Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese (37519 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Olokolobo: 8:50pm On Jul 20
thiefnubun did worse, ebi pa wa ku ooo
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Hezmatosky: 8:51pm On Jul 20
I was there, that's not how it happened. The fact is that the priest actually flogged the women. Yes he flogged them. Nor be lie, he flogged them. Like I was saying, yes he did, and he actually did. I was there when the whole thing was happening. He actually flogged them. Yes the priest flogged them. You're talking about the women abi? Yes, the priest flogged them.
Since Nairaland don't know what to report angry

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20
This one is strange ooo 31 yrs of my existence I haven't had such
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Benwallt(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20
Rev. Fr. Still dey flog billionaires. It's a shame.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by sterlingD(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20
The source said: “The Priest, who was visibly furious while addressing the choir members told us that since we hardly comply with the teaching and instruction of the church, that he would apply the stick approach to ensure compliance.

The above in bold got me

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by smartemperor042: 8:52pm On Jul 20
How do u feel after talking rubbish!

GOFRONT:
Religion....The opium of the Nigerian masses.

I dont trust Father and Imams.......Them both have a very functional preeqs.

On a second thought, something tell me Rev Fr is just painfully bittered that non of those females either the church women and the ladies in the choir alike had turn down his sexual approach towards them.........

Church ladies, choir girls and women dont want to fvck with Father.......And father has resorted to flogging them in the name of not cutting grass in the church premises.......

As Father nor fit cane them with gbola, na to flog them with watercane........Flog na flog

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by billyG(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20
What stop d priest from carry cutlasses & cut d grasses in d church sorrounding himself,even Jesus Christ will clear overgrown grasses in his dormain.is he saying catholic husbands also beat their wives at home?

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Benwallt(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20
descarado:
Forward his name to court and Rome.
Idiot and nonsense.
Who ordained this animal?

Or ambush and beat the hell out of him.

He is an Igbo. They live in zoo. This is a zoo behaviour. I am not surprised at all
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Benwallt(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20
Afonjah:
Jesus flogged Pharisees with the whip.

This is much better than RCCG, Winners, COZA or those new generation GOs in Lagos that flog their female members with preeq.

Like Orji Clifford.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by descarado: 8:55pm On Jul 20
Benwallt:

He is an Igbo. They live in zoo. This is a zoo behaviour. I am not surprised at all
I am igbo. What the meaning of your post as I don't seem to u deratand you
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Cul4real(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20
Old news
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by billyG(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20
What stop d priest from carry cutlasses & cut d grasses in d church sorrounding himself,even Jesus Christ will clear overgrown grasses in his dormain.is he saying catholic husbands also beat their wives at home? I dnt blame him d way those parishioners godified revered father is baffling.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by ucbenjamin696(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20
Did he force them to kneel down,why dem no run,why didn't dem protest against it,dey all knelt down to collect the holy flogging
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by wildernessVoice: 8:55pm On Jul 20
And from the days of John the Baptist the kingdom of heaven suffered violence and the violent take it by fire by force.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Chizy12345: 8:56pm On Jul 20
you people are coward
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by hansomb: 8:56pm On Jul 20
The difference between we Muslims and Christians is that we will not come under this post and start abusing Christianity as most are doing in the other thread. Imagine if this is an imam. We for no hear word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Edusouls(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20
Flog the demons out of those seductive beings always roaming around the church dragging men to lust and compromising prayers of the parishioners, they are just low key cheerful givers in the parish , were fornication is rampant amidst the members worse off the choir , This one na better father
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Benwallt(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20
Immatex:

Reminds me of the threat of St. Mary Catholic Church Okigwe Priest to shoot me.

I saw the fear in the eyes of his members who were with me when he made the threat, they know he is capable of killing.

Those people don’t even preach peace, so how would they even practice peace.

It's Igbo thing. The name of their country is zoo. What do you expect?
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by YourGFsnatcher: 8:57pm On Jul 20
RoyalBlu:
I don't even blame the priest.

Kneel down, you kneel down! Come chop flogging on top.

God forbid bad thing. My gentility nor reach that side.
Na because say u get sense na.

My so called girl is ready to do whatever the so called " prophet" says
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Theoarhics: 8:59pm On Jul 20
Na the members I blame. Nobody fit give the priest punch for eye?
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:01pm On Jul 20
The price of gullibility. Kneel and get caned by a pissing and shitting human being becos of useless religious beliefs? They deserve it and will go back for more.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Benwallt(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20
descarado:

I am igbo. What the meaning of your post as I don't seem to u deratand you

You know how zoo animals behave? It takes an animal that has exalted itself over other animals in the same jungle to take this kinda action against animals it considered lesser. Is the name of your country no longer ZOO?
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20
Left religion a long long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Zeezeal7(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20
smartemperor042:
How do u feel after talking rubbish!

He's not talking rubbish, there's this girl I wanted to date in Minna back my uni days...she confessed to me how she gives her priest bj and steady nacks. I just left her.....Don't want any stress in my life. Guess what, both were igbo.

Priests drink alcohol and do lots of stuff.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by wunmi590(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20

In as much as I'm a Catholic, dem never born the priest well, he will never try that in his life again, he will regret he ever become a priest in his life..

What rubbish and nonsense is that
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by AngelicBeing: 9:08pm On Jul 20
descarado:
Forward his name to court and Rome.
Idiot and nonsense.
Who ordained this animal?

Or ambush and beat the hell out of him.
shocked
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by 3kay945(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20
I will only have problem with father if he flog them on the bumbum,.

Any other parts is highly welcome. They have to sacrifice to make Heaven.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Aguilar(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Lovenorth: 9:13pm On Jul 20
This is an act of terrorism

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 9:13pm On Jul 20
No mercy in Alaigbo.

Even Reverend dey follow IPOB dey flog them for that side.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 9:14pm On Jul 20
EcoNews:
Waiting for you to ask your Igbo tribesmen if they are paid to instigate tribal opinion as you only see comment from non Igbos to ask foolish questions.

If you like claim you are not Igbo that you are from hellfire, e no concern me. Just ask your tribesmen if they are paid to instigate tribal hate his comment is below.

Where is the instigation here?

Tinubu has messed many people up in this country.

Many people look for where they will vent their anger over a little issue.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 9:15pm On Jul 20
Immatex:

Reminds me of the threat of St. Mary Catholic Church Okigwe Priest to shoot me.

I saw the fear in the eyes of his members who were with me when he made the threat, they know he is capable of killing.

Those people don’t even preach peace, so how would they even practice peace.

E dey blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.