Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,371 members, 7,929,164 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

"This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti (50834 Views)

''This is not a nightclub': Akpabio Apologises To Natasha Akpoti (video) / Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by gare2510(m): 7:31am On Jul 19
Her response was gracious
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Thegamingorca(m): 7:34am On Jul 19
Badassniggga:
Wetin Akpabio dey yarn self? Wetin bring nightclub enter the salient issues raised by the woman?

The mumu dey vex say he never fvck am
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Fujiyama: 7:35am On Jul 19
undecided

This man.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Abee79(m): 7:41am On Jul 19
"Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."
*Matthew 12:34 (NKJV)
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by harry2sexy(m): 7:48am On Jul 19
Even in a zoom meeting with other professionals in my field, you'll be kicked out of the meeting for deriding someone like that but here, anything goes
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Kei144(m): 7:48am On Jul 19
Why should Victor Umeh, Oshiomole and others oppose the bill on regulating the road transport industry and the transport profession? These are people whu have not lived in other countries with well regulated public road transport system. FRSC and VIO only deal with condition of road vehicles. What about registration and control of road transporters behaviour, including agberos?
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by aalangel(f): 8:00am On Jul 19
RighteousDemon:
When you glorify bunch of mentally deficient retar.ds with the title of senators you get nothing but retrogressive ideas and projects.
Akpabio being so daft, couldn’t come up with better choice of words to chastise the senator.

Goes to show you the combination of minds at the helms of affairs in this country. People with poor thinking caps.

Don't mind him. He's the one that knows how people talk at a Night Club.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by igbsam(m): 8:04am On Jul 19
Yes, its not a Night club, its a house of clowns and jokers
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by blowjohn(m): 8:05am On Jul 19
dre11:
Senate President Godswill Akpabio, on Thursday, told the Senator representing Kogi Central, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, that the Senate chamber was not a night club, therefore, she…

https://dailytrust.com/this-is-not-a-nightclub-akpabio-cautions-female-senator/#google_vignette

😂😂😂😂 Akpabio na very funny man
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by spiceadole: 8:07am On Jul 19
ppogba:

You are not totally wrong.
Neither are you totally right.
But, there is an atom in your opinion.

He definitely wouldn't have responded to a male senator in that manner.

So,I'm totally right

Or do Nigerian men have regards for women?
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by petechs(m): 8:08am On Jul 19
helinues:

Obidients should stop behaving in this manner. Go through the thread, check other people's comments which are most likely the same like mine , infact you condemn Akpabio too but you chose to attack mine as you are just so bitter for only God knows early in the morning.

Those who slept good wouldn't start their day this way. Know that and have a peace of mind

Leave them.. Let them continue. They will explain tire, they are not Obedients.. they are social media BOTS.. majorly losers in diaspora and tbeir region.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by blowjohn(m): 8:08am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:
A nightclub is where anything goes! You can stand up when you like without being recognised before standing!

We take things too serious!

Exactly my thoughts.

It's just like saying' this is not a beer palour'
Anything goes in a beer palour.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Calitoscassius(m): 8:09am On Jul 19
That Ukranian hoee is know her place. Who da hell voted for her anyway?
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by ceejayluv(m): 8:09am On Jul 19
PastorFire:

Should I tell you my personal experience with that woman at the National Assembly few days ago? You don't know anything.
Please spill it... We deserve to know, especially those rushing to defend her.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by ceejayluv(m): 8:12am On Jul 19
Energist:
That's a reckless statement. Akpabio did well as a governor, but his performance as minister and now legislator has been woeful. Talk about different strokes for different folks.

I haven't seen the content of the bill,though I can guesstimate that it is meant regulate the transport sector. I support it wholeheartedly. These are the bills that should grace the hallowed chambers, not those that massage the primordial egos of legislators. The road transport sector is the most patronised yet there's no regulation especially for commercial operators. Who licenses the likes of GUO, GIGM and those unnamed taxis? Who checks the vehicle conditions? What of the fitness of the drivers? Who sets the requirements for opening a commercial car park? Who enforces adherence to right tonnages?

The maritime sector is regulated by NIMASA and NIWA, aviation by NCAA. These two contribute to less than 5% share in Nigeria's transport system. I so submit that there's an urgent need to establish a regulatory agency to cater for road transport.
It Will only end up being an added revenue mobilisation agency. We're in Nigeria. They can empower the current ministry of transportation, FRSC, vio,etc to carry out the functions stated above.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by CaptainFM1: 8:13am On Jul 19
RighteousDemon:
When you glorify bunch of mentally deficient retar.ds with the title of senators you get nothing but retrogressive ideas and projects.
Akpabio being so daft, couldn’t come up with better choice of words to chastise the senator.

