Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese (37518 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 9:16pm On Jul 20
MEGAWATCH:

Where is the instigation here?

Tinubu has messed many people up in this country.

Many people look for where they will vent their anger over a little issue.

Father flog you, you still blame Tinubu.

Sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by cyrusmillz: 9:20pm On Jul 20
FalseProphet1:
There is nothing wrong with flogging your members. I do flog my members during deliverance sessions. I remember flogging one grow up man like that. The man cried like a baby.

I told him if he cries I'll start afresh, when he couldn't bear the pain, he paid me off, and I pronounced him delivered. I really made money that day. So flogging is good for the ministry.

This I have seen.

Oh my goodness grin grin grin
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by symbianDON(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20
If I de there, I will snatch the cane from him and flog shege out of him.....werey!
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by BERNIMOORE: 9:21pm On Jul 20
Only in Nigeria.... You will see the Hypocrisy of these obi.diots defending this act of aggression. While calling Nigeria a trap... In the western countries the priest will be in handcuffs for multiple charges of assault & misdemeanor and put behind bars
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 9:21pm On Jul 20
MossadAgent:

Father flog you, you still blame Tinubu.

Sense is far from you

You are the one sense has departed from sincerely speaking.

Haven't you heard about transfered anger?
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by stasius: 9:22pm On Jul 20
Hahhahahhaha.

I don't know how to laugh to avoid offending God🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Am just rolling on the floor laughing imagining the whole scenario!
God forbid!
He was flogging the one after the other and they did nothing...? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Laugh don finish me here. Let them go tomorrow after mass and collect more!
Chi

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MaziObinnaokija: 9:24pm On Jul 20
tiswell:
Let him try that with any of my sisters or mother .Religion is truly the opium of the masses (
undecided wetin u go do grin angry? Free anointing cane cool Didn't Rev King flogged/burnt some of his own members too.Discipline is it grin
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by stasius: 9:24pm On Jul 20
symbianDON:
If I de there, I will snatch the cane from him and flog shege out of him.....werey!

Exactly same thing I will do ooo. Truth be told!

I will flog him mercilessly.
After that I will apologise to him and the bishop!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

If he tries is it next time I will still flog him mercilessly and then apologise again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 9:25pm On Jul 20
MEGAWATCH:

You are the one sense has departed from sincerely speaking.

Haven't you heard about transfered anger?

See foolish excuse.

So which anger is Ekpa transfering on you every Mondays?

Fools thinking themselves wise.

Cowardly servitude people claiming brave freemen.

Don't mention me again because I don't engage slaves .
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MaziObinnaokija: 9:26pm On Jul 20
stasius:
Hahhahahhaha.

I don't know how to laugh to avoid offending God🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

God forbid!

Chi
cool OBIDIENTS. Obey yo Spiritual father.Dey just received anointing flogging cool
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MaziObinnaokija: 9:29pm On Jul 20
That's anointing flogging. coolwink cool.
LegendHero:
Discipline is very important.

More power to the Reverend for whipping them into submission. You must cut grass by fire by force.

If they are tired of the beating, they will leave the church.
undecided They already make HEAVEN
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by BERNIMOORE: 9:30pm On Jul 20
stasius:
Hahhahahhaha.

God forbid!

Chi
he can't try that in Lagos you know....because he will mistakenly beat a Yoruba Man from Ondo....that is where his brain will get reset....any Ondo man will give the priest a headbutt first and get his nose bloodied before reaching out for cutlass Have you ever witnessed how these Easterners deal with their Women? Even when a man leaves a will to include a female in sharing of properties They will forcefully remove their own sister from having properties from the father....pathetic people
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 9:31pm On Jul 20
MossadAgent:

See foolish excuse.

So which anger is Ekpa transfering on you every Mondays?

Fools thinking themselves wise.

Cowardly servitude people claiming brave freemen.

Don't mention me again because I don't engage slaves .

Hmmmm!

I don't know why this Nnamdi Kanu issue is really causing most of you sleepless nights in the west upon all the wahala the fulani herdsmen are causing in your region.

Just this year alone, three of your Obas were killed same day and time by them, I don't want to talk about the kidnapping, the rape of your women and burning of your farms.

We started the sit at home to tell the world that Nnamdi Kanu must be released or else it will continue but only God knows why Yorubas are crying about it.

Nawaoo!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Ulogwe1: 9:32pm On Jul 20
Afonjah:
Jesus flogged Pharisees with the whip.

This is much better than RCCG, Winners, COZA or those new generation GOs in Lagos that flog their female members with preeq.

