Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME (35415 Views)

Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME / Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Image123(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18
Lagos schools unusually slept on this one.

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by adefitim(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18
By this time last year Miss Mmesoma Ejike fooled a whole tribe.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by LagosFc: 4:06pm On Jul 18
11Monkeys:

You thought you met a newbie on Nairaland with your consummated senility at play, right?. grin grin

Nah, you actually made the wrong bargain.

If you can't sought the records yourself, how is that my business that you are dull and mentally unproductive?

Mugu.🤗🤗🤗

😂😂 nwokem, you are still crying. ..ain’t you the one that told us your gbajue tribe have been coming out tops in the past? And I asked for proof, so why the cry??😂😂abi you think everyone here is a illiterate petty trader like you that you can just tell all manner of lie? Abeg show us result let see, if not pls go and hawk your gala in peace….Asinwin omo Igbo😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Thiefobi1: 4:09pm On Jul 18
LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/full-list-2024-utme-top-scorers/

Special centre tribe no make top ten this time around.

We will keep exposing their atrocities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by stuffs4me(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18
What happened to the miracle centre people.

Mmesoma's followers from the land of miracle centres are not toping this year's result
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by LagosFc: 4:11pm On Jul 18
sportskid:
This administration and there obsession for igbos, na wa oooo...in the past 10 years, the igbos have been Nos 1 in Jamb for 5 years, yet Mmesoma is there problems. APC are just like Ronaldo fans... Everything for them is rigged unless it favors there boss
grin anothe lie from the gbajue mmesoma people grin abeg show us the result for the past 10 years? Maybe you meant in drug dealing and baby factory😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Segzy19: 4:12pm On Jul 18
Some people from certain part of the country are already in sifia pain.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by ObiORBiafra: 4:13pm On Jul 18
IGBOPROMISE1:

Well, you probably see some truth in the ‘most intelligent tribe’ tag you gave them! I mean, your choice of moniker….your post on this thread….and a large percentage of your posts on nairaland all point to a preoccupation and unhealthy obsession with these people! Why don’t you spend the same or approximate amount of time discussing issues concerning your own ethnicity!?

On topic: Didn’t JAMB say they wouldn’t be releasing names of top scorers anymore? What changed?

Account was registered solely to troll your smooth surface head... Nothin more. Nothing less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by vengertime: 4:14pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:
God bless South West.

God bless South South

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 forever.

Stop including south south in your nonsense.

This is your final warning before I curse your generation

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Anatolia: 4:15pm On Jul 18
Many Nigerians on this forum are not wise. Any thread about achievements, they will turn it into boasting exercises. We all know that Nigeria is a shit hole , therefore all these achievements have no impact on the general populace but it will definitely transform the lives of those got those high scores.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by ablejesus26(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:

Davids that defeated all the noisy goliaths.

Say no to Mmesommas...

😁😁 You life no fit get meaning if you no look for who go help you do your boring tribal gbasbos😁. See as you just sound so desperate😁😁😁
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by celestineteryim: 4:50pm On Jul 18
ObiORBiafra:

Post the highest mark scored by any student in south east let's compare with the released list
who send students from 5 plot of land and erosion ravage region to full their brains with mkpurumiri and hard substances? East is full with dull brain what they know best is how to make quick money yohool is their trade mark and many more unmentionables

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Dstar434(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18
Obaofaba:

Davids that defeated all the noisy goliaths.

Say no to Mmesommas...

I'm a Yoruba guy but this statement sounds like what a nincompoop would utter. You need not disparage another tribe.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by yewit37486: 4:55pm On Jul 18
LagosFc:
grin I can’t see Anambala there either grin…maybe the result was rigged😂😂

I don't engage in you people's childish useless tribalism here, so kindly don't quote me with such nonsense.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by viktagorion: 5:01pm On Jul 18
Nobody from Zamfara??
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Tommydare(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18
When their girl carry first last year, dem no cry say jamb oga is tribalistic, but now wey their students no carry first, jamb oga is tribalistic. Ani wereh niyin seh. They have inferiority complex, abandonment complex, victim mentality issues. They have more complexes than Alaba market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by kentokay71: 5:08pm On Jul 18
Are you in nigeria, which ojerinde since when
LegendHero:

Yes, I think Ojerinde hate we Ibos. We will report him to Ojuku to deal with him.

How can he take our score and give it to another person when we are only the “pattern”. Shuku Abiamo must be pressed and we must fight this with all we have.

Ojerinde must go!

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by bobby007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18
Something special dey inside that ewedu
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by bobby007(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18
seborrhic:
Thought he said no names would any longer be announced,just the top scores.What changed?
Or is it because his tribes person is the highest scorer this year that his tribalistic self got reactivated?
To avoid backlash,he added other top candidates to discolour his original ethnocentric intent.
igbo man calm down

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by olayinka63: 5:12pm On Jul 18
seborrhic:
Thought he said no names would any longer be announced,just the top scores.What changed?
Or is it because his tribes person is the highest scorer this year that his tribalistic self got reactivated?
To avoid backlash,he added other top candidates to discolour his original ethnocentric intent.
If they arrest you for cyber bullying now you will start crying and begging. The last person on earth you should toy integrity play with is Oloyede. He doesn't joke with his personality. If he arrest you for this act, you are a gonner.
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Bintasukai: 5:18pm On Jul 18
mrvitalis:

Oga no body is reporting anything... Lmaooo

In life there is always a pattern... Nothing random happens... And when pattern is no no Longer followed it's easy to see the manipulation

Bros make una carry ooh

This one don Dey enter another thing o
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by 11Monkeys: 5:24pm On Jul 18
LagosFc:
😂😂 nwokem, you are still crying. ..ain’t you the one that told us your gbajue tribe have been coming out tops in the past? And I asked for proof, so why the cry??😂😂abi you think everyone here is a illiterate petty trader like you that you can just tell all manner of lie? Abeg show us result let see, if not pls go and hawk your gala in peace….Asinwin omo Igbo😂😂

Frankly, you are a damned illiterate. When I made my submission, I didn't factor you madness into it. So, jumping into my mention to exposed your foolishness is a testament that you are an embarrassment to intellectual proficiency.

