernersSuck: 9:14pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:
God bless South West.

God bless South South

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ forever.

You refused to mention your slave master the north
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Fr33born(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18
Lol. If you know, you know.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by herich(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18
SmartPolician:

Everyone has their strength. Mental work isn't for those people. When it comes to agriculture, they are the champion. It's a shame that our leaders have failed to realise that and invest massively in agriculture in the north. You cannot force everyone to go to school.

They don't the mental strength to go school but they have the mental strength to rule Everytime
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Gbadoboy: 9:58pm On Jul 18
ObiORBiafra:
The most intelligent tribe in the world is missing grin
Nah! You're blind. Go through the list again.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by jojothaiv(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18
Mutumi namu mute the chat!

This ain't fura de nono gala night na.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:55pm On Jul 18
2law:
The Igbos are busy making money!!! God help our country
maybe the rest are making papers
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by seborrhic: 11:15pm On Jul 18
olayinka63:

OK keep on rumbling. We saw your type some days ago when Iyabo Ojo got him arrested. He was stubborn like you too.
You are dumb and may you remain dumb all the days of your miserable,pathetic life.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Rouxel(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18
So much tribal divisions been made out of this landmark accomplishment by these youngsters. Embarrasing!
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by indigenous234(f): 11:53pm On Jul 18
Tha audacity for someone who's Ooni is accused of multiple theft & forgeries... Someone with the same druggie bloodline of a BAT. Imagine the audacity!!!... If shamelessness had a name it would be "skull miners".

LegendHero:

Shinedu what happened? Are you angry the special centers are not counted or what?

Don’t worry, we will prop up another msemoona and give her 390 scores to make you happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics)

Viewing this topic: lurojohn(m), hmohammed(m), francmoda, IMMUNO1(m), viciati(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.