Na so, is like you have never jam a REV. FATHER babe. Dey play.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Weknowbetter: 9:32pm On Jul 20
Those church members should leave and take their money with them. That man is the devil. The men allowed this? Why must women cut the grass? Are there no men amongst them? I guess not
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by EcoNews: 9:34pm On Jul 20
Solo did I quote your father abi ogun wan kill your foolish head ?!

MEGAWATCH:

Where is the instigation here?

Tinubu has messed many people up in this country.

Many people look for where they will vent their anger over a little issue.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by faithfull18(f): 9:36pm On Jul 20
😂😂
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 9:37pm On Jul 20
EcoNews:
Solo did I quote your father abi ogun wan kill your foolish head ?!

Abeg that anger na Tinubu get am no be me.

Tinubu is the one causing you all the pain and headache abeg channel am to him ASAP he will understand you better.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 9:37pm On Jul 20
MEGAWATCH:

Hmmmm!

I don't know why this Nnamdi Kanu issue is really causing most of you sleepless nights in the west upon all the wahala the fulani herdsmen are causing in your region.

Just this year alone, three of your Obas were killed same day and time by them, I don't want to talk about the kidnapping, the rape of your women and burning of your farms.

We started the sit at home to tell the world that Nnamdi Kanu must be released or else it will continue but only God knows why Yorubas are crying about it.

Nawaoo!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Father flog your mama and sisters you blame Tinubu.

I have never seen a more irresponsible finger pointing cowardly people like you guys.

Face your Hobessian yeast.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 9:41pm On Jul 20
MossadAgent:

Father flog your mama and sisters you blame Tinubu.

I have never seen a more irresponsible finger pointing cowardly people like you guys.

Face your Hobessian yeast.

We are learning from you since 2012 naa!

No be una teach us how to curse president?

Why you dey para?

Give me I give you back na bad thing!

Anyway people who called you people hypocrite mastered you people very well.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 9:44pm On Jul 20
MEGAWATCH:

We are learning from you since 2012 naa!

No be una teach us how to curse president?

Why you dey para?

Give me I give you back na bad thing!

Anyway people who called you people hypocrite mastered you people very well.

GEJ was and is still never Ibo.

Stop claiming Jonathan.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 9:51pm On Jul 20
MossadAgent:

Stop claiming Jonathan.

Oh so it's you people that has the right to claim and defend BUHARI abi?

Was BUHARI from your region?

You see why I said most of you need to be seeing a doctor because APC don finish most of your head?

Abeg leave us to do the work una teach us.

This cursing na turn by turn, it's our turn to cause una people just leave us alone.

We must do our own cursing in peace.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by mrkings84(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20
Food don land Satan table......
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Okoroawusa: 9:53pm On Jul 20
Na by force to go the church? Somebody that survives through my offerings and tithes will flog me on top?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by magzey: 9:53pm On Jul 20
Is this News worth front page notice? grin grin grin

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by EdiskyHarry: 9:54pm On Jul 20
FalseProphet1:
There is nothing wrong with flogging your members. I do flog my members during deliverance sessions. I remember flogging one grow up man like that. The man cried like a baby.

I told him if he cries I'll start afresh, when he couldn't bear the pain, he paid me off, and I pronounced him delivered. I really made money that day. So flogging is good for the ministry.

This I have seen.
You are mad ooo🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Mrexcell(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20
This reminds me of a Pentecostal church I visited in ohaji egbema in imo state a few years ago during when i was executing a contract job i got in the area i the pastor flogged everyone that came late to the church including me who is just a first time visitor very strange experience for me who is an Anglican.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MEGAWATCH: 9:55pm On Jul 20
MossadAgent:

Stop claiming Jonathan.

Was BUHARI from your region that you defended?

Abeg leave us alone to do our own cursing that you taught us.

It's our turn abeg
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by femtex007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20
Afonjah:
Jesus flogged Pharisees with the whip.

This is much better than RCCG, Winners, COZA or those new generation GOs in Lagos that flog their female members with preeq.
Zombie. And una rev father's doesn't flog with preeq. Mad man
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by MossadAgent: 9:57pm On Jul 20
MEGAWATCH:

Oh so it's you people that has the right to claim and defend BUHARI abi?

Was BUHARI from your region?

You see why I said most of you need to be seeing a doctor because APC don finish most of your head?

Abeg leave us to do the work una teach us.

This cursing na turn by turn, it's our turn to cause una people just leave us alone.

We must do our own cursing in peace.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And who defended Buhari ?

I am against you hordes of Satan and that doesn't make me an APC supporter.

I have come to see you Obidient/IPOB as the greatest threat to us in the southsouth.

If that makes me an APC supporter in your empty skull, so be it.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Myrrhis: 9:57pm On Jul 20
That is abuse of power.
He should be reported to the bishop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.