Goes to show you the combination of minds at the helms of affairs in this country. People with poor thinking caps.

There's no one in APC that has good words in his mouth!
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by GenFunction: 8:13am On Jul 19
RighteousDemon:

Gbam...them go fight diasef instead of joining heads to achieve something...see wike and ireti.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by LajaLaba: 8:15am On Jul 19
RighteousDemon:

Did this just come from you? grin
Wonders they say shall not end.

You lots are so tribalistic that every one going constructively against your opinions is given one name or the other. I enjoy the names cos it shields my identity perfectly.
Go siddon joor🙄
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Fearurcreeator: 8:17am On Jul 19
DeLaRue:
What an ungentlemanly and sexist slap down by Mr Akpabio.

If a male Senator had made the same error as the lady Senator, would the Senate President have made the same remark. I doubt it.

Please correct people with respect, Mr Akpabio.

In fairness to the lady, she immediately accepted her error and, more impressively, did not appear to take offence at the Senate President's remark.

Scoffs
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by adedayoa2(f): 8:17am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:
A nightclub is where anything goes! You can stand up when you like without being recognised before standing!

We take things too serious!
I bet those commenting didn't read to the end. She actually apologized cuz she knew she should have introduced herself.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by TopBanter: 8:18am On Jul 19
Racoon:
Godswill Akpabio being a hardened criminal that was handpicked as the Ahmed Lawan promax Senate President by another man with abysmal moral burden is just foul and uncouth. The man is a social, moral and constitutional misfit, but this is Nigeria- a country where the most absurdest always happens.

Brethren, when will you ever gain sense and act your age to then think and talk pragmatically in awareness of the reality of Nigeria?

Not in support of Akpabio's utterances. In fact it is ungracious and unwise. Same as some of his other talk as Senate President I deem regrettable.

Yet, Nigerian politics remains a meat market. Any President who wants to achieve anything positive for Nigeria must have fair influence over the legislative arm. Only folks consumed with hate and bitterness, like you, would think or suggest otherwise.

BAT chose Akpabio because he ticks many boxes to be SP. Akpabio, most importantly, and for all his faults, is showing he is a brave SP justifying the reason Tinubu chose him.

You people will pretend to want what's best for Nigeria but bitterness and hate always makes you talk in ways that makes it obvious the opposite is the case.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Fearurcreeator: 8:19am On Jul 19
RighteousDemon:

You deserve no pat in the back for any comment here no matter how reasonable it may seem. Cos you’ve done so much disservice
You are just too stup*d
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Fearurcreeator: 8:19am On Jul 19
helinues:

Obidients should stop behaving in this manner. Go through the thread, check other people's comments which are most likely the same like mine , infact you condemn Akpabio too but you chose to attack mine as you are just so bitter for only God knows early in the morning.

Those who slept good wouldn't start their day this way. Know that and have a peace of mind
Baba leave the m*mu
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Ahigbo1: 8:25am On Jul 19
That's uncultured of Akpabio. Thanks to Natasha for demonstrating civility in her response
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by jattopeter(m): 8:25am On Jul 19
This is Preposterous and a slap on our Distinguished Senator Representing the Good people of Ebira.
This is an unguided Statement from Mr President and He should be cautioned .
What an Insolence , We should learn to Correct People in a more civilize Manner .

1 Like

Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Sapasenator: 8:30am On Jul 19
highchief1:
one thg I like about Akpabio be say mouth no Dey heavy am.

Akwa Ibom people way be that. Their mouth too sharp. The main abuse we I collect for Uyo no be for here.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Goodman247: 8:31am On Jul 19
All they do is to duplicate agencies and parastatals, make una dey prudent in Nigeria resources
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by razzydoo(m): 8:46am On Jul 19
She breached protocol, isn't she supposed to know better? Good she was reprimanded.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by SocialJustice: 8:49am On Jul 19
Akpabio done try f*ck the girl but no level.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by isahsalee: 8:51am On Jul 19
Akpabio was too harsh on the lady not minding that, their all senators of Federal Republic of Nigeria. As senate president, note you're made to lead by others and any other can be become a president by either natural circumstances or other means.
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Ubdavis(m): 8:52am On Jul 19
helinues:
That was reckless from the Senate president.

Infact, personal tones was attached

Una never see anything
Re: "This Is Not A Nightclub", Akpabio Cautions Natasha Akpoti by Ubdavis(m): 8:53am On Jul 19
That illustration was very unnecessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.