Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,371 members, 7,929,167 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

"This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti (50835 Views)

''This is not a nightclub': Akpabio Apologises To Natasha Akpoti (video) / Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by NaijaCover(m): 6:36am On Jul 19
Lol 😆
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Burna024(m): 6:36am On Jul 19
iPhone SE 2020 64GB
Factory unlock
Touch ID,Truetone✅
92%Battery health
0907 006 4927(WhatsApp)

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by thesolutions(m): 6:37am On Jul 19
Racoon:
Godswill Akpabio being a hardened criminal that was handpicked as the Ahmed Lawan promax Senate President by another man with abysmal moral burden is just foul and uncouth. The man is a social, moral and constitutional misfit, but this is Nigeria- a country where the most absurdest always happens.
stamped

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by sweetonugbu: 6:39am On Jul 19
imagine the words of a number 3 of a country?.

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Uncletony(m): 6:41am On Jul 19
This is not a market place should have been better.

4 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by PastorFire: 6:41am On Jul 19
Paraman:
He's too harsh on her

Should I tell you my personal experience with that woman at the National Assembly few days ago? You don't know anything.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Ebigwei007: 6:45am On Jul 19
The senate president is very clueless, he doesnt no what senate is? Saraki should come and teach him. And as for the lady, they are always they do it, they dnt just stand up to make comment
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by cococandy(f): 6:46am On Jul 19
RighteousDemon:
When you glorify bunch of mentally deficient retar.ds with the title of senators you get nothing but retrogressive ideas and projects.
Akpabio being so daft, couldn’t come up with better choice of words to chastise the senator.

Goes to show you the combination of minds at the helms of affairs in this country. People with poor thinking caps.

He wouldn’t say that to a man.
These are examples of misogyny that we talk about but people wanna be daft and say we love being victims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by ObalendeCMS: 6:46am On Jul 19
Useless fellows!

Hand will definitely touch you lots sooner than you expected.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by spiceadole: 6:48am On Jul 19
Akpabio is just being a typical Nigerian man.
They have no regards for women

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by spartachico(m): 6:48am On Jul 19
Damnnnnn
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Waffarianman(m): 6:49am On Jul 19
asakoko:
I'm not interested

Same here also not interested

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by kingthreat(m): 6:50am On Jul 19
Dem know say she don rock night club wella

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Medipharm: 6:53am On Jul 19
RichBoy247:
What do you expect from a Known serving prostitute.
Just go back and read all the comments in this thread and tell yourself what you observed

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Iamanoited: 6:56am On Jul 19
TOUCH PRESIDENT:TOUGH AKPABIO: NO TIME FOR VULGARISM.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Urgent1Million: 6:58am On Jul 19
What a lame analogy.
Someone should tell Akpabio that people don't go to nightclubs to "speak".
They go there to dance, drink and go home to cuddle with a happy ending.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by mohbadliveson: 6:59am On Jul 19
Akpabio has mental problem

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Iamanoited: 7:01am On Jul 19
NO.
COWS ARE NOT CITIZENS OF NIGERIA.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by aylipple: 7:02am On Jul 19
Only a misogynist like SP Akpabio could've made & gotten away with that statement. Even more appalling is the fact that fellow female Senators present in the chamber (although very few in number) couldn't stand up in defence of their colleague.
If a male Senator had made the same oversight Senator Natasha made, he wouldn't have brought "night club" into the conversation.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by aylipple: 7:04am On Jul 19
cococandy:

He wouldn’t say that to a man.
These are examples of misogyny that we talk about but people wanna be daft and say we love being victims

If I'd seen this response, I probably wouldn't have added my 2 cents to this thread because you just spoke exact thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Iamanoited: 7:08am On Jul 19
There should be no INTERFERENCE. The system MUST work -by Dr.ABATI ARISE NEWS.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by cococandy(f): 7:13am On Jul 19
aylipple:

If I'd seen this response, I probably wouldn't have added my 2 cents to this thread because you just spoke exact thoughts.
👏🏽
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by waice6571: 7:14am On Jul 19
How is this a news item on a public domain for goodness sake

Is the word 'night club' despicable or vulgar?

Even Natasha realised she's wrong and apologised immediately.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Graficient: 7:14am On Jul 19
RichBoy247:
What do you expect from a Known serving prostitute.
Your mother is not better than her

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Iamanoited: 7:15am On Jul 19
Welcome to the era of Agberoism & rascality.

ORISA37
They're men. of CALIBRE AND TIMBER.
THEY RUINED SHAGARI. THEY'RE ARE NOW NEIGHBOURS TO TINUBU.
I PRAY FOR HIM TO COPE.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Energist: 7:17am On Jul 19
That's a reckless statement. Akpabio did well as a governor, but his performance as minister and now legislator has been woeful. Talk about different strokes for different folks.

I haven't seen the content of the bill,though I can guesstimate that it is meant regulate the transport sector. I support it wholeheartedly. These are the bills that should grace the hallowed chambers, not those that massage the primordial egos of legislators. The road transport sector is the most patronised yet there's no regulation especially for commercial operators. Who licenses the likes of GUO, GIGM and those unnamed taxis? Who checks the vehicle conditions? What of the fitness of the drivers? Who sets the requirements for opening a commercial car park? Who enforces adherence to right tonnages?

The maritime sector is regulated by NIMASA and NIWA, aviation by NCAA. These two contribute to less than 5% share in Nigeria's transport system. I so submit that there's an urgent need to establish a regulatory agency to cater for road transport.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by ppogba: 7:18am On Jul 19
Why the comparison to night club?

Akpabio should tell us what we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by ppogba: 7:20am On Jul 19
Uncletony:
This is not a market place should have been better.

Well said. Exactly the same thing I thought of.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by ppogba: 7:22am On Jul 19
spiceadole:
Akpabio is just being a typical Nigerian man.
They have no regards for women

You are not totally wrong.
Neither are you totally right.
But, there is an atom in your opinion.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Ubanz: 7:23am On Jul 19
Akpabio is a very local man.
So full of sh*t
Natasha is a self made senator,you akpabio rode on the back of Niger Delta money to the Senate.
So you're no match to Natasha.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by WikeTheDrunk(f): 7:28am On Jul 19
helinues:

That's why we have been advising some of you to stop the bitter politics, bitter supporting so that you can be having fair judgement about issue not always using fixated mindset

You're the one who possess a warped mentality. Don't allow generations to come to lay curses on you.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by diamond68: 7:30am On Jul 19
akpoti is stool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.