Since you made yourself an univited guest on my submission, get ready to engage the discourse with mental fitness.

I won't be the one to assist a slouch who came to counter what he doesn't have the faintest idea of.

By the way, those petty traders are ready to pay you up and take over your father's mud house with rustic brown roofs. grin grin
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by agabusta: 5:25pm On Jul 18
ogashman:
I don't think sane people will believe this list after jamb said they have stopped putting out names of top scorers.......doing a 360 all of a sudden means something is fishy.

They did a 360 because the highest score is around 360 😁 grin
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by seborrhic: 5:26pm On Jul 18
olayinka63:

If they arrest you for cyber bullying now you will start crying and begging. The last person on earth you should toy integrity play with is Oloyede. He doesn't joke with his personality. If he arrest you for this act, you are a gonner.
As if you just came across the phrase cyber bullying so you feel like throwing it about at any chance you get.
Tell me did the jamb boss say no more names of top scorers would be announced?
If the answer is yes,what changed?Or did the Holy spirit administer to him that if anyone reminds him of it or his reversal miraculously coinciding with the top scorer being a Yoruba after some years,it would amount to cyber bullying?
You are a clown!
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by HBB1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18
viodemus:
Aboki nama nama, dem no dey ever dey this kind list.

I suspect say okp*lor eyes follow decide the first three names. Although I know say yoruba people fit dey intelligent. But I still suspect the list. Credibility is shaking here.

The result was released months ago...

Show us anyone whose scores where higher than these or shut the f#ck up!
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by LagosFc: 5:29pm On Jul 18
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
11Monkeys:

Frankly, you are a damned illiterate. When I made my submission, I didn't factor you madness into it. So, jumping into my mention to exposed your foolishness is a testament that you are an embarrassment to intellectual proficiency.

Since you made yourself an univited guest on my submission, get ready to engage the discourse with mental fitness.

I won't be the one to assist a slouch who came to counter what he doesn't have the faintest idea of.

By the way, those petty traders are ready to pay you up and take over your father's mud house with rustic brown roofs. grin grin
grin nwoke you are still pouring spit grin alaye show workings or get the f*ck out😂😂

See who is talking about mental fitness😂😂you must be a clown, you think this forum is your village WhatsApp group where you dish lies like Akpu😂😂😂 show us the jamb result for the last ten year that shows your mmesoma gbajue people have been coming tops in jamb or shut your trap grin too much chochocho everywhere😂

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by Diligence: 5:33pm On Jul 18
JAMB that asked candidates to re-write examinations!

These results are from "Prof Mahmoud Yakubu"!

JAMB: Pls note you hv LOST every credibility you once had ...
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by HBB1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18
seborrhic:

I don't give a damn who came tops.
Right from time,the top spot has always been a battle between The Core SE states of Anambra/Imo/Abia,the Core Southwest,of Ogun,Oyo,Ondo,Ekiti,excluding Lagos and the SS of Delta.90% of top scorers have been from these regions,names have been announced and everyone goes about it's business till the next JAMB.
All of a sudden the jamb boss announced there won't be any name announcement this year because of the controversy of last year.Some people expressed misgivings but many understood and accepted that it was to sanitise the system for this year and probably next.All good steps.
But suddenly there is now a U-turn.Even if you are a Yoruba man with a Yoruba jamb head,an Iboman with an Ibo jamb boss,etc,you must know that the optics it sends will look somehow.
Nigerians sometimes are too blinded to always assume a criticism is borne out of ethnic bias but fail to appreciate that some actions,even if not with any ulterior intention,will give rise to different perceptions of the events.

If they had released the list immediately after, won't the usual suspects have gone on their usual rants?

Or won't they have said the result was cooked up against them?

You know the thing about toxic people...
You can't win with them no matter what.

If the list was released and they don't top, it means it was doctored.
If it was not released, it means they won.

Such dumb f#cks!

1 Like

Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by riczy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18
Everything has been tribalized, same ppl can't make comments devoid of tribalism anymore, get God, who do us this? Congratulations to the top scorers
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18
LegendHero:

But he’s been JAMB CEO for years, why did he not release a tribalized list all those years?

I expect Peter Obi to sow a thread soon and start crying accusing Oloyede of being a tribalist because his people came sixth on the chart.

For people that care to know, below is the list of top scorers for the past 10 years:

2024: Olowu David
2023: Nkechinyere Umeh
2022: Adebayo Eyimofe Oluwatofunmi
2021: Monwuba Chibuzo Chibuikem
2020: Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes
2019: Ezeunala Ekene Franklin
2018: Galadima Israel Zakari
2017: Akingbulugbe Precious Ayomide
2016: Akenbor Adesuwa Osarugue
2015: Ilukwe Lottachukwu Geraldine
2014: Onomejoh Princewill

Oluwole shared this year's top spot with two others with same score, do well to include the other two candidates especially the one from Edo state. Nonsense!
Re: JAMB officially announces top scorers for 2024 UTME by BewareOf419: 5:37pm On Jul 18
Hausa/Fulani Children no dey read book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) / Nursing Entrance Exam / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation

Viewing this topic: Banjo24